1/4/epi stack with Sports training For gainz!

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Lmao I can just imagine you jacked and she is all over you, then you drop the shorts and she jumps back shocked and says "wtf! What happened to your junk?!"

Size in all the right places is the right thing ;) get those dick ups going man! Gainz to be made there as well
Lmfao yeah this is probably going to happen

SouthPawSD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
do you guys think the 1andro is necessary?
I mean is any of it necessary? Lol but jokes aside. I'll have to look around more but I havent read of any 4 andro solo cycle but plenty of 1 andro solo cycle logs to be found. So I assume there is probably a reason for that
Hopefully someone with more knowledge will chime in?

But to answer your question directly, IMO it is necessary. It is usually associated with dry gains which is what everyone is after. I'd say 1 andro, epi, then 4 andro in terms of most important for the cycle. again just my opinion.

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
Personally, and I'm relatively new to this new (and limited amount of available compounds) pro hormone game- but none of them are super strong or harsh. So imo if you're going to do it with these, mind as well DO it.

SouthPawSD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Sorry I have been super busy with school and had the flu. But I am alive! Cycle is going great. Squat is up to 365x2, DB bench is up to 110sx5-6 reps. Rows are up 30lbs. I have been focusing on strength, this stack is freaking amazing! I have got a little higher on bf than I wanted though, I figure ill see how this cycle is on a cut. I'm going to add clen @120mcg Ed in the morning for 1.5-2 weeks. Going to hopefully lose a few lbs then bulk for the remaining 3 weeks.

I've also had great success with dosing all of the epi preworkout, or at least 750mg of it. For future users to try.

Now that I'm feeling better, I will try to update daily! Until next time!

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
Sorry I have been super busy with school and had the flu. But I am alive! Cycle is going great. Squat is up to 365x2, DB bench is up to 110sx5-6 reps. Rows are up 30lbs. I have been focusing on strength, this stack is freaking amazing! I have got a little higher on bf than I wanted though, I figure ill see how this cycle is on a cut. I'm going to add clen @120mcg Ed in the morning for 1.5-2 weeks. Going to hopefully lose a few lbs then bulk for the remaining 3 weeks.

I've also had great success with dosing all of the epi preworkout, or at least 750mg of it. For future users to try.

Now that I'm feeling better, I will try to update daily! Until next time!
Looks good bro, those are some solid gains for damn sure.

Only thing that sticks out to me is the clen and cut for 2 weeks followed by a bulk... Why not just clean up the eating and use the cycle to lean out while preserving muscle the whole time? In my experience any of these things take several weeks- perhaps sticking it out with one goal would provide better results then the back and forth!

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Nice update man, I was wondering what had happened to you - last I heard you had just popped 1,250 of epiandro and gone to the gym - had visions of you hurling throwing some kid through the window for curling in your squat rack lol

As above re the clen, I’d probably just clean up the diet, still focus on size/strength but make it lean from now and then add the clean into pct (seem to recall it being anti catabolic).....

SouthPawSD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Nice update man, I was wondering what had happened to you - last I heard you had just popped 1,250 of epiandro and gone to the gym - had visions of you hurling throwing some kid through the window for curling in your squat rack lol

As above re the clen, I’d probably just clean up the diet, still focus on size/strength but make it lean from now and then add the clean into pct (seem to recall it being anti catabolic).....
Haha yaan them curlers need to die!

Interesting idea. I might give it a go tbh. I mean I want to build as much as possible so might be better that way. I think I will probably save the clen after PCT though. Don't want to lose my gains!

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Haha yaan them curlers need to die!

Interesting idea. I might give it a go tbh. I mean I want to build as much as possible so might be better that way. I think I will probably save the clen after PCT though. Don't want to lose my gains!
Yeah I think you’d get better overall results with one focus on cycle tbh.

I only mention clen in pct because I recall reading about others doing that to keep gains whilst leaning out (it’s anti catabolic effects being useful for that) - see if anyone else has a view or can confirm?

SouthPawSD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Today's update:
Too tired to figure out the day lol.
Im noticing that I'm leaning out really nice now. Weight is ~230, a little faster than I hoped for but doesn't seem to have been as big an impact in body comp.

Super tight muscles though everywhere, I did power cleans and could only get up to 205. Legs where super tight in hip flexors couldn't get them loose enough. Didn't get a super good workout in today either because of that. Hopefully better tomorrow!

On the bright side my throwing arm is feeling amazing. Was throwing 86 the other day without really trying. Haven't been able to get it super well since I strained my oblique a few months back. Feeling really good though.

Anyone had success with BPC 157? Thinking of adding it into the mix as I can lift more, but need something to heal ligaments and tendons in the shoulder faster as well. And maybe it will help heal my screwed up shoulder from pitching too much haha.

SouthPawSD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Did legs today, but man my joints have been killing me. Also didn't help having the flu last week. Dropped some strength on squats, but not worried about it. Was only 20lbs for working set. Also didn't eat much before so could of been part of that.

Anyone else have joint trouble on this cycle? I take everything under the sun to help with it. Cissus, type II collagen, hydraulic aicd, chondroitin, MSM, gluscosamine,. Maybe I'll have to back off squats a little? Input would be nice:)

Also I'm going to add MK 677 at 12.5mg to start as soon as I get it in the mail. I figure since I'm doing baseball training so much the mk 677 will be a nice addition. Especially as I start throwing more the closer I get to the season. And Whisky did it and made me want to start it haha.

SouthPawSD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Rest day

Always nice to take a break haha.

Joints are feeling somewhat better. I am taking pretty much everything under the sun.

My throwing arm shoulder is pretty sore from pushing it. An old rotator cuff injury has resurfaced from a few years back in my teres minor/ infraspinatus. Some sharp pain in external rotation. I'll just keep doing my prehab and rehab things. If it gets much worse I'll go get it looked at.

Looking forward it my workout tomorrow, hoping to crush some 110 DBs on chest press and 200+ on BB rows!

SouthPawSD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Day 27: 330/330/1000

Well coming up on week 4! Sorry I haven't been as good as at the beginning at posting regularly about things that are going on with the cycle. I got the flu, had a crap ton of homework and have had shoulder problems from pushing it too far. I have an appointment tomorrow to have it looked at to see if there is any damage. For those of you who are interested, I have posterior shoulder pain. IT is a sharp pain when I externally rotate. Examples are trying to put a tight coat on, (which happens to be most of mine now lol)pushing against something in the external rotation, and usually is sore when I wake up in the morning. I'm guessing tendinitis in the infraspinatus or shoulder instability. 2 injuries that I ahve had troubles with in the past. No matter what happens I will be starting a log along side this one with BPC 157 and TB 500 and its effects on throwing athelete training. This cycle didnt do as much for my throwing as I thought it would, so Im adding those to. When I get that log up I will add a link so you can track it if you wish. Today I did upper body power.

BB rows 5 sets of 185x5

Powercleans
185x5
215x5
215x3
Was super tight and got freakin back pumps. Last max was 225x1, so I have made strength gains here but flexibility and back pumps screw me over lol

DB bench 75x5
95x5
100x5
100x5
100x5

dips
bw/6
bwx6
didnt do much, probably will switch them out for something else. They seems to bug my shoulders

facepulls
90x10
110x8
110x6
110x6

cambered curls

60x10
70x8
70x6

Machine overhead tri extensions
80x10
130x8
140x6

Week 4 update

Pros:
*Hair growth. My "No-shave November" beard is coming in quicker than I thought and body hair grows faster. For me it is a plus as I want a beard lol
*endurance. This past week really shined for me. Every workout I felt like I could of gone for another 2hours working out. I will probably add more sets and decrease rest time/super set everything now.
*Strength. Even after being sick and not working super hard weight is still going up. This really shines here for me. Probably because my workout is more powerlifting oriented. But still.
*General well being. Ive noticed I just seem happier and more easy-going. Ive always been this way, but some people have commented that I seem more relaxed than usual. If they only knew why lol
*decreased BF. Don't really need to add to that haha

Cons:
BACK PUMPS! They have screwed me over a few times working out. Couldn't finish squats last leg day very easily. I will definitely be picking up taurine tomorrow. At first I thought I was just sore/tight, but even after spending 20mins warming up I still experienced it.
*Libido. I can't say I have had any desire at all. Granted I dont have a GF (cycle is supposed to help me get one right? hehe).
*possible hair loss? Can't be for sure yet, but hairlines seems to have receded some. Granted I have MPB and using rogaine (yes at 22, #feelsbadman), so maybe that stops it somewhat? Not too worried about it though, as I have heard it comes back most of the time.
*joints. Super tight. Not really bad unless im lifting. Mostly knees, hips and ankles when Im doing legs. I have definitely noticed decrease of flexibility from cycle. I guess that should be expected from adding more muscle mass.

Other than that I am loving this log. my weight is 230 still (stalled for about 1.5 weeks), but my body fat as dropped according to my scale. I know they are not super reliable on exact numbers, but I am tracking trends and it is going down so read it how you wish. Strength is up and going higher and higher. I honestly didn't think that I would be having these kind of strength increases. I have actually slowed down on how fast I push the strength because I am worried I'm going to hurt myself lol. Also once I can figure out how to resize pictures properly I will add before pictures. Ive taken them, but they are too big and when I resize them you cant really even see anything lol. Any tips on this? haha

Also as black friday will be coming up soon, I'm looking for suggestions for a second cycle. Advice? lol will be a cutting/recomp cycle starting end of may/early june. Get beach ready bro!

I wish you all many gainz!

Also while I think about it, is there anyway I can improve my log (other than posting everyday lol)? Want to make this one of the best logs so help me out!

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
All awesome bro. Strength gains are my favorite gains lol. In terms of the log, details you have- which is great. I always included some quick numbers on my updates at the top of the post- like day #, dosages, weight change from start.. Ect (most of which you're already doing). Maybe post up your daily diet here and there to help people put your gains into perspective. All in all, looks great keep it up

SouthPawSD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
All awesome bro. Strength gains are my favorite gains lol. In terms of the log, details you have- which is great. I always included some quick numbers on my updates at the top of the post- like day #, dosages, weight change from start.. Ect (most of which you're already doing). Maybe post up your daily diet here and there to help people put your gains into perspective. All in all, looks great keep it up
Thanks I'll starting doing the Cals probably, should help me stack more on track haha. Ya bro strength is the best:)

SouthPawSD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Day 28:
440/440/1250
So I didn't take all my dosages when sick, so I have enough to run 1250 in epi the rest of the cycle. Consider it an experiment for everyone else haha.
Weight:235 (+15) lbs
BF:-2.5%

All I have to say is unbelievable. This cycle is destroying my expectations. Today was leg day and I decided to test a Max to see where I was at. The weight just kept going up! 405!!! I didn't think I would get it till end of cycle, but already hit my squat goal. In August my Max was 315X2. Today is 405x1. I'm really blown away. No other way to explain it.

Back squat
275x3
315x3
335x3
365x3
385x2
405x1

Deadlift
225x2
315x2
405x2
465x1
Knees where killing though, so took it easy. Didn't want to hurt myself after squats haha

Lunges 80sx8
80sx6
80sx6

Leg curls single leg
75x8
100x6
100x6

Seated calf raises
90x12
140x10
" "x8

Standing calf raises
110x16
140x13
190x12

My only big complaint is joint pain/discomfort. It is really bad to be straight forward. I'm waiting on some mk677 hopefully that will help a lot.

Even though good lifting day, I might have a pretty bad shoulder injury. I'll keep you posted, I have an MRI scheduled next week. Could be cartilage damage.

Stay big!

SouthPawSD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Day 28:
440/440/1250
So I didn't take all my dosages when sick, so I have enough to run 1250 in epi the rest of the cycle. Consider it an experiment for everyone else haha.
Weight:235 (+15) lbs
BF:-2.5%

All I have to say is unbelievable. This cycle is destroying my expectations. Today was leg day and I decided to test a Max to see where I was at. The weight just kept going up! 405!!! I didn't think I would get it till end of cycle, but already hit my squat goal. In August my Max was 315X2. Today is 405x1. I'm really blown away. No other way to explain it.

Back squat
275x3
315x3
335x3
365x3
385x2
405x1

Deadlift
225x2
315x2
405x2
465x1
Knees where killing though, so took it easy. Didn't want to hurt myself after squats haha

Lunges 80sx8
80sx6
80sx6

Leg curls single leg
75x8
100x6
100x6

Seated calf raises
90x12
140x10
" "x8

Standing calf raises
110x16
140x13
190x12

My only big complaint is joint pain/discomfort. It is really bad to be straight forward. I'm waiting on some mk677 hopefully that will help a lot.

Even though good lifting day, I might have a pretty bad shoulder injury. I'll keep you posted, I have an MRI scheduled next week. Could be cartilage damage.

Stay big!

SouthPawSD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Day 29:
Rest day

440/440/1250

Man i can really feel how the PH help. Normally I would be sore after maxing out. But muscles feel for the most part completely fine. It is my tendons/ligaments/joints that are super sore. I feel like an 80 year old man today haha

Also new development. I went to the doctor for shoulder pain and he said best case scenario I have tendinitis, and worst is a SLAP tear... ;/ So we will see what happens. I have an MRI next week and then I will let you guys know. Because of this, I am going to start running TB-500 and BPC 157. As soon as I get needles I am going to start taking them. I figure if it's tendonitis I should start as soon as possible, and if I need surgery then I experiment on my rat and see if there is a benefit of front loading before surgery. Once I get a log up I'll get a link over here so it can be followed. If I need surgery, I will probably see what I am allowed to do and go from there to see if I will continue with the cycle. I was thinking maybe possible speedup in recovery? Any advice? I'm leaning more to going straight into PCT and then restart cycle in a few months. Lets hope for the best!

SouthPawSD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Day 32:
440/440/1500 ( for fun)
3100 Cal's
300g protein and don't know the rest.

Long end of week, had some papers due that I put off till the last minute. Was only able to work out today, but man my joints feel like crap. I'm thinking the epi might be drying out my joints too much? I'll try dosing lower and see if that helps much since I could only workout today I did full body. Did more hypertrophy day, everything 8-15 reps. Solid workout, but shoulder still hurting. Not looking good, bit we will see.

In the event that I so have to have surgery, any opinions on just finishing the cycle and using clen to cut until cycle is over? Either that or save what is remaining until I'm cleared to lift. Thought?

I will be adding mk 677, TB 500 and BPC 157 next week no matter what. Would or started the TB and BPC but pharmacy denied selling me pins and I gave up after visiting 4 of them!

SouthPawSD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Day 33:
440/440/1250
Rest day
Didn't count Cal's super close as had family over and had a small party.

SouthPawSD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Day 34:
440/440/1250
3000 Cal ( going to drop cals tomorrow to get more of a recomping going on)
10hrs of sleep

I've noticed that lethargy has kicked in I would say. Using a Fitbit to track sleep, in the past 2 weeks I have averaged sleeping from 2-3 more hours (from 8) then before. I didn't realize until today when reading Whisky log that it was probably due to the Andros. I have also been drinking more caffeine (zero Cal monsters/ Rockstars during class) throughout the day so maybe that is why I didn't notice it at first.

Did legs today, and I have to say I was kind of surprised how well it went. Felt pretty unmotivated today. And knees/hips were KILLING me. Took like a 20min warm up to get ready to squat. But ended up really well.

Front squat
265x3 3 sets

Back squats
315x5
325x5
335x4 2 sets

Leg extensions single legged
110x9 3 sets

Leg curls
125x9 3 sets

Calf raises standing
200x10 3 sets
Couldn't do any more calves, my right ankle gas been hurting like if I walk to much I hey a burning sensation up the side of my leg about half way. I just think I need to stretch more tbh.

Also got lucky and somehow found mk677 at my gym! So excited to start that and I don't have to wait for the other to get here from over the pond.

BTW I was under the impression that SARMS/mk677 where illegal to sell as nutritional supplements... But I found the mk677 at Vasa fitness lol. Anyone able to shed some light on this?

SouthPawSD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Day 35 and 36:
440/440/1250 mk677 25mg
2500 and 3000
Sorry super busy lately. I actually didnt sleep at all from monday- tuesday due to too much studying and cramming for exams. Sometimes school sucks, but only when you procrastinate lol.

tueday: was supposed to do upper body, but as stated I put off a paper and didn't have time to lift.

Wednesday:
So had an MRI today for my shoulder. Hopefully all is well. was interesting having a Big freakin needle stuck into my shoulder joint to inject the contrast lol. Was pretty cool though cuz you could see the dye move under the skin for a second :D After the shot my shoulder was killing me so I just did some abs today.

As for the MK677, my joints feel better already after a few days. BUT compared to what I looked like before taking it, I feel like the pillsbury dough boy with the water weight I gained. Tuesday I looked more vascular, but today dang man! Will this subside after a while or am I stuck with it as long as I take the mk677?

SouthPawSD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Day 37
440/440/1250/25

So it looks like I am going to have to have shoulder surgery -.- But I couldn't get it scheduled until after I am done with my cycle lol so atleast I get to finish! Worse part though is a 4-6month recovery before I can start lifting intense and at the same level I am at now. So is life though right?

I will be starting a BPC 157 and TB 500 log the week before I have surgery if your interested in watching that as well...

Didn't lift today due to long doctor's appointment and a few finals tomorrow. Tomorrow I'm going to hit it hard on some upper body!

Stay swole my friends

SouthPawSD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Day 38-51

550/550/1250
mk677 12.5

Sorry guys I've been slacking on the updating. Too much homework haha but I have still been lifting! also figures out that the mk677 makes me bloated like crazy, I stopped for a week and thenstarted again gained 6lbs without changing anything else.

My lifting has kind of changed, on doctor's orders I'm to avoid heavy upper body lifting and things that pull on shoulder. So no deadlifts, front squats, or DB lunges. So pretty much all my lifts are no in the 8-12 rep range. Still making progress, and the biggest part I've noticed is more veins/ leaner looking while being bigger.

I'll probably just finish up the cycle anyways as I have it and not enough for a second one. Even though I can't go as intense as I want, still making gains.

SouthPawSD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Sup AM,

Well dam I have the worst luck ever. The day after I posted that I got tonsillitis and got put on some antibiotics and predenesone. For future reference and those reading, especially during winter time stock up on the vitamin C! I've probably missed 5-10 workouts from being sick. Then again doesn't help being stressed from school and all that crap. #endrant

Feeling better now, going to hit the gym hard tomorrow with some legs! Also it turns out that I have more epi than I though, and could run the remainder at 1500-2000. Any advice on that or anyone tried it? I'm totally game to be the guinea pig... But as always advice is welcome.

Also got my stuff for my TB/bpc log following post shoulder surgery today.

All in all feeling awesome ( other than sick).

Some of my lifts at the moment ( not 1rm, working sets. Docs orders no maxing. But at end Ill prob give in and do it lol)

Pull ups 15xbw considering I'm 15lbs more and doing more reps, happy about that

Db bench 90x9

Squat 315x9

No Powercleans anymore due to shoulder.

Still Loving it! I'm very interested to see what happens for the week 9 and 10, see if it is worth it. It will take me up to almost the day of my surgery so I'll enjoy all of it while I can.

Also don't know if I added, but with the surgery coming up I turned the last 4 weeks of cycle into cut using clen. Currently at 120mcg. I guess it works as I couldn't donate plasma today because my temp was too high lol.

Keep the gainZ coming!