Phera Plex / Superdrol Log

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Board Supporter

werewolf, why arent you just on hrt?

2. Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by guyfromkop2
    werewolf, why arent you just on hrt?
    I don't really need HRT yet.

What the heck is the old fart trying to prove with this crazy cycle?
  3. Board Supporter

Quote Originally Posted by Werewolf
    well you definately have that **** down to a T. and you may not need it yet, but i'm sure you can find a doctor that will prescribe it to you. that way you are using clean anabolics which will lead to etter gains. plus your insurance shoudl cover it and that's less money out of your pocket.
    •   

4. Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by guyfromkop2
    well you definately have that **** down to a T. and you may not need it yet, but i'm sure you can find a doctor that will prescribe it to you. that way you are using clean anabolics which will lead to etter gains. plus your insurance shoudl cover it and that's less money out of your pocket.
    I am not convienced that HRT is better for someone is just slightly low than PGH-T and 1 Rebound Reloaded. Better to raise Natural HGH and testosterone with advantage of slightly lower estrogen. I think NHA cycles are actually better for you in the long run than trying to cheat up a TRT to be an anabolic cycle.

There comes a point if you are too low that you have no choice but to go to TRT.
  5. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Irish_Rogue
    I would have expected your bench and other lifts to be much higher after this cycle. Any gain is still grand though. Heavier weights, less reps work wonders for me on this cycle
    I didnt know what to expect as far as strength gains so Im happy with what Ive got there. Should there have been more? Maybe... I dont know but I've been happy with what I did gain as I was pretty much at a plateau for the previous 3 weeks without any anabolic supplements.

I decided to end the cycle one day early, the high doses of PP were killing me with lethargy and I did finally experience some acne breakouts a little on my face but particularly back and chest. Ive had a problem with that my whole life so whether or not it was the PP is hard to tell.

I have to say overall Im very happy with this cycle though. I was feeling great most of the time while on, sex drive was pretty high and as mentioned strength and size gains were definitely noticeable.

To critique myself I defiinitely took a all out bulking approach opposed to conscientious (sp?) dieting. I was eating a lot of calories with a ton of protein most of the time however fat intake was a little too high. I may have gained half an inch or so on my waste as my belt fits a smidge tighter. Whether or not this affected my gains is hard to tell also since this was my first cycle.

In conclusion whether or not do I ever do another cycle of these type hormones is going to ultimately be decided over the next couple weeks during PCT. Seeing how PCT goes and what types of gains my body keeps will determine what my next cycle is. Im anxious to start playing with the big boys however after seeing the potential from this oral cycle.

I'll keep you all updated over the next couple weeks periodically.

In addition to my previously outlined PCT im going to add in some tribulus which I remembered I had lieing around. Also, I have about 30 capsules of 17HD from Vyotech. Would using this during PCT be beneificial? Detrimental? Anyone have any suggestions? I used it stand alone once before and I didnt think it did **** but its supposed to work on free testosterone so Im thinking it will help in PCT along with my other sups. Any input would be appreciated.

In addition, I always get at least 1g / lb of protein before this cycle and I plan to after, however Im going to really clean my diet back up for PCT and im going to go into a cutting phase shortly after. Since I put on some good size finally I want to see the potential of my physique not covered in a layer of body fat and I dont think I can wait til next spring

-J
  6. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaywalh
    In addition to my previously outlined PCT im going to add in some tribulus which I remembered I had lieing around. Also, I have about 30 capsules of 17HD from Vyotech. Would using this during PCT be beneificial? Detrimental? Anyone have any suggestions? I used it stand alone once before and I didnt think it did **** but its supposed to work on free testosterone so Im thinking it will help in PCT along with my other sups. Any input would be appreciated.

In addition, I always get at least 1g / lb of protein before this cycle and I plan to after, however Im going to really clean my diet back up for PCT and im going to go into a cutting phase shortly after. Since I put on some good size finally I want to see the potential of my physique not covered in a layer of body fat and I dont think I can wait til next spring

-J
    I dont know much about the feedback on the 17HD and if is suppressive even a little bit, If you dont know much about it either than it would be wise to just wait until after the initial 3-5 week PCT (however long you plan on doing it) before you use it. IMO.
  7. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump
    I dont know much about the feedback on the 17HD and if is suppressive even a little bit, If you dont know much about it either than it would be wise to just wait until after the initial 3-5 week post cycle therapy (however long you plan on doing it) before you use it. IMO.
    Agreed bro. Im going to forego it, last time I used it it sucked imo. Will stick with nolva/activate/atd/retain/tribulus.

Mainly legs at the gym today: 229 lbs. (was a morning weight)
    Squats: 135 x10, 225x10, 315x7
    45 degree press: 4 plates either side x10, 5 platesx8, 6 platesx6
    then I did calves standing and seated. Felt a lot stronger.

PCT is going to start right now, Im looking forward to tasteing this liquid Tamoxifen ;p
    I know this has been discussed a thousand times but I just tried looking for it again and couldnt find it, is the USP liquid tamoxifen citrate 20mg tamoxifen/ml or 20 mg/Tamoxifen citrate/ml? Pretty sure I read that its like 20mg tamox citrate, so in order to get the full 20mg dose you need to take 30mg or so. If anyone remembers I appreciate it.

-Jay
  8. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

im not sure i can help but i think it just varies by the maker of the tamox. it doesnt say on it???
  9. New Member

im not sure i can help but i think it just varies by the maker of the tamox. it doesnt say on it???
    it says 20mg/ml but doesnt list which one, and ive read some places certain companies do this to be sketchy. Without source posting im not sure how to specify which company it is so Im just takin the little bit extra to be safe.

-Jay
  10. New Member

Day 3 of PCT: 232 lbs
    Im taking 60ml Tamox citrate per day, along with 3 retain, 3 activate, and 2 ATD.

Strength seemed about normal, perhaps a little gain still. I did all exercises out of order and some exercises I dont usually do because the gym was so busy so its really hard to gauge.

After stopping the methyls the lethargy is definitely gone. Only thing Ive noticed about the PCT sups, and this may be in my head at this point (anyone think I should be experiencing this already?), but Libido seems to be down a lot! I was figuring the Activate, and tribulus should be countering the tamox in that area, but I dont know. Will need a couple more days for a full evaluation.

Ive cut down a little on the extra carbs/fat, but am maintaining at least 1.5g/lb of protein.

I'm going to up the activate to 4 pills a day next week and 5 during week 3. This sound about right or should I be starting them a lot higher you guys think? I figured Id taper in a little, and then taper off ending with the reccomended 4 a day during week 4 before stopping.

Mentally I've had a ****ty weekend and past couple days too so like I said a lot of stuff may be in my head and Im going to wait a bit longer before I give a formal evaluation of how I think PCT is going.

-J
  11. Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jaywalh
    Day 3 of post cycle therapy: 232 lbs
    Im taking 60ml Tamox citrate per day, along with 3 retain, 3 activate, and 2 ATD.

Strength seemed about normal, perhaps a little gain still. I did all exercises out of order and some exercises I dont usually do because the gym was so busy so its really hard to gauge.

After stopping the methyls the lethargy is definitely gone. Only thing Ive noticed about the post cycle therapy sups, and this may be in my head at this point (anyone think I should be experiencing this already?), but Libido seems to be down a lot! I was figuring the Activate, and tribulus should be countering the tamox in that area, but I dont know. Will need a couple more days for a full evaluation.

Ive cut down a little on the extra carbs/fat, but am maintaining at least 1.5g/lb of protein.

I'm going to up the activate to 4 pills a day next week and 5 during week 3. This sound about right or should I be starting them a lot higher you guys think? I figured Id taper in a little, and then taper off ending with the reccomended 4 a day during week 4 before stopping.

Mentally I've had a ****ty weekend and past couple days too so like I said a lot of stuff may be in my head and Im going to wait a bit longer before I give a formal evaluation of how I think post cycle therapy is going.

-J
    Your estrogen has probably dropped below 19 which causes libido issues. The two ATD was too much too soon. One might have been ok. I actually think you should wait the 4th day to start the the first ATD so testosteroneestrogen is already starting raise. Then start the second one the second week. 50mg of ADT is about all most people can handle before having libido issues. It is AI inverse to SERM.

Try dropping to 1 ATD and adding 200mg of DHEA. That should get the libido back.

You can take up 8 ActivaTe, but tamper up make sense your testosterone is also tampering up.
  12. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Werewolf
    Your estrogen has probably dropped below 19 which causes libido issues. The two ATD was too much too soon. One might have been ok. I actually think you should wait the 4th day to start the the first ATD so testosteroneestrogen is already starting raise. Then start the second one the second week. 50mg of ADT is about all most people can handle before having libido issues. It is AI inverse to SERM.

Try dropping to 1 ATD and adding 200mg of DHEA. That should get the libido back.

You can take up 8 ActivaTe, but tamper up make sense your testosterone is also tampering up.
    Alright man Ill stick with 1 ATD for a couple days. The sex drive isnt horrible right now and liek I said yesterday it may have been partyly mental Im not sure. Ill run one ATD for a couple days though.

Thanks for the input Werewolf, and thanks for commenting the whole time here. I really appreciated your advice!

-Jay
  13. New Member

Superdrol??

Does superdrol really work...alone? Because ive heard its okay for an oral anabolic but im not shure. Just recently 2 months ago i finished my cycle of enantat which was awesome but im looking for another cycle...but not something thats going to **** with my mind. lol Hit me back
  14. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Rossi2
    Does superdrol really work...alone? Because ive heard its okay for an oral anabolic but im not shure. Just recently 2 months ago i finished my cycle of enantat which was awesome but im looking for another cycle...but not something thats going to **** with my mind. lol Hit me back
    what do you mean? you got mind ****ed by enanthate? lol
  15. New Member

what do you mean? you got mind ****ed by enanthate? lol
    LOL, that post was a bit choppy...

Anyways, into week 2 of PCT and things are going great. Ive been sick for about 5 days so I ended up taking a week off from the gym however I got back in today for my chest/tri workout and it was nice. I did notice a little lack of endurance on later sets but strength was pretty much all there.

Ive been on my PCT sups the whole time however Ive been drinking a little more than normal and def not eating right over the past few days while I was sick so its hard to say why the performance was a little lacking today.

However, I must say my body looked better than it ever has today. Real vascular and pretty pumped up. This may be because I dosed some NO Xplod real high after not being on it for awhile, bodys tolerance may have gone down some. Otherwise Im not sure what else it could have been from.
    I'm at 230 lbs still though and all the size is still there so im happy. I think my body needed a break anyways.

PCT has been going great. No negative sides and my sex drive is back way up, higher than while on cycle even Id say. This activate is great. I ordered some powerfull, along with with bulk CEE, more bulk cissus, and a bottle of Venom Hyperdrive i want to try for a semi-cutting phase Im going to go into soon.

Any suggestions on the dosing for Cissus? I read thousands of good things about this however, it didnt seem to do much for me while I was on cycle I went through 100g in about a month, 3g or so a day in 2 doses. Joints never got any better that i could tell. Do I need more per day? Does it need to be taken at a particular time? Guess Ill use the ol search button when I get some free time but if anyone can chime in Id appreciate as Ive been busy as hell lately.

Ill check in soon,
    J
  16. New Member

day 14 of PCT
    230 lbs

Strength is still the same if not up, however I definitely endurance was still lacking deeper into the heavier sets.

I did a legs workout and almost killed myself trying to squat 405. I did 315 8x or so (which beat a previous record by about 4 reps) so I went right for 405 cuz I wanted to see if I could hit that 4 plate/side mark. Alas I didnt, first time in the gym Ive herbed myself like that but whatever...
    Also did presses and extensions, weights were the same on these but like I said reps felt like a little more work sometimes.

I also did a couple bi and tri exercises which I must say were both up in strength. I hammer curled the 60s 4x standing position which is easily a record high.

I think Im cutting up a little bit, because Im starting to get more definition and more vascularity. All my measurements are the same inches wise as they were at the end of the cycle, but Im shedding some bloat I think. One of my buddies said he thinks im getting smaller but the numbers dont lie and strength is continuing to increase so I think hes just jealous or maybe he did notice some of the bloat shedding. Im down 5 lbs or so total, but again I didnt lose muscle mass. Although after my crazy weekend on Venom Hypderdrive that weight is probably going to be down a lot more. If you didnt read that yet, go check it out:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/weigh...tml#post662194

PCT Sups are going great, I threw Powerfull into the mix when it came on friday. I love it so far, although only worked out on it that one time.

-J
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Phera-Plex/Superdrol Log
    By CyberMuscle in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 82
    Last Post: 04-09-2006, 06:24 PM
  2. AX PHERA-PLEX/SUPERDROL/PROSTANOZOL 6wk Cycle
    By c-los 21 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 71
    Last Post: 03-30-2006, 06:35 PM
  3. Phera-Plex & Superdrol Stack feedback