HokiePride...{The Return}...2016

Page 7 of 8 First ... 5678 Last

1. 10.22.17
    Cardio & Bench
    Lets Say you do everything that you are supposed to do. You check all the boxes. You Believe, you prepare, you work, you fight, and you know your why, and Life still catches you on your blindside..... Just remember Failure Is Never Final !!!!

2. 10.23.17
    Cardio & Arms
    Lets Say you do everything that you are supposed to do. You check all the boxes. You Believe, you prepare, you work, you fight, and you know your why, and Life still catches you on your blindside..... Just remember Failure Is Never Final !!!!
    •   

3. 10.24.17
    Cardio Only

4. 10.25.17
    Two-A-Day Cardio & Incline Bench: 5x5 @ 315
    _ A few accessory movements

5. 10.26.17
    Legs & Cardio
    •   

6. 10.27.17
    Trunk or Treat @ Elementary School. Day Off. Vacation All Week until Monday.

7. 10.28.17
    Off from gym for the weekend. Taking time to asses goals, current body composition and retirement planning.

8. 10.29.17
    Trying to get back into the swing of things. Final day of vacation. Really taking in life and choices made good and bad that landed me into this position.

9. 10.30.17
    New week. So was my workout. Only worked on a few movements for chest. Helped niece to get started on her training goals for Naval boot camp. Exciting times for her and her twins to get a new lease on life. Golds was gracious enough to allow her a complimentary training session and kid watch for entire workout. That was awesome. Especially since this is first the cousins met and played together. They have never seen each other until today. Then coming to the house for a short stay, I got to see them interact with my kids as they laughed and ate together. It was great.

Incline Bench:
    325 3x3
    Close Grip Bench
    315 4x6-8

10. 10.31.17
    Happy Halloween. Cardio & Incline Bench w/ accessories.

11. 11.1.17
    New month, new direction. New goals. Lets get it.
    Cardio only and working to push it to a run mode
    as opposed to a steady up hill walk on the treadmill.

12. 11.2.17
    Stacking the gains and building on the cardio. Going to see where the new month takes me and where I will end for the next month to complete a year of my transformation. 2018 will be part II. I'm excited to make this journey happen. Build my brand on IG and continue making gains.

13. 11.3.17
    Today would've marked a 20 year career in the Navy and I would have been retiring. Instead I was forced out at 8 years. Served as an FC but began as a DS which then was phased in with the FC. I had an opportunity to change to OS but opted to remain an FC which spelled my demise and naval career. I then left to work for Tissue Regeneration Technologies, Consol Energy, Talen Energy, then to Air Products. What a life and career. I'm praying this is where God leads me to remain to raise my kids.

Cardio only.

14. 11.4.17
    This month is moving along quick. Trying to get adjusted with goals and remain diligent. Maintaining cardio goals and moving to lift heavier and back off cardio. We will see how it works out.

Update: Hit the gym and couldn't resist the urge to run. Felt good and hit the cardio for an hour. Ended at 2.5 miles. The gains are real. I'm just lit on this goal of burning all the body butter.

15. 11.5.17

Cardio Only today. Still grinding and looking for signs of continued progress.

16. 11.6.17

Looks as if I'm in here all alone but nevermind that. The grind continues nonethelss.
    Cardio Only

17. 11.7.17

Settling in to the fact that it's almost winter but the temperature outside seems a bit odd. You can;t tell if it's Fall or actual Winter.

Cardio Only,

18. 11.8.17

Cardio only, Waist seems to be getting smaller but still far from where I wish to be. Oh well, Let's grind.

19. 11.9.17

Off day but time to rest. I know I know, NDO but this time it warrants it.
  20. HokiePride...{The Return}...2016

Cardio..2x....long work week. Freezing temps rolled in but managed to get to all my sites and do what needed to be done and preparing for next week. Love my new employer and couldn’t ask God of anymore after bringing me through those dark times in last 20 years combined. What a mighty God we serve.
  21. HokiePride...{The Return}...2016

Happy Veterans Day. Great for all those who served past, present and future.

11/3/97-11/3/05 US NAVY
    Decommissioned USS Peterson DD969 & USS Thorn DD988, Served in Operation Iraqi Freedom & Operation Enduring Freedom, Shellback Crossed through Sues Canal 4x and Crossed the Equator Twice. Sailed on the Pacific, Indian Oceans, Persian Gulf and Black Sea. 20 countries visited.

MILESTONE
    Inline Bench: 335x3x3 after 40m Cardio.

22. 11.12.17
    Woke renewed, rested and ready to get the week started. On todays agenda is Cardio and Legs. What are you training today?

23. 11.13.17

Off day. Not feeling like myself but somewhat tired. Resting to allow time for body to heal.

24. 11.14.17

Back on my grind. Hit chest. Not satisfied with results because it seems I got weaker. I'll blame that on not enough rest.

Notable weight:

Incline 315x3x3

25. 11.15.17

Cardio Only. Days like these remind me of playing basketball back in the day. Played upwards of five to six days a week. Those days are over.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 49
    Last Post: 01-31-2008, 11:51 AM
  2. The Return Of Saluu
    By ryano in forum General Chat
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 12-13-2006, 01:46 AM
  3. Pride USA - the Return of Fedor
    By jas123 in forum MMA
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 10-16-2006, 04:08 PM