L SIZE.... Getting LARGE!! 220lbs here I come!

L size

L size

Awards
Rugby season is now over so I can focus on the gym. I was maintaining since jan. when i ended a havoc pulse and the season started. Well, i gained a little weight (3lbs maybe) this season. I wanna get a little more weight for fall season so I can just crush some B*tches! heres the plan:

Goal: Bulking up to 220+
Current stats: 196 @ 11%bf
6'3"
22 y/o
bench: 235 x 8
leg press: 8 plates x 8
military: 155 x 8

SUPPLEMENTS:

Week 1-4
Activate 1/2/1
Powerfull 1/2/1

Week 5-10
PHERA-PLEX Pulse 30/30/40/40 x 4 days a week

Weeks 11-15
Activate 1/2/1
Powerfull 1/2/1
Nolva

running the whole time:
Muscle milk (nice and fatty) 2 shakes a day
fish oil
multi
creatine mono
zma

EATS:

average day will be something like this:

600AM- 4 eggs and a sugary drank to replish my liver and some whole wheat toast
830AM- shake
1100AM- usually a huge chicken or turkey sammie
200PM- shake
400PM- whatever the girl cooks always has alot of protein... she knows whats up and its always alot
800PM- alot O' milk

Training:
this is what i used bout 12 months ago with great results
mon: back/bis/shoulders/abs
tues: chest/tris/legs
wed: off
thur: back/bis/shoulders/abs
fri: chest/tris/legs
sat/sun: off..... maybe cardio 1 days so im not dead when the fall season starts

thats about it... only time will tell now!!

L size

L size

Awards
APRIL 28 (day 1) monday

weight : 196

workout: good but got tired at the end due to the increased workload

eats: spot on

mood: it was a monday.... :(

Notes: started creatine/activate/powerfull

APRIL 29 (day 2) tuesday

weight : 196

workout: good but got tired at the end due to the increased workload

eats: shitty cause had a few beers @ bikini contest IM DUMB!

mood: ok

APRIL 30 (day 3) wednesday

weight : 195.5 WTF?

workout: off

eats: great but soooo thristy creatine must be kicking in

day: tired

note: my chick had a bikini contest last night ended at 11pm so i was tired today... love datin a model but sometimes it sucks like last night

MAY 1 (day 4) thursday

weight : 200 prolly the creatine!!

workout: good!! sweatd like a beast

eats: poppeyes chicken got me at lunch but good other then those tasty lil chicken strips

day: mood was positive even though work suckd

cokeholio

cokeholio

Awards
  • Established
nothing wrong with bikini contest and beer or fried chicken, as far as bulking up to 220 good luck you got my support your log is nice right to the point noticing any other sides from either activate or powerful?

L size

L size

Awards
Thanks for stopping by!

Sides, not to much yet.... i slept a lil better last night but like i said i was dead tired. so i dunno if that was powerfull or the lack of sleep. im sure next week i'll be a lil testy. Activate does that to me. this will be my second run at it....

i loved it the first time but bought into the MASS FX hype. I wasnt impressed and i had so many sides. My gyno flared up, bloated, little gains, and tired! Plus, it is more expensive!!!

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
When you ran this "bulk" last year, you say, what exactly were your starting stats (if you can recall).

cokeholio

cokeholio

Awards
  • Established
When you ran this "bulk" last year, you say, what exactly were your starting stats (if you can recall).
if u cant recall the starting stats, maybe the gains at the end???

L size

L size

Awards
oh geez.... I trained like that the very beginning of last year. my supplements were way diffrent. I ran 6 weeks of phera straight!!!!! then pct and natty test boosters. i wanna say i was 185ish but more bf then now, ended i was 223 so that was 38lbs. Some fat some muslce. Then i dieted down to 183 @ 8% for last summer, but i was alot fuller and alot less bf.

L size

L size

Awards
MAY 2 (day 5) friday

weight : 202 crea-bloat (patent pending)

workout: awesome... my shirt was soakd. def been sweating alot more

eats: missd breakfast!!! but good other then that

mood: i was a lil moody or my girl was more b*tchy. however u wanna look at it. lol

Seems like the lil gyno i had is shrinking. Weird but i cant complain. i am really likin this stack so far.

L size

L size

Awards
heres me a few weeks ago just f*cking around.... i am not as ripped as in my avatar :( i have been eating! prolly 195 here.

L size

L size

Awards
MAY 3 (day 6) saturday

weight : 200

eats: decent coulda cleand it up some.

mood: had a sense of well being.... went to a party and didnt drink but was still having a awesome time.

L size

L size

Awards
MAY 4 (day 7) sunday

eats: good

mood: my legs were soooo f'in sore still. i was so tired to so slept alot.

L size

L size

Awards
MAY 5 (day 8) monday

workout: off due to my roommates fuel pump going out... i had to pick him up from work and help him replace it. He isnt that good of a motorhead so im hooking a brother up

i might try the 20 squat routine this week... tue, thur, and saturday since my week is ****d up anyway. whatcha think???????????

eats: decent

mood: my legs are still kinda sore. i think i went a lil over board on friday.

L size

L size

Awards
MAY 6 (day 9) tuesday

weight : 200 again... WTF???

workout: didnt do the 20 rep squat routine. i think im going to work in crossfit for my 3rd workout this week. Just stuff that will help my weaker lifts.

but my work out today was awesome. it startd out rough but after i got warmed up it was go time.... activate and PW must be running through my viens which were alot more noticable today.

eats: good, but i forgot mylunch so i had to sneak outta work and drive back home to get it. lol they didnt even notice i was gone. NICE!!!

mood: felt awesome! my sense of well being is off the charts. my house could burn down and i prolly still be in a good mood. i need a new bed anyway. lol

cokeholio

cokeholio

Awards
  • Established
lol good stuff keep up the good work. im still reading

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
Day 9, seems as if you should be up a least another lb or so...Some people do not get the same effects from P the next time they run it but its been a year between times, so that shouldnt be affecting your lbs

L size

L size

Awards
Day 9, seems as if you should be up a least another lb or so...Some people do not get the same effects from P the next time they run it but its been a year between times, so that shouldnt be affecting your lbs

I thought i should have been up more too, but when i got on the scale this morning i was 202!!! YAY! i think it could have been water since i was in the sun all day monday working on that fuel pump and sweating my balls off. But 202 isnt bad... lets hope it keeps going up. I was getting kinda depressed bout staying at 200.

On another note, PW has been giving me awesome sleep. I have the crazies F'in dreams. Plus, i have been breaking out a little bit on my back which means FREE TEST is flowing!!!

Thanks for keeping up with my log. you guys are helping me stay on track! much love!

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
you go to a bikini contest and don't give us pics, i hate u.....jk

Are your shakes just musclemilk or do you make your own? good thing about bulking is you can throw in an awful lots of extra fruits,oils,oats etc into your shake and make it one hearty mofo!!

Last edited:
L size

L size

Awards
I havent started throwing to much into my shakes yet. just using 2% milk and sometimes some oatmeal if im home to blend it. if my weight goes down or gets stuck again i'll start adding oil to my shakes and eat more at my night time meal.

thanks for the ideas!

PS, mines the blonde in the front. #1... ahhh nice

L size

L size

Awards
MAY 7 (day 10) wednesday

weight : 202 finally moved

workout: didnt workout today since my rountine will be a little diffrent this week because of missing monday

eats: decent... my girl made brownies i just cant stop eating them. now i know why alot f married guys are fat!

mood: good but lil more testy.

cokeholio

cokeholio

Awards
  • Established
MAY 7 (day 10) wednesday

weight : 202 finally moved

workout: didnt workout today since my rountine will be a little diffrent this week because of missing monday

eats: decent... my girl made brownies i just cant stop eating them. now i know why alot f married guys are fat!

mood: good but lil more testy.
good to see ur keeping over 200 atleast, if u keep eating brownies ull be there in no time :)

L size

L size

Awards
good to see ur keeping over 200 atleast, if u keep eating brownies ull be there in no time :)

seriously!!! but they are soooo good. she puts little chocolate bars in there so when u bite into the brownie it is like a lil orgasm in your mouth.... Yea i just went there lol :)

L size

L size

Awards
MAY 8 (day 11) thursday

weight : 202 good i didnt go down!

workout: MONSTER WORKOUT!!! i felt soooo good. I usually put up 80x8 for incline DB press on a good day but that felt tooo easy so i did 85x8... too easy again!!! then i conquerd (lol) 90x8. still felt good at the 90s prolly could have got a set with 95s. felt good on all my other lifts too. felt easier then normal.

ALSO, added 10lbs to skull crushers too and still did 10 instead of 8.

eats: awesome! i ate as good as it gets and i only got 1 meal left.

mood: ALPHA MALE ALL DAY!!! the stack must have kickd in fully now and those extra days off must have helpd. I felt like i was the man everywhere i went. ever have those days??? i hadnt had one in awhile not even on my pulse.

loving it soooo far. lets hope i keep having days like this!

cokeholio

cokeholio

Awards
  • Established
i got a question...libido is a big thing for me i would never take anything that would hinder my libido's performance cuz it rox lol how is all that working for you as of now?

L size

L size

Awards
i got a question...libido is a big thing for me i would never take anything that would hinder my libido's performance cuz it rox lol how is all that working for you as of now?
Im going to say it is way up!!! My girl went outta town for work this w/e. So yesterday i was alone... i had to do it a few times just to get through the day. lol i had wood like i was in 7th grade english class. i normally have high libido but it is only making it better!!

L size

L size

Awards
MAY 9 (day 12) friday

weight : 202

workout: off trying some crossfit tmr

eats: good but i got home late so i missed a meal in between... went to see iron man! it was good btw. So i had 3 shakes yesterday. :( i need to eat more solid foods!

mood: positive all day... im digging the mood boost this is giving me!

L size

L size

Awards
MAY 10 (day 13) saturday

weight : 201 WTF????

workout: crossfit workout.... this was my first try at it. OMG it was hell but i loved it!

eats: good. I hAd alot of red meat at a bbq yummmm

mood: good but a little i get frustrated a lil easier

L size

L size

Awards
MAY 11 (day 14) sunday

weight : 204 Thats more like it!

workout: off, my back is hurting from crossfit. i think i straind my right trap.

eats: good so far

mood: lazy

psychobabble

psychobabble

Awards
  • Established
MAY 11 (day 14) sunday

weight : 204 Thats more like it!

workout: off, my back is hurting from crossfit. i think i straind my right trap.

mood: lazy
wow good to see u getting close to ure goal
how do you like powerfull ?

also can't wait till u get into week5 and see how activate/powerfull compares it to phera:goodpost::goodpost:

cokeholio

cokeholio

Awards
  • Established
yeah I just realized you got a while to go you will more than likely reach your goal all I can say is keep logging your doing awesome

L size

L size

Awards
wow good to see u getting close to ure goal
how do you like powerfull ?

also can't wait till u get into week5 and see how activate/powerfull compares it to phera:goodpost::goodpost:
powerfull is awesome!! i sleep alot better and i seem to be getting stronger all the time so i cant complain.

I think the phera will put a more weight on but wont be as clean as with the activate and powerfull. but you never know!!! bodies are crazy things

L size

L size

Awards
yeah I just realized you got a while to go you will more than likely reach your goal all I can say is keep logging your doing awesome

I will prolly reach my goal b4 the phera is over... if i dont feel i have put on to much fat i'll keep rolling to 230!!!! if i feel to chunky i'll just try to recomp at 220 til the timeframe is over. but dont worry i'll keep logging!

thanks for everyones support!!!

L size

L size

Awards
MAY 12 (day 15) monday

weight : 203 grrrrrrh!

workout: startd slow but then i was in the zone. my trap was still hurting me a little at first but after i workd it some it feels way better

mood: good for a monday just a little agitated at stupid people, but not roid rage or anything. I am feeling super confident and want to F*CK everything. caught myself just staring at a girl that wasnt anything special and just thinking how i wanted to club her and drag her back to my cave... :)

note: my face is breaking out like crazy now! im going to start using some proactive and B-5 to help that out. i cant be looking like a 16 y/o.

L size

L size

Awards
MAY 13 (day 16) tuesday

weight : 206 +10lbs prolly half bloat though

workout: i just did legs today and tmr i'll do chest and tris since i cant workout thursday cause i'll be traveling try to make it up fri/sat

mood: f*cking tired all day. i dont know what it is... just cant stay awake. and i have poo'd alot today which made me more tired lol

L size

L size

Awards
MAY 14 (day 17) wednesday

weight : 206

mood: work was nuts so i didnt get a chance to goto the gym before i left on my busniess trip

MAY 15 (day 18) thursday

weight : no scale

workout: cant get to the gym so i have been doning b/w excercises. this trip is really going to set me back!!!

mood: pissssssed cant get to the gym

MAY 16 (day 19) friday

workout: cant get to the gym so i have been doning b/w excercises. this trip is really going to set me back!!!

mood: angry angry angry

L size

L size

Awards
MAY 17 (day 20) saturday

workout: finally got to a gym. work out was good.

mood: happy i finally goto the gym

MAY 18 (day 21) sunday

weight : 205 finally goto weight in

workout: traveling again! F*CK!!

eats: bad.... on the road food sucked

mood: i am really sore for some reason

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
keep it posting...

I actually beefed up 17lbs on my first pp cyc, but that was the original formula ... I held onto about 8lbs of it...

L size

L size

Awards
Sorry i havent updated this in a long time i have been living out of a suit case. work has really picked up and i dont know if i can finish the whole log but i will do my best!!

MAY 19 (day 22) monday

weight : 205

workout: off was at the airport all day.... all this traveling is pissin me off

eats: bad.... on the road food sucked

mood: good

MAY 20 (day 23) tuesday

workout: worked out at the hotel the weight room wasnt up to par but i did what i had to

MAY 21 (day 24) wednesday

workout: went to a real gym it was a great work out!

mood: good but work was bringing me down! and i had to DD so i was up late as F*CK!!

MAY 22 (day 25) thursday

weight : 208

workout: traveling AGAIN!!!

mood: TIRED!!! from DD'in but i got to sleep on the plane and got laid when i got home. NICE!!

L size

L size

Awards
MAY 23 (day 26) friday

workout: monster workout!!! i felt great and im def getting stronger!

eats: gooooood!!!!!

mood: good but pissed off half the day

note: i havent seen my roomie in about a week or so and when i finally saw him yesterday he said "what have you been doing lately.... you are looking bigger" he didnt even know i was bulking i dont think. So that is good!

L size

L size

Awards
MAY 24 (day 27) saturday

eats: ok had some drinks later that night :(

mood: ok... i couldnt sleep though...

MAY 25 (day 28) Sunday

eats: good but had some wedding cake... or alot

mood: good

MAY 25 (day 28) monday

eats: good so far... got some big ole steaks for later

mood: pissed!!! went to the gym and it was closed and this is my last day of powerfull!!!

L size

L size

Awards
I think this will be the last week of the log... im going to have to take a 4 week break because im getting sent away for work... and i dont want to start the pulse unless i know i will have a good schedule. but we will see! More info to come

L size

L size

Awards
MAY 26 (day 29) tuesday
weight : 209

workout: decent

eats: fair

mood: had a really shitty day... and i swear im getting sick!

L size

L size

Awards
OK... here is a update on what this log is going to do! i will keep the log going but instead of leaving for a month it will be 10 days of travel sooooo i will take a 10 day intermission starting the 31st then jump into the phera pulse on the 10th!!

hope u enjoyed it so far

L size

L size

Awards
MAY 27 (day 30) wednesday

weight : 209

workout: okay... but im def getting sick

mood: slower then usually due to feeling bad.

MAY 28 (day 31) thursday

workout: good

eats: AWESOME!!! had a ton of steak today!

mood: had a tons of energy at my workout.... I worked out be4 work today... wonder if that had something to do with it. I did a crossfit workout again just to spice it up. KICKED MY ASS like always

MAY 29(day 32) friday LAST DAY OF ACTIVATE!!!

weight : 210

workout: off.

mood: feeling better but still not 100%

Note: this is the last update to the log for 10 days ot so while im traveling. then i'll come back and jump into the phera i hope!!! thanks for following along so far! TO BE CONT.....

cokeholio

cokeholio

Awards
  • Established
holy crap havent checked online in a bit dude 210 alot closer to that goal of yours and your traveling keep up the good work

TNASTYII

TNASTYII

Awards
  • Established
man..i was hoping i would have seen what kinda gains u got from pulsing phera! cuz i want to know! hahaha