Heavy lifting

Aging Warrior

Aging Warrior

Awards
I've been lifting mostly between 4-6 reps for around 6 weeks. Is now a good time to switch to maybe 8-10 range for few weeks? Any/all advise is appreciated
Ty in advance

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I've been lifting mostly between 4-6 reps for around 6 weeks. Is now a good time to switch to maybe 8-10 range for few weeks? Any/all advise is appreciated
Ty in advance
I assume you're meaning on compound lifts? And are you doing 4-6, or trying for 6 and getting 4? If your aiming for 6 and getting them, I dont see why you couldn't shoot for more reps, just know the weight will dome down some at first

RugbyBaller91

RugbyBaller91

Awards
I assume you're meaning on compound lifts? And are you doing 4-6, or trying for 6 and getting 4? If your aiming for 6 and getting them, I dont see why you couldn't shoot for more reps, just know the weight will dome down some at first
I with FireTitan only thing is heavier weights are more addicting lol but yea you add reps for a body shock then go back to even heavier with doubles and triples for rep ranges

Aging Warrior

Aging Warrior

Awards
I with FireTitan only thing is heavier weights are more addicting lol but yea you add reps for a body shock then go back to even heavier with doubles and triples for rep ranges
Thanks, just started that route this week