Help me put together a quick cutting log

1. Help me put together a quick cutting log

anyone here think i can make a noticable difference to my bodyfat before the end of the month?

have a hawaii trip with my girlfriend on the last weekend of the month and need to look awesome for all the pics!

want to do a naturual cutting log/workout for the next few weeks and need your guys help!!!

have never had to try to cut before so am a bit new to this!!

i'm 175lb and around 10-11% BF right now, all i can think of right now is get lots of sleep and take long acting protein before sleep, change to a slightly higher rep (8-10) per set with lower weight, probably cut out as much salt as possible from my diet starting a few days before i leave, what else can i do?

2. Depends on how much you want to suffer, but with only a couple weeks and being at 10% I'd say something like BodyOpus or some other extreme finishing diet would be your best bet.
    •   

3. i'm ruthless bro, no pain no gain!

if thats the way then thats what i'll do!
  4. Thumbs up

Was in the same boat, I choose high reps high intensity workout and it worked great. I used Kris Gethins DTP workout but his nutrition plan was for a bulk change it around and stay around 2300 calories for your weight not sure how active you are.. But off days jump-rope and sprints. Best advice is a clean diet!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-26-2013, 05:36 PM
  2. Help me put together my Katanadrol cycle!
    By tilldeath in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 02-11-2012, 09:32 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-27-2011, 06:10 PM
  4. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 09-19-2007, 01:04 AM
  5. Help me put together a bulking/strength cycle..
    By Frank Reynolds in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 04-13-2005, 09:04 PM