BigB's summer cuttin' log

BigB29

BigB29

Awards
Starting this a little late, but better late than never I suppose.

Height: 6' 1"
Start Weight: 247.2(04/07/07)

Pics from 04/07/07:

I HATE looking at those pics, they certainly help keep me motivated.

Calories will be ~3000/day 50/30/20 split.

Supps:

Excell+Poseidon ED throughout the day.
Chaos preworkout
Multi Vitamin ED
Omega-3's ED
ON Whey
ON Whey MRP

I'm lazy so will just be updating once a week on the weekends with new pics every few weeks to show my amazing progress(*crosses fingers*).

04/21/07

Weight: 239.2lbs (-8lbs)

Feeling good, strength has suffered slightly which sucks but is to be expected.
Really likeing the combo of Excell and Poseidon thus far and looking forward to seeing the results they help produce over the longterm.

Staying with the diet really hasn't been a problem as I'm either so busy at work, the gym or in bed sound asleep. I just don't have much time to feel hungry.

Hopefully can continue dropping 2-3lbs/week while sparing my lbm.

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
good luck. id would recomend to go tanning. it works wonders.

BigB29

BigB29

Awards
good luck. id would recomend to go tanning. it works wonders.
I've actually been thinking about that. Being in Canada the long fall and winter doesn't exactly make for great tanning weather. Every summer I get a kick ass farmers tan(sarcasm) but have never really done anything to get a better full body tan.

workin2005

workin2005

NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
Awards
  • Established
Subscribed! Looking forward to this log BigB! :)

Workin

BigB29

BigB29

Awards
04/28/07

Weight: 242.6

Very surprised that my weight popped up 3 lbs this week. I did have a couple beers monday night at a buddy's birthday party and in the past beer has always caused me to retain water for sometime afterwards. Could it possibly be Poseidon related based on the hydration effects?

Now that the weather is warming up I've been riding my bike to work which gets me 15-20min of fasted cardio each morning (I eat breakfast at work).

An interesting point of note is that since adding poseidon to my breakfast MRP shake I have not touched coffee or any other caffeinated drink in the morning like I have in summers past to keep me awake and alert. Hopefully this will continue next week when my start time moves from 7 to 6am.

Other than what it says on the scale a succesful week all around. I am going to be watching my carb intake more carefully, espeacially in the late afternoon and evening but want to be carefull not to drop my calories to low where I would start burning lbm as I am very active at work all week long.

Will post new pics next week.

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
04/28/07

Weight: 242.6

Very surprised that my weight popped up 3 lbs this week. I did have a couple beers monday night at a buddy's birthday party and in the past beer has always caused me to retain water for sometime afterwards. Could it possibly be Poseidon related based on the hydration effects?

Now that the weather is warming up I've been riding my bike to work which gets me 15-20min of fasted cardio each morning (I eat breakfast at work).

An interesting point of note is that since adding poseidon to my breakfast MRP shake I have not touched coffee or any other caffeinated drink in the morning like I have in summers past to keep me awake and alert. Hopefully this will continue next week when my start time moves from 7 to 6am.

Other than what it says on the scale a succesful week all around. I am going to be watching my carb intake more carefully, espeacially in the late afternoon and evening but want to be carefull not to drop my calories to low where I would start burning lbm as I am very active at work all week long.

Will post new pics next week.
Great update BigB29!

The 3 lb gain is most likely not due to Poseidon. I would contribute it to possibly the creatine in Chaos, the beer, maybe diet...etc. I think most people fluctuate within 2-3 lbs weekly based on when you weigh yourself, what you have eaten, and a ton of other variables.

Glad to hear your able to cut down on your caffeine. Many people use Poseidon for this benefit alone when trying to get off stimulants. It does a great job of balancing out your CNS and giving you natural/sustained energy.

Looking forward to the new pics next week. Thanks for posting! ;)

Workin

BigB29

BigB29

Awards
05/06/07

Weight: 238.8

This past week has been far from ideal for my training and weight loss goals. Dislocated my right thumb on monday and on thursday the **** hit the fan at work which lead to a 10 hour day (5:30am - 3:30pm) without a single break, was not able to eat for those 10 hours.

My thumb is coming along really nicely and shouldn't be a problem, or at least much of one in a few more days.

One thing that has really helped me recently is taking more time preparing meals in advance so that I don't end up in a pinch looking for something to eat which is generally the only time I make poor food choices.

Aside from chaos pre-workout I have completely eliminated caffiene from my diet, something I attribute to the use of Poseidon. After my morning ON whey MRP shake mixed with 2 servings of Poseidon I'm good to go and pouring a cup of a coffee never crosses my mind.

My cardiovascular fitness level has increased nicely and I find that I am able to push the pace considerably on my bike ride to and from work.

I know I said I would be posting pics this update but I find myself under the gun right now preparing my last final exam tomorrow and have not gotten around to taking any. I'm actually writing this post from the library on my laptop.

Will definetly post pics next week of myself hopefully somewhere around 235.

Back to the books.......

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
05/06/07

Weight: 238.8

This past week has been far from ideal for my training and weight loss goals. Dislocated my right thumb on monday and on thursday the **** hit the fan at work which lead to a 10 hour day (5:30am - 3:30pm) without a single break, was not able to eat for those 10 hours.

My thumb is coming along really nicely and shouldn't be a problem, or at least much of one in a few more days.

One thing that has really helped me recently is taking more time preparing meals in advance so that I don't end up in a pinch looking for something to eat which is generally the only time I make poor food choices.

Aside from chaos pre-workout I have completely eliminated caffiene from my diet, something I attribute to the use of Poseidon. After my morning ON whey MRP shake mixed with 2 servings of Poseidon I'm good to go and pouring a cup of a coffee never crosses my mind.

My cardiovascular fitness level has increased nicely and I find that I am able to push the pace considerably on my bike ride to and from work.

I know I said I would be posting pics this update but I find myself under the gun right now preparing my last final exam tomorrow and have not gotten around to taking any. I'm actually writing this post from the library on my laptop.

Will definetly post pics next week of myself hopefully somewhere around 235.

Back to the books.......
Great update. :thumbsup:

Good luck on your last finial! Finish strong! :clean:

Workin

BigB29

BigB29

Awards
05/07/07

Had a few free moments today as I have the day off from work for my exam so I decided to snap a couple of quick pics.

A little progress I suppose.

Oh and as you can see I wasn't kidding earlier when I mentioned how I get a kick ass farmers tan.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Cycle Logs 16
brandlife Cycle Logs 28
Smont Anabolics 7
NattyDaddy420 Cycle Logs 94
BigB29 Anabolics 8