Iron's "New and Improved" Training Log...
- 08-07-2007, 07:41 AM
- 08-07-2007, 11:38 AM
- 08-07-2007, 11:57 AM
08-07-2007, 12:28 PM
08-07-2007, 05:35 PM
08-07-2007, 06:02 PM
08-09-2007, 10:30 PM
Wanted to give a brief update...
...yesterday I was off and went to the DMB concert.
...today I was supposed to do my 1a workout but got a call from the Dr. tellnig me I have Squamous cell, which is a kind of skin cancer. Kinda freaked me out and made not want to do much of anything.
I'll be back in the gym tomorrow....
08-09-2007, 10:39 PM
I hope everything's ok, and that it's early enough to be preventable.
Athletic Xtreme Rep
Ask me about the Athletic Xtreme Product Line
08-09-2007, 11:11 PM
08-09-2007, 11:15 PM
08-10-2007, 12:31 AM
My prayers are with ya man.
08-10-2007, 04:24 AM
08-10-2007, 07:26 AM
Yea, well I've had symptoms for under a year and it hasn't really "spread" or "gotten much worse" over that time peroid. I do need hand surgery to get rid of it and need to keep myself covered in really high SPF sunscreen and get my moles checked 1 or 2 times every year (which everyone should do anyways).
So thanks guys...
08-10-2007, 12:22 PM
09-12-2007, 02:03 PM
How's the training coming? Did you quit the DC or just haven't had time to keep the log? Just wondering.
Similar Forum Threads
- By olb in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 01-16-2007, 07:46 PM
- By olb in forum Training ForumReplies: 5Last Post: 11-21-2006, 07:49 PM
- By JBlaze in forum AnabolicsReplies: 19Last Post: 06-29-2006, 06:44 PM
- By JBlaze in forum Weight LossReplies: 41Last Post: 08-27-2004, 02:13 PM
- By morfiend in forum AnabolicsReplies: 16Last Post: 03-03-2004, 11:32 PM