(Starr&Kortex5)Evo/Lev/Pos Cycle

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

  1. Workin,

    I swear the more veggies I eat the hungrier I get. Its like when I eat veggies with any meal 30 minutes later i am hungry again. Just to not this only started when I started the BAM and JW.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Fabulous One View Post
    Workin,

    I swear the more veggies I eat the hungrier I get. Its like when I eat veggies with any meal 30 minutes later i am hungry again. Just to not this only started when I started the BAM and JW.
    Interesting...veggies typically are high in fiber which should have you feeling fuller, longer. Are you eating raw or cooked veggies?

    Try a fiber supplement as well. Be sure it's a "bulking fiber" and not one of the latest "non-bulking" versions. This keeps my hunger at bay more than anything else and is my secret weapon I use to diet with...shhhh...don't tell anyone.

    Workin
    •   
       


  3. Well I'll definately take note as to whatever you are doing sure is working well. I eat both raw and cooked veggies.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Fabulous One View Post
    Well I'll definately take note as to whatever you are doing sure is working well. I eat both raw and cooked veggies.
    Raw veggies will stay with you longer. Keep us updated!

    Workin

  5. 04-15-07
    Food log:

    Breakfast- 2 serving steel cut oats, 1 tsp raw cows butter, 2 scoops Nitrean

    Lunch- 3 whole eggs, 3 slices turkey bacon, 1 slice cheese, 1/2 tomatoe, 2 slices whole wheat bread, 1/2 cup raw sauerkraut

    pre workout- 1 apple w/ 2tbsp Natural PB, 1 glass skim milk

    dinner- homemade chile, 1 glass skim milk, 1/2 cup raw sauerkraut

    Workout:

    a.m.- cardio incline treadmill walk 30 [email protected]

    SSB Squats- 280x5x5
    Military Press- 150x5x5
    Chinups- BW+2.5x5x5
    Power Snatch- 140x5x5
    steep incline situps- 2x25

    Note:
    Diet was terrible today. It is what it is though. I mean I ate wholesome food but didn't eat any veggies at all. I simply did not have any desire whatsoever to eat any whatsoever. I seem to be fighting a head cold off as I have some sinus drainage and wanting to cough just a tad, its going around here so hopefully it will pass soon.

    On my workout I flat felt strong. Everything felt really good. These goodies I am using are really coming on. I can't wait until this Havoc kicks in! I am telling you this much- Bam, JW, Leviathan, Poseidon are top notch thus far. There is going to be some changes in my diet soon to accomodate the recomp much better. I have found a local farmer just 2 miles from house who has fresh fertile eggs, raw butter, and raw cows milk. I will be adding this to some good lean meats, veggies, nuts, fruits and berries and things will get good in a hurry. the last time I had access to the raw butter, milk and cream I got tremendously strong and healthy and no fat gain. I don't seem to gain fat on raw milk like I do from store bought milk.
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Fabulous One View Post
    Bam, JW, Leviathan, Poseidon are top notch thus far. There is going to be some changes in my diet soon to accomodate the recomp much better. I have found a local farmer just 2 miles from house who has fresh fertile eggs, raw butter, and raw cows milk.
    NICE!

    Man nothing like raw dairy products, no hormones or genetic alterations.. man i gotta move out to the country!

  7. Dave,
    People don't realize what the raw dairy will do for them. You won't get fat like store bought milk or dairy. Look at Roos Enamiat at RossTraining - Bridging The Gap Between Ordinary and Extraordinary. The man is super fit and he drinks raw whole milk and natural foods, no protein powders!

    But me, I like protein powder! It goes good in raw milk.

  8. 04-17-07

    Food log-
    Breakfast-4 whole fresh fertile eggs fried, 4oz flank steak, 2 cups seasoned veggies, 8oz raw cows milk, 1 soup spoon cod liver oil, 1tbsp raw butter

    snack- 8oz raw milk, 3 liver tablets

    Lunch- 6oz ground sirloin, 1 cup cottage cheese, 2 cups mixed green salad, 1tbsp vingarette

    snack- 8oz raw milk, 3 liver tablets

    Dinner- 4oz turkey breast, 3 cups mixed veggies steamed w/ 1tbsp light ranch dressing

    before bed- 8oz raw milk, 3 liver tablets

    Workout:
    Front Squat- 195x5x5
    Deadlifts- 425x2x5
    Bench Press- 220x5x5, 1x10
    Seated Rows- 110x5x12
    steep incline situps- 1x25

    Note:
    Felt strong today. I think the next deadlift workout I will try to do 3 sets of 5 reps at 425 before adding weight. I was pretty impressed as it was easier than the 415 the last time I hit deadlifts 2 weeks ago. Everything else was solid and strong and ready for a weight increase the next time around.

    I think this evening was the first time I really felt something kicking in. I mean I have felt hunger and libido boosts, but I have been looking for physical signs. I noticed that my arms were the most vascular they have ever been in my life this evening. I felt like I could really apply the fuel on the lifts tonight. I am taking 4 caps Levaiathan per day, 3 caps Jungle Warfare, 2 BAM, and 30mg Havoc on workout days(20pre/10post). I also added uniliver back into my diet along with plenty of fresh fertile eggs, raw milk and butter. I am going to set the stage for testosterone heaven.

  9. great detail FAb....looks good !

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Fabulous One View Post
    Dave,
    People don't realize what the raw dairy will do for them. You won't get fat like store bought milk or dairy. Look at Roos Enamiat at RossTraining - Bridging The Gap Between Ordinary and Extraordinary. The man is super fit and he drinks raw whole milk and natural foods, no protein powders!

    But me, I like protein powder! It goes good in raw milk.
    Yea no doubt man. I have family in upstate NY that have some milk cows on the farm. Its amazing the difference in taste and quality.
    LOL checked out that website, his training style is nuts! All comes back to core exercises... what a beast!
    I need to move to the country....

  11. yeah its nice. I am getting the raw milk for $2.50 per gallon, fresh fertile eggs for $1 per dozen, $3 for a tub of raw butter.

  12. 04-19-07

    food log:

    Breakfast- 3 fresh fertile eggs fried in raw butter, 6 oz ground beef, 2 cups mixed greens, 8 oz raw milk, 1 soup spoon cod liver oil, 3 liver tablets

    snack- 12 oz raw milk, 1 raw egg, 3 liver tabs

    Lunch- 6oz ground beef, 1 cup cottage cheese, 2 cups brocolli, 3 liver tabs

    snack- 12 oz raw milk, 1 raw egg, 3 liver tabs

    Dinner- 8 oz chicken breast, 2 cups green beans, 1 cup cole slaw, 1/2 tomatoe, 3 liver tabs

    Workout:

    SSB Squats- 285x5, 300x5x5
    Military Press- 155x5x5
    Rope Pullups- BW+2.5lbsx6x5
    Power Cleans- 185x5x5
    steep incline situps- 1x25

    Note:

    Started off with the plan to do only 285 on the SSB Squats but after doing the first set, its was so easy easy that it was silly. I decided to jump to 300lbs and the effort wasn't much harder than the 285. I could have probably hit 10 sets with a real fast pace it was so easy. Everything else followed in the pattern of the squats, easy. The Power Cleans were absolutely fun I was popping them so hard. I can't remember ever having that much pop.

    Something is definately happening now. Something is brewing below the surface, I am a Lion.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Fabulous One View Post
    snack- 12 oz raw milk, 1 raw egg,
    Man why you gotta rub it in???? making me jealous... LOL
    :: sips protein shake with 8oz of highly processed milk ::

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Fabulous One View Post
    04-19-07

    food log:

    Breakfast- 3 fresh fertile eggs fried in raw butter, 6 oz ground beef, 2 cups mixed greens, 8 oz raw milk, 1 soup spoon cod liver oil, 3 liver tablets

    snack- 12 oz raw milk, 1 raw egg, 3 liver tabs

    Lunch- 6oz ground beef, 1 cup cottage cheese, 2 cups brocolli, 3 liver tabs

    snack- 12 oz raw milk, 1 raw egg, 3 liver tabs

    Dinner- 8 oz chicken breast, 2 cups green beans, 1 cup cole slaw, 1/2 tomatoe, 3 liver tabs

    Workout:

    SSB Squats- 285x5, 300x5x5
    Military Press- 155x5x5
    Rope Pullups- BW+2.5lbsx6x5
    Power Cleans- 185x5x5
    steep incline situps- 1x25

    Note:

    Started off with the plan to do only 285 on the SSB Squats but after doing the first set, its was so easy easy that it was silly. I decided to jump to 300lbs and the effort wasn't much harder than the 285. I could have probably hit 10 sets with a real fast pace it was so easy. Everything else followed in the pattern of the squats, easy. The Power Cleans were absolutely fun I was popping them so hard. I can't remember ever having that much pop.

    Something is definately happening now. Something is brewing below the surface, I am a Lion.
    Sounds like a great workout!

    Workin

  15. 04-22-07

    Food log:

    Breakfast- 3 fresh eggs fried in raw butter, 8oz Ham Steak, 1/2cup sauerkraut, 2 cups Kefir, 3 liver tabs

    Lunch- 12oz raw milk, 1 raw egg, 1 scoop Nitrean, 2 cups green beans, 1/2 tomatoe, carrot slices, 3 liver tabs

    pre-workout- 12oz raw milk, 1 raw egg, 1 scoop Nitrean, 3 liver tabs

    Dinner- 6oz grilled chicken, 2 cups brocolli and cauliflower, 1/2 pineapple, 3 liver tabs

    Workout:
    SSB Squats- 305x5x5
    Military Press- 157.5x5x5
    Pullups- BW+3.75lbsx6x5(3 sets on ropes, 3 on bar)
    Power Snatch- 145x5x5
    leg raise- 3x10
    Sprints- 50yrdx5
    Vertical Jumps-5x5
    long jumps- 5x5
    cartwheels- a bunch

    Note:
    Felt healthy and strong today! Things are going really good. Hopefully this lowered starch diet along with the sprints 3x per week will pull the fat off slowly and build some explosive strength.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Fabulous One View Post
    04-22-07

    Food log:

    Breakfast- 3 fresh eggs fried in raw butter, 8oz Ham Steak, 1/2cup sauerkraut, 2 cups Kefir, 3 liver tabs

    Lunch- 12oz raw milk, 1 raw egg, 1 scoop Nitrean, 2 cups green beans, 1/2 tomatoe, carrot slices, 3 liver tabs

    pre-workout- 12oz raw milk, 1 raw egg, 1 scoop Nitrean, 3 liver tabs

    Dinner- 6oz grilled chicken, 2 cups brocolli and cauliflower, 1/2 pineapple, 3 liver tabs

    Workout:
    SSB Squats- 305x5x5
    Military Press- 157.5x5x5
    Pullups- BW+3.75lbsx6x5(3 sets on ropes, 3 on bar)
    Power Snatch- 145x5x5
    leg raise- 3x10
    Sprints- 50yrdx5
    Vertical Jumps-5x5
    long jumps- 5x5
    cartwheels- a bunch

    Note:
    Felt healthy and strong today! Things are going really good. Hopefully this lowered starch diet along with the sprints 3x per week will pull the fat off slowly and build some explosive strength.
    Glad to hear things are going so well FabOne!

    Workin

  17. 04-24-07

    Workout:
    Fronts Squats- 215x5x5
    SLDL- 145x4x8
    Bench Press- 225x5x5
    Seated Rows- 115x5x12
    sidebends- 75x2x10

  18. 04-26-07

    SSB Squat- 310x5x5
    Military Press- 165x5x5
    Chinup-BW+5lbx6x5(3 sets rope, 3 sets bar)
    Power Clean- 190x5x5
    leg raise- 3x10

    Note:
    Excellent, excellent workout. Everything was strong but tough. Its really fun at this level, its not grinding so hard that you don't know if you'll make it or not, but just good satisfying hard work. I really have my eyes set on a 350lbs on the SSB Squat, 185x5x5 on the military press, +25lbs on chinups and 225x5x5 on power cleans. All my lifts are pulling into the range that 2.5-5lbs will be the weight jumps. Would have done some sprints but it was thundering and lightening, I am fast but I can't outrun Zeus!

  19. 04-29-07

    SSB Squats- 310x5,5,5,5,12
    Close Grip Bench Press- 225x5x5
    Seated Rows- 120x5x8
    Power Snatch- 150x5x5
    Leg raise- 1x10
    Sled drag- 1x150yrd
    Sprint- 150yrdx4

    Note:
    Strong, strong, strong. I got to the last set on my squats and it was so easy I just decided to do 10 reps and when I got there I just went ahead and performed 12 reps. I could have gone 3 more if I wanted to put up with a little pain. I'd much rather it continue to come easy like it has been with the sets of 5 than push it to the edge of failure. Everything else was strong and the sprints felt much better. Nice workout and I feel like I could go back and do it again right now.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Fabulous One View Post
    04-29-07

    SSB Squats- 310x5,5,5,5,12
    Close Grip Bench Press- 225x5x5
    Seated Rows- 120x5x8
    Power Snatch- 150x5x5
    Leg raise- 1x10
    Sled drag- 1x150yrd
    Sprint- 150yrdx4

    Note:
    Strong, strong, strong. I got to the last set on my squats and it was so easy I just decided to do 10 reps and when I got there I just went ahead and performed 12 reps. I could have gone 3 more if I wanted to put up with a little pain. I'd much rather it continue to come easy like it has been with the sets of 5 than push it to the edge of failure. Everything else was strong and the sprints felt much better. Nice workout and I feel like I could go back and do it again right now.
    Great report! Sounds like things are moving along nicely!

    Workin

  21. Yes, I am quite pleased.

  22. Sick squats!!! good job man

  23. 05-01-07

    Food Log:

    Breakfast- 3 scrambled fresh eggs, 6oz ham steak, 1 cup Sauerkraut, 1 serving steel cut oats w/1tbsp raw butter and raw honey, 1 glass raw milk, 3 liver tablets

    Lunch- 8oz Flat Iron steak, 1 cup pepper and onions, 2 cups mixed greens w/tomatoes and carrots, 1 glass raw milk, 3 liver tablets

    pre workout- 1 cup yogurt w/Kefir curds, 1 orange, 3 liver tablets

    Supper- 1 homemade sloppy Joe on wheat buns, baked sweet potatoe, 3 liver tablets

    before bed- 1 glass of milk, 3 liver tablets

    Workout:

    Front Squat- 225x5x5
    Deadlifts- 450x5,4
    Military Press- 165x5,5,5,5,8
    Chinups- BW+5lbx6x5(3 sets rope/3 sets bar)
    Incline board leg raise- 2x10

    Note:
    I think the deadlifts are definately a PR for me. I wasn't really planning on going to 450lbs but when I was warming up and I hit 415 for a single I knew I was hot, Dad even seen it. He said he had never seen me pull 400+ so fast off the floor. I asked him what he thought and he said to go for it as he thought I would smoke it. He was right. I would have made a 5th rep on the second set but I felt my hands giving way and a callous about to go. I don't want torn up hands with cleans coming Thursday, so I stopped there. Everything else was good solid work.

    The Evo Stack/Poseidon/Leviathan/Havocstane is treating me nicely. I think that I really just started to feel the Evo Stack to the fullest extent this past week, and sad to say I am about finished with it. I'll be using Restore for 2 weeks after my last day which is Thursday. I am also down to my two final days on my bottle of Leviathan. Leviathan has kept me stable in my bodyfat levels this past month even with reduced cardio and heavier eating. I simply couldn't stand the Evo Stack and Poseidons effects on my hunger, I have to eat, and I want dense food, man food! Leviathan has been good to me and a nice little boost. Last but not least, Poseidon, its the base and the magnifier of all the above. Its has synergy with everything I seem to take. Its a must have, the best base supplement ever.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Fabulous One View Post
    05-01-07

    Leviathan has been good to me and a nice little boost. Last but not least, Poseidon, its the base and the magnifier of all the above. Its has synergy with everything I seem to take. Its a must have, the best base supplement ever.
    Excellent update FabOne! I'm so glad to see Poseidon working so well for you!

    Workin

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Fabulous One View Post
    05-01-07

    I am also down to my two final days on my bottle of Leviathan. Leviathan has kept me stable in my bodyfat levels this past month even with reduced cardio and heavier eating. I simply couldn't stand the Evo Stack and Poseidons effects on my hunger, I have to eat, and I want dense food, man food! Leviathan has been good to me and a nice little boost.
    Awesome feedback Fab!!
    Glad you like Leviathan and are having good results with it.!!
    good luck with the rest of the log

    john

  26. John,
    I am going to take a month off the stimulants then hit Leviathan again around the 1st of June. I need a break from the wired state!

  27. Quote Originally Posted by Fabulous One View Post
    John,
    I am going to take a month off the stimulants then hit Leviathan again around the 1st of June. I need a break from the wired state!
    completly understandable!...

  28. 05-03-07

    Workout:

    SSB Squats- 320x5x5
    Close Grip Bench Press- 230x5x5
    Seated Rows- 125x5x8
    Power Cleans- 200x5x5

    Note:
    Tough workout after Tuesdays workout. I was not fully recovered and I definately felt it. I am going to load one more week and then I am going to deload for 2 weeks. I've really made some great strides in regaining lost ground on my strength. I am really starting to pull into the range where things are going to start happening as far as taking my strength and size to new levels.

  29. 05-06-07

    Workout:
    SSB Squats- 320x5x5
    Military Press- 170x5,5,5,5,6
    Pullups- +7.5lbs(ropex5,5,4/Barx5,5,5)
    Power Snatch- 150x5x5
    hanging kneeups- 1x10

    Note:
    Last week of loading. I am absolutely crushed at this point. It'll be tough getting through this week. Dad is feeling the same. Next week will begin a 2 week deload. Thanks for reading.

  30. Quote Originally Posted by Fabulous One View Post
    05-06-07

    Workout:
    SSB Squats- 320x5x5
    Military Press- 170x5,5,5,5,6
    Pullups- +7.5lbs(ropex5,5,4/Barx5,5,5)
    Power Snatch- 150x5x5
    hanging kneeups- 1x10

    Note:
    Last week of loading. I am absolutely crushed at this point. It'll be tough getting through this week. Dad is feeling the same. Next week will begin a 2 week deload. Thanks for reading.
    Keep up the great work FabOne! Remember, if it were easy, everyone would do it! Looking forward to your progress!

    Workin
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-23-2008, 11:09 PM
  2. LEV/DCP stack. Cycle?
    By FlawedGrunt in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-16-2008, 08:47 PM
  3. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-19-2007, 11:49 AM
  4. Ergopharm Amp while on cycle?
    By Ninjo in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-10-2006, 07:08 AM
  5. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-07-2006, 08:36 PM
Log in
Log in