Workout Log Question.

YungWuTang

YungWuTang

Awards
Is this a good workout plan?
I am doing the 5/3/1 BBB plan for 2 cycles maybe. I will be lifting with this plan Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Sunday. Would it be fine if i walked to my gym (2.5 Miles) did Abs, then walked back (2.5 Miles) On Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday. Would that keep me big? And lean? Or would i lose gains. Please help me :)

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If your doing 5/3/1 you do 5 sets of abs at the end of your leg day. Quit trying to change the program and just follow what the program says to do. 5/3/1 is probably one of the least complicated programs.

Workout day 1 - ohd press
Workout day 2 - sq or dl with abs
Day 3- cardio, sport specific training, etc
Workout day 3- bench
Workout day 4- sq or dl (whichever you didn't do on day 2) with abs
Day 6 - off day
Day 7 - cardio, sport specific training, hiit, off day, etc

The accessory work you do on each workout day depends on the template you choose to follow. Your doing BBB if I remember from your last thread. Those guys already told you what to do. Just follow the damn routine how it was written. Wendler is smarter than you, you know much less about weight lifting, programming, and the human body than Wendler. Follow 5/3/1 without revising it.

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
And why in hell are you only doing 2 cycles of 5/3/1?

YungWuTang

YungWuTang

Awards
You dont have to be an *******, i didnt know i was changing the program they didnt tell me i was suppose to train Monday, Tuesday, then Thursday, Friday. I was told 4 days a week, so i was setting it to those specific days.

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
the days of the week to lift were just an example..

you don't hafta start a new thread for every single 5/3/1 question

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You dont have to be an *******, i didnt know i was changing the program they didnt tell me i was suppose to train Monday, Tuesday, then Thursday, Friday. I was told 4 days a week, so i was setting it to those specific days.
I didn't say you had to train Monday Tuesday Thursday Friday? I said workout 1, workout 2, workout 3, workout 4. That doesn't mean mon,tues,wed,thurs. Example: I do 5/3/1 mon ohd tues deads thurs bench sat deads. Wednesday I do some form of cardio and forearms/grip training for baseball. Friday I do lyle mcdonald stubborn fat solution protocol cardio. Sunday I will usually take off or do some LISS cardio.

Fyi, probably not the best idea to call the only person that has helped you by answering your questions in this thread an assho*e. They will be a lot less likely to help you in future threads.