RenegadeRows Journal

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRows View Post
    Yes...100 pullups! Not in 1 set though
    Hard work = Good results!!!

I only take the NOW Res, I think it's only 200mg, 1 cap per day. Haven't noticed much, maybe increase of libido a little bit. I plan on giving Stoked! a try down the road. My goal is to keep estrogen at bay naturally, but not erradicate it.
    Yeah thats putting in some work...100 pullups...way to f*ckin work bud!

I definitely like your thought process as well...Hard Work does = Great Results. The greatest things in life don't come easy! Step up to the challenge and overcome and stand at the top over the wannabes.

Cheers!
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.

2. Quote Originally Posted by SamBoz19 View Post
    Yeah thats putting in some work...100 pullups...way to f*ckin work bud!

I definitely like your thought process as well...Hard Work does = Great Results. The greatest things in life don't come easy! Step up to the challenge and overcome and stand at the top over the wannabes.

Cheers!

Inspiring words brother!!! For sure!!!

Gearing up for today's upper body workout. Not quite sure how I switched from push / pull / legs to upper vs. lower, but change is always good!
    •   

3. 7/16

7/16 - Upper Body

Preworkout
    100mg Caffeine + 1 scoop GlycerGROW + 3 Incarnates + 1 scoop Green MAG + 2 scoops Purple WRAATH

Workout
    50 dips
    50 chinups
    5 sets of Bench press supersetted with BB rows (5~ reps each ... heavy weight for me.)
    weighted dips (tricep dips) supersetted with DB curls x to failure
    Curls and press using dumbells (interesting.)
    2 sets of pushups to failure (not too hard to do)

Thoughts
    I was pressed for time due to my partner having other stuff to do, so we really cranked up the intensity and tried to hit it hard and fast. The 100mg caffeine really charged me up, along with my usual arsenal of preworkout mayhem. I was running around like a madman, lifting anything I could get my hands on. Meanwhile my poor buddy forgot to take his flaxseed oil today and his shoulder was bothering him. To be honest I could've done more at the end of the workout but I know I fatigued myself quite well. It's hard to rush an upper body workout, there's so many muscles that need to get hit. So just load up the bar and do the biggest movements you can. And did it I did.

:bruce2:

Ran out of Golden Finish (DAMN!) so until I get my hands on some more my post workout will be Whey isolates and food.

4. Damn your workouts look tough RR. How many times/week do you workout/lift?

Do you take any deloading periods?

5. Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    Damn your workouts look tough RR. How many times/week do you workout/lift?

Do you take any deloading periods?
    I lift weights about 4-5 times per week. Hit each muscle group hard about twice, or even three times in a matter of 7 days.

I will occasionally take a complete week off when I start to feel beaten down. I don't like to deload because i don't like giving it 110% in the gym, so I will just take a complete week off and relax.
    •   

6. 7/17

7/17 - CORE

Preworkout
    1 scoop Green MAG + 2 scoops GlycerGROW + 3 caps Incarnate

Workout
    Deadlifts - 4x12 , 3x5 (weight increase)
    Leg lifts - 200 (i hate working abs.)

Thoughts
    This was a spur of the moment thing. Was supposed to be legs as well, but after we banged out 5 sets of deads that idea went out the window. The deadlifts felt awesome and I'm definately stronger than I was last time I did deads. I hate working abs but leg lifts are great. I don't like situps, I find my lower back gives out before my abs. Any ideas about that????

Video

7. Here you go bro, the link is to a download of a book for a TON of different ab lifts. You shouldnt run out of ideas and should be able to work around the back issue with a few of these:

Book is called "Abs for life"

http://www.mediafire.com/?axbmjgxmmzv

8. Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    Here you go bro, the link is to a download of a book for a TON of different ab lifts. You shouldnt run out of ideas and should be able to work around the back issue with a few of these:

Book is called "Abs for life"

http://www.mediafire.com/?axbmjgxmmzv

Awesome link!!! Thanks a ton man!!!
  9. 7/19

7/19 - Upper Body

Pre workout
    2 scoops GG + 1 scoop GM + 3 incarnates + 2 scoops PW

Pics

Workout
    2 sets of burpees (pushup + pullup) - 15

4 cycles of Circuit:
    *Bench Press
    *Rows
    *Dips
    *Bicep Curls
    *Lateral Raises

Set of pushups to failure

Thoughts
    Today was hot and we changed it up by doing 4 cycles of an upperbody circuit. Very tiring and nice. Took some pics after the workout.

10. Took yesterday and also today off. Haven't had much energy latley. I think I need to take these 2 days rest up. I also want to re-examine my workouts and tweak my supplements. The combo of GlycerGROW + Green MAG has been bringing my great volumization. Purple WRAATH has been giving me good recovery and endurance. I'm happy with the Incarnate so far as well. My joints feel better and recovery/energy is up there. In a few days I will have Orange TRIad and Golden FinisH which will further aid in joints, immune and recovery. It's strange, a few days after I ran out of Golden FinisH I became tired. Perhaps it was doing more than I thought it was.

As far as tweeking my workouts, I'd like to work on strength and go heavy with low reps for a few consecutive weeks. I will need however today to rest and mentally prepare myself for the battle ahead. I want to take advantage of having the TRIad joint formula + cissus from incarnate and really hammer out some PR's and heavy weight. By the time I burn out on that routine, it will be the start of Autumn and I can start bulking with GVT.

video of the day
  11. 7/21

7/21 - Upper body (emphasis on pull)

Preworkout
    1 scoop Green MAG / 1 scoop GlycerGROW / 3 caps Incarnate

Workout
    6x6 BB rows
    6x6 OH Press
    6x6 Weighted WG Pullups

Thoughts
    Well I ended up training. I was eager to jump into the heavy weight. The OH Press did a number on my shoulder, but in a good way. I was pretty burnt out from the first two exercises...I love the heavy weight. I did Rippetoe's for a while and saw excellent gains. The squatting 3x week isn't for me though lol

Post workout
    20g protein isolate + cheeseburger + 3 incarnates

This song pumps me up!
  12. 7/23

7/23 - Push / Upper Body

Preworkout
    1 scoop of GM + 1 scoop of PW + 3 Incarnates + 1 scoop WF

Workout
    2 sets of Bench warmup
    5 sets of Bench 5 reps
    2 sets of Skullcrushers warmup
    5 sets of Skullcrushers 5 reps
    5 sets of 10 Weighted Dips

Post workout
    Golden FinisH + 3 caps of incarnate

Video

13. Any weight gain?

14. Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    Any weight gain?
    Yup only 2lbs though. I'm waiting for the beach weather to end so I can really eat!!! izza:

15. I'll be posting my workout later once I convince my partner to do a HIT workout. Thanks for the good idea Volcom!

PUMP YOU UP!
  16. 7/25

7/25 - Whole body HIT

Preworkout
    1 scoop GM + 1 scoop White FLOOD

Workout
    ***each set taken to complete FAILURE
    1 set of Bench press
    1 set of BB rows
    1 set of deadlifts
    1 set of lateral raises
    1 set of BB curls
    1 set of Dips
    1 set of Chins
    1 set of Leg raises

Thoughts
    We did a HIT with a hammer full body. Most sets were taken to complete failure via a spotter and rest pause methods. Very taxing and i'm VERY tired right now.

17. Refresh me but with HIT do you rest between sets? How long did that workout take?

18. Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    Refresh me but with HIT do you rest between sets? How long did that workout take?
    It took about 40 minutes. You do rest, the sets take alot out of you!
  19. 7/27

7/27 - Legs & Arms

Preworkout
    1 scoop GM + 1 scoop White FLOOD + 3 caps Incarnate

Workout
    5x5 Squats
    5x7 weighted dips
    5x7 BB curls
    5x10 Reverse DB curls
    5x10 tricep kicks

Thoughts
    My workout partner wants to do a more traditional BB split and I told him I was down for changing it up. basically a legs/arms/back/chest/shoulders type of split. Like I said in the beginning, it's an erratic log lol. This was our first day of doing arms. I threw in some squats at the beginning because legs have been neglected this week. It was fun training arms, I've been doing a push/pull/legs split for so long, that maybe this change will induce some new growth.

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. my journal
    By The Matrix in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-04-2011, 11:27 PM
  2. This one is for Renegaderows!
    By strategicmove in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-23-2009, 05:06 AM
  3. My JP8 Journal
    By Jayhawkk in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 10-14-2008, 12:40 AM
  4. Welcome RenegadeRows to the Controlled Labs team!
    By CONTROLLED LABS in forum Supplements
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 06-15-2008, 07:42 PM
  5. KG's Journal
    By Kaliman91 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 02-26-2004, 06:25 PM