(Starr&Kortex5)Evo/Lev/Pos Cycle

Fabulous One

Awards
  • Established
My goal is recomp and strength. I want 10%BF and as much power as I can pack into that. My weight, measurements, and pictures from this morning. I have only trained once in the past 2 weeks so I am smoothed out just a bit. Haven't done much of anything.

Height- 5'5
Weight- 190lbs
(L/R)
Calves-16.25 both
Thighs- 25.5/25.25
hips- 39
Navel- 34.5
Chest- 44
shoulders- 51.5
Neck- 16.5
arms- 16.25/16.25
forearms- 12.75/12.75

03-03-07

04-01-07

03-03-07

04-01-07

I will be posting a food log again. It will most likely be done on workout days only but maybe more frequently.

I will be using ALRI Evolution Stack, Leviathan, Poseidon, and possibly an Epistane/Havoc type supplement pulsed, if I can ever purchase any.

So the pain begins tonight after basically 2 weeks of rest.

workin2005

workin2005

NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
Awards
  • Established
Subscribed! Thanks for starting this log! I'll be following with interest! :thumbsup:

Looking lean in your pics BTW...nice job! :)

Workin

Fabulous One

Awards
  • Established
04-01-07

Food log:

Breakfast: 1 whole egg, 3 egg whites, 2 slices Turkey bacon, 2cups mixed veggies, 1 serving of oats, 1/2 grapefruit

snack- 1 scoop protein blend, 1 apple

lunch- 6 oz chicken breast, 2 cups mixed veggies, 1 orange

post workout- 1 scoop protein blend, 1 serving oats

bedtime- 1/2 cup cottage cheese, 1/2 cup blueberries

Workout:

Cardio- am- 25 mins walk

SSB Squats- 255x8x5
Military Press- 147.5x5x5
Power Snatch- 135x5x5
Rope Pullups-(BW+dip belt)6x5
incline situps- 1 heavy set

Note: Tough workout. Started Leviathan yesterday along with Poseidon that I have been taking for a week or more now. Hopefully the rest of my goodies will arrive tomorrow. Thanks for reading.

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
04-01-07

Food log:

Breakfast: 1 whole egg, 3 egg whites, 2 slices Turkey bacon, 2cups mixed veggies, 1 serving of oats, 1/2 grapefruit

Workout:

Cardio- am- 25 mins walk

SSB Squats- 255x8x5
Power Snatch- 135x5x5

Note: Tough workout. Started Leviathan yesterday along with Poseidon that I have been taking for a week or more now. Hopefully the rest of my goodies will arrive tomorrow. Thanks for reading.
Off to a good start! :thumbsup:

Workin

Fabulous One

Awards
  • Established
yeah maybe one day I'll look half as good as you do!

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
yeah maybe one day I'll look half as good as you do!
Thanks for the vote of confidence, but I don't think your giving yourself enough credit. You've got a great physic...much better genetics than I. With time and the right program, you could have me looking like a bean pole next to you! ;)

Keep up the great work! :thumbsup:

workin

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
04-01-07

Food log:

Workout:

Cardio- am- 25 mins walk

SSB Squats- 255x8x5
Power Snatch- 135x5x5

Great start!!....excited to follow this log for sure...good luck!!:head:

Fabulous One

Awards
  • Established
04-03-07

Food log:

Breakfast- 1 whole egg, 3 egg whites, 3 slice turkey bacon, 2 cups california veggies, 1/4 cups salsa, 1 slice lowfat cheese, 1/2 grapefruit, 1 serving kashi instant oats

Lunch- 6 oz chicken breast, 2 cups brocolli, 1 cup brown rice, 1 medium salad with mixed greens, tomatoes, carrots, 1 orange

Pre-Workout- 1 serving Nitrean, 1 apple

Dinner- Homemade hoagie sandwich w/ 2 meatballs, 1/2 cup sauce, 2 cups brocolli, 3 slices cantelope

Workout:
Front Squats(light) 145x5x5
Deadlifts- 135x2x5, 225x5, 275x5, 325x5, 375x1, 415x6,5*
Bench Press- 217.5lbsx6x5
Seated Rows- 120x6x8
sidebends- 2x10

Notes: Awesome workout. I thought I was going to pull 2 sets of 6 on the deadlifts but I decided to call it at 5 on the second set. I think this is the strongest I have pulled in awhile. I could do 3 sets of 5 with this weight I do beleive. I was going to do regular rows tonight but my lower back was pretty smoked so I decided to do seated rows with Dad. I feel these better than any other type of rows, but now I would prefer to chin.

Started my BAM and JW today also. I only got half the does in becuae I just received my order today. I can't wait to see what happens in the next 4 weeks with these along with the Leviathan and Poseidon.

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
Nice man... about how many calories is that per day? just curious

Looking like a destructive stack though! No doubt you will do good with that!
Dave

Fabulous One

Awards
  • Established
Dave,
Don't know for sure. I should do it on Fitday so everyone can see better details. I may start my log back up on there.

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Very nice log thus far Fab!Ill be watching and good luck!

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
Dave,
Don't know for sure. I should do it on Fitday so everyone can see better details. I may start my log back up on there.
No problem, i was just curious of what your caloric goals were for the average day. If I get bored later, I might post it in my fitday and run the numbers for you...no promises thou, im busy! lol

Fabulous One

Awards
  • Established
04-06-07

Food Log:

Breakfast- 1 whole egg, 3 egg whites, 3 slice turkey bacon, 2 cups california veggies, 1/4 cups salsa, 1 slice lowfat cheese, 1/2 grapefruit, 1 serving kashi instant oats

Lunch- 6 oz chicken breast, 1/2 cup mushrooms, 1/2 cup onions, 1/2 cup peppers, 1 cup rice, 1 cup pinto beans, 1 apple

pre workout- 1 orange, 1 scoop Nitrean

post workout- ground sirloin buger on wheat bun, spinach, onions and tomato, baked sweet potato, large mixed salad

before bed- cottage cheese and blueberries

Workout:

A.M.- Cardio 20 min HIIT

SSB Squats- 275x8x5
Military Press- 147.5x8x5
Power Clean- 155x5x5
Rope Pullup- BW+dip beltx6x5
Steep incline situps- 10lbsx1x25
L-flyes-2x10

Note: Squats were a breeze. The military presses and pullups were pretty tough, I made it though. I know why they were tough though and that was because I was showing off doing handstand pushups yesterday and I shouldn't have been doing them. I really felt it today. Power cleans had some nice pop to them.

For the ones that have used Poseidon, Evo stack and Leviathan- did you ever dread a breeze hitting your crotch? I don't know if this is a good thing! I need to focus on lifting and not naughty things.

Fabulous One

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys for reading! I forgot to mention that.

Fabulous One

Awards
  • Established
04-08-07

Food log:
Ate like a fat pig today. Tina you fat lard...

Workout:
SSB Squats- 275x5x5
Bench Press- 217.5x5x5(all paused on chest)
Power Snatch- 137.5x5x5
Chinups- BW+1.25lbsx5x5
Steep Incline Situps- 1x25 w/10lbs plate on forehead.

Note:
Dad and I decided that for the long term, and this is what this is all about anyway, to drop to doing only 5 work sets. We will use additional sets as an overload option when weight increases may be too much. Also speaking of the long term, I know I have, along with many others bashed controlled microloading in the past. Dad and I discussed this and we are going to slow our progression rate down and really focus on getting our workload in and slowly progress it. A year of 1-2.5lbs increases over a year will really add up. I think its the mental part that hurts people with this method. It may be a failure for both of us but we are going to slow things down. rushing always sets me back every single time I get in a hurry and I end up starting over again and again.

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
04-08-07

Food log:
Ate like a fat pig today. Tina you fat lard...

Workout:
SSB Squats- 275x5x5
Bench Press- 217.5x5x5(all paused on chest)
Power Snatch- 137.5x5x5
Chinups- BW+1.25lbsx5x5
Steep Incline Situps- 1x25 w/10lbs plate on forehead.

Note:
Dad and I decided that for the long term, and this is what this is all about anyway, to drop to doing only 5 work sets. We will use additional sets as an overload option when weight increases may be too much. Also speaking of the long term, I know I have, along with many others bashed controlled microloading in the past. Dad and I discussed this and we are going to slow our progression rate down and really focus on getting our workload in and slowly progress it. A year of 1-2.5lbs increases over a year will really add up. I think its the mental part that hurts people with this method. It may be a failure for both of us but we are going to slow things down. rushing always sets me back every single time I get in a hurry and I end up starting over again and again.
Sounds like a solid plan. Your smart to look long term. :thumbsup:

Workin

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Looks like a recipe for success. I think epi/form is a premier stack. 2wks on 2wks off is not something I've tried, though it does make sense on paper, I would rather suggest a 3-4x/wk consecutive weeks for 6-8 total better for slow, steady gains on a pulse. I put up a thread in the S forum that outlines 2 different approaches to this. 2wks epi then 2wks formestane cycled for serveral months might not be bad though. With the other goodies, sound like a superb recomp.

Last edited:

Fabulous One

Awards
  • Established
Dr. D,

Thanks. I'll try to find that thread. Thanks for the help.

Fabulous One

Awards
  • Established
04-10-07

Food log:

Breakfast- 3 fried eggs, 4oz flank steak

Lunch- Thick turkey sandwich with lettuce, tomatoe and mayo, 8oz 2% milk, chef salad

pre workout- 1 scoop Nitrean, 1 orange

dinner- 6 oz round steak, 2 cups fried onions and peppers, 1/2cantelope

Workout:
Front Squat-(light) 185x5x5
SLDL-(light) 135x4x8
Military Press- 150x5x5
Chinups- BW+1.25lbsx6x5
sidebends- 2x10

Note:
Needed a light on today as I was still a bit sore from Sunday. Everything felt good.

I didn't eat alot today because I was pretty busy but gosh my hunger is off the hook. I am going to have to boost my calories or I am going to binge. It must be the BAM and JW. I think the Leviathan is responsible for the chest tightening I am seeing. All the goodies combined has made me into one horny bastard for sure.

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
I think the Leviathan is responsible for the chest tightening I am seeing. All the goodies combined has made me into one horny bastard for sure.
Thats pretty sweet... can't complain with a higher sex drive!

Fabulous One

Awards
  • Established
Definately not Dave! I lowered my carbs today. I may start trying to place them around workout times only for a few weeks and see how it pans out for me.

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
Definately not Dave! I lowered my carbs today. I may start trying to place them around workout times only for a few weeks and see how it pans out for me.
How much are you lowering them by?

Workin

Fabulous One

Awards
  • Established
Not sure exactly, but I may cut out the morning and lunch complex carbs. I'll place them around my workout meals. I need to start my dang fit day log again.

Workin, I am nearly out of Poseidon, probably 3-4 more doses and I am hating it! 2 weeks to pay time again. its going to be rough.

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
Not sure exactly, but I may cut out the morning and lunch complex carbs. I'll place them around my workout meals. I need to start my dang fit day log again.

Workin, I am nearly out of Poseidon, probably 3-4 more doses and I am hating it! 2 weeks to pay time again. its going to be rough.
I hear you my friend! Try and keep a clean diet during your time off so you will reap the benefits of the detox, cleansing effect Poseidon has been giving you this entire time. I had to go a week with out it in the past and hated every minute of it! lol!

As you lower your carbs, be sure and track the amount your taking in so you can judge accurately how your body is responding. As I posted somewhere in another thread, learning how to manipulate my carb intake (and remember, everyone will respond differently to certain amounts of carbs) to achieve my desired physic was the single most difficult, yet most rewarding, thing I've learned to do to stay in peak condition. ;)

Workin

Fabulous One

Awards
  • Established
04-12-07

Food Log:

Breakfast- 3 whole eggs, 4oz flat iron steak, 2 cups california veggie mix, 1/2 grapefruit

snack- 1 scoop Nitrean, 8oz skim milk

Lunch- 6oz chicken breast, 2 cups green beans, 1 cup rice, 1/2 cup potato salad

pre workout- 6oz tuna on whole wheat bread, 1 apple, 8oz skim milk

dinner- 8oz chicken breast, 2 cups brocolli, 1/2 fresh pineapple

before bed- 1/2 cup blueberries, 1 cup cottage cheese

Workout:
SSB Squats- 280x5x5
Bench Press-(paused)-220x5x5
Power Clean- 175x5x5
Seated Row- 110x5x12
Dips- BWx1x15
Steep incline situps- 20lbs on forehead- 1x20

Note:
Good solid workout with a focus on slow but consistent weight progression. A year of this will pay off big time as far as gains are concerned.

I started Havoc today at 30mgs. I hit 20mg pre workout with my meal and 10mg afterwords. The BAM and JW are absolutley starving me to death. I gotta eat, and I could have ate double what I ate today.

Fabulous One

Awards
  • Established
Workin,

I didn't cut nothing back today. I am hungrier than a ***** wolf. This may end up being a month of putting muscle on cause its going to be hard not eating what my body wants.

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
Workin,

I didn't cut nothing back today. I am hungrier than a ***** wolf. This may end up being a month of putting muscle on cause its going to be hard not eating what my body wants.
Try and eat as clean as possible. Keep your fiber intake up as well. One of the best ways to control hunger pains (that I have found anyway) is to try and eat more veggies and include a fiber supplement in your diet. Even if you end up, not cutting your carbs, still try and take note of how many your consuming so you have an idea of how your body responds. Then, when you do begin to taper, you'll be able to outline a solid, logical approach. ;)

Workin

Fabulous One

Awards
  • Established
Workin,

I swear the more veggies I eat the hungrier I get. Its like when I eat veggies with any meal 30 minutes later i am hungry again. Just to not this only started when I started the BAM and JW.

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
Workin,

I swear the more veggies I eat the hungrier I get. Its like when I eat veggies with any meal 30 minutes later i am hungry again. Just to not this only started when I started the BAM and JW.
Interesting...veggies typically are high in fiber which should have you feeling fuller, longer. Are you eating raw or cooked veggies?

Try a fiber supplement as well. Be sure it's a "bulking fiber" and not one of the latest "non-bulking" versions. This keeps my hunger at bay more than anything else and is my secret weapon I use to diet with...shhhh...don't tell anyone. :)

Workin

Fabulous One

Awards
  • Established
Well I'll definately take note as to whatever you are doing sure is working well. I eat both raw and cooked veggies.

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
Well I'll definately take note as to whatever you are doing sure is working well. I eat both raw and cooked veggies.
Raw veggies will stay with you longer. ;) Keep us updated!

Workin

Fabulous One

Awards
  • Established
04-15-07
Food log:

Breakfast- 2 serving steel cut oats, 1 tsp raw cows butter, 2 scoops Nitrean

Lunch- 3 whole eggs, 3 slices turkey bacon, 1 slice cheese, 1/2 tomatoe, 2 slices whole wheat bread, 1/2 cup raw sauerkraut

pre workout- 1 apple w/ 2tbsp Natural PB, 1 glass skim milk

dinner- homemade chile, 1 glass skim milk, 1/2 cup raw sauerkraut

Workout:

a.m.- cardio incline treadmill walk 30 minutes@3mph

SSB Squats- 280x5x5
Military Press- 150x5x5
Chinups- BW+2.5x5x5
Power Snatch- 140x5x5
steep incline situps- 2x25

Note:
Diet was terrible today. It is what it is though. I mean I ate wholesome food but didn't eat any veggies at all. I simply did not have any desire whatsoever to eat any whatsoever. I seem to be fighting a head cold off as I have some sinus drainage and wanting to cough just a tad, its going around here so hopefully it will pass soon.

On my workout I flat felt strong. Everything felt really good. These goodies I am using are really coming on. I can't wait until this Havoc kicks in! I am telling you this much- Bam, JW, Leviathan, Poseidon are top notch thus far. There is going to be some changes in my diet soon to accomodate the recomp much better. I have found a local farmer just 2 miles from house who has fresh fertile eggs, raw butter, and raw cows milk. I will be adding this to some good lean meats, veggies, nuts, fruits and berries and things will get good in a hurry. the last time I had access to the raw butter, milk and cream I got tremendously strong and healthy and no fat gain. I don't seem to gain fat on raw milk like I do from store bought milk.

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
Bam, JW, Leviathan, Poseidon are top notch thus far. There is going to be some changes in my diet soon to accomodate the recomp much better. I have found a local farmer just 2 miles from house who has fresh fertile eggs, raw butter, and raw cows milk.
NICE!

Man nothing like raw dairy products, no hormones or genetic alterations.. man i gotta move out to the country!

Fabulous One

Awards
  • Established
04-17-07

Food log-
Breakfast-4 whole fresh fertile eggs fried, 4oz flank steak, 2 cups seasoned veggies, 8oz raw cows milk, 1 soup spoon cod liver oil, 1tbsp raw butter

snack- 8oz raw milk, 3 liver tablets

Lunch- 6oz ground sirloin, 1 cup cottage cheese, 2 cups mixed green salad, 1tbsp vingarette

snack- 8oz raw milk, 3 liver tablets

Dinner- 4oz turkey breast, 3 cups mixed veggies steamed w/ 1tbsp light ranch dressing

before bed- 8oz raw milk, 3 liver tablets

Workout:
Front Squat- 195x5x5
Deadlifts- 425x2x5
Bench Press- 220x5x5, 1x10
Seated Rows- 110x5x12
steep incline situps- 1x25

Note:
Felt strong today. I think the next deadlift workout I will try to do 3 sets of 5 reps at 425 before adding weight. I was pretty impressed as it was easier than the 415 the last time I hit deadlifts 2 weeks ago. Everything else was solid and strong and ready for a weight increase the next time around.

I think this evening was the first time I really felt something kicking in. I mean I have felt hunger and libido boosts, but I have been looking for physical signs. I noticed that my arms were the most vascular they have ever been in my life this evening. I felt like I could really apply the fuel on the lifts tonight. I am taking 4 caps Levaiathan per day, 3 caps Jungle Warfare, 2 BAM, and 30mg Havoc on workout days(20pre/10post). I also added uniliver back into my diet along with plenty of fresh fertile eggs, raw milk and butter. I am going to set the stage for testosterone heaven.

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
Dave,
People don't realize what the raw dairy will do for them. You won't get fat like store bought milk or dairy. Look at Roos Enamiat at RossTraining - Bridging The Gap Between Ordinary and Extraordinary. The man is super fit and he drinks raw whole milk and natural foods, no protein powders!

But me, I like protein powder! It goes good in raw milk.
Yea no doubt man. I have family in upstate NY that have some milk cows on the farm. Its amazing the difference in taste and quality.
LOL checked out that website, his training style is nuts! All comes back to core exercises... what a beast!
I need to move to the country....

Fabulous One

Awards
  • Established
yeah its nice. I am getting the raw milk for $2.50 per gallon, fresh fertile eggs for $1 per dozen, $3 for a tub of raw butter.

Fabulous One

Awards
  • Established
04-19-07

food log:

Breakfast- 3 fresh fertile eggs fried in raw butter, 6 oz ground beef, 2 cups mixed greens, 8 oz raw milk, 1 soup spoon cod liver oil, 3 liver tablets

snack- 12 oz raw milk, 1 raw egg, 3 liver tabs

Lunch- 6oz ground beef, 1 cup cottage cheese, 2 cups brocolli, 3 liver tabs

Dinner- 8 oz chicken breast, 2 cups green beans, 1 cup cole slaw, 1/2 tomatoe, 3 liver tabs

Workout:

SSB Squats- 285x5, 300x5x5
Military Press- 155x5x5
Rope Pullups- BW+2.5lbsx6x5
Power Cleans- 185x5x5

Note:

Started off with the plan to do only 285 on the SSB Squats but after doing the first set, its was so easy easy that it was silly. I decided to jump to 300lbs and the effort wasn't much harder than the 285. I could have probably hit 10 sets with a real fast pace it was so easy. Everything else followed in the pattern of the squats, easy. The Power Cleans were absolutely fun I was popping them so hard. I can't remember ever having that much pop.

Something is definately happening now. Something is brewing below the surface, I am a Lion.

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
04-19-07

food log:

Breakfast- 3 fresh fertile eggs fried in raw butter, 6 oz ground beef, 2 cups mixed greens, 8 oz raw milk, 1 soup spoon cod liver oil, 3 liver tablets

Lunch- 6oz ground beef, 1 cup cottage cheese, 2 cups brocolli, 3 liver tabs

Dinner- 8 oz chicken breast, 2 cups green beans, 1 cup cole slaw, 1/2 tomatoe, 3 liver tabs

Workout:

SSB Squats- 285x5, 300x5x5
Military Press- 155x5x5
Rope Pullups- BW+2.5lbsx6x5
Power Cleans- 185x5x5

Note:

Started off with the plan to do only 285 on the SSB Squats but after doing the first set, its was so easy easy that it was silly. I decided to jump to 300lbs and the effort wasn't much harder than the 285. I could have probably hit 10 sets with a real fast pace it was so easy. Everything else followed in the pattern of the squats, easy. The Power Cleans were absolutely fun I was popping them so hard. I can't remember ever having that much pop.

Something is definately happening now. Something is brewing below the surface, I am a Lion.
Sounds like a great workout! ;)

Workin

Fabulous One

Awards
  • Established
04-22-07

Food log:

Breakfast- 3 fresh eggs fried in raw butter, 8oz Ham Steak, 1/2cup sauerkraut, 2 cups Kefir, 3 liver tabs

Lunch- 12oz raw milk, 1 raw egg, 1 scoop Nitrean, 2 cups green beans, 1/2 tomatoe, carrot slices, 3 liver tabs

pre-workout- 12oz raw milk, 1 raw egg, 1 scoop Nitrean, 3 liver tabs

Dinner- 6oz grilled chicken, 2 cups brocolli and cauliflower, 1/2 pineapple, 3 liver tabs

Workout:
SSB Squats- 305x5x5
Military Press- 157.5x5x5
Pullups- BW+3.75lbsx6x5(3 sets on ropes, 3 on bar)
Power Snatch- 145x5x5
leg raise- 3x10
Sprints- 50yrdx5
Vertical Jumps-5x5
long jumps- 5x5
cartwheels- a bunch

Note:
Felt healthy and strong today! Things are going really good. Hopefully this lowered starch diet along with the sprints 3x per week will pull the fat off slowly and build some explosive strength.

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
04-22-07

Food log:

Breakfast- 3 fresh eggs fried in raw butter, 8oz Ham Steak, 1/2cup sauerkraut, 2 cups Kefir, 3 liver tabs

Lunch- 12oz raw milk, 1 raw egg, 1 scoop Nitrean, 2 cups green beans, 1/2 tomatoe, carrot slices, 3 liver tabs

pre-workout- 12oz raw milk, 1 raw egg, 1 scoop Nitrean, 3 liver tabs

Dinner- 6oz grilled chicken, 2 cups brocolli and cauliflower, 1/2 pineapple, 3 liver tabs

Workout:
SSB Squats- 305x5x5
Military Press- 157.5x5x5
Pullups- BW+3.75lbsx6x5(3 sets on ropes, 3 on bar)
Power Snatch- 145x5x5
leg raise- 3x10
Sprints- 50yrdx5
Vertical Jumps-5x5
long jumps- 5x5
cartwheels- a bunch

Note:
Felt healthy and strong today! Things are going really good. Hopefully this lowered starch diet along with the sprints 3x per week will pull the fat off slowly and build some explosive strength.
Glad to hear things are going so well FabOne! :thumbsup:

Workin

Fabulous One

Awards
  • Established
04-24-07

Workout:
Fronts Squats- 215x5x5
SLDL- 145x4x8
Bench Press- 225x5x5
Seated Rows- 115x5x12
sidebends- 75x2x10

Fabulous One

Awards
  • Established
04-26-07

SSB Squat- 310x5x5
Military Press- 165x5x5
Chinup-BW+5lbx6x5(3 sets rope, 3 sets bar)
Power Clean- 190x5x5
leg raise- 3x10

Note:
Excellent, excellent workout. Everything was strong but tough. Its really fun at this level, its not grinding so hard that you don't know if you'll make it or not, but just good satisfying hard work. I really have my eyes set on a 350lbs on the SSB Squat, 185x5x5 on the military press, +25lbs on chinups and 225x5x5 on power cleans. All my lifts are pulling into the range that 2.5-5lbs will be the weight jumps. Would have done some sprints but it was thundering and lightening, I am fast but I can't outrun Zeus!

Fabulous One

Awards
  • Established
04-29-07

SSB Squats- 310x5,5,5,5,12
Close Grip Bench Press- 225x5x5
Seated Rows- 120x5x8
Power Snatch- 150x5x5
Leg raise- 1x10
Sled drag- 1x150yrd
Sprint- 150yrdx4

Note:
Strong, strong, strong. I got to the last set on my squats and it was so easy I just decided to do 10 reps and when I got there I just went ahead and performed 12 reps. I could have gone 3 more if I wanted to put up with a little pain. I'd much rather it continue to come easy like it has been with the sets of 5 than push it to the edge of failure. Everything else was strong and the sprints felt much better. Nice workout and I feel like I could go back and do it again right now.

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
04-29-07

SSB Squats- 310x5,5,5,5,12
Close Grip Bench Press- 225x5x5
Seated Rows- 120x5x8
Power Snatch- 150x5x5
Leg raise- 1x10
Sled drag- 1x150yrd
Sprint- 150yrdx4

Note:
Strong, strong, strong. I got to the last set on my squats and it was so easy I just decided to do 10 reps and when I got there I just went ahead and performed 12 reps. I could have gone 3 more if I wanted to put up with a little pain. I'd much rather it continue to come easy like it has been with the sets of 5 than push it to the edge of failure. Everything else was strong and the sprints felt much better. Nice workout and I feel like I could go back and do it again right now.
Great report! Sounds like things are moving along nicely! :thumbsup:

Workin