Time to get slim with RED GHOST by Controlled labs *sponsored*

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Definitely in. Looking forward to seeing how it goes!

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Im thinking about splitting the dose 4 pills in the am i might burn out early. Then again im not on anything else atm except vitamins and coffee.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Did they suggest how to take them? I didn't see any instructions on the labels that I've seen online.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Started today split dose 2 x 2 . Will update soon as it kicks in.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Took 2 pills at 11AM and 2 pills at 3pm
. After a few minutes my stomach began to get warm and around 20 minutes after first dose I caught a light sweat . I must note at the time I was very active around the house. Took a short break , then took my second dose and ate some hot peppers and ground sirloin . Around 20 to 25 minutes after second dose it waa like a huge burst of energy. I cooked more food
for prepping, made a cheesecake for the wife and kids , picked up the house a little
And now im relaxing watching the fight replays . Still full of energy. Will be taking 4 pills tomorrow morning before my cardio session . Have a good night all .

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Taking 4 today before lunch . I cant wait to see how this feels . Weight is steady at 215 no drops yet obviously. I will be upping the cardio and going harder on the hiit.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
im doing split doses, even at 2 caps upon waking my core temp is elevated

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
im doing split doses, even at 2 caps upon waking my core temp is elevated
4 should be a rush . I was originally going to stay at 2 but id like to see wat the hype is about . Also iam not currently using a pwo . Just vitamins and herbs no heavy stims for the duration of this log. How did u like the rush ?

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
subbed for results! Eager to see what this stuff does!

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Just popped 4 waiting on some fresh seafood to cook.

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just saw the log! Thanks for the startup. Excited to see how this treats you.

You enjoy that snow we got last night? Wtf!

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Did they suggest how to take them? I didn't see any instructions on the labels that I've seen online.
Directions are in between the facts label and the front label. If you go to CL's website it'll show (because the graphic spins in a circle lol)

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Just saw the log! Thanks for the startup. Excited to see how this treats you.

You enjoy that snow we got last night? Wtf!
Definitely not enough to strap on the boards. But it made the day interesting since work was busy and I was moving fast as fųck .

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
I didn't eat much yesterday and this morning the scale said 214.5 lol ... took 4 caps fasted with a 20 Oz mountain dew . I have the uncontrollable urge to yell at random people while driving this morning.
Going for a nice cut / recomp .

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Still feeling the same energy as this morning. I love it . Will update workout after 9

Cutty636

Cutty636

Awards
I didn't eat much yesterday and this morning the scale said 214.5 lol ... took 4 caps fasted with a 20 Oz mountain dew . I have the uncontrollable urge to yell at random people while driving this morning.
Going for a nice cut / recomp .
+1 for road rage!

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Focused on biceps today mainly. Also did some triceps and uppet back. Very clean energy and focus . Im feeling a little bit warm thru the day . Hopefully kicking the cardio up 10 notches will help the weight fall off faster.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Will continue taking 4 caps during the am time I feel this is better for overall success

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Down to 214 i must note i have upped cardio and lowered calories overall goal is to be 10%bf . The little bit of obliques i have left are melting off my body . This red ghost is sure fire shıt . Anyone wanna lose pounds quick jump on board . Ill definitely be buying a few these once they go on sale cuz iam a cheap trick lol

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Down to 214 i must note i have upped cardio and lowered calories overall goal is to be 10%bf . The little bit of obliques i have left are melting off my body . This red ghost is sure fire shıt . Anyone wanna lose pounds quick jump on board . Ill definitely be buying a few these once they go on sale cuz iam a cheap trick lol
sure fire shît, huh? I like the sound of that

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
How much are you sweating through the day?
Not to be gross but i had to take 3 showers . Im thinking of buying another bottle and running 3 pulls 2x a day 8 hrs apart. I know for sure this is gonna melt off the fat . I also must note ive been doing alot more salads and boneless chicken vs red beef and rice.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Glad you're enjoying it. I'd warn against 6 caps a day but I know you are a bigger dude and you know your body better than anyone else so just mind it!

I have a bottle coming this week I intend to play with, especially around training actually.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Glad you're enjoying it. I'd warn against 6 caps a day but I know you are a bigger dude and you know your body better than anyone else so just mind it!

I have a bottle coming this week I intend to play with, especially around training actually.
By day 2 you will notice a huge stamina boost . I took 4 on an empty stomach today and that shıt was burnin hah . Quick swig of water and a salad all was fixed.

Cutty636

Cutty636

Awards
Not to be gross but i had to take 3 showers . Im thinking of buying another bottle and running 3 pulls 2x a day 8 hrs apart. I know for sure this is gonna melt off the fat . I also must note ive been doing alot more salads and boneless chicken vs red beef and rice.
I don't think I could do it. Being an instructor I can't teach the class and be sweating profusely, all the students would be wondering what I'm on. I don't mind sweating when I'm working out but I can't do all day.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
I don't think I could do it. Being an instructor I can't teach the class and be sweating profusely, all the students would be wondering what I'm on. I don't mind sweating when I'm working out but I can't do all day.
Take after your shift.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Does it got a big stim effect?

Maybe split 4 evenly throughout the day would be better for me. I'll keep posted on your log and see how it goes.
When i take4 i get a little buzz.
When i took 2 it was barely noticeable. But energy is clean as f .

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Today was a 0 lift day focused on cleaning n stretching. Getting thinner in the mirror by the day. Also I must mention, overwhelming feeling of well being have begun.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Awesome dude
Its amazing i have used so many different fat burner/ thermogenics , this one stands out in the energy department and focus big time . Iam not on anything else that would interfere with the results at this time. Not even a PWO . THIS RED GHOST IS A ONE STOP SHOP FOR SUCCESS.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Very glad to hear it. I think I'm holding out for my bottle to show today before I train so I can use it as a preWO tonight. Will probably start 3 caps since my gut can be weird about new stuff. Excited!

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Dont know how or where it went but i woke up hit the bathroom then weighed myself and iam 212.5 jussssem this is nuts. Also must note that iam limiting fats to essential for now also going for the most bang for my buck a few weeks ill be grabbing a bottle on my own dime and also some purple wrath and white rapids . After i finish up the log ill keep it going for another 4 to 6 weeks so everyone can see what 2 bottles will do vs 1 .

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Feeling good at 212 today . Im noticing alot of veins showing on my double bicep pose . Also my back is getting toned . Still eating healthy. Today may be a pasta day for legs tonight. Ground sirloin and some fresh veggies with linguini al dente ...

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
No budge in weight. I do think ill go back to 2 twice a day . Convenience reasons.

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
See how the weight is at the end of the week. I fluctuate so much during the day, man.

In response to your PM (sorry, I was swarmed with addresses the last few days), about 1.5hr I think?

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Definitely, and a positive update coming tomorrow!!!!!

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Down to 211 and getting more vascularity coming thru. I like this fat burner it attacks from multiple angles.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Feeling a much longer energy release by splitting dosage up into 2 caps 2x a day .
I feel for me its best to constantly keep things moving . Must note my digestive system has improved since beginning this . Mood has been boosted and libido has been insane . Spicy things always get me excited .... been taking with 8 oz water on an empty stomach. Then waiting until it's unbearable for me to not eat something.
Feeling lighter on my feet increase in stamina and endurance must be dually noted . Lifts have become easier and more importantly im back in love with the iron again ... oh were gettin it on 2x a day sometimes..... "yeah buddy" "yuuuup" "lightweight" "nothing to it just do it" ....

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Putting in extra effort for those extra results. Definitely worth it to run a second bottle !