1-TESTOSTERONE - 5 LOGGERS. 10 BOTTLES. WHO IS READY FOR GAINS?

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Just say you meet all the requirements and you are in the selection pool!
I meet all the requirements! Would love to try this stuff out I said this in another post to I was actually looking into starting hi tech 1ad soon also looking to try something new and start logging stuff I always track everything just never post it anywhere but want to start Incase it could help anyone out

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Free gains anyone?

rmanyou

Awards
  • Established

workhorse213

Awards
Start with the OP and it will all become clear young one...
Gotcha. I just got on here very recently. A ton of knowledge. Far more than other sites. Still not sure of how things work around here.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great looking product!! I applied in the Superdrol promo so I will hold off here, but this product looks nasty too!!!
IMO, they are both going to impress a lot of people!

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
IMO, they are both going to impress a lot of people!
^^^^ definitely! I am surprised that there are not many more apps in here. We are still receiving apps so let's see them

The G Train

The G Train

Awards
  • Established
I would like to be considered for this log. I haven't run any hormonal product since last april. I am absolutely willing to give logs and pictures each day for workouts and rest days. Thanks for your time and consideration.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Winners picked over the next couple of days. Apps are still being accepted

Facetoface

Facetoface

Awards
  • Established
I'd really like to try this. I'm 6'0 185 12% BF. Train 6 days a week and eat about 3200 calories a day. I can log 3x per week or more and include progress pics, and reviews on other sites. My goal is to get to 190 before a final 3 week cut before summer. Cheers

pigeonjp

Awards
I meet all the requirements, my goal is to go from current 242lb,23%bf to 225lb, 12%bf by June 10.

OGxSwoldier

OGxSwoldier

Awards
OGXSWOLDIER iS iN iT 2 WiN iT!!!!
I have no problem taking product and updating my results! Just finished shredding the **** out! (Natural, Have not taken any hormonal supps in past 2 years) Would like to see what this product can do for me in size & strength category. I'm 6'3 Tall, slightly built, Looking to put on some MASS & Strength gains with this product.

liftin_fofive

liftin_fofive

Awards
Innnnn all requirements met. Easily able to update, and ready for some gainz!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
We got to get these logs going!!!

zman86

zman86

Awards
  • Established
I meet the requirement. Will be using for my contest prep cut

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Sending picks to the boss for the 5 winners in just a few minutes

lilbigman7

Awards
I meet all requirements, curretly 175lbs 13% body fat looking to see what this can do

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
I would like to thank everyone who applied to this logging opportunity. If you did not get chosen for this logging opportunity, I will encourage you to stay active and keep an eye out for near future opportunities.

CONGRATULATIONS TO THE FOLLOWING FIVE PEOPLE!!

Start with the OP and it will all become clear young one...
I would like to be considered for this log. I haven't run any hormonal product since last april. I am absolutely willing to give logs and pictures each day for workouts and rest days. Thanks for your time and consideration.
I meet the requirement. Will be using for my contest prep cut
I meet all the requirements
Pogue as well.

Please message me your full name and mailing address. When I receive all five winners information, I will send them to my boss and he will send 2 bottles of 1-testosterone to each of you.

- DOSING FOR THIS LOG IS 3 TABLETS PER DAY FOR 6 WEEKS.
- PLEASE POST A LINK TO YOUR LOG IN THIS THREAD.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
boom! let the GAINS begin!

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Ready for the logs!!!

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Ready to see the GAINZZZZZZ!!! That is the hashtag one must use when logging

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Good stuff! Already waiting to see what this can do!

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
I have information from two. Three to go

Robert5891

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Congrats to all the winners!

Looking forward to the upcoming logs!

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
Thank you mark and the htp team but I will have to regretfully decline. :( as I just started my msten/dmz cycle. I sincerely appreciate the opportunity and look forward to participating in another log if one becomes available!

edzname

edzname

Awards
Thank you mark and the htp team but I will have to regretfully decline. :( as I just started my msten/dmz cycle. I sincerely appreciate the opportunity and look forward to participating in another log if one becomes available!
Well looks like I'm in by default lol. 8)

CrimsonSV

Awards
I would gladly take it. Was looking to start my first cycle soon, but will gladly put it aside to log for you guys. Congrats to the winners btw!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Winners, please please please make sure you post links to your log in this thread!! Please do not forget!!! We would all like to follow along!!!

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
If you guys haven't decided on the last person yet im still interested and will be more then happy to log from someone doing a ph for the first time

bwdill

bwdill

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I am going to go ahead and throw my app in here! I applied for the SD log and I didnt want to double apply in order to give everyone an opportunity, so better late than never haha

Looks like a really solid product!

OGxSwoldier

OGxSwoldier

Awards
AYE SIGN ME UP!! I meet all requirements and could use the extra strength/aggression in gym :) I'd log EVERYDAY !

OGxSwoldier

OGxSwoldier

Awards
lololol true that ^ :buttkick:

Last edited:
brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Bodybuilders, fitness enthusiasts, and athletes pay attention. The muscle-building breakthrough of the 21st century is here and the results being achieved by 1-Testosterone has been phenomenal. 1-Testosterone works to create the perfect anabolic environment for unbelievable gains in lean muscle mass and strength that will not disappear when your cycle is completed!

View attachment 133111

DESCRIPTION

1-Testosterone by Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals is based upon a naturally occurring metabolite for many animals including man that has properties far different from standard testosterone in the body. 1-Testosterone is more of a mild hormone that will give you cleaner gains and dramatic strength increases. There are three prohormones to this compound:1-androstenedione, 1-androstenediol and 1-Androsterone aka 1-androstene-3b-ol-17-one. Of the three, only 1-androsterone is still available on the U.S. market, and this is what Hi-Tech manufactures using its proprietary Cyclosome Delivery system for increased bioavailability.

The Opportunity​
5 loggers, 2 bottles each

The Dosage Recommendations
3 caps per day for 40 days

The Requirements​
Must Be A USA Shipping Address
Must do at a minimum 3 weekly updates
Leave A Final In-Store Review
Leave A Final Review on AnabolicMinds.com​

I'd like to give this a try.
Currently using halo-100 at 100mg/day, almost finished within a week or so​

Bigdumogre

Bigdumogre

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Put me down to log this
I force peeps know I will bring it :)

bwdill

bwdill

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Put me down to log this
I force peeps know I will bring it :)
Glad to see you decided to drop an app in here!!!

If we both get picked we should run an ex-TSN dual log. Haha

Bigdumogre

Bigdumogre

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Glad to see you decided to drop an app in here!!!

If we both get picked we should run an ex-TSN dual log. Haha
Would be down to do a dual log those are always great
Tons of pics and info being thrown around
Plus I update daily - my last log was 15 pages

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Boss will have the 2 new picks for me to announce today guys.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can't wait for announcement
you're in. send mark your shipping address.

You and an old friend of mine who used to be a regular poster on here have been selected to round out our 5 total loggers.

Bigdumogre

Bigdumogre

Banned
Awards
  • Established
you're in. send mark your shipping address.

You and an old friend of mine who used to be a regular poster on here have been selected to round out our 5 total loggers.
Thanks so much
Hope to do the product justice. Have pct lined up already

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Edit: double post

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Great news! I received everyone's information and sent it to VaughnTrue . I will let you know when they have been shipped.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Here are the two options for dosing the 3 tablets per day for 6 weeks:
- Optimally would be 1 pill every 8 hours. But if that is to difficult, on non workout days 2 am, 1 pm and workout days 2 pre workout, 1 twelve hours later (or before depending on when you work out)