what is the concept of eurikomanone in tongkat ali in M-Test?

Matrixxx1984

Awards
Привет, Стив. Я хотел знать, в чем заключается концепция эврикоманона в Тонгкат Али в M-Test? Эврикома в этом препарате снижает эстроген?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
For anyone reading, his post translates to:

Hey, Steve. I wanted to know what is the concept of eurycomanon in Tongkat Ali in M-Test? Does Eurycoma in this drug reduce estrogen?

To answer your question, Tongkat Ali is also known as Eurycoma and Eurycomanone is one of the main active constituents.

We do not specify the exact percentage of Eurycomanone in M-Test. We do use a version that specifies the exact amount in Optimize-T, Tongkat Ali XT, and XPG Alpha Gel though.

The reason for this is that the exact standardization we use in those was not available at the time that we introduced M-Test and M-Test is so popular and so many people like it that we don't want to change anything about it bc people like it so much as is.

I hope that helps.

Anytime you want to make sure I see a thread, you can tag me in it. If you aren't sure how, it would look like this except I'm tagging you here @Matrixxx1984 , so you would just change out your username for mine, SNS8778.