★ JonRubio's review on 4 AppNut products ★

JonRubio

JonRubio

Awards
  • Established
Thanks to Applied Nutriceuticals and drooks10 for sending me a trial size of both RPM and DRIVE; as well as 5 sample packets of NeoVar and FAT FREE. I will be reviewing these products on separate days so stay tuned to the thread!

DRIVE Review
drive_110_supp_facts.jpg

Today: Biceps and Triceps

Endurance: Phenomenal. I was in there today just cruising through my workouts. I did take BCAAs prior to my workout, however, I always take 5-10g of BCAAs pre-workout. I felt as if this product was the best product I have ever used to increase my endurance. Better than Citrulline Malate IMO. If Citrulline Malate was included in this product, it would bring you an even better workout; just a suggestion to AppNut. I have no complaints among the endurance factor about this product. Again, Phenomenal.
10/10

Pump: This was just to intense for me. I took the suggested dose for my weight which was 3 caps and woah; I felt pumps in parts of my arms I've never felt before. Next workout I am going to dose this at 2 caps because the pumps were almost painful at some points in the workout. I was a non responder to Hemavol so I can't give you a comparison because Hemavol didn't work for me in the pump category. If your chasing a pump, this is going to be the first product I'll suggest to you.
9/10

Overall Workout: Like I said, I cruised through the workout today like it was nothing. Pumps were painful at some points so it did bother me sometimes during the workout. I will try 2 caps next to see if that's my ideal dosage with this product.
9/10

Libido: I am 21, so my libido is already high as it is, however, I will do a review on how my next sexual encounter and edit this post lol. ETA Sunday.

Conclusion:
Short and Simple: One of my favorite supplements hands down. Give it a try and you won't regret it. IMO worth every penny.

Final Score:
9.5/10

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
Nice start and thanks for the first day review.

I'll be following.

jdg76
team APPNUT

JonRubio

JonRubio

Awards
  • Established
Nice start and thanks for the first day review.

I'll be following.

jdg76
team APPNUT
Glad to have you aboard. Drive was a great product. I took NeoVar today however it's hard to do a review on a GDA so I'll see what happens after I've used the other samples.

drooks10

drooks10

Awards
  • Established
Awesome first day review!!!!

David
Team APPNUT

drooks10

drooks10

Awards
  • Established
Sounds good. Rest up and kill it, tomorrow!

David
Team APPNUT

JonRubio

JonRubio

Awards
  • Established
RPM Review

rpm_110_supp_facts.jpg

Leg Day
Dose: 3 Caps

Energy: The stim effect this product gave me was good. Not great. It wasn't a drugged out feeling like 1,3 or anything. Just a clean smooth energy that lasted a few hours with no crash. The one thing I'd like to highlight is the energy was there the whole time during the workout.
8/10

Endurance: Average. Have had better endurance with other preworkouts, however, this beats other preworkouts in my book in this category. Nothing really caught my eye about this aspect to much unfortunately.
7/10

Pump: Little bit above average. Had some decent pumps during the workout today. Nothing compared to Drive however.
7.5/10

Overall Workout: Just a normal day in the gym today to be honest nothing to special.
7/10

Conclusion: If I were to pinpoint anything specific I liked about this preworkout it would be not crashing and feeling lethargic after my workout. Comparing this product to other preworkouts I can say its better than some, however, there are better preworkouts IMO. Unfortunately, I can't go into great detail regarding the aspects I covered because it seemed to me as if I didn't respond well to this preworkout.

Overall Score:
7.5/10

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
Thanks again for the reveiw. Have you tried dosing both RPM and Drive together preworkout?

jdg76
team APPNUT

JonRubio

JonRubio

Awards
  • Established
Thanks again for the reveiw. Have you tried dosing both RPM and Drive together preworkout?

jdg76
team APPNUT
That's next! I have a feeling synergistically their gonna be great. On my next Rest day I'm going to be taking Fat Free.

drooks10

drooks10

Awards
  • Established
That's next! I have a feeling synergistically their gonna be great. On my next Rest day I'm going to be taking Fat Free.
Thanks for posting up an honest review. We want to hear exactly what you think about the products, no bs. I think you will like the combo of RPM/Drive better....

Get ready for Fat Free. It packs a punch, man! Take it on an empty stomach, and be prepared! Haha.

David
Team APPNUT

JonRubio

JonRubio

Awards
  • Established
Took RPM/Drive combo today however had little motivation today due to personal problems. Sorry for the delay but l won't post a review unless I'm focused and motivated at the gym. Review will be posted after next workout which will be tomorrow most likely. FAT FREE review will be up Thursday.

drooks10

drooks10

Awards
  • Established
Took RPM/Drive combo today however had little motivation today due to personal problems. Sorry for the delay but l won't post a review unless I'm focused and motivated at the gym. Review will be posted after next workout which will be tomorrow most likely. FAT FREE review will be up Thursday.
Hope everything is alright, man.

David
Team APPNUT

JonRubio

JonRubio

Awards
  • Established
Hope everything is alright, man.

David
Team APPNUT
Everything's fine thanks for the support. Had a great workout today using the RPM/Drive stack. Review will be up soon.

LiftT

LiftT

Awards
Nice review, very honest!

JonRubio

JonRubio

Awards
  • Established
RPM/Drive "The Ultimate Stack" Review

image_28675_450_white.jpg

Chest/Triceps
Dose: 3 RPM and 3 Drive

Energy: Average. I seem to be tolerant to many stimulants so I don't seem to get wired up like most people do from pre-workouts (Exceptions: Craze or Dexaprine). However, like I said before clean energy. No drugged out feeling like pre-workouts/fatburners with DMAA. Huge plus in my book. I can't stand having that feeling while I'm working out. However, if I have to dose of 3 pills just to get a little extra kick, the bottle could run out way to fast for me to consider it a good buy. But like I said, I am stim tolerant some preworkouts take 3 scoops for me to actually feel anything.
7/10

Endurance: Outstanding. the combination of both of these products really gave me great endurance. I can't say it helped me breathe better like others say but it does make me feel like after my workout I can keep going for another hour. I just end up being to hungry to continue :D Great job AppNut.
10/10

Pump: My body seems to have been getting used to the effects of RPM/Drive so the pumps didn't hurt nearly as much as they did when I first tried out Drive. Considering it worked well 3 workouts in a row seems to really impress me. I tend to not take pump products everyday so my body doesn't get used to it because occasionally I like to feel a good ol' pump. Once again great job AppNut.
9/10

Libido: Finally got to use my good ol' friend the other day after I worked out :D I am 21 years old and my libido is already raging however, my climax seemed to be pretty damn intense. As gay as it is to go into serious detail, I'll let you guys figure out what I mean when you give Drive a try ;)
8.5/10

Overall Workout/Conclusion: Great endurance, great pump, average stimulant effect. It's a great pre-workout experience that is worth a try if your looking for something new to try. I'm by all means not saying this is the best preworkout/stack I have ever used, however, it does beat several competitors IMO.

Final Calculated Score:
8.625/10

drooks10

drooks10

Awards
  • Established
Wahoo! Thanks for the fantastic, detailed review. We really do appreciate the feedback.

David
Team APPNUT

JonRubio

JonRubio

Awards
  • Established
Wahoo! Thanks for the fantastic, detailed review. We really do appreciate the feedback.

David
Team APPNUT
Thank you! FAT FREE review should be up by the afternoon today.

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
Awesome review man!! Glad you liked the stack!!

jdg76
Team APPNUT

JonRubio

JonRubio

Awards
  • Established
FAT FREE Review

FatFreeLabel.jpg

Energy: Great. Loved the energy it provided. Not a drugged out feeling like most DMAA products give you. I seemed to be hyper but not to hyper on it. Nice clean jitter free energy that was enjoyable. The come down on this product wasn't bad at all. Not really a crash more less I was yawning a good amount.
8.5/10

Appetite Suppression: Worked pretty well. Have had better to be honest. I have ate less than I usually do today so I know it is working. Appetite was not completely crushed so this would be a great product for someone looking to recomp and not completely lose their appetite.
8/10

Value: On Nutraplanet it's currently $34.99. Not the cheapest product in the world but I would be willing to give it a try again if I needed a fat burner. It's ingredient profile is unique thus it is going to obviously be a different price than other fat burners. It's uniqueness really catches the eye.
7.5/10

Note: This review is based off samples not results of actual fatloss from the product. If logged the review for this product could come up with a completely different score.

Final Score:
8/10

LiftT

LiftT

Awards
Awesome reviews, always high scores with AppNut!

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
Thanks again for the review Jon.

jdg76
Team APPNUT

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
JonRubio Supplement Logs 87