Myokemist's voyage to being less of a fatty!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last
  1. Myokemist's voyage to being less of a fatty!

Hey everyone! So this is my first log EVER (lame I know...) and figured this would be a good way to hold myself accountable with training/diet/supplementation. As you could imagine, running two companies is very time consuming, stressful, and wreaks havoc on an overall healthy lifestyle. Needless to say, I need help in staying motivated and held accountable. When push comes to shove, I throw out training and eating healthy for my businesses.

Enough of the boring stuff. I planned to start this log last night, but didn't get around to it, so here we go:

Starting weight: 225.2
    Height: 5'8"
    Goal weight: 195 (I'll settle for low 200's if BF% is on point)
    Macros: This is where it get's interesting. I change calories daily based on weight and change macro percentages based on how my body is responding. So here's today's:

Calories: 2899
    Carbs: 181
    Protein: 290
    Fat: 113

Supplements: This should be obvious. I will be stacking all 4 of our products but others:
    MTS Whey
    Dymatize ISO100
    Green Vibrance
    Myovite
    Nordic Naturals EPA Xtra
    New Chapter Zyflamend
    BCAAs (I have no loyalty here and change almost daily but use 2:1:1 ratio)

Yesterday's workout: Arms
    DB Hammer Curls: 10x10
    Skullcrushers: 10x10
    SS Rope Hammer Curls/Reverse Grip Tri Pressdowns: 12,10,8,6
    SS Preacher Curls/Single Arm Pressdowns: 12,10,8,6
    SS Seated Curls/Tri Kickbacks: 4x12
    10 min of HIIT Treadmill

I will say that 2 Pyroxamine destroys my appetite and offsets Magnitropin. I missed my calories by 545 yesterday and that's including 2 glasses of wine. The pumps with Magnitropin are insane. Definitely in line with some solid orals.

Today is Legs. I will update tonight or tomorrow morning.
    MYOKEM President/CEO | NITRAMINE - The Elite Preworkout Ignition System |PYROXAMINE - High Performance Lipolytic, Thermogenic Agent | MAGNITROPIN - High Performance Myotropic Agent | ALPHADEX - High Performance Hormone Modulator

2. In for this
    •   

3. In! Kill it brither !

4. Question is when are you dosing 12 caps Magnitropin daily!?

5. LOL not once, not ever.
    MYOKEM President/CEO | NITRAMINE - The Elite Preworkout Ignition System |PYROXAMINE - High Performance Lipolytic, Thermogenic Agent | MAGNITROPIN - High Performance Myotropic Agent | ALPHADEX - High Performance Hormone Modulator
    •   

6. SAY WHAT!!!

stalking

7. Quote Originally Posted by hulkish1 View Post
    SAY WHAT!!!

stalking
    You would stalk me...creep. LOL

8. if the bushes outside your house are a rustling its not hulk i promise

9. I must say...Chick-fil-a's Grilled Chicken Nuggets are delicious!!

10. Subbed. Good luck man!

11. I'm in boss!

12. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    Subbed. Good luck man!
    Thanks! I need it, that's for sure!

Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    I'm in boss!
    Glad to have you along!

13. Quote Originally Posted by Myokemist View Post
    I must say...Chick-fil-a's Grilled Chicken Nuggets are delicious!!
    In. Good luck man. Had to quote for truth. They are pretty awesome and that mustard they come with ain't bad either. Takes a lot to make me not order the spicy chicken.

14. Quote Originally Posted by Myokemist View Post
    I must say...Chick-fil-a's Grilled Chicken Nuggets are delicious!!
    chic-fil-a has grilled chicken nuggets???

mindblown

15. Quote Originally Posted by Swolbraham View Post
    chic-fil-a has grilled chicken nuggets??? mindblown
    Yep! 4.5F, 6C, 34P per 12 count.

16. whaaaaaaaaaaat lol must have now

17. Lol. And naturally I had to eat 36 of them...

18. Quote Originally Posted by Myokemist View Post
    Lol. And naturally I had to eat 36 of them...
    hahaha that's funny. mucho protein

19. Are you doing a modified GVT? Looks like it kind of..

And yeah the nuggets are fire, so is the grilled chicken sammich
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

20. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Are you doing a modified GVT? Looks like it kind of.. And yeah the nuggets are fire, so is the grilled chicken sammich
    Somewhat. Chick-fil-a in general is fire...gotta love living in Atlanta!

Leg workout coming soon

21. Leg workout:

5 min warm up on bike
    SS Leg extensions/leg curls: 5x20
    Squats:
    135x10
    225x10
    315x5
    405x3
    225x20
    Single leg press:
    2x10 each leg 2 plates each side
    2x10 each leg 3 plates each side
    Modified glute ham on pull down machine:
    4x5
    10 min light cardio on bike

Notes: I've been suffering from severe pain in my hip, knee, and quad in my left leg which is killing my squat. First time back squatting in 3 months but felt better than I have in a long time. Depressing to be 2 notches bigger on my belt since the last time I squat!

Anyone going to the Olympia?

22. Quote Originally Posted by Myokemist View Post
    Leg workout:

5 min warm up on bike
    SS Leg extensions/leg curls: 5x20
    Squats:
    135x10
    225x10
    315x5
    405x3
    225x20
    Single leg press:
    2x10 each leg 2 plates each side
    2x10 each leg 3 plates each side
    Modified glute ham on pull down machine:
    4x5
    10 min light cardio on bike

Notes: I've been suffering from severe pain in my hip, knee, and quad in my left leg which is killing my squat. First time back squatting in 3 months but felt better than I have in a long time. Depressing to be 2 notches bigger on my belt since the last time I squat!

Anyone going to the Olympia?
    Hopefully me

Mirin that squat for the first time in months... What's your PR ?

23. Quote Originally Posted by Swolbraham View Post
    Hopefully me Mirin that squat for the first time in months... What's your PR ?
    495x5

24. For hip, quad and knee pain your killin skwatz.

Hell I wish I was going to the Olympia!
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

25. Those are some beast squat numbers!

I wish I was going to the o. Just went to the Arnold for the first time last year and it was awesome
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - [email protected] .com
    Sparta Nutrition Product Rep - www.spartanutrition.com
    Use code ZEUS15 for 15% off your order

26. 495.. At 5'8" that's insane man

27. The MyoKemist is putting up BIG weight! Def. In!
    Current Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/277069-new-year-new.html#post5232295

28. Subbed. Your a beast!

29. Subbed.

Good looking numbers there boss.

30. Thanks guys. You won't be saying that when you see my bench numbers...LOL
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. A man to be proud of.
    By Jayhawkk in forum General Chat
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-07-2007, 05:43 PM
  2. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-12-2005, 02:55 PM
  3. Lance Armstrong To Be Stripped Of 6th Tour Crown
    By fiddler in forum General Chat
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 08-10-2004, 03:49 AM