1-4 ad arom-x

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I am curious to see his progress pictures. He talks a big game to me making me try to look like I am some bad guy and I have not seen any pictures of him in my life. I am going to the chrio today so I will let everybody know how it goes.
Indeed, DJ. I guess it's okay for him to call people out, but heaven forbid someone calls him on his bullshit.

How long have you been going to the Chiropractor?

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
... nor am I some, “old fool.” I am the backbone of this Country, the one that puts his life on the line for the safety of others. ...
And may God bless you for it brother!

Much love to you, cops, firefighters, etc, every man who serves with honor to preserve the rights and lives of his brothers. Amen.

:usa2:

Liquid13

Liquid13

Awards
  • Established
And may God bless you for it brother!

Much love to you, cops, firefighters, etc, every man who serves with honor to preserve the rights and lives of his brothers. Amen.

:usa2:
I deliver papers at the moment.... do I have your blessings too? :wave2: lol

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Indeed, DJ. I guess it's okay for him to call pople out, but heaven forbid someone calls him on his bullshit.?
pople? POPLE? show me these pople!!!

I think he's scared. And it's a ballsy thing posting pics/vids on AM. I can honestly say I nervous doing it.

:borladuck: <=== Luckily I took advice from this little duck

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established

I think he's scared. And it's a ballsy thing posting pics/vids on AM. I can honestly say I nervous doing it.

I made a whole vid thread, i guess that makes it ok for me to be an azz...? no, it doesnt, lol. I will again apologise for my rude and juvenile behavior in this thread. There was also a good amount of constructive criticisms and other input, lol. Just because someone else is having problems or making mistakes it shouldnt give us a reason to bring out the worst in ourselves and others.

A note about safety, mistakes happen but when truth reveals itself refrain from repeating those mistakes. Please refrain from cycling hormones Dj a few pounds arent worth your health.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established

What was that, JKP? ;)

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
:rofl:

DrivenDreams

Awards
  • Established
HAHAH, pistonpump, said he misses AM and wishes he could come back!

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
I deliver papers at the moment.... do I have your blessings too? :wave2: lol
Hmmmm, do you carry a sidearm, or fight criminal paper syndicates? Well it doesn't matter bro.... YES, bless you too L13!
:usa:

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Indeed, DJ. I guess it's okay for him to call pople out, but heaven forbid someone calls him on his bullshit.

How long have you been going to the Chiropractor?

Friday was day one and insurance is not saying he claiming hes not at fault. Cost me pocket money for the chiro 80 bucks today. :(

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
Friday was day one and insurance is not saying he claiming hes not at fault. Cost me pocket money for the chiro 80 bucks today. :(
Damn, that's $80 you could have spent at Nutra..

:sad:

Liquid13

Liquid13

Awards
  • Established
Hmmmm, do you carry a sidearm, or fight criminal paper syndicates? Well it doesn't matter bro.... YES, bless you too L13!
:usa:
Not exactly, but I like to think I keep the neighborhoods protected with my presence :dunno:. hmmm on a side note, in 5 years I have scared away 2 robbers and also kept a car from being stolen..... I have watched a swat team bust an apartment for drugs. Just today a guy pulled up and asked how long I have been doing the job, and then told me I was a very big inspiration to him :lick:. I've exhausted this post, but strangely I now have more respect for my job :wave2:.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Not exactly, but I like to think I keep the neighborhoods protected with my presence :dunno:. hmmm on a side note, in 5 years I have scared away 2 robbers and also kept a car from being stolen..... I have watched a swat team bust an apartment for drugs. Just today a guy pulled up and asked how long I have been doing the job, and then told me I was a very big inspiration to him :lick:. I've exhausted this post, but strangely I now have more respect for my job :wave2:.
You get it. You understand what it's all about L13. It doesn't matter who you are, what you have or don't have, or what your job is. Whatever it is, do it will all your might and you WILL make a difference!

I've seen it time and time again. Sometimes my biggest heros have just been ordinary guys that work at a fast food drive thru. Positive attitude is everything, and it's an honest heart that makes a man great. Now I can add a vigilante paper deliverer to my respected list of inspirational friends. Keep up the good work in your hood my brother!

:thumbsup:

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I've seen it time and time again. Sometimes my biggest heros have just been ordinary guys that work at a fast food drive thru. Positive attitude is everything, and it's an honest heart that makes a man great. Now I can add a vigilante paper deliverer to my respected list of inspirational friends. Keep up the good work in your hood my brother!

:thumbsup:
D, what in the hell are you doing at a Fast Food Drive-Thru? Shame on you!

I'm shocked! And stop drooling; she is hot indeed. :D

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
80 dollars is a lot but the cancelation fee would have been 25 dollars and I am fighting for insurance to pay so I hope it does.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
D, what in the hell are you doing at a Fast Food Drive-Thru? Shame on you!
I normally wouldn't touch the stuff myself, you know that (lol). It's my wife bro, she's got hi-cal cravings these days. She's with child, a son! This boy is gonna come out looking like a bacon double cheeseburger, or roast beef deluxo sandwich. I may as well grab a diet soda or something while I'm there, right? ;) haha

I'm shocked! And stop drooling; she is hot indeed. :D
Man, you zoomed and chopped her to emphasize the butt specifically didn't you? That's just wrong bro, you know how easily I salivate. :p

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I normally wouldn't touch the stuff myself, you know that (lol). It's my wife bro, she's got hi-cal cravings these days. She's with child, a son! This boy is gonna come out looking like a bacon double cheeseburger, or roast beef deluxo sandwich. I may as well grab a diet soda or something while I'm there, right? ;) haha
Your son is going to come into this world with 14'' guns, and quads like a Greek God with your genes! :D

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
C'mon bro you gotta make it to 150, i know you can do it. Get a carb suppliment and drink a carb/protein shake with breakfast, lunch and dinner. Thats an extra 150g carbs a day, you've gotta add some weight from that!!!!
Could just eat Buster... That's at least 30 grams of protein and about 40g of somewhat healthy fat.

you have gyno? post a pic i wanna see
Mirror.

wow piston pump was banned or WTF? lol
You guys should work out together. Permanently.

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
wow - thread resurrected from the dead! Just like Michael Jackson in Thriller . . .

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
wow - thread resurrected from the dead! Just like Michael Jackson in Thriller . . .
I find it exceptionally worthy of resurrection.

Love that Buster was in here causing trouble, while actually being significantly douchier than DJ IMO.

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I find it exceptionally worthy of resurrection.

Love that Buster was in here causing trouble, while actually being significantly douchier than DJ IMO.
hmm, so Buster is AM douche-of-the-week then :gay:

- might have to subject myself to his log masterpiece then :paranoid:

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
hmm, so Buster is AM douche-of-the-week then :gay:

- might have to subject myself to his log masterpiece then :paranoid:
Unfortunately about 30% got modded out... But its still a high quality read if you find yourself with some spare time. :lol:

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
Unfortunately about 30% got modded out... But its still a high quality read if you find yourself with some spare time. :lol:
We may need to update jakellpet on the latest Busterism translations.. what you think TL ??

:laugh2:

..MrBigPR would be a big help here !!

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
We may need to update jakellpet on the latest Busterism translations.. what you think TL ??

:laugh2:

..MrBigPR would be a big help here !!
ahhhh . . .I hope it's not all that brah lolz shite - does my fkg head in