napalm: slow and (hopefully) steady...

Page 2 of 14 First 1234 ... Last

  1. Name:  image-3281073667.jpg
Views: 62
Size:  363.8 KB


    The D...


  2. My grandmother grew up with/was friends with Chuck Daly. HUGE Pistons fan here-I've got a Bad Boys autographed basketball.
    Don't worry, man, someday I'ma be nobody too.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by napalm View Post
    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachment****82 080"/>

    The D...
    First I thought "Woah...Napalm must want to be really open with us.."

    D=Detroit, not D1ck, got ya


    What are the liftin plans tomorrow???
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

  4. He has mentioned Thai ladyboys...
    Don't worry, man, someday I'ma be nobody too.
    •   
       


  5. Quote Originally Posted by Swanson52 View Post
    He has mentioned Thai ladyboys...
    Having been to Bangkok, I guarunf'ingtee you couldn't tell the difference. They're actually prettier than most of the Thai hookers

    Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332 View Post

    What are the liftin plans tomorrow???
    Tomorrow is spend money day: I gotta buy a sawzall, then I gotta pay the fence guy 1k. Had some work done while we were in Vegas. I'm kinda waiting to see how my shoulder feels tomorrow. Started aching about the third inning...

    Friday will be baby dl's, some pendlay's and some shrugs. Then the f'ing prowler..

  6. Labrums just plain suck...

  7. Quote Originally Posted by napalm View Post
    Labrums just plain suck...

    Which is bothering you more during the DB bench presses? the torn brachialis or the labrum?

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Vinnyboombots View Post

    Which is bothering you more during the DB bench presses? the torn brachialis or the labrum?
    During: brachialis.

    After: labrum.

    You wouldn't think a flexor would be a problem in a pressing movement, but after doing some reading it's a pretty important stabilizer.

    The labrum doesn't really weaken my bench, but the brachialis does. It will ache like hell, but thats about it.

    Left arm is no doubt weaker than the right ATM.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by napalm View Post
    During: brachialis. After: labrum.You wouldn't think a flexor would be a problem in a pressing movement, but after doing some reading it's a pretty important stabilizer.The labrum doesn't really weaken my bench, but the brachialis does. It will ache like hell, but thats about it. Left arm is no doubt weaker than the right ATM.
    Are you going to try and go heavier or keep it on the lighter side?

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Vinnyboombots View Post
    Are you going to try and go heavier or keep it on the lighter side?
    For now, I'm keeping it light. I'd like to get some work in taking the joint supps to see if they have any effect. I'm in no hurry and don't have a meet in mind to I can take it easy with the bench and pulls.

    Squats are programmed off my 375 meet squat, so things continue as normal there. I did notice the time off has had some effect, but that will work itself out over the next month or so...

  11. Quote Originally Posted by napalm View Post
    For now, I'm keeping it light. I'd like to get some work in taking the joint supps to see if they have any effect. I'm in no hurry and don't have a meet in mind to I can take it easy with the bench and pulls.

    Squats are programmed off my 375 meet squat, so things continue as normal there. I did notice the time off has had some effect, but that will work itself out over the next month or so...
    IS 375 your pr for squats?? LOL I have alot of questions.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Vinnyboombots View Post

    IS 375 your pr for squats?? LOL I have alot of questions.
    Yeppers, fire away...

  13. Quote Originally Posted by napalm View Post
    Yeppers, fire away...
    Alright so here comes a pr of 400

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Vinnyboombots View Post
    Alright so here comes a pr of 400
    Couple months broseph and I'll have a 4 wheel squat.

    Then I buy briefs!!!

  15. Quote Originally Posted by napalm View Post
    Couple months broseph and I'll have a 4 wheel squat.

    Then I buy briefs!!!
    Besides your Depends?
    Don't worry, man, someday I'ma be nobody too.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Swanson52 View Post

    Besides your Depends?
    You're getting up there in years too f.ucker!

  17. Quote Originally Posted by napalm View Post
    You're getting up there in years too f.ucker!
    I know, man...but you just put the bait out there. I'd feel bad not taking it.

    Shyt, I hope I'm still ALIVE when I get to where you're at, let alone competing.
    Don't worry, man, someday I'ma be nobody too.

  18. <----just bought a like new Milwaukee sawzall for $70. I think it might be a little warm...

  19. Quote Originally Posted by napalm View Post
    <----just bought a like new Milwaukee sawzall for $70. I think it might be a little warm...
    Plug or cordless? Their 24v LI stuff is awesome.
    Don't worry, man, someday I'ma be nobody too.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by napalm View Post
    <----just bought a like new Milwaukee sawzall for $70. I think it might be a little warm...
    That sounds pretty warm to me as well...

    Eh, $99 at Home Depot. Not bad.
    Training log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240172-herders-2014-log.html

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Swanson52 View Post

    Plug or cordless? Their 24v LI stuff is awesome.
    Electric

  22. Quote Originally Posted by napalm View Post
    Electric
    The only electric saw I like is my worm-drive Bosch. Otherwise I'm all cordless...and a Makita guy typically.
    Don't worry, man, someday I'ma be nobody too.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Swanson52 View Post
    The only electric saw I like is my worm-drive Bosch. Otherwise I'm all cordless...and a Makita guy typically.
    i just plugged it in, i think it's gonna kick my decks ass...

  24. and ultrasound guided injection into brachialis tomorrow at 9:30.

  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Slow and Steady -- (March--June) - Powerlifting Thread
    By kBrown in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 03-27-2013, 05:41 AM
  2. No more bulking or cutting, both at the same time, slow and steady
    By CoorsLight126 in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-20-2011, 11:15 AM
  3. Another reason to keep those negatives slow and controlled.
    By LakeMountD in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-06-2006, 09:55 PM
Log in
Log in