1 cycle ,cruise,competition.

olilelo

Awards
Whats good guys, first of all i want to give you quick recap obout me,21yrs old ,6ft 205lbs,14 bf.
I started my first cycle after 3 solid years of lifting my target is show in 2020 +/- with beast form.
im in 11/16 weeks of my test e 500 mg/w + 500 hcg per week (2 shot)
i need some solid advice what should i do next.
in 2019 i know i will jump on 2-3 cycle depends on situation and im wondering should i come off after my 1 cycle for 3-4 months ,or just cruise to my next cycle.
im taking this 100 % seriously with bloods sups trening and diet.
What do you think ? :)

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
If you are going to cruise, I have the only question necessary. Are you ok with cruising permanently? 98% of guys that compete will never make an income which makes this more of a hobby. I have no opinion on whether you should or shouldn’t use or not. That’s entirely up to you, you don’t seem to be a newb or anything. But 16 weeks at such a young age or even cruising and most likely you will end up where many of us did. With the natural hormones of a 60 year old at 35. If you are alright with that and then the low possibility of infertility also, then keep on with research, cycle critiques and labs, and blast and cruise away, sir.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
If you are going to cruise, I have the only question necessary. Are you ok with cruising permanently? 98% of guys that compete will never make an income which makes this more of a hobby. I have no opinion on whether you should or shouldn’t use or not. That’s entirely up to you, you don’t seem to be a newb or anything. But 16 weeks at such a young age or even cruising and most likely you will end up where many of us did. With the natural hormones of a 60 year old at 35. If you are alright with that and then the low possibility of infertility also, then keep on with research, cycle critiques and labs, and blast and cruise away, sir.
Yep, agree 100 % with this.

It’s all well and good saying you are taking training and diet seriously (as you don’t want to be seen as a kid looking for a short cut) and I don’t doubt that you are but you have to also be completely comfortable making decisions that could affect massive parts of your future life (ability to have kids, trt for life etc)......

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Cycle off and take proper time off between cycles. I’d run shorter esters if you plan on running 3 cycles a year. You could probably only get 2 cycles in per year with longer esters, assuming you take proper time off.

olilelo

Awards
thx guys for serious answers :) ofcrs i know its hard topic in one case i can see myself doing good in this with genetics and work ethic on the other hand my health its also important ,i will propably cycle on and off for few more years.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
thx guys for serious answers :) ofcrs i know its hard topic in one case i can see myself doing good in this with genetics and work ethic on the other hand my health its also important ,i will propably cycle on and off for few more years.
Good bro. I don’t have close to any kind of decent genetic potential and the first 50 lbs I put on was from 17-21 was completely natural. I feel like if you were to do 3 cycles a year, only one would need to be bulking. Size can be obtained with genetics and gear. Dieting off bf with limited muscle, you need gear.

olilelo

Awards
Ive got 3-4 months to think what should i do next.For sure i need to put 5-7kg of muscle mass in 2019.