I'm not exactly a "little" guy. I've been working out for years, but recently was in a LONG relationship. On top of that, my tricep was COMPLETELY lacerated in half... so i am coming off of an 8 month break from touching weights! Needless to say... i was about 180 lbs in "not so good" shape! LOL Body fat roughy around 16-18%. Mainly in my abs!

I have been working out HARD for the past 8 weeks now (oh and the woman broke up with me... so i have ALL the spare time to dedicate to working out! )

My main goal was to get bigger in the chest/back/shoulders region but mainly to loose my gut!

Well... success! I am now around 160lbs. My abs are coming in great.... (not where i WANT them quite yet... but WAY WAY WAY better!)

Problem is, i am loosing WAY too much weight now! I was on a low low carb diet. I would eat probably undre 100 grams a day. Then after around 5 days... have a nice bowl of pasta or something for lunch (carb load). This works GREAT for my body type!

PROBLEM is that i don't want to loose any more weight!
BUT i am even MORE afraid of the carbs! I've gone "carb crazy"!

Here are my stats!

22 Years Old. 160lbs. 5'9". Body fat likely under 10-11%.

My Training:

Monday: Chest/Abs

Dips: To failure
Flat BarBell Press: 3 sets of 8-10 @ 50lbs
Incline BarBell Press: 3 sets of 8-10 @40 lbs
Decline BarBell Press: 3 sets of 8-10 @ 45lbs
Abs: Modified Crunches, Abs Machine, Hanging Leg Raises

If after that i still feel i have energy... i might hop on a chest machine and burn it out!

(QUESTION: Am i doing TOO many exercises? I was told i might be.....)

Tuesday: Back/Abs

Pull Ups: To failure
Lat Pull Downs: 3 sets of 8-10 going from 100/110/120 lbs
Seated Rows: 3 sets of 8-10 going from 110/110/120 lbs
Optional: I find a new piece of equipment in the gym for back. (There are plenty of little exercises/machines to hit up back.)
Abs: Hanging Leg Raises/ Abs Machine

Again, if i feel more energy i might do more seated rows or something...

Wendesday: Legs

Leg Press: 3 sets of 8-10 with 2 plates on each side.
Squats: Same as above
Hamstrings: I use the machine and whatever weight feels right after the presses...
Calves: Weighted Machine. 3 sets to failure.

Thursday: Shoulders

Military Press: 3 sets of 8-10 @ 100lbs
DumbBell Shoulder Press: 3 sets of 8-10 @ 40/45/50 lbs
Lateral Raises: 3 Sets of 8-10 @ 20 lbs
Rear Deltoid Exercise: 3 sets of 8-10 @ 15 lbs
BarBell Raises: 3 sets of 8-10 @ 85lbs
DumbBell Shrugs: 3 sets of 8-10 @ 65 lbs

Friday: Arms/Abs

BarBell Curl: 3 sets of 8-10 with 25lbs on each side.
Tricep Extensions: 3 sets of 8-10 @ 55 lbs
Arm Machine: 3 sets of8-10 as heavy as possible
DumbBell Tricep Press: 3 sets of 8-10 @ 60/65/70 lbs
Concentrated Bicep Curls: 3 sets of 8-10 @ 25 lbs
SkullCrushers: As heavy as possible
Abs: Same as other days...

THATS IT!!! Thats pretty much it!

I TRY to consume around 200 grams of protein a day. I wake up around 8:30 - 9:00 every day. Eat a bowl of oatmeal and a protein shake without carbs in it.

I wait for it to digest then try to go and work out.

Post workout shake has 40 grams of protein and about 60 grams of SIMPLE carbs to spike the insulin.

90 Minutes AFTER that, i eat a can of tuna or chicken breast or no carb protein shake.

I continue to eat about every 3 hours. I TRY to cosume stuff like low sodium turkey.... canned tuna... low sodium roast beef... chicken.... or worst case.. a no carb protein shake.

Thats my routine and rough diet. I don't really consume for carbs than that? I feel THAT is why i might be losing weight still!

I am thinking of POSSIBLY carb "cycling". Essentially... digesting about 180 carbs on workout days... and back down to around 100 on NON workout days....

Any thoughts?!?!?!

Here are some pics i took today. My abs are a little better than the pics came out...