Borats Bikini Log

ICantRunFast

ICantRunFast

Awards
WaaaaWaaaaaWeeeeeWaaaa!!!

Sup..this is gonna be the coolest log ever so subscribe...well its time for my bulk and I'm goin all out...heres the plan along with some other info...I'll be enterin somthin basically everyday to bull sh*t and keep track of any sides and more detail on my routine..this is the basic idea lemme kno what you guys think and any advice is welcome...thanx is advance

Goal- long term is recomp..short term is lose fat in mid section and gain muscle with concentration on shoulders,biceps,chest...
Height- 5'10.5" Weight-171lbs BF-15%-18% estimated (95% of fat is in midsection)
Biceps-13.75 in. Chest-42in. Waist-37 in

Stack- basically the gaspari stack but dosed out for a longer period
wk 1- hdlg 1 cap daily
wk 2- hdlg 1 cap daily
wk 3- hdlg...x-factor half dosage
wk 4-hdlg...x-factor reg dosage
wk 5 -xfactor, ebol, activate
wk 6- xfactor, ebol activate
wk 7- xfactor, ebol activate
wk 8 ebol activate
I will also be taking creatine mono (low dose), super pump pre-workout, sizeon, whey and cassein protien
Diet and Exercise Routine

930- light cardio (usually bike or jog on treadmill), push-ups/sit-ups/pull-ups
whey protien or myoplex shake (banana, strawberries, oats)
eggs ( 3-4 eggs, mixed with lowfat cheese, onion, pepper
coffee
multi-v, BCAA's, creatine mono, main supp. (halo or xfactor ect.)

1100-meal supp bar
small whey shake
peanuts

100- antipasta or chicken ceasar salad, or tuna
water, creatine mono, other dosages of supp

400- whey sake
BCAA's, super pump

4-6- 3 sets ea. exercise, 10-12 reps (70%,80%,90%), at least 3 exercises per muscle
workout (warm-up basketball or soccer)
M-Back, Bi's then 30-40mins treadmill
T-Abs, shoulders 30-40mins treadmill
W-Chest, Tri's 30-40 treadmill
TH-Legs, Abs, Shoulders
F-Back, Chest, Bi's 30-40 treadmill
S-30-40 bike or long run or core muscles
S-Tri's, Shoulders

600-Whey shake ( peanut butter, bananas, oats ), sizeon

700-grilled chicken breast or salmon when i have $
asparagus or some veg
juice

900-chicken quesadilla ( onion,cheese,peppers ), tuna

1030-light cassein shake, sizeon
peanuts, dried fruit

Bed-gutamine, arginine novedex xt

**some days and times the food might vary but this is the basic schedule...saturday will probably be a less intense day with more carbs

ICantRunFast

ICantRunFast

Awards
DAY 1 - 4

everythings goin as planned...i'm not expecting to see any differences for a couple of weeks but I have noticed my energy level has been greater and my recovery between workouts is a breeze...i started doing extra little exercises before i go to bed...the sleep thing is getting to be a pain but i did have a stressful week of seein my team get the sh*t beaten outa them..

I've also been surprised about how good the super pump tastes...i got the fruit punch flavor and its not bad at all !!...i'm still havin trouble downin the protien cause sometimes i'm in a rush and cant use milk and using water is nastyyyyy...

I'm hoping all the cardio will also help me get ready for soccer tryouts welll see

ICantRunFast

ICantRunFast

Awards
Well this weel hasnt gone so well...I had alot of family issues this week more specifically a stalking ex bf of my sisters issue..lots of restraining orders and cops...its been a hectic week and I've missed my schedule 3 days...hopefully this bull will be solved in a couple of days by the cops..