Camp23451's Road to the Stage!!

camp23451

camp23451

Awards
I'm new to AnabolicMinds. I was referred here by a real good friend(basically my twin), Ben AKA, Semper. I will be running a log from here on out. I have to shows indentified that I want to do later in this year. they are in the Oct/ Nov time frame. a little background on me. I did my first show in April of last year after a long recovery following motorcycle accident that left me in a wheelchair for 3 months. i ballooned up to 247 lbs and worked my way down to 185. I had a terrible off season as work was hectic(i'm military) but i jumped back into it and I'm ready to do the damn thang!!! I will post as regularly as possible. Thanks in advance for any and all support.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Very nice bro! How tall are you? What does your supp regimen look like? Diet?

camp23451

camp23451

Awards
Very nice bro! How tall are you? What does your supp regimen look like? Diet?

Thanks for the compliment. I'm 5'7''
Supps:

Multivitamin 1 Tablet with breakfast
Fish Oil Take 2 Capsules with meals 1, 3, 5
Elastamine Take 2 caps with meals 1,3,5.

Workout Nutrition
VasoCharge 1 serving Take 1 serving plus 1 Scoop Primal EAA 15-30 minutes pre-workout
Scivation Xtend Sip on 6 Scoops of Xtend during your workout.

Scivation Sesamin Take 1 Capsule with meals 1, 3, 5
PrimaForce Max CLA Take 2 Capsules with meals 2, 4, 6

I plan on making some additions here soon.

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Looking solid man.. How long have you been training? You are 185 in those pics?

camp23451

camp23451

Awards
Looking solid man.. How long have you been training? You are 185 in those pics?
Thanks Bro. In those pics I was between 185-188. I've been lifting since i was 14 off and on but I just learned about diet last year. I guess you can serious training and diet for 1 year.

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Looking good Camp. Welcome to the board.
I'll be following this; got 2 shows myself Sept/Oct so we're sorta on the same road..

camp23451

camp23451

Awards
Monday's Workout:

Rack Deadlift 5 X 8
Pull-Up 5 X 10
Bent Over Row 5 X 8
Machine Rev Pullovers 3 X 12
BB Shrug 5 X 10
DB Shrug 5 X 10

LIT 30 mins Elliptical

Tues:
30 Mins cardio HIIT (Elliptical 5 min warm up, 15(15 secs. sprint) followed by 45 secs of normal.)

Wednesday Workout:

Bench Press 5 X 8
Incline DB Press 5 X 10
Dips 5 X 10
Military or DB Press 5 X 10
DB Rear Lateral 5 X 10

30 mins LIT on Treadmill

Today:

30 mins Cardio HIIT( 5 min warm up and 15 sprints)

camp23451

camp23451

Awards
Looking good Camp. Welcome to the board.
I'll be following this; got 2 shows myself Sept/Oct so we're sorta on the same road..

Thanks, for the compliment. The pics were from last year but i hope to surpass that this year. That is why I'm starting so early.It will be a long road for us but it will be well worth it!

camp23451

camp23451

Awards
I've been missing on my post but I have not missed a day in the gym or dieting. i made some slight changes in my routine. Today was a helluva volume day. I really concentrated on slow controlled movements today. Legs are screaming right now.

Warm Up- 2 sets Hack Squats

Hack Squats 5 sets
Stiff Legged Deads 5 sets
Leg Press 5 sets
Leg Curls 5 sets
Leg Ext. 5 sets
Step Ups 5 sets
Seated Calf raises 3 set
standing calf raises 3 sets

25 mins LIT on treadmill

camp23451

camp23451

Awards
Well, i have missed some post but i have not missed a workout. Actually I had to move some workouts around because I got sick late last week. I did not train on Mon and got back on track on Tues.

Tues

Power Upper

Bench Press 5 x 5
Incline DB Press 3 x 8
Rack Deads 5 x 5
Bent Over Rows 3 x 8
Seated DB Press 5 x 5
Close Grip Bench 5 x 5 super Setted with Barbell Curls 5 x 5
Skull Crushers 3 x 8 super setted with hammer curls 3 x 8

30 mins LIT on treadmill

Weds.

Lower body Hypertrophy( i kinds borrowed some of this from snagency, I hope he doesn't mind.)

Hack Squats 1 x 20, 2 x 15, 1 x 12
Leg Press 3 x 20
Stiff Legg deads 3 x 15
Leg Ext. 3 x 15
Leg Curl 3 x 15
Seated Calf Raise 3 x 25( slow and deep)

Cardio: walk to the beach with the Mrs.

I had one hell of a pump. I can barely feel my legs already. I can only what it will feel like tomorrow or the next day. I will hit some HIIT tomorrow but no lifting. I plan to start a USPLabs stack either Saturday or Monday( A.P., P-Slin, Recreate and Powerfull) along with Vasocharge and Xtend. The plan was to start last week but I did not think it was in my best interest to start while i was sick.

camp23451

camp23451

Awards
hey, format looks good, lol..

Thanks man but let me tell you, 20, 15, and 12 reps Hack Squats are a killer. I work onboard an aircraft carrier so wlaking up and down ladderwells the next day can get reall tricky!!!

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thanks man but let me tell you, 20, 15, and 12 reps Hack Squats are a killer. I work onboard an aircraft carrier so wlaking up and down ladderwells the next day can get reall tricky!!!
Haha, oh no doubt man, I feel ya. To really cap that off tho, try those walking lunges, 15 reps/leg after your deads; the pump is just ludicrous! You might have to call in to work after that!

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i missed the beginning of this but i look forward to the rest, good luck with the comp i'll try and be here to give some positive support :)

camp23451

camp23451

Awards
Haha, oh no doubt man, I feel ya. To really cap that off tho, try those walking lunges, 15 reps/leg after your deads; the pump is just ludicrous! You might have to call in to work after that!

I would love to do lunges but I tried to put them back in for my prep last year and every since my accident, they tend to make my whole knee sell.

camp23451

camp23451

Awards
i missed the beginning of this but i look forward to the rest, good luck with the comp i'll try and be here to give some positive support :)
Thanks for chiming in. You have not missed much. Work has been so hectic that I missed some post/updates here and there. I may miss an update but if I miss a workout, you better believe I'm on a military detachment, sick or dead!!!

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Camp, where you at man? Kinda fell off the map there..

camp23451

camp23451

Awards
Lets Try This Again!!!

Ok, I fell off but I'm back at it again. Work has been hectic but I'm about to transfer to Japan in a couple months so things starting to lighten up. I've been back at it for about 3 weeks now and i feel ready to start a log.

Ok, so I had to make a quick minor adjustments. After talking it over with Ben, I decided to rearrange my schedule. Nothing big but i think it fits my duty/drill schedule better. My workout week will begin on Fridays from here on out. I hit upper/power yesterday to start the change off. I also started my USP Labs Stack minus the Jacked. It is on backorder. I used Vaso instead.

Fri. (Upper/Power)
Sat. (Lower/Power)
Sun. (Off/Cardio)
Mon. (Chest & Back/Hypertrophy)
Tues. (Legs/Hypertrophy)
Weds.(Delts & Arms/Hypertrophy)
Thurs. (Rest/Cardio) Drill day

Yesterdays workout:

Flat Bench BB Press (3 sets)

Pec Deck (2 sets)

Bent Over Rows (3 sets)

DB Rows (2 sets)

Seated DB Press (3 sets)

Tricep Pressdowns superset with Barbell Curls (2 sets each.) took it easy on arms because I just hit them on Weds. Now that change is implemented, everything should run smooth.

camp23451

camp23451

Awards
Today's leg training was not short of AWESOME!!! Everything was HEAVY. I went up on every lift except calf raises. I noticed that my form was not the greatest on the seated calf raises last week so I drop the weight down some and added and extra set. I'm a stickler for strict form.

Squats (3 sets)

Leg Extensions (3 sets)

Stiff Leg Deads (3 sets)

Lying Leg Curls (3 sets)

Standing Calf Raises (3 sets)

Seated Calf Raises (3 sets)