A Work In Progress - My Summer 2008 Workout Log
- 08-07-2008, 05:19 PM
Back at it again
Well, I am back at it again after 3 weeks off for a seriously pulled hammy. At first, I thought it was torn, but luckily not. Now, the only pain is in the insertion point and that is just gonna take a little more time.
I did legs today. High rep squats. I wanted to stay light, so I did 135 x 20 reps, upping 20 pounds to 245 x 20. Got some blood flowing and battled the stiffness. LOL. Form was a little favoring the hammy, but there was no pain to speak of, just itch/irritation in the damaged area. It just felt good to workout again.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Dr. Lats in forum Workout LogsReplies: 5Last Post: 03-19-2010, 02:07 AM
- By bradspencer74 in forum Controlled LabsReplies: 4Last Post: 05-10-2008, 06:03 AM
- By PumpingIron in forum Workout LogsReplies: 190Last Post: 11-08-2007, 11:28 PM
- By windwords7 in forum PicsReplies: 40Last Post: 05-08-2006, 07:44 PM
- By milwood in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 0Last Post: 08-12-2004, 09:20 PM