1 AD Detection Time for sporting drug test

Eagle456

Awards
Hey guys,

I was wondering if you could help me figure out what the detection time would be for 1 AD Pro hormone on an athletic drug test.

I've done some research and from my understanding the detection time should be short? I was wondering however about the metabolites that may be found in the body from taking the 1 AD. Would these cause a more long term detection issue?

Finally is there any other pro hormone which would be a better option if looking for a short detection time and lean gains?

Thanks for any responses in advance

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Hey guys,

I was wondering if you could help me figure out what the detection time would be for 1 AD Pro hormone on an athletic drug test.

I've done some research and from my understanding the detection time should be short? I was wondering however about the metabolites that may be found in the body from taking the 1 AD. Would these cause a more long term detection issue?

Finally is there any other pro hormone which would be a better option if looking for a short detection time and lean gains?

Thanks for any responses in advance
Whats the half-life?

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It will also depend for how long and how much you've been taking it

Eagle456

Awards
It will also depend for how long and how much you've been taking it
Not 100% set on time and dosage. But i was thinking two months at 400mg per day? would that work? this will be my first prohormone cycle and i've done one cycle of sarms (LGD) about two years ago.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What type of test is it? Sports test, work test,...?

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
They won't find it if they don't look for it...

Tiko1991

Awards
Scum bag trying to cheat tbh
Why are you in this thread then . TBH . Not being a dick ... but say that to anyone in professional sports. Some people make it , some don’t . And I hate to tell you that without PEDs ....

Most people are using some stuff with plenty of side effects that are barely “natural” and are less effect and more expensive sometimes..... I would say best practice not to label someone as a cheater on here.

Eagle456

Awards
Half life is a tricky thing. The math is complicated but goes something like, at half life point there is 50% of peak level, that same time later there is half of that, etc. The longer you are on something the longer for it to be completely out of your system. IMO gear does not belong a in any competitive sport that tests. If you want to use gear in sports play something else...
So i could work out the detection based on the half lives of 1-AD?

Also what would the impact be of the metabolites on detection? The 1-AD would convert and produce steroid compound metabolites if i'm correct?

So therefore would each metabolite have a different detection time. Eg 1-AD may have a half life of 12 hours but a metabolite may be longer? Would this affect detection time.

Ps. I'm not competing at a competitive level where I'd take anything away from anyone but my sport is a large part of my social life and i want to carry this on while trying bodybuilding and wanted to take some pro hormones to help me in this as the shows aren't tested. I just wanted to race 'clean' to remove any worry

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Something to consider too is detection times of whatever SERM you will use when you come off. Those are always tested for in a WADA panel.

Unless you didn’t plan to PCT from 1-Andro, which is a great way to end up weaker than you started in the long run & with gyno.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Most orals is out fairly quick and you should pass a regular piss test after 2 weeks, blood is different. If you want you can do the test cream, I know people that passed a piss test after 1 week.