1,4 OHP ...any legit 1,4 ohp products as of 2015?

Just Jake

Awards
Want to add this into a dry ph cycle. Has anyone had any experience with this or know of any legit brands? I can't find crap on it. Liquid labs h-drl is all I can seem to find. Before the ban there was like bolderone and pbold but they are probably different. One reason I'm trying to get some real info on it. Thanks!

Just Jake

Awards
No, I haven't, sorry. From what I have read recently another supplement that actually does a world of wonders for your joints is MK-677 so I'm going to give that a shot pretty soon instead.

Yanks

Awards
  • Established
All the sarms are suppose to work pretty well I'm going to be running Olympus Labs LGD which is a sarm there's a thread with good info on them if you want I can post it

Yanks

Awards
  • Established
I'm not 100% sure but I think some people said mk- 2866(ostarine) is really good for joints and tendons

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm not 100% sure but I think some people said mk- 2866(ostarine) is really good for joints and tendons
Yep, sure is. Has great healing properties

Just Jake

Awards
I'm glad you mentioned, osta has been my favorite up until this point and I just bought my first round of LGD. I wanted to mention it last night just to give out some good advice but I didn't know if it was applicable. I would say it was because one of the reasons I like osta Best is for joints. Yes, it is purported to help joints. Now that I have been using it for over a year in cycles, to my experience it has been the best thing for joints that I have ever taken. And as a natural guy it has also been one of the best supplements. Naturally, LGND is kind of a step up from Osta, and my three weeks so far have been pretty awesome. It seems like you made a good choice with Olympus that will be the second half of what I am taking, about to complete the first bottle of LGD I bought from another company, then heard the Olympus was better from so many people that I ordered that. Sweet thing is the Olympus was slightly cheaper and also last for 45 days, and even though some people think the sublingual is better, I still wonder if I'm getting the same dosage every time because even though I agitate the mixture before every dose in some doses I can feel some particulate matter therefore I think they would obviously be stronger and wonder about the company. Regardless, I'm moving to Olympus now. my experience during these three weeks has been as follows: really bad lethargy during the first week until I added a testosterone base. After that I have not had lethargy. After two weeks I noticed my shirts or getting tighter in the upper regions and I look a little leaner in the mirror and during the second week during cardio something crazy began in which I felt like I had literally taken a magic pill and could run much faster almost indefinitely so I had to call myself down LOL because I know if I kept running like that for too long I would get hurt. My training primarily focuses on strength, not muscle building like most guys. I typically do only one or two reps but I'll do more if the day is going good. I actually felt weak during the first week, normal during the second week and the third week I have noticed a definite performance increase but it is more on the volume and of the spectrum, well my bench went up 10 pounds to 325, the most know where the performance increases came through sets and reps. Similarly, during squats, I did a few reps with 405 whereas I normally only do one or two and I kind of felt like I haven't done anything so I went on to do a gang load of reps with 315 kind of feeling like I'm in the zone for training. These are all things that I had read about for LG D and now in the third week I am beginning to experience. I can imagine they may be more pronounced with the Olympus, or I'm hoping. I would advise using some sort of test base because at least for me I definitely wasn't feeling it without it. I chose anabolic trinity from hard rock which has my favorite prohormone epi-Andro (I'm a strength guy) and also ostarine anyway and laxogenin. i'm only taking 3 caps of the four Recommended dose because from my experience to 300 was a bit excessive on the DHT without using a DHT blocker like Saw palmetto which most guys do but I choose not to. As a natural, this is the best cycle of anything so far I've ever taken and I'm only on week three. I'm very excited about the future of my training and hope they don't take the stuff off the market. So there's my two cents, if any of it is scrambled or misspelled, I apologize I use the audio text feature :)

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
IM PRETTY SURE THAT IS A PROGESTERONE AND IS VERY MILD