My log...dropping the fat.

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    I have to disagree with that, MCTs are healthy fats, and good during cutting, and are not "digested like a carb". they have no insulin effect.

your right no insulin effect, but they are digested like a carb, which is why people with fat malabsorbtion can digest them.

MCTs are useless fats and used for energy, if your going to use a fat use a healthy fat. also MCTs are derived from coconut oil, which is a saturated fat (altho it is one of the better ones for you) it still should not replace your healthy fats. eat carbs instead.

2. Well, the gym closed yesterday just as soon as I pulled into the parking lot. Made it to the gym today and my cardio work out looked like this:

1/2 mile at 7mph at 0% incline
    10 mins at 3.5mph at 15% incline
    10 mins at 4mph at 10% incline
    10 mins at 4.5mph at 5 incline
    10 mins at 0% incline at 4mph
    and a 5 minute cool down.

All in all, it felt pretty good.

3. Good job on the cardio!

4. Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    Good job on the cardio!

Thank you.

5. Didn't make it to the gym today. so, I figured i'd start logging my meals as well. Had a regular vanilla muscle milk shake for breakfast this morning. Followed by 4 low carb muscle milk chocolate shakes spaced throughout the day. Dinner consisted of 2 cans of tuna, some chicken, and 3 scrambled eggs with olive oil and pepper all thrown into a bowl. It looked like slop, but actually tasted ok. None of my meals today were planned.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Drop the gut by Spring 2010 -- with the 8-week Fat Loss Stack!
    By Eric Potratz in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 71
    Last Post: 05-24-2010, 08:54 PM
  2. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-22-2009, 11:34 PM
  3. Execuse me you just dropped some fat on the floor
    By Jsouth in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 77
    Last Post: 05-06-2007, 11:16 AM