Basso's "A"mazing Transformation Log

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last
  1. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.06%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Basso
    How is the appetite suppression properties? I can live with dragging my feet, but combined with being hungry it's a recipe for disaster!
    Going well. hows this look for lunch?:burg: lol

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.19%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by max silver
    Nicotine gum is awesome for appetite suppression. 1mg worth every 3 to 4 hours is plenty to start. If you can handle stimulants, Ergopharm AMP + Avant Labs HEAT is a great combination as well. 1 cap AMP/2 caps HEAT 2 or 3 times daily does a number on my appetite. For nightime hunger, I've found that USP Labs Camphibolic is an excellent product, as I eat a modest cottage cheese meal before bed, and sleep throughout the night with no hunger issues of which to speak. Green tea is an effective addition for me as well, both in capsule form and drank with added splenda. It tends to have a calming/soothing effect as well as suppressing appetite on myself which is certainly welcome.

I've been cutting for several months with a carbohydrate cycling diet, and these items have performed admirably at keeping my appetite almost completely at bay. It really hasn't felt like I've been cutting, as I don't tend to get hungry unless I haven't eaten in 4+ hours. I notice my blood sugar crashing before I feel any kind of hunger.
    Thanks for the tips, I'll have to it a try! I was hoping to go as long as possible without any kind of Supp but I think I need it now! I was going to pick some Camph up anyway and I'll give the tea a try tomorrow, I'm not much of a tea drinker but what the heck if it helps I'll try it!
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.19%

Basso, have you tried the "Fast Food" diet? I hear it works wonders. I would get on that right away. I have my log going also. Good luck
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.19%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by peterson24
    Basso, have you tried the "Fast Food" diet? I hear it works wonders. I would get on that right away. I have my log going also. Good luck
    Nice try! I will prevail! This is just a warm-up, August is when the rubber meets the road, and I will be on 10%bf like a fat kid on a sandwich! Good luck though
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Hey basso thanks for the info about bands do you think a pl'ing shirt, say a 1 ply would help a brothers squats/ deads by keeping the core tight?
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.19%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by somewhatgifted
    Hey basso thanks for the info about bands do you think a pl'ing shirt, say a 1 ply would help a brothers squats/ deads by keeping the core tight?
    No, some people used to where them backwards but with the shirts today that would be impossible. A squat suit is what your looking for and if you just want it for training make sure you get a loose one. A tight or normal fit is a lot of work to get into it and probably would be a waste of money. Just a simple Inzer single ply (or similar) would make a great training suit. You can wear it backwards for DL but really just wearing it normal for DL will keep your core super tight. Hope that answers your question.
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14%

No, some people used to where them backwards but with the shirts today that would be impossible. A squat suit is what your looking for and if you just want it for training make sure you get a loose one. A tight or normal fit is a lot of work to get into it and probably would be a waste of money. Just a simple Inzer single ply (or similar) would make a great training suit. You can wear it backwards for DL but really just wearing it normal for DL will keep your core super tight. Hope that answers your question.
    I have problems with overarching my back, and loosening my abs is correlated or contributing, so maybe its weak abs. I usually do front squats bc rear squats make me lean forward and its alot of lower back strain, i feel like ima fall back wards, you think i should sqaut with something under my heels? any ideas?
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.19%
    Achievements Posting Pro

I have problems with overarching my back, and loosening my abs is correlated or contributing, so maybe its weak abs. I usually do front squats bc rear squats make me lean forward and its alot of lower back strain, i feel like ima fall back wards, you think i should sqaut with something under my heels? any ideas?
    Core work #1, Good Mornings, pull throughs, SLDL, DL, GHRs etc, don't compensate for weaknesses fix 'em. Box squats can teach you how to sit back in the squat, you can also hold the bar lower on your back. Concentrate on flexing your abs throughout the movement. In the PL forum take a look at the stikies I think there is some basic form articles, if not look over at elite fitness in their article section for a lot more info.
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.19%
    Achievements Posting Pro

July 14

Low carbs today, got about 40g's in me at 6pm and most of that is fibby veggies. Feel good but I do have that no carb flat look going for me today. Anyway diet's going good no hunger pains today so I'm holding off on adding anything extra until I really need it.

Tris
    Skull Crushers(curlbar): 115x12, 135x10x3
    Push downs: 8x3
    Behind the head tricep ext: 45's 6x3

Bis
    Straight bar: 95x8, 115x8
    Curl bar: 115x10,8,8
    DBs: 65x6x3

Time elapsed: 20 min.

My hammies hurt! Quads feel great no soreness, I'm just tired I may take tomorrow off. I read through the twin peaks carb cycling article and I kind of like the idea of cycling one day at a time, it fits with my w/o's also, if I miss a day I'll be hitting high carbs on Leg and Back days and low carbs on Chest and Shoulder day with no carbs on arms day. So after my week off (last wk of July) I think I'm going to do that scheme. It sucks I have to take that week off but such is life if I want to keep my job. You all ever wonder what it would be like to lift and diet for a living? Man that would not be the worst job, eh?

That's it for today, nice and simple
    Basso Out
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.19%
    Achievements Posting Pro

July 15

I'm taking a much needed day off today. Woke up this morning and did some measurements, I figured Sat morning is a good time to do this and I will continue throughout. So after 2 weeks here is where I stand.

Weight: 233 -5lbs (some of this is attributed to coming off creatine)
    Waist: 36.5 -.25
    Lovely handles: 36.75 -.75 (yeh baby, that's what I'm talking about)
    BF% 17.5ish -.5

Upper abs definitely visible upon waking, I'm definitely moving in the right direction, the next couple weeks are going to be a bit screwed up hopefully I'll survive them without going backwards.

No Cardio, No W/O just a lazy do nothing day!

Thanks for watching
    Basso Out
    Last edited by Basso; 07-15-2006 at 12:13 PM.
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14%

July 15

I'm taking a much needed day off today. Woke up this morning and did some measurements, I figured Sat morning is a good time to do this and I will continue throughout. So after 2 weeks here is where I stand.

Weight: 233 -5lbs (some of this is attributed to coming off creatine)
    Waist: 36.5 -.25
    Lovely handles: 36.75 -.75 (yeh baby, that's what I'm talking about)
    BF% 37.5ish -.5

Upper abs definitely visible upon waking, I'm definitely moving in the right direction, the next couple weeks are going to be a bit screwed up hopefully I'll survive them without going backwards.

No Cardio, No W/O just a lazy do nothing day!

Thanks for watching
    Basso Out
    nice to see you ,making some great progress, keep up the good work.
  12. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.43%

July 15

BF% 37.5ish -.5

Upper abs definitely visible upon waking, Basso Out
    uhh, I think you have a typo bro. I doubt you'd see any abs at 37.5% bf 17.5% ? Nice work, keep it up!
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.19%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Viperspit
    uhh, I think you have a typo bro. I doubt you'd see any abs at 37.5% bf 17.5% ? Nice work, keep it up!
    Hee hee, I was just testing ya

anyway I think it's more of a fat conforming to the location of abs thing. But man I'm feelin like I've come a long way, it's been a long time since I've been here and I'm excited! It's so bad I was talking to my wife today (via video cam) and I had to show her my abs, my daughter (6 yrs old) saw me and said "wow daddy a muscle pack" yeh that's my girl!
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.19%
    Achievements Posting Pro

July 16

Just a quick update, I took today off also! My legs were still not fully recovered and I want to DL so I went for a ride 20 miles nice and easy. Blew a side wall and ended up walking 6km but it was a relaxing day. Both yesterday and today were low to med carbs, I took the weekend off from fitday but will continue throughout this week. I will probably over work a little going into the weekend since M-F next week I will not beable to go to the gym. My weight is now down to 232, as expected coming off creatine. I ordered some CEE, I didn't have much luck with it a couple years ago but am going to give it another go, will start 1Aug. Well that's it another lazy day, I'm looking forward to hitting the gym tomorrow after a couple off days, should feel good and recovered. Until tomorrow.
  15. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.43%

Hey an extra day out of the gym never killed anyone Sounds like you got some nice cardio in anyways. How's the weather over there right now? I remember my sone telling me about Black Flag days in Okinawa and they'd be doing PT at like 5am before it got to be over 100.
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.19%
    Achievements Posting Pro

It's been haning out around 90 with like 1000% humidity

I've always done a MT/TF w/o split and one the things I like best about it is Mon I'm always recovered and feeling good. Here I'm tring to spread things out but still take days off when I need them. This is the first time I've taken 2 in a row for a few weeks.
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.19%
    Achievements Posting Pro

July 17

High carb day, looks like I'll hit around 40/40/20 weight is holding at 232 or so, I maintained over the weekend, that's all I was hoping for.

BACK
    DL's 245x10, 335x5, 425x5, 475x5,6
    BB Rows 245x10, 295x6, 245x10
    DB Rows 150s X10,8,8
    Pull Downs 6x3 (stack, whatever that is)

Calves
    Leg Press 8x3 (stack)
    Seated Calf Raise 100x10, 145x8, 100x8

Lower Back
    GMs 135x8, 185x8, 225x6x2

Time Elasped: 45 minutes

Was going to do stomach but I'm trying to keep my workouts at 45min or less and tomorrow is shoulders so that's 20-30min easy, I'll do my gut tomorrow. Felt old and creaky, joints hurt, my legs and back did not feel 100% but once I got the old engine warmed up I felt pretty good. Good w/o, I could really feel the difference of having a couple days off.

Tomorrow Shoulders, until then
    Basso Out!
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.19%
    Achievements Posting Pro

July 18

Today 2800 cals at 50/20/30, felt good no cravings etc. Busy at work so that helped, a little tired by the time I finally hit the gym but just a shoulder day.

Shoulders:
    Standing Military Press: 185x8x3
    Seated DB Arnold press: 75's 8x2
    Lateral raises 50x8x3
    front raises 35x10x3

Gut
    Cable crunches 15x3
    Hanging leg lifts 25, 20, 12

D-U-N

Basso Out
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.19%
    Achievements Posting Pro

July 19

Today I hit 50/15/35 @2800 cals, carbs were from green veggies, cottage cheese etc. The only real carbs I had was a small WW Tortilla for b'fast. Felt great today, and tomorrow I'm back to high carbs and another leg day!

I should note that I started taking Camphibolic Intense yesterday, 2 caps between 11-12. Today was a much better experience with it and it has deleted my appetite! Someone brought in 10 bags of various candy bars (all the ones I like) threw them on the table and said eat up, I felt sick looking at them, glad it was a no carb day that helps lower cravings also.

Tris
    Close Grip Bench: 315x6,6,5
    Curlbar Skull Crushers: 115x10, 135x10x3
    DB kick ups?: 50x8x2

Bis
    DB curls: 70x6x3
    Curlbar: 115x8x3
    Hammer: 90x12x2

Legs+High Carbs tomorrow, yeh! My back is still not fully recovered but it will be a light leg day.

Thanks for watchin'
    Basso out
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14%

Tris
    Close Grip Bench: 315x6,6,5
    Curlbar Skull Crushers: 115x10, 135x10x3
    DB kick ups?: 50x8x2
    Overhead one arm french press is what i call em, nice job with the low cals, this things in the bag right?
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.19%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Overhead one arm french press is what i call em, nice job with the low cals, this things in the bag right?
    Lol, yeah right in the bag if I can remove the bag I'm carrying around my waist! So far it's just a smaller bag.

French press, smooth yeh that's what I'll call 'em, a lot easier then "one arm behind the neck tricep presses" thanks.
  22. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.06%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

ok ill remember Camphibolic Intense if i cant handle the starvation
  23. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.49%

Quote Originally Posted by Rage (SoCal)
    You are quite the big Bloke, Basso. Best of luck, man! I really want to see this go somewhere. I hope you'll be keeping us updated on your diet.

:-)
    he's really not that big the camera add 50-100lbs L):bb2:
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.19%
    Achievements Posting Pro

I-Vblech you may want to start looking for a new line of work, lol.

July 20

Took another day off, I'm beat and I didn't sleep well last night. If it was anything but legs I'd be there but I hate half-arsen legs, especially with a week off ahead of me.
    Diet: High carb day 40/40/20, probably will hit around 3200 cals. Feeling a little flabby today, combination of being tired and eating more I'm sure.

Until tomorrow
    Basso Out
  25. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.06%

sleep is crucial to your bodybuilding success. Ive saw numberous times where you missed out on sleep in some of your threads. YOU MUST GET AS CLOSE TO 8 HOURS OF SLEEP PER NIGHT or youll anabolic hormone profile will suffer. Dude ive gave up, parties, women, fun stuff for my sleep. Its a must. Sleep, Nutrition and Trainign are the biggest factors. You probally already know this but im here to assist.
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.19%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea
    sleep is crucial to your bodybuilding success. Ive saw numberous times where you missed out on sleep in some of your threads. YOU MUST GET AS CLOSE TO 8 HOURS OF SLEEP PER NIGHT or youll anabolic hormone profile will suffer. Dude ive gave up, parties, women, fun stuff for my sleep. Its a must. Sleep, Nutrition and Trainign are the biggest factors. You probally already know this but im here to assist.
    I agree 100% and trust me, it's not by choice! I went to bed last night at 9pm, 12:30am and I'm still awake, I just have those nights! Next week will be much worse, I'm working 5:30pm to about 7:30am normally on this shift I only get 5-6hrs a night (day)! I've tried just about everything OTC for sleep but nothing works well for me, most of it just keeps me up. I just have to judge how I feel and like today stay home or else I end up getting hurt on a day I should not have gone to the gym in the first place.
    I gave up all that stuff you listed years ago, for me it's just falling asleep, sometimes it just doesn't happen.
  27. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.34%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Have you tried melatonin before? I work a rotating shift myself, and find myself using it pretty much all of the time. It's said that full time use can mess up your body's natural melatonin production, however with the rotating shift mine would be messed up anyway. I find that it helps me plan when I want to go to sleep, based on when I'm working the following day. 3mg melatonin+10 grams l-taurine puts me out most of the time, save for times when I utilize stimulants too close to bedtime.

For times when I have to switch over from night shift to day shift, I have a prescription sleep aid on hand to help me sleep. I've discovered after years of shift work that I'm much better off using sleep aides when necessary to get a decent sleep, than just hoping and waiting to fall asleep at a decent time.
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.19%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by max silver
    Have you tried melatonin before? I work a rotating shift myself, and find myself using it pretty much all of the time. It's said that full time use can mess up your body's natural melatonin production, however with the rotating shift mine would be messed up anyway. I find that it helps me plan when I want to go to sleep, based on when I'm working the following day. 3mg melatonin+10 grams l-taurine puts me out most of the time, save for times when I utilize stimulants too close to bedtime.

For times when I have to switch over from night shift to day shift, I have a prescription sleep aid on hand to help me sleep. I've discovered after years of shift work that I'm much better off using sleep aides when necessary to get a decent sleep, than just hoping and waiting to fall asleep at a decent time.
    Melatonin acually worked for a long time, I didn't take it every night but as needed, or anticipated. Dosage increases, time, etc have turned melatonin into a stim. When I take melatonin, I will be up for the next 8-12hours, it's strange but it does some weird stuff to me now and I itch all over too. USPlabs REMR3G doesn't seem to be working anymore either!
  29. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.49%

you need to lay off the strip clubs and the juicies over there in the ROK

man Id hate to have to play once a month ugh

i try melatonin ever so often as to not get dependent on it.

this week ive been ricking the cold fusion PM from legal gear. Nutraplanet had a great sale on it.

worst tasting **** ever, but each night ive taken it ive slept right thru without waking up my typical 10 times to look at the clock.

oh buy ergopharms mass meal bananna creme. good god the flavor:donut:
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.19%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by I-Vtec
    oh buy ergopharms mass meal bananna creme. good god the flavor:donut:
    What are yah, ignent? Can't ya see what I'm trying to do here...friggin mass meal, yeh right. Your so fired when I get back
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.19%
    Achievements Posting Pro

July 21

Long Day! low carb day 50/30/20 should be the result if all goes well at about 3000cals. Felt good and was busy all day, I didn't get to the gym until around 6pm and being a Friday it was nice and quit, so I made a little noise in there today!

LEGS (did I mention I love leg day?)
    Squats
    Light bands dbled from below-135x10,225x10, 315x3, 365x2, 405x5x2
    No bands 405x8 (pause and explode)
    Hammer extensions 200x6, 300x8x2
    Cybex extension Light 10x2
    Cybex leg curls ss w/ Db sldl
    10/10 x2
    Cable crunches standing 10x3

Nice w/o not to killer but felt good, chest and tris tomorrow, then light back and bis Sun.

Until tomorrow
    Basso Out!
  32. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.19%

Hey Basso, you're too tall for squats. Replace with deadlifts and never squat again!! oh, but you want to be fat, thats ok then. lol.

I want to look nice and cover my legs up
  33. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.19%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Hey Basso, you're too tall for squats. Replace with deadlifts and never squat again!! oh, but you want to be fat, thats ok then. lol.

I want to look nice and cover my legs up
    LoL, that was my last squat w/o! does anyone have good deals on sweats? XXsmall please! There is a point were squats become very difficult, I was working with a guy last week (7'2") and squats are very akward for him, but definitely doable!
    Really I spend so much time doing damage control from Mags it's infurating! That crap they spew over and over. The one thing I do like about T-Nation is the article they do every month were they cover the mags, good and bad. It's kind of a nice wrap up of the 1 or 2 useful bits in each mag. They've been doing it for years since they started back in oh what was it 98 or 99? Anyway it's worth checking out for a laugh.
  34. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.19%

I follow T-nation for Eric Cressey's articles but that is pretty much it. He is a PL'er and knows his stuff. He is also geared toward athletes so its a plus for me.

FYI, carb up day. Being glycogen depleated is getting to me and starting to effect my lifts, time to refill, my body says so.
  35. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.19%
    Achievements Posting Pro

I follow T-nation for Eric Cressey's articles but that is pretty much it. He is a PL'er and knows his stuff. He is also geared toward athletes so its a plus for me.

FYI, carb up day. Being glycogen depleated is getting to me and starting to effect my lifts, time to refill, my body says so.
    There are a few guys that put up some decent articles on Tmag! I like hearing from Tate and the Westside crazies also!
    Gotta love that carb-up day, BTW this 3 day cycle is awesome, I hit big muscles on carb days and feel like I'm not killing myself doing PL movements, and I'm staying at the same weight. Next month I'll get a little more Anal retentive about the food I'm taking in but I think this is a nice framework for me! Baby Steps! If I was 25 again I'd already be done ripped and ready, but them extra 15 yrs make it 15 times harder.
  36. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.19%

I hear you. I'm experimenting with these low carbs and it works but I can;t go more than 4-5 days with just veges and some oats after workout. So I am going to hit carbs hard for 3 days and go back to virtually none and keep it that way and see what results that yields. Sounds similar to what your doing. And If i was 25 again, I think I would be done too
  37. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.19%
    Achievements Posting Pro

I hear you. I'm experimenting with these low carbs and it works but I can;t go more than 4-5 days with just veges and some oats after workout. So I am going to hit carbs hard for 3 days and go back to virtually none and keep it that way and see what results that yields. Sounds similar to what your doing. And If i was 25 again, I think I would be done too
    Actually I'm doing a 3 day carb cycle High/Low/none and my Leg and back days hit the high days, Chest and Shoulders hit the low days and arms on the none days, it's a little confusing at first but it's very tolerable and appears to be very effective so far. 1 day no carbs is very, very easy especially when the next day is High carbs!
  38. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.19%
    Achievements Posting Pro

July 22

I won't be logging my meals until next weekend, this week is going to be so screwed up it will be to much. So my plan is just eat clean and keep the carbs on the low side throughout. I may do some band work at home just to move a little. My w/o went pretty well today, my legs were fatigued and it really effected my bench but other then that it went very well.

Chest:
    BenchPress: 365x3
    Doubled light bands from below: 225x8x3
    Incline DB: 120x6,5,5
    Double light band push ups: 12,10,8

Triceps:
    Pushdowns: 8x4
    Light band kick backs: 10x3

Tomorrow back/bis and I'm done for a week.

Basso Out
  39. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.06%

you wrote in my thread your sorry and you didnt mean no offense. no offense taking brother. I simply said that Ironman has some good info in it. as far as the nutrition article and certain exercises dont work for everyone. No offense taking here. for all i know you might be right about the ads i dont know, nor dont care i dont look at the ads ...im in it for the knowledge which i can apply hands on. anyways goodluck. btw just took a pic after i trained today if u wanna see..cheers
  40. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.43%

Some impressive numbers there Basso. We should start a competition against some of these young punks.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-03-2009, 02:52 PM
  2. Jumpshot's Transformation log!
    By jumpshot903 in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-17-2009, 04:39 PM
  3. My Transformation Log
    By saludable24 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 11-16-2007, 04:39 PM
  4. DP's PAL Sponsored Body Transformation Log