Kat and Puccah's Strong is the new sexy log

Page 317 of 321 First ... 315316317318319 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    I am with those guys on your Sunday selfie!

Workouts are looking great Kat.
    Thank you Simon!
    The Lord is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth. He will not grow tired or weary, and his understanding no one can fathom. He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak. Isaiah 40:28b-29

2. Quick shoulder workout today. Running late and itís my early day of the week so had to improvise.

Superset 1

ISO lateral shoulder press
    (Weight per side)
    35x12
    40x10
    45x10
    50x10
    55x10
    55x9

Neutral grip pull-ups
    1 wu set with band 10 reps
    5 sets of 5-7

Superset 2

BB Shoulder press
    85x6x5 sets

Machine reverse flyes
    70x12x5

Superset 3
    (30-45secs rest before repeating)

Klokov press
    45x10X2
    45x8x3

Lateral raises (front & side)
    Burnouts to failure - 5 sets

Superset 4

Seated DB press
    25x10
    30x8
    35x6

Side lateral raises
    10x12x4 sets

Rear delt destroyer set
    25x60, 15x30, 7.5x15
    (First 2 sets are hang/swing; last set is full range)

Iso Lateral raise machine
    30x35 - one large set óout of time!
    The Lord is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth. He will not grow tired or weary, and his understanding no one can fathom. He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak. Isaiah 40:28b-29
    •   

3. Great workout Kat!!!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

4. Kat, the picture you post on Facebook today was stunning , you are so pretty !!
    TEAM GET DIESEL
    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM

Use Code 'Rocket5' for 5% off at FeFiFo.com

5. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Great workout Kat!!!
    Thanks Chris!

Quote Originally Posted by Rocket3015 View Post
    Kat, the picture you post on Facebook today was stunning , you are so pretty !!
    Aww thank you!
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Rocket3015 View Post
    Kat, the picture you post on Facebook today was stunning , you are so pretty !!
    I don't do facebook. share kat!
    Pro God, Pro Gun, Pro Life.

7. I like your "QUICK" shoulder workout. I know guys that couldn't get through that one.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Studhorse View Post
    I don't do facebook. share kat!
    It was just the pic from Sunday. I had posted it on IG/FB. Guess it just circled around again. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Studhorse View Post
    I like your "QUICK" shoulder workout. I know guys that couldn't get through that one.
    Haha Thank you! My shoulders are still aching. They always seem to fatigue quickly!

9. Quote Originally Posted by love2liftkat View Post
    It was just the pic from Sunday. I had posted it on IG/FB. Guess it just circled around again. Lol

Haha Thank you! My shoulders are still aching. They always seem to fatigue quickly!
    OK I just didn't want to feel left out! lol

10. Kinda mixed things up this morning due to only having time for shoulders yesterday. Had right at an hour to train before having to head to my drís appt.

Superset
    Leg press
    195x30-wu
    375x15
    465x12
    555x12
    645x12x4

Pull ups
    8 sets of 6

Superset

SLDL
    135x10x4

Walking lunges
    50lbs straight Bar
    4 sets of 10

Superset
    Bench
    65x8
    85x6
    105x5
    115x5x3

Seated rows
    100x12
    120x10
    140x8x4

Few other exercises thrown in there but only a couple of sets so no need to write them down. Haha

Waiting at the drs office now. Have I ever said I hate going to the dr?!

Happy Flex Friday
    Name:  IMG_6884.jpg
Views: 52
Size:  1.51 MB

11. Check out the guns! and yes I hate going to the Dr. I have white coat syndrome. my Blood pressure always goes up. I think it's because my Dad was sick for so long and remembering him getting poked and prodded all the time.

12. Quote Originally Posted by Studhorse View Post
    Check out the guns! and yes I hate going to the Dr. I have white coat syndrome. my Blood pressure always goes up. I think it's because my Dad was sick for so long and remembering him getting poked and prodded all the time.
    Oh man that stinks! Mine isnít so traumatic just so many years of going to appt after appt to be basically be told ďI donít knowĒ and the few answers I did get where ďthereís nothing we can doĒ

13. Name:  IMG_6885.jpg
Views: 45
Size:  221.8 KB

The dr said I have calcium on the front of my pelvic bone right near the socket and labrum area as well as extra bone growing on my upper femur. He said thereís almost always a tear if he sees calcium buildup but I need an MRI to see that. I will get an MRI after the first of the year so I can take advantage of using my deductible. Options for possible relief are physical therapy to strengthen surrounding muscles and/or a cortisone shot (done through ultrasound) ...other than that would be surgery to remove buildup and repair tear (if there) and that recovery is 6-12 months.

14. Quote Originally Posted by love2liftkat View Post
    Name:  IMG_6885.jpg
Views: 45
Size:  221.8 KB

The dr said I have calcium on the front of my pelvic bone right near the socket and labrum area as well as extra bone growing on my upper femur. He said there’s almost always a tear if he sees calcium buildup but I need an MRI to see that. I will get an MRI after the first of the year so I can take advantage of using my deductible. Options for possible relief are physical therapy to strengthen surrounding muscles and/or a cortisone shot (done through ultrasound) ...other than that would be surgery to remove buildup and repair tear (if there) and that recovery is 6-12 months.
    Sorry to hear that! Maybe the therapy will work and you can avoid surgery? Glad I only have a bad shoulder, Couldn't imagine a problem with a joint as big as the hip.

15. Cortisone shots helped my arthritic knee, but two shots under the knee cap with what appeared to be a 2 foot long needle was no bueno. Hope you get things taken care of Kat.

And Flex Friday pics are always welcome!! (Way better than lookin at @Studhorse's ugly mug)
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper

16. Quote Originally Posted by SFreed View Post
    Cortisone shots helped my arthritic knee, but two shots under the knee cap with what appeared to be a 2 foot long needle was no bueno. Hope you get things taken care of Kat.

And Flex Friday pics are always welcome!! (Way better than lookin at @Studhorse's ugly mug)
    No argument with that comment!
  17. Kat and Puccah's Strong is the new sexy log

Quote Originally Posted by Studhorse View Post
    Sorry to hear that! Maybe the therapy will work and you can avoid surgery? Glad I only have a bad shoulder, Couldn't imagine a problem with a joint as big as the hip.
    Quote Originally Posted by SFreed View Post
    Cortisone shots helped my arthritic knee, but two shots under the knee cap with what appeared to be a 2 foot long needle was no bueno. Hope you get things taken care of Kat.

Thanks guys! Iím going to do all I can to avoid surgery! I have a friend whoís wife works at a chronic pain management clinic. Going to get a referral there and see what they can do as well.
    @SFreed Iíve had one in my shoulder and the needle is definitely long! Haha I canít imagine the size for the hip but luckily Iím not scared of needles.

On a good note, weight is dropping again! Yay!!

18. Cortisone shots have helped me a lot in the past !! Good luck Kat !!
    TEAM GET DIESEL
    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM

Use Code 'Rocket5' for 5% off at FeFiFo.com

19. Quote Originally Posted by Rocket3015 View Post
    Cortisone shots have helped me a lot in the past !! Good luck Kat !!
    Thatís good to know! Thank you!

20. More good news- House is coming along! They did drywall this week so itís looking more like a real house now! Also got the drawing for landscaping and such back. All very exciting stuff! Name:  A95D4543-9F70-4290-B7BD-D5544198ACC9.jpg
Views: 57
Size:  979.1 KB

21. Quote Originally Posted by love2liftkat View Post
    More good news- House is coming along! They did drywall this week so itís looking more like a real house now! Also got the drawing for landscaping and such back. All very exciting stuff! Name:  A95D4543-9F70-4290-B7BD-D5544198ACC9.jpg
Views: 57
Size:  979.1 KB
    Looking good. That thing will be move in ready in no time

22. Quote Originally Posted by DemntedCowboy View Post
    Looking good. That thing will be move in ready in no time
    Thanks! Should be closing 12/1.

23. Congratulations Kat. Looks like an awesome location!
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper

24. Quote Originally Posted by SFreed View Post
    Congratulations Kat. Looks like an awesome location!
    Thank you! We are pretty excited about the location. Itís further out but on the lake in a cove...I will be spending all of my free time on the water, Iím sure! (even more motivation to get bikini ready lol)

25. More bikini pics this summer!
    O and the new house look like it's going to be a beauty.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Is the new version of orange triad selling at nutraplanet?
    By Shocker279 in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-16-2009, 03:07 PM
  2. Is the new X mass any good?
    By WesleyAlpha in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-27-2009, 08:20 PM
  3. My new and Best cycle...PCT is the Problem
    By jusajus in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 01-13-2009, 10:43 PM
  4. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-27-2006, 02:43 PM
  5. how can i tell if my omnadren is the new version?
    By JohnnyGotJacked in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-10-2004, 09:58 PM