1 Andro/4 Andro rash

Jaimequap

Awards
Hello y’all so I am currently in week two heading towards week three and I am taking 1 andro/4 andro. (Super Mandro/Andro the giant) As of right now I am taking 1 andro 4 times a day, and 4 andro 3 times. I’ve been handling it good, and I’m seeing pretty good results but the last two nights I have been getting itchy feeling throughout my body and making me scratch myself. Do you guys think this is because of the anabiotic‘s and I should just go straight to the PCT. Or is it deeper than that and has nothing to do with this. I am really lost and need answers ASAP.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I'm not positive but I highly doubt it was from the andros

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Not entirely sure if you meant to say antibiotics or anabolics in your post bro?

I also doubt it’s to do with the Andros.

You changed washing powder recently or anything?

One assumes your not taking beta alanine pre bed or anything?

Jaimequap

Awards
Not entirely sure if you meant to say antibiotics or anabolics in your post bro?

I also doubt it’s to do with the Andros.

You changed washing powder recently or anything?

One assumes your not taking beta alanine pre bed or anything?
Correct I am not taking anything else with it, I’m suppose to?

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Correct I am not taking anything else with it, I’m suppose to?
No but beta alanine would have explained a tingly skin, it’s a pre workout ingredient really but people take weird sh1t and weird times often.

This is unrelated to your itching (as I don’t think that’s the andros) but you are taking some sort of on cycle support right?

Jaimequap

Awards
No but beta alanine would have explained a tingly skin, it’s a pre workout ingredient really but people take weird sh1t and weird times often.

This is unrelated to your itching (as I don’t think that’s the andros) but you are taking some sort of on cycle support right?
No I was just planning on take take Innercuse PCT when I finished my 4 weeks cycle.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
There is another thread asking the same question. I would say that your skin is drying out.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You don't need on cycle support. Your skin is just more dry than usual. You're fine.

You might notice some acne in the near future.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Ok, but I am asking in general, do I need a on Cycle or is andro giant a good enough base
Your confusing on cycle support and a test base (your 4 andro is your test base). on cycle support is a series of supplements to keep you healthy while you run this stuff......is it essential - no (less so for a mild cycle like you are running) but imo it’s good practice to run a standard all in one (like cel cycle assist or arm1care pro) whilst on any cycle.

Your pct isn’t really a proper pct either. Again your running a mild short cycle so you’ll probably recover fine but imo you should have a serm, definitely if you ever run a stronger cycle.

Don’t expect too much from this cycle by the way, 4 weeks is really short for andros- they normally don’t kick in till then, 8 weeks is the standard cycle length....

RoosterHead

RoosterHead

Awards
1 Andro reduces the amount of serum albumin in your blood. This can allow your veins and capillaries to leak fluid into surrounding tissue. I hear sharp drops in serum albumin can cause itchiness. However, I would bet that you are also upping your protein intake. Protein metabolism produces alot of serum creatine in your blood. And high serum creatine can make you very itchy. If you notice your urine getting darker or your hands and feet start to swell, I would lay off the protein intake a little. If you are getting a lot of creatine (waste) from protein metabolism, you could be damaging your kidneys.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
1 Andro reduces the amount of serum albumin in your blood. This can allow your veins and capillaries to leak fluid into surrounding tissue. I hear sharp drops in serum albumin can cause itchiness. However, I would bet that you are also upping your protein intake. Protein metabolism produces alot of serum creatine in your blood. And high serum creatine can make you very itchy. If you notice your urine getting darker or your hands and feet start to swell, I would lay off the protein intake a little. If you are getting a lot of creatine (waste) from protein metabolism, you could be damaging your kidneys.
Lots of nonsense here. Go read another study without real experience

RoosterHead

RoosterHead

Awards
Lots of nonsense here. Go read another study without real experience
M. Kuennen, Human Performance Research Laboratories, Dept. of Sport & Exercise Sciences, 201 Virgil Henson Activities Center, West Texas A&M Univ., Canyon, TX 79016. 4 weeks of 1-Andro dropped Serum Albumin (5.1 ± 1.9%) and rose serum creatine (19.6 ± 4.3%; P < 0.01) while reducing glomerular filtration rate (18.0 ± 3.3%; P = 0.04) elevating creatine while lowering glomerular filtration signifies impaired kidney function and causes itchy skin

Creatinine (Low, High, Blood Test Results Explained) Charles Patrick Davis, MD, PhD

Hypoalbuminemia causes dry itchy skin.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
M. Kuennen, Human Performance Research Laboratories, Dept. of Sport & Exercise Sciences, 201 Virgil Henson Activities Center, West Texas A&M Univ., Canyon, TX 79016. 4 weeks of 1-Andro dropped Serum Albumin (5.1 ± 1.9%) and rose serum creatine (19.6 ± 4.3%; P < 0.01) while reducing glomerular filtration rate (18.0 ± 3.3%; P = 0.04) elevating creatine while lowering glomerular filtration signifies impaired kidney function and causes itchy skin

Creatinine (Low, High, Blood Test Results Explained) Charles Patrick Davis, MD, PhD

Hypoalbuminemia causes dry itchy skin.
Studies are great, but for every one good or bad, there is another that shows the opposite. Poping in with some study and no real world personal experience does nothing for anyone other then say, hey! I found this study.

2kvette

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Studies are great, but for every one good or bad, there is another that shows the opposite. Poping in with some study and no real world personal experience does nothing for anyone other then say, hey! I found this study.
Just saw this, old i know, but intresting point you bring up. It's called an alpha-error. Those 95 % confidence intervals everyones seen means that your 95 % certain the result you got wasn't due to random chance. Then theres the 5 % chance left over that you get a statistically significant result, but repeat the study and find nothing; this is an alpha error. It's that off chance that you randomly fall into a false result. Also, a 5 % drop in albumin may be statistically significant, but not clinically significant. Like garlic, its statistically proven to lower BP about 5 mmHg, but thats not clinically significant or relevant in the real world.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Just saw this, old i know, but intresting point you bring up. It's called an alpha-error. Those 95 % confidence intervals everyones seen means that your 95 % certain the result you got wasn't due to random chance. Then theres the 5 % chance left over that you get a statistically significant result, but repeat the study and find nothing; this is an alpha error. It's that off chance that you randomly fall into a false result. Also, a 5 % drop in albumin may be statistically significant, but not clinically significant. Like garlic, its statistically proven to lower BP about 5 mmHg, but thats not clinically significant or relevant in the real world.
Another thing to add is the way these studies are handled. They can easily skew results to be in there favor. Any company, college or whoever is doing the study can report there findings pretty much however they want as long as they can produce some form of evidence.
Like say they gave 1000ppl a pill and 999 had only positive results and one person got cancer during the study. Regardless of what the cause was they can report potential cancer risk. Maybe the guy had it for years and didn't know.

2kvette

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Another thing to add is the way these studies are handled. They can easily skew results to be in there favor. Any company, college or whoever is doing the study can report there findings pretty much however they want as long as they can produce some form of evidence.
Like say they gave 1000ppl a pill and 999 had only positive results and one person got cancer during the study. Regardless of what the cause was they can report potential cancer risk. Maybe the guy had it for years and didn't know.
YEP!!!! It's why I hate case reports, they're essentially worthless 99% of the time. Especially when it comes to steroids, b/c no one really knows what was in the crap people were buying from the local gear gremlin at the gym.