My Journey to Central States,

jknight

jknight

Awards
Well, was rough few days off from the gym fighting a cold. Got back in to the swing of things yesterday with a decent back day.

Today was Shoulders and little bit of Triceps at the end... Started out with Side Lats, did 2-3 warm up sets to get the blood flowing and the muscles warmed up. I used 10 lb dumbbells to start out.. Did my first set with 15 lbs, and my last 2 sets with 20 lbs. I don't go to heavy, because I like to keep my form nice and tight and make sure I get a good pump...

Next I had Arnold press, 3 sets of 10 with a good weight for a good pump... I all ways do at least 1-2 warm up sets before my first working set...
again heaviest i went was about 30 lbs, to make sure form and control on this was good.

I love shoulders, one because I've all ways had great shoulders, and to the pump from the workout is amazing...

After Arnold press, moved on to Bent rear laterals 3 sets of 10. I did these sitting on a bench. Did 2 warm up sets again before my first working set... Now with rear lats, I like to make sure I get a nice nice squeeze at the top, so again didn't go to heavy...

By now I am half way threw my workout and I feel like I'm gonna puke, in my book that means getting great workout...

Did 3 sets of Barbell shrugs for 20 reps with 2 sec hold...

Then finished of with Machine Shoulder 12 reps for 7 sets, by the time got to my 4th set i had to drop weight to finish the last 3 sets...

I finished my workout with tricep push down and revers pulldown...

I did little cardio...

Pre workout I had my 3 scoops of Wyked from Mind and Muscle and My T2...
Post work out had my Protein shake and I use Optimum Nutrition...

I'm Currently in offseason training for my for Michigan NPC Show October 24th at Lincoln High School...

Tomorrow is LEG DAY...

Jonathan Knight Mind and Muscle Brand Rep....