DC Training Log
- 09-14-2007, 04:48 PM
- 09-17-2007, 03:46 PM
chest and tris today...good workout, good pump
incline bb- 225 x 8 , 225x 7 x2
chest press machine(the one where u have to push the bar w ur feet to get started) 180x 12, 210x10 x 2
incline bench cable flye- 37.5x12 32.5 x 12
olympic bar skullcrusher - 3 sets of 8 w 115
v bar cable pushdown- 2 sets of 12 w 80
one arm reverse pushdown - 25x12
i am liking this better than DC bc i feel it is safer. i think the chest and back stretches are dangerous. also i really don't like doing singles and doubles for my last rest-pause set on a machine or at all for that matter.
i may do one more DC blast in a month or so if i don't get much strength out of this routine.
- 09-17-2007, 09:11 PM
cool keep us updated.
DC really is a great thing if 2 peeps are doing it together. otherwise it really stinks to always find a spotter on your 15th breath haha
Similar Forum Threads
- By masonmarin18 in forum Workout LogsReplies: 110Last Post: 11-08-2012, 02:05 AM
- By Random181 in forum Workout LogsReplies: 12Last Post: 09-03-2009, 04:25 PM
- By Distilled Water in forum Workout LogsReplies: 73Last Post: 10-13-2008, 07:22 PM
- By Blindfaith in forum Training ForumReplies: 19Last Post: 04-16-2004, 03:12 PM
- By Blindfaith in forum Training ForumReplies: 13Last Post: 12-17-2003, 04:32 AM