1,4-AD origin

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Since 1,4-AD has been the hype lately, I've taken some time to look at it and see what it is about.

Now someone correct me if I am wrong, but 1,4-AD is extract out a cow's fecal matter (poop) after the cow has been fed progesterone ?

This isn't a joke either.

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Never heard of that. Sounds kinda odd.... like when someone posted that superdrol is made from elephant piss.... Hell it might be true, but I sure don't know.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
I'm pretty sure it's chemically engineered.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Since 1,4-AD has been the hype lately, I've taken some time to look at it and see what it is about.

Now someone correct me if I am wrong, but 1,4-AD is extract out a cow's fecal matter (poop) after the cow has been fed progesterone ?

so are shrooms.......and that never stopped me before!!!!(minus the progesterone part)

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
That link I put up there says it is detected in cow poop/pee.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
That link I put up there says it is detected in cow poop/pee.
wow i wish i was cool enough to crap 1,4 ad powder............dam

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
If you start posting this at bb.com, all those people will probably start eating fecal matter raw....the individuals there seem to be brainwashed or something.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you start posting this at bb.com, all those people will probably start eating fecal matter raw....the individuals there seem to be brainwashed or something.
:hammer: :hammer: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later.

dude that was hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!!! someone rep reaper for that!!!!

Skigazzi

Skigazzi

Awards
  • Established
The fact its in cow plop is simply referenced to satisfy DSHEA compliance (found in food chain...the very very VERY end of the food chain :) )

The stuff sold to us is synthetic..thank god.

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
man, that sure would be somethin else if nutra was selling us packages of cow dung and expectin us to sift through that SH!T to get to the good stuff!!

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Yeah that's what I assumed is keeping it compliant. That's quite a bit of a stretch to prove it is 'naturally occuring' though.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes, 1,4AD and some other isomers are formed in trace amounts in cow-pies from progesterone (or pregnelone, I get the two mixed up sometimes) treated cattle.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
New 1,4 AD Truffles....as Nature Intended.

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established

Yup found in cow poop. dsade used a unique top secret patent pending extraction process to produce only the highest quality scat free 1,4.

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
New 1,4 AD Truffles....as Nature Intended.
After ingestion and 100% dsade bladder filtration you're left with pure 1,4AD.

Seriously, its science.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
But seriously (before someone starts freaking out that they're eating poop extract or something).

It's synthetic. This means that it was made by various chemical reactions using smaller, poop-free molecules. If you think of atoms and molecules like playing with tinker toys, but in a labrotory, that'll give you a better idea of where the 1,4AD is coming from.