anabolic diet and westside4skinny bastards with johnyq
- 03-20-2008, 03:31 PM
- 03-20-2008, 03:35 PM
I should know mine soon. I have to get blood work done ASAP. I'll post my results here also.Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
- 03-20-2008, 03:58 PM
If you are following the Atkins plan and are not dropping weight, pay close attention to lipid levels. Numerous studies have shown that in absence of weight loss, ketogenic diets may be detrimental to blood lipids levels while ketogenic diets that result in weight loss are good for blood lipid levels
DW, definitely post here, I'm curious to know how it goes!
03-20-2008, 05:40 PM
good progress so far johnyq. your workout schedual is exactly like mine. im starting the anabolic diet on monday and will probobly add DCP in april. i had planned my carb load for monday and tuesday, since those are my ME Days. diet will be simple with lots of meat. only supps will be fish oil, CLA, R-ALA, pslin and possibly DCP. good luck with the rest of your diet.
03-21-2008, 12:31 PM
03-21-2008, 12:39 PM
Just got back from the doctor's and I have to wait until after April 1 for my insurance to cover it.
Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
Similar Forum Threads
- By sinmarazul in forum BulkingReplies: 6Last Post: 07-27-2012, 08:15 AM
- By darsh89 in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 16Last Post: 12-04-2011, 01:54 PM
- By cessna in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 67Last Post: 08-13-2008, 09:23 PM
- By RobInKuwait in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 14Last Post: 05-10-2008, 09:09 AM
- By justing in forum BulkingReplies: 3Last Post: 01-30-2008, 03:20 PM