thesinner takes up too many characters: A log of my contest preparation & summer bulk

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
thesinner takes up too many characters: A log of my contest preparation & summer bulk

This is a continuation of my other log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/60012-repent-ye-sinner-13.html which I have moved to free up some of the other threads in that forum.

I've just recently moved, and begin my summer job on Monday. I've joined a new gym (Health and Strength Gym), and am pretty stoked about it all because they have much nicer facilities (and Hammer Strength's) than my college's gym.

Here is (tentatively) what my diet will look like for the next couple of weeks:
4am: 5 g BCAA's and my Pre-workout "homebrew" (see supplements) 5mg Yohimbine, 12.5mg Ephedrine HCl, 1000mg Vit. C, (Possibly some chocamine if I'm needing an extra boost)
4:30-5:30ish: 10g BCAA's mixed in green tea with RK
5:30: Post workout shake (1-2 scoops of ATW whey protein Blend).
7:00 Breakfast: 6 whites, 1 yolk, greens, and some lean ham, roast beef, or turkey. B-complex Milk thistle and Sesamin.
10:00: 2nd Breakfast: 1 & 1/2 cans of chunk lite tuna mixed with some sort of condiments (hot sauce, mustard, salsa, or a combination)
1:00pm: Lunch: Same or similar tuna concoction
4:00pm: Dinner#1 : 2 Grilled Tilapia filets with greens
6:00pm: Dinner #2: Grilled Chicken breast or lean steak with some more greens
8:00pm: Dinner #3: Cottage cheese with some cashews
9:00pm: Bedtime: 10mg Zinc, 3 mg Melatonin, 500mg TTA, 1000mg Vit. C.
*This is a little high in the sodium content, but it's all good. With enough water, I'll get my sodium pumps upregulated like crazy (we're talking Tom Cruise kinda crazy) for when it comes time to cut water and Na+.

Supplementation:
-Homebrew Pre-workout: 1 TBS contains 1g Tyrosine, 2g Dicreatine Malate, 2g Creatine Monohydrate, 2 g Beta Alanine.
-Yohimbine HCl: Taken in 5-10mg incriments 2-3x daily.
-Chocamine: Taken 500mg bi-daily (or as I feel the need for a little extra 'oomph')
-Ephedrine HCl: 12.5mg taken 2-3x daily
-Zinc: 10mg every night
Milk Thistle: 500mg every day, usually taken with breakfast #1
TTA: 500mg 2-3x daily. (500mg is ALWAYS taken prior to cardio and prior to bed)
Sesamin: 1-2 tsp daily, split into 2-3 doses

**My diet and supplementation scheme will change dramatically over these next few weeks, but I will be sure to keep everybody updated.

My Training Schedule is as follows (I am switching it up from HST to a 4-day split):
Monday: Legs:
3 sets Squats
3 sets Hack Squats
3 sets Stiff-Legged Deadlifts
3 sets Leg Press
3 sets Leg Extensions
2 sets Standing Calf Raise
1 sets wrist curls
Tuesday: Shoulders & Traps:
3 sets DB Shoulder Press
3 sets Smith Military Press
3 sets Glass-style Side Laterals
3 sets High Pulley Rear Delt Cable Cross
3 sets DB Trap Raise
2 sets Wrist Curls
1 sets Standing Calf Raise
Wendesday: HIIT Cardio
Treadmill or Elliptical Action
Thursday: Back & Biceps
3 set Rack Pulls or Deadlifts
3 sets Hammer Strength Rows
3 sets Pulldowns
3 sets Incline DB Rows
3 sets Incline DB Curls
3 sets Preacher Curls
2 sets Calf Raise (whatever I'm up for that day)
Friday: Chest & Triceps
3 Sets Incline DB Press (might have to replace with Hammer strength machine, as I don't know how high their DB's go)
3 sets Incline Smith Bench
3 sets Weighted Dips
3 sets Rope Cable Extensions
2 sets One-arm Reverse Grip Pushdowns
1 sets Calf Raise
1 sets Wrist Curls
Saturday: HIIT Cardio
I don't think I'm gonna bother waiting for the gym to open on it's later weekend hours (or drive my ass all the way up there). I will probably run Sprints and agility drills.
Sunday: Cardio
Free day Cardio. I do whatever the heck I please.

**Also note, I will probably be doing second sessions of cardio in the afternoon (more likely than not this will consist of jumping rope or an HOC circuit that includes jumping rope), after I get home from work, 2-3 days per week. I'm also thinking about putting in some neck work, so if I have time on a couple of my days, I'll be throwing in a little bit on the neck machine.

Weight and measurements will be posted tomorrow morning (upon wakening).

If you are still awake, thanks for taking the time to read.

:smite: thesinner

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
In first! :aargh:

Now I gotta go back and read it. :run:

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I also want to make it understood that beastiality, or whatever Chad and I do with goats in our personal time is not to be discussed within this thread.

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
I also want to make it understood that beastiality, or whatever Chad and I do with goats in our personal time is not to be discussed within this thread.
Haha, I told him the same thing when I stated my log. :rofl:

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
LOL GL on that one. :nutkick: great lookin start brotha kick some ace.

workin2005

workin2005

NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
Awards
  • Established
Subscribed! Looking forward to it. :thumbsup:

Workin

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Measurements:
Left Arm Straight: 13.5"
Left Arm Bent: 15.25"
Left Calf: 15.25"
Left Leg (Midthigh): 23"
Stomach (Around my belly button): 29.75"
Chest: 43"
Shoulders:49"

Sprints on the track today:
800m sprint, 200m walk 2x

400m sprint, 100m walk 4x

Then I did a few bleachers and finished up with an 800m jog.

Had a really bad stomach ache this morning. My mom's convinced I have galstones, but I think she's just overreacting.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
What about homosexual necrophilia? Can we discuss that here?

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
What about homosexual necrophilia? Can we discuss that here?
Actually, necrophiliacs don't always have sexual preferences, since it's really hard to distinguish between genders at 3:00 in the morning, with nothing but a shovel and a maglite, especially if don't like it 'fresh'.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
lol or your partner just got ran over by a car and is a squirrel :thumbsup:

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey, you leave Mr. Chippy outta this!

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
For cardio today, I just had to hit up the beach. Since I'm home for the weekend and I love a nice barefoot run across the sands of good ol' Lake Erie, it was inevitable.

I ran ~2 miles to the breakers (where you just know I jumped up onto the breaker wall, threw my fists in the air, and screamed "DREGGO!!!!" :D), ran the 2 miles back, and walked around on the sand for 5 minutes for a nice cool down.

Other things on my agenda today are to play Lacrosse with my little sister, and go rollerblading with my Dad. Busy Sunday, I should sleep peacefully tonight.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
First day at the new gym :)

Squats: 225*12 315*7 320*6
Hack Squats: 180*12 230*10 270*8
Stiff-legfed Deads: 275*12 295*6 315*5
DB Lunges: 60*10 65*10 70*8
Leg Extensions: 200*12 250*9 300*7
Standing Calf Raise: 120*10 140*10

Bodyweight Today: 175lbs (I'm using a new and less precise scale. The one I was using in my last log was accurate to 1/2lbs this one I'd say is accurate to the nearest 2 lbs.)

I also emailed PM this morning. I've got too much going on this weekend, and won't be able to make it down to C-bus to be photographed. BB.com should be covering the competition, so I should at the very least have pics from the show @ BB.com.

P

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Actually, necrophiliacs don't always have sexual preferences, since it's really hard to distinguish between genders at 3:00 in the morning, with nothing but a shovel and a maglite, especially if don't like it 'fresh'.
It's easy enough to make out the tombstone...i mean err...please continue...

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not if you like rockin' old school, and pick out the tombs from the 1800's. Or when the husband and wife are buried in the same grave......when you're tryin' to get your kicks before the gravekeeper calls 5-0, you don't have time to care.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Shoulders & Traps:
DB Shoulder Press: 55*15 65*9 70*6
Smith Shoulder Press: 185*12 205*10 225*6
Glass Laterals: 10*15(negatives) 25*12 30*10
High Pulley Rear Delt Cross: 30*15 40*11 50*9
DB Trap Raise: 20*10 20*10 30*8
Thick Bar Wrist Curls: 95*40 95*40
Standing Calf Raise: 140*12

Bolded is a new PR! Though this might be due to using a bench with a backrest (as I usually don't use a back rest).

After my workout I ran on the treadmill for 15mins. The treadmills at the place only go up to 10mph :wtf: and I was complaining about my old gym's only going up to 12. I'm gonna play around with it tomorrow and probably run @ a 5% grad.

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention in my original post (if you were able to digest that downpour of info) that I've been taking Cissus (NP's Bulk, though I prefer USP's Rx) 2 caps 2x daily for my knees. Truly a godsend for the joints and a great anti-catbolic.

Bodyweight Today: 175lbs.
I was weird, I weighed myself yesterday evening, and weighed 170lbs. :think: Just thought that was kinda strange, as I would expect to weigh more, but whatever.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Jumped rope for 20 minutes after work today.

My ass is soooooo f-ing sore! Apparently, transitioning from an HST to a 4-day HVT Split is the means for some serious DOMS.

Traps are also killing from those DB trap Raises, I think I might drop it to only 2 sets of that exercise next week, and add another delt exercise. Tomorrow is HIIT cardio, and I seriously can't wait until Thursday: Back day is my FAVORITE!!!!!!

P

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
You said, "my ass is so f-ing sore"

:D

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
comp? what comp? You're doing a comp? Comp?

make with the pictures. :)

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Let me ice the cake with this and just say that it hurts to walk :D

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
comp? what comp? You're doing a comp? Comp?

make with the pictures. :)
Dude, I SOOO wish I owned a camera.

Like I had mentioned earlier, BB.com will be covering the show, so they should have pics from the event, but I can't supply any progress pics.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cardio today:

15 minutes of HIIT on the treadmills
20 minutes of HIIT on the ellipticals (30sec easy - 30 sec hard for the first ten minutes, then 1 minute easy - 1 minute hard for the second ten) followed by a 5 minute cool-down

Then I dug up some dead bodies and..........:D

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
BP that was crazy and cant belive i watched it all..... but :wtf: was the point? LOL

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
This is a continuation of my other log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/60012-repent-ye-sinner-13.html which I have moved to free up some of the other threads in that forum.

I've just recently moved, and begin my summer job on Monday. I've joined a new gym (Health and Strength Gym), and am pretty stoked about it all because they have much nicer facilities (and Hammer Strength's) than my college's gym.

Here is (tentatively) what my diet will look like for the next couple of weeks:
4am: 5 g BCAA's and my Pre-workout "homebrew" (see supplements) 5mg Yohimbine, 12.5mg Ephedrine HCl, 1000mg Vit. C, (Possibly some chocamine if I'm needing an extra boost)
4:30-5:30ish: 10g BCAA's mixed in green tea with RK
5:30: Post workout shake (1-2 scoops of ATW whey protein Blend).
7:00 Breakfast: 6 whites, 1 yolk, greens, and some lean ham, roast beef, or turkey. B-complex Milk thistle and Sesamin.
10:00: 2nd Breakfast: 1 & 1/2 cans of chunk lite tuna mixed with some sort of condiments (hot sauce, mustard, salsa, or a combination)
1:00pm: Lunch: Same or similar tuna concoction
4:00pm: Dinner#1 : 2 Grilled Tilapia filets with greens
6:00pm: Dinner #2: Grilled Chicken breast or lean steak with some more greens
8:00pm: Dinner #3: Cottage cheese with some cashews
9:00pm: Bedtime: 10mg Zinc, 3 mg Melatonin, 500mg TTA, 1000mg Vit. C.
*This is a little high in the sodium content, but it's all good. With enough water, I'll get my sodium pumps upregulated like crazy (we're talking Tom Cruise kinda crazy) for when it comes time to cut water and Na+.

Supplementation:
-Homebrew Pre-workout: 1 TBS contains 1g Tyrosine, 2g Dicreatine Malate, 2g Creatine Monohydrate, 2 g Beta Alanine.
-Yohimbine HCl: Taken in 5-10mg incriments 2-3x daily.
-Chocamine: Taken 500mg bi-daily (or as I feel the need for a little extra 'oomph')
-Ephedrine HCl: 12.5mg taken 2-3x daily
-Zinc: 10mg every night
Milk Thistle: 500mg every day, usually taken with breakfast #1
TTA: 500mg 2-3x daily. (500mg is ALWAYS taken prior to cardio and prior to bed)
Sesamin: 1-2 tsp daily, split into 2-3 doses

**My diet and supplementation scheme will change dramatically over these next few weeks, but I will be sure to keep everybody updated.

My Training Schedule is as follows (I am switching it up from HST to a 4-day split):
Monday: Legs:
3 sets Squats
3 sets Hack Squats
3 sets Stiff-Legged Deadlifts
3 sets Leg Press
3 sets Leg Extensions
2 sets Standing Calf Raise
1 sets wrist curls
Tuesday: Shoulders & Traps:
3 sets DB Shoulder Press
3 sets Smith Military Press
3 sets Glass-style Side Laterals
3 sets High Pulley Rear Delt Cable Cross
3 sets DB Trap Raise
2 sets Wrist Curls
1 sets Standing Calf Raise
Wendesday: HIIT Cardio
Treadmill or Elliptical Action
Thursday: Back & Biceps
3 set Rack Pulls or Deadlifts
3 sets Hammer Strength Rows
3 sets Pulldowns
3 sets Incline DB Rows
3 sets Incline DB Curls
3 sets Preacher Curls
2 sets Calf Raise (whatever I'm up for that day)
Friday: Chest & Triceps
3 Sets Incline DB Press (might have to replace with Hammer strength machine, as I don't know how high their DB's go)
3 sets Incline Smith Bench
3 sets Weighted Dips
3 sets Rope Cable Extensions
2 sets One-arm Reverse Grip Pushdowns
1 sets Calf Raise
1 sets Wrist Curls
Saturday: HIIT Cardio
I don't think I'm gonna bother waiting for the gym to open on it's later weekend hours (or drive my ass all the way up there). I will probably run Sprints and agility drills.
Sunday: Cardio
Free day Cardio. I do whatever the heck I please.

**Also note, I will probably be doing second sessions of cardio in the afternoon (more likely than not this will consist of jumping rope or an HOC circuit that includes jumping rope), after I get home from work, 2-3 days per week. I'm also thinking about putting in some neck work, so if I have time on a couple of my days, I'll be throwing in a little bit on the neck machine.

Weight and measurements will be posted tomorrow morning (upon wakening).

If you are still awake, thanks for taking the time to read.

:smite: thesinner
Good god man.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Forgot to mention (since I made the post before getting dressed for work), my waist is down a belt notch :) So this is good news. (I have really bad confidence issues, and this really helps ease that).

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Back Day (favorite day):
Rack Pulls: 315*12 405*6 415*3
Hammer Strength Rows: 180*15 270*10 270*10
Hammer Strength Pulldowns: 180*12 230*8 250*6
Incline DB Rows: 50*15 60*12 75*8
Incline DB Curls: 60*9 60*8 60*7
Hammer Strength Preacher Curls: 115*12 115*11 125*5
Standing Calf Raise: 160*12

Bodyweight Today: 172lbs

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
Good W/O.

Yeah, I have confidence issues, and insecurities also.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
funny you should say that: my name is Bob. I'm anything but trendy though.

dlew308

dlew308

Awards
  • Established
i'll make sure not to call you bobby then
there's always those in the gym wearing their own freaky trend of clothing

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well I sent my entry form in the mail today. Now I need to think of a song to pose to for the night show. Any ideas feel free to chime in. (Last year, I posed to "F**king in the Bushes" by Oasis, which my GF (at the time) was skilled enough to edit out the lyrics.)

i'll make sure not to call you bobby then
there's always those in the gym wearing their own freaky trend of clothing
I'm always wearing a pair of lacrosse shorts and a crappy T-shirt.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The Chest part of my workout was not so great today, but the triceps part was AWESOME!!!
Incline DB Press: 90*15 100*9 100*9
Incline Smith Machine Press: 245*15 275*10 295*5
DB Flyes: 55*15 65*12 70*10
Weighted Dips: 90*15 135*6 135*4
Overhead Cable Extensions: 70*15 80*13 100*5
One-Arm Reverse Grip Cable Extension: 40*15 50*12
Standing Calf Raise: 180*10
Thick Bar Wrist Curls: 105*40

Bodyweight Today: 172lbs.

I think I'm gonna replace Incline DB press with the Cybex Incline Press machine, and the weighted Dips with the hammer Strength Dip Machine. It's taking up too much energy to carry the DB's over to the bench, and by the time I get the weights up to start lifting, I'm already exhausted. I think the reason why my dips were so low is because the handles for the dips stand are much closer together than I am used to, which takes away from chest stimulation.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Measurements:
Left Arm (straight): 13.5"
Left Arm (Bent): 15.25"
Left high: 22"
Left Calf: 15"
Stomach: 29.5"
Chest: 42.5"
Shoulders" 49"

There was a track meet going on, so I couldn't hit up the track today (which is probably a good thing since my legs still haven't completely recovered). I just went to a local park and ran about 3.5miles in hiking trails.

I just ate a 'cheat meal' too :nono: . Had me a couple pieces of celery with PB, and a few pieces of bacon. What can I say, it was 11:00, and I hadn't eaten since 9:00 last night: I was starving!

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
Celery and PB and bacon is not a cheat meal if you are on a low carb diet... .Well I guess it depends on how much PB you ate...

I'm going to drop natty PB as a fat source and use olive oil instead...

But oh man does 1-2 TBLspoons of PB fill me up WAY more than 2 TBLspoons of olive oil.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's a cheat to me!

Man, I'm really glad I didn't kill myself doing cardio today, as I've been doing yardwork all afternoon.

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
It's a cheat to me!

Man, I'm really glad I didn't kill myself doing cardio today, as I've been doing yardwork all afternoon.
You cardio is seriously insane.... so I'm assuming you only did 45 minutes of HIIT today?

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
If I cheat with PB, I'm eating the jar.......and I've done that before.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
If I cheat with PB, I'm eating the jar.......and I've done that before.
Me too. I'm even worse with Nutella. I made a new year's resolution not to even purchase Nutella this year because whenever I buy and open a jar, there's a 90% chance it'll be gone within 45 minutes :D

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Recharged after taking a nap, and still feeling a little bit guilty from eating (what I consider) junk food, I jumped rope for about 30 minutes this evening.

I think, if done excessively, this could constitute as a form of bulimia.