MTINSIDEOUT's log to life and lift

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
Welcome everyone to my log. I have started this log in an attempt to better track my workouts, eating habits, supplements etc. I am 5'10" and currently 225lbs, not sure about body fat percentage but hopefully I can update this with that info as well as other stats later. Right now I'd say the short term goal within the next 8 weeks or so would be to recomp into a more fit 220-225lbs. I would also like to update this with some before and after pictures maybe I can post the befores this weekend. For the moment I will post some of my staple supps.

Daily:
NOW ADAM men's multi
Fish oil
Resveratrol 400mg
Quercetin 800mg (support for the resveratrol)
Bromelain 165mg (comes mixed with the quercetin I get)
Creatine mono 5g
Whey Protein (as needed)

Pre/intra workout supps

SNS Caffeine (100-200mg)
Biocore agmatine (250-500mg)
Biocore citrulline malate (500-1000mg)
BCAA's 5g
DMAA (25-50mg)
Potassium gluconate

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
Had a pretty good strength training workout last night which has made me really hungry today. Back December I got some bad tendonitis that has really slowed me down but frankly it was my own fault for being stupid, i tried to go to heavy to soon. For the time being I'm testing the waters to see how my elbows feel about direct arm workouts. I did one set for both tri's and bi's last night and no significant pain though I do feel a little something in my tricep. Anyways last nights session looked something like this:

Warm up:
20 back raises
20 sit ups
30 push ups
20 dips
10 pull ups
10 chin ups

Chest:
Smith machine flat bench 125lbs 3 x 15
Cable chest fly's 25lbs each arm 3 x 20

Shoulders:
Seated military DB press 45lbs each arm 3 x 15
Single arm DB lateral raise 15lbs 3 x 7
Single arm front raise 15lbs 3 x 7

Back:
DB bent over row 70lbs 3 x 15
Hammer Strength Lat pull down machine 180lbs 3 x 15

Bi's:
Preacher curls using easy grip bar 45lbs 1 x 25

Tri's:
Tricep cable kick backs 10lbs 1 x 20

Overhead DB decline sit ups 15lbs each arm 3 x 20 (each set I used the weights for 10 reps and the other 10 were without the weight)

Also did face pulls for the first time 15lbs 3 x 15

What I have eaten so far today:

6am: peanut butter and jelly on whole wheat
9am: 1 scoop MRI pro nos vanilla whey with 5g BCAA
noon: NY street meat (ground lamb, white rice, broccoli, small side salad) followed by my daily vitamins
3pm: 1 scoop MRI pro nos vanilla whey with 5g BCAA
7pm: small bowl of campbells broccoli cheddar soup, 5 nabisco chocolate wafers (ugh couldn't help myself) and 1 scoop NOW unflavored whey protein.
8pm: Pre workout drink with the supps listed in the first post mixed with 1 cup green tea (brewed with 3 tea bags) and 2 cups cranberry juice
9:45pm: The rest of the broccoli soup and can tuna with red wine vinegar
various times throughout the workout day I drank 3 cups coffee black

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
Now comes the tough part of my day. Had some protein at 3pm but won't get a chance to eat until about 7ish depending on how the trains run. It's not a big deal for today since I'm just going to do some light steady state cardio but it sucks on lifting days. I'm running a 10k on Saturday so I'll skip friday's workout, with any luck I'll get a chance Saturday to do a some body weight exercises.

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
Made an attempt at a quick meal before heading out for my light cardio session. Looking to do 1.5m on the treadmill in 15min followed by some walking. After that I'll likely eat the rest of that broccoli cheddar soup and a can of tuna or maybe a burger see what I feel when I get back.

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
Just got back from the gym and visiting the gf. Had a nice cardio session while watching the food network (yes this is my commercial gym lol). I did my 1.5m in 15min and felt good, continued to walk for a bit in total 2.5m in 37min. Time to finish up that soup and canned tuna.

Tonight's motivation: my GF, the awesome people of AM, Taco Bell and Trivium.

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
5/10/13 Food log:

9am: 1 scoop MRI pro nos vanilla whey with 5g BCAA
12pm: spicy ramen soup with noodles, veggies, chicken and 2 eggs (didn't drink the broth)
3:15pm: 1 scoop MRI pro nos vanilla whey with 5g BCAA and daily vitamins
8pm: tostito's with cheese dip and salsa, gin and tonic, chicken parm with penne pasta
At some point I also drank a Stella

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
Had to walk a bit more than usual today to get ready for the race tomorrow. Figure it's worth noting I walked about 1.5m total today with about 50lbs of crap strapped to me.

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
5/11/13 Food log

10am: pancakes, eggs, sausage, bacon, wheat toast with coffee
11:45am: Gatorade with preworkout mix (was going to use before/during the run. Since I had made it before we saw the rain I figured I may as well drink it down)
4pm: beer, 12oz steak, whole potato, slice of watermelon and salad
5:30pm: 1 scoop unflavored protein, 1 scoop fiber (to help the steak along), rice pudding and small slice chocolate cream pie, chocolate chip cookie with coffee
6pm: finally got to my daily supps
12am: beer and a few pieces of cheese with wheat thins

Woke up this morning and it was pouring out so we didn't do the 10k after all and went to breakfast instead. Today is Mother's Day BBQ so my diet won't be much better later on. Feeling a little tired since I slept on the couch and woke up a few times in the middle of the night to my niece crying lol. I'm going to have to focus this coming week on my diet and cardio to bring my recomp back on track but no worries I can still do this.

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
5/12/13 Food log:

So today being Mother's Day we decided to take Mom out to the diner. Didnt eat anything to bad but could of been better. Have a ton of left overs so at least it will save some cooking during week. The biggest problem right now is the left over chocolate cream pie... Hard to throw away but just as hard to eat when you know you shouldn't be... I didn't spend last night in my house so it may have something to with why I'm a little tired today. Worth noting that just above my elbows (what I think is tricep tendonitis) was bothering me after the arm workout earlier this week. For that reason I think I'm just going to do some running today. I will hold off on any direct arm workouts for another 2 weeks before testing the waters again. The pain was not severe at all but just enough to feel that it's there and I have no interest in making worse.

12:30pm Turkey club panini (turkey, bacon, swiss, tomato with 1000 island) and side sweet potato fries with a cup of coffee.
8pm: preworkout mixed with 1 cup tea and 2 cups cranberry juice. 1 scoop unflavored whey protein
10:45pm: the rest of the panini and fries from earlier with a small piece of the chocolate cream pie and my daily supps

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
Went for a light jog (about 1.5 miles) followed by an hour walk (somewhere around 2 miles) with the gf, a friend and his dog. The run and walk felt good, had some trouble breathing during/after the run but that is normal to happen to me from time to time. I get chronic bronchitis so sometimes my breathing doesn't work with me during runs, I keep one of the albuterol asthma pumps in my car just in case. Breathing could also be attributed to allergies as my nose was running a bit today.

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
5/13/13 Food log:

6:30am: peanut butter and jelly on whole wheat
9:30am: 1 scoop MRI vanilla protein, 5g BCAA's(had to take clariton D for my allergies today)
12pm: pita pocket with steak, mixed veggies, feta cheese and hummus followed by daily supps (this was freaking good)
3pm: 1 scoop MRI vanilla protein, 5g BCAA's (drank about 4 8-10oz cups of coffee at work today)
7:45pm: small tuna sandwich and preworkout with tea and cranberry juice (also mixed a 1/2 scoop whey)
10pm: burger on a plate and 1 scoop unflavored whey

I noticed on my ride home (somewhere around 6:30ish) I was more irritable than usual. Maybe a side effect of the clariton d and extra coffee causing some high blood pressure?

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
Haha so apparently the new place I ate at has a nutrition calculator. Here was my lunch nutrition facts.

Calories 643
Total Fat 26g
Saturated Fat 9g
Cholesterol 90mg
Sodium 1777mg
Total Carbohydrate 53g
Dietary Fiber 8g
Sugars 9g
Protein 50g

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
5/13/13 workout log

Tonight's motivation: Miss May I - Porcelain Wings

Hammer strength free weight chest press 90lbs 3 x 20
Standing lat pull downs 50lbs 3 x 20 (last set I did 12 reps before lowering the weight to 40lbs to finish up to 20 reps)
Face pulls 10lbs 3 x 20
Reverse flies (fly machine) 50lbs 3 x 15
DB chest flies 17.5lbs 3 x 20
DB seated military press 45lbs 3 x 20 (last set I got to 15 before switching to 35lbs to finish the set)
Seated rows 100lbs 3 x 20
Ran on treadmill 1.3m in 14min continued to walk for a total of 1.55m in 20min

Felt great with the exception of some minor stomach discomfort. Got through all my lifts without any issue with my elbows and then ran. While running I did feel fatigued faster than usual. I was hoping to run 1.5m before walking but I stopped at 1.3m because I didn't feel right. Feel fine now other than tired and hungry which I think is normal after a workout.

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
5/14/13 Food log:

8:30am: 8oz milk
9am: 1 scoop vanilla whey with 5g BCAA's
12pm: seafood soup, i screwed up this recipe and am kind of stuck with it now :/ (brown rice, eggs, squid, octopus, mussels, shrimp with sriracha)
3pm: muscle milk RTD (was on site surveying so I did a good 4hrs of walking)
6:45pm: 4oz steak and 4oz burger with cheese and thousand island and a few pieces of watermelon
7:45pm: my daily supps

I weighed in last night at 220, I'm really surprised by this with how crappy I ate over the weekend. If i drop down to 215 I will have to increase my cals throughout the day. I'd most likely choose greek yogurt to add in as a snack for the high protein content and because it tastes good.

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
Just got home and feeling exhausted. I walked around for 4hrs today surveying so I guess that counts as some form of cardio. I was starving when I got home (which luckily was a bit early today) so I ate a bunch of food. Think I'm going to take it easy tonight and if all goes well I may do legs tomorrow. I'll have to be more mindful of my time at the gym as I can feel I'm not getting enough sleep.

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
5/15/13 food log:

6:30am: peanut butter and jelly on whole wheat
1:30pm: 1 cup of rice pudding
2pm: 2 cheeseburgers with 1000 island dressing and daily supps
6pm: scoop whey protein and down fiber followed by my preworkout mix
10pm: chicken, pasta and veggie mix (some kinda frozen stuff) looks healthy though

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
5/15/13 workout log

Tonight's motivation: Dry Kill Logic - As thick as thieves

10min elliptical warm up
1 set life fitness V-squat machine 180lbs
3x20 calf raises on V-squat machine 180lbs
3x10 deep squat 225lbs (2 sets 185lbs)
3x7 185lbs deads
3x10 leg press 360lbs
3x20 calf press 360lbs
3x10 life fitness glute machine
15min walk on treadmill (about .5m)
2 mile walk with the gf

I feel like my deads and squats were off today. Usually I don't struggle as much with them but I did today maybe because it was hotter than usual in the gym. I was sweating like crazy today lol. Anyways outside of that I felt pretty good. It was such a nice night that I decided I to go for a walk with the gf.

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
5/16/13 Food log:

6am: Peanut butter and jelly on whole wheat
8am: 8oz cup whole mild
9am: 1 scoop vanilla protein mix in my coffee (I'm crazy like that sometimes), 5g BCAA
12pm: chicken salad wrap with side salad
6:30pm: steak, baked potato with sour cream, 1 scoop unflavored whey
7:30pm: daily supps and preworkout supps
10pm: 2 scoops whey protein and 2 aspirin

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
5/16/13 workout log:

Tonight's motivation: As I Lay Dying - Anger and Apathy

3x6 pull ups
3x6 chin ups
3x20 push ups
1x15 dips
1x20 back raises
3x20 life fitness crunch machine 110lbs
3x20 (10 reps per side) standing weighted side crunches 45lbs
3x12 behind the back wrist curl

If this workout doesn't aggravate my tendonitis then I can safely say I'm on the road to recovery. As a precaution though I am going to take some aspirin before bed. Hopefully it won't bother me in the morning. I felt great during the workout considering my legs are still sore from last nights lifts. Looking forward to relaxing over the weekend and then it is back to hitting the cardio. Got a 3m run at the end of the month to get ready for.

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
Forgot to note I am running out of the unflavored whey. Thanks to the folks at USP I will be replacing my unflavored whey with a new tub of Oxy Elite Protein. This whey is designed for lean gains which will fit in nicely with my recomp. I look forward to trying it out :)

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
5/17/13 Food log:

6am: 1 scoop unflavored whey (out of wheat bread so no PB&J this morning)
8am: chobani greek yogurt (strawberry banana)
9am: 1 scoop vanilla whey with 5g BCAA's
12pm: chicken, pasta and veggie mix
2:30pm: chobani greek yogurt (raspberry)
5pm: 1 scoop vanilla whey protein
9pm: chicken, bacon mushroom pizza (3 slices)
11pm: beer

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
5/18/13 food log:

1pm: Friendly's - loaded waffle fries, mozzarella sticks, quesadilla, turkey club super melt, half an Oreo shake
7pm: watermelon, pineapple and last scoop unflavored whey (have to buy more at some point)
Midnight: 2 slices chicken, bacon mushroom pizza

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
5/19/13 food log:

11:30am: french toast with scrambled eggs and cheese
12:30pm: daily supps
3:30pm: core power RTD protein shake (never had this before but got the chocolate flavor today and was not disappointed great taste)
5pm: Pre workout drink
9pm: pasta with meat sauce

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
5/19/13 Workout log:

Motivation: The word alive - Hounds of Anubis

Overhead DB decline sit ups 20lbs each arm 3 x 20 (each set I used the weights for 10 reps and the other 10 were without the weight)
30 push ups
20 back raises
15 dips
7 pull ups
7 chin ups
20min elliptical

Had a really good sweat going on during this workout and it felt good. Was also looking pretty lean and muscular, so far I must be doing good. I still have to get some measurements and pics up though. I weighed in the other day at 218lbs so I'm not sure if I'm still losing weight or it was just some water weight making the difference. Been eating liek garbage the past few weekends so it is surprising if I'm losing weight.

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
5/20/13 food log:

8am: few pieces of beef jerky
9am: 1 scoop vanilla whey protein
12pm: NY street meat (ground lamb, white rice, broccoli, small side salad) followed by my daily vitamins
3PM: (I don't remember if I had my scoop of whey or not?)
7pm: 1 can tuna, 1 celest microwaveable pizza, 1 cup Ben and Jerry's late night snack ice cream

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
5/21/13 Food log:

9am: 1 scoop whey protein
12pm: spicy ramen (beef, mixed veggies and an egg) followed by my daily supps
7:30pm: 10oz fried chicken breast strips

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
5/22/13 Food log:

5:30am: peanut butter and jelly on whole wheat
8:30am: few pieces beef jerky, 1 scoop vanilla whey, 5g BCAA's
12pm: 1/2 steak wrap, 1/2 turkey sandwich, side salad with bacon and blue cheese
5pm: smart ones teriyaki chicken dinner, can of tuna, 8oz can of A&W rootbeer
9:30pm: burger on a plate with veggies

I have a lot of energy this morning, might of been the music I was listening to on my headphones but hopefully that energy stays with me until I hit the gym later today.

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
5/22/13 Workout Log:

Motivation: Throwdown - Hellbent

20 back raises (15 with 25lb weight)
20 decline sit ups
3x DB flat bench (50lbx20, 70lbx15, 85lbx10)
3x tricep presses (210lbx10, 150lbx15, 90lbx20)
3x15 DB shoulder shrugs (90lb, 80lb, 80lb)
3x15 Decline DB press (70lb, 60lb, 60lb) - side note: it was really tough getting on the decline by myself with this weight
3x10 10lb front raises on lifefitness pulley machine
3x15 incline press on lifefitness pulley fly station (30lb, 20lb, 20lb) - side note: douche bag at the gym was doing concentration curls on the incline bench, he was using DB's when there was a rack with a BB right there, wtf!!
20min walk on the treadmill 1m - I tried to run and felt tightness in my groin so i stopped, didn't hurt or anything but I think i may have strained it trying to get on the decline bench

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
5/23/13 Food log:

9:30am: 1 scoop vanilla whey with 5g BCAA's
11am: subway chicken bacon ranch footlong on whole wheat
2pm: muscle milk RTD
6pm: fried flounder sandwich on whole wheat

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
5/24/13 food log:

8am: half a myoplex RTD
9am: monster energy drink
10:30am: half a myoplex RTD
2:30pm: nathans cheeseburger and fries
9pm: venison and brown rice, eggplant rollatini, piece of cheesecake

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
5/25/13 food log:

11am: banana and cup of egg whites
2:30pm: sausage sandwich
3pm: 30 pieces sushi
6pm: cupcake, slice of coconut cake, slice of keylime pie, brownie

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
5/26/13 food log:

1pm: pancakes, eggs, wheat toast, sausage
7:30pm: ham, sweet potatoes, veggies

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
5/26/13 workout log:

3x12 iso lateral low row machine 180lbs
3x15 seated row 100lbs
3x12 standing lat pull down 70lbs
3x12 seated lat pull down 140lbs
3x12 standing Db row 80lbs
3x15 standing curl with EZ grip bar (20lbs+the bar weight)
10min on elliptical
1hr playing tennis

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
5/27/13 food log:

11am: foot long italian sub
3pm: ham, sweet potatoes, veggies
4pm: cheese burger, sausage sandwich

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
5/27/13 workout log:

3x20 One-Arm High-Pulley Cable Side Bends 30lbs
3x20 Standing Cable Wood Chop 20lbs
3x20 Kneeling Cable Crunch 50lbs
3x20 overhead DB decline sit ups 20lbs per hand (12 reps with weight and the rest without)
wrist rolls overhand forward/reverse and underhand forward/reverse (1 set 5lbs, 2 sets 10lbs)
20min on treadmill (1.5m total)

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
5/28/13 food log:

5:30am peanut butter and jelly on whole wheat
9am: 1 scoop vanilla whey
12pm: seafood soup (the botched recipe that I still ahve in the freezer), chobani greek yogurt (strawberry banana), daily supps
4pm: 1 scoop vanilla whey
7pm: kalbasa, fried potatoes, sauerkraut
10:30pm: 1 scoop vanilla whey

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
5/28/13 workout log:

35min on the elliptical

Still sore from Sunday and Mondays workouts so figured I'd keep it light today. I have a 3 mile race Thursday and another run on Sunday so I may not do to much heavy lifting this week. My right foot has been a little sore the past 2 days I think because of all the walking I did last week. For my job I had to do some surveying and was walking around for 4+ hours 3 days in a row with dress shoes on. Doubt it's anything serious but I think I'll keep things light until the race Sunday is over with.

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
5/29/13 food log:

6am: peanut butter and jelly sandwich
8:30am: dunkin donuts wake up wrap wiht bacon
12pm: chipotle barbacoa burrito with everything
4:30pm: 1 scoop vanilla whey and 5g BCAA's
10pm: cheese burger and sweet potatoe fries

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
5/30/13 food log:

9:30am: 1 scoop vanilla whey 5g BCAA's
12pm: chicken ramen soup with egg and veggies
4pm: 1 scoop vanilla whey
7:30pm: apple
10:30pm: ham and veggies

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
5/30/13 workout log:

3 mile run outside 30min total

It was f'ing hot in NY today during that run. Other than that the run went well although I was pretty tired toward the end of the race. I have another 4 mile race this Sunday but hopefully it won't be so brutally hot and humid outside.

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
5/31/13 food log:

11am: 2 burgers on plate with veggies
1pm: 1 scoop vanilla whey
5pm: tuna sandwich with hard boiled egg on hard roll
10pm: honey chicken crisper a with fries and corn

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
5/31/13 workout log:

Today's motivation: August Burns Red - Paradox

Barbell flat bench 135lbx20, 185x12, 195x10
Overhead DB press 60lbx8, 50lbx15, 50lbx15
Set weight BB front raise 20lbx12, 20lbx12, 40lbx8
DB decline bench press 60lbx15, 60lbx15, 60lbx15
Smith machine incline bench press 90lbx12 for 3 sets
Lateral raise on pulley machine 10lbx12 for 3 sets
Pulley machine tricep kick backs 10lbx15 for 3 sets
Incline reverse DB fly 17.5lbx12 for 3 sets
DB fly 20lbx20 for 3 sets
20min walk on treadmill total 1m

The stars aligned for this workout lol. No one was at the gym and I was feeling great. Didnt want to mess with triceps to much because my arms are still getting over the tendonitis but everything is feeling great. Hopefully my next workout goes just as well.

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
6/01/13 food log:

2pm: 2 burgers and eggs on a hard role
5pm: 1 scoop vanilla whey
9pm: smoked turkey leg

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
6/02/13 food log:

1pm: fettuccine alfredo with chicken and a microwave pizza
4pm: lean shake
6pm: chicken fingers and fries

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
6/02/13 workout log:

4 mile run

This run f'ing sucked... It was way to hot out to run in Central Park but I did it anyway. I had to walk some parts because I thought I was going to pass out from the heat.

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
6/03/13 food log:

5:30am peanut butter and jelly on whole wheat
9am: 1 scoop chocolate whey
12pm: steak, rice, veggies, hummus and pita followed by daily supps
4pm: 1 scoop chocolate whey
7pm: cheddar baked biscuit and 2 slices of watermelon
10pm: steak and baked potato

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
6/03/13 workout log:

3x7 chin ups
3x7 pull ups
3x21 iso lateral low row (100lbs using alternating grip overhand, underhand, side grip split 7,7,7)
3x15 bent over barbell row 70lbs
3x15 iso lateral wide lat pulldown machine (150lbs)
3x10 seated cable row (60lbs both arms, 40lbs one arm at a time, 40lbs one arm at a time)
3x15 twisting standing high row 45lbs
3x15 ez grip cable curls 40lbs

Had a great workout overall on this one, felt great the whole time and my arms didn't hurt. Still using the lighter weights to make sure I don't hurt anything, during my pull up/chin ups my forearms got real tight and thought it may have been the tendonitis but once I finished with those they felt fine the rest of the workout.

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
6/04/13 food log:

5:30am: peanut butter and jelly on whole wheat and a lean shake RTD
9am: 1 scoop whey
12pm: chicken ramen with veggies
3pm: 1 scoop whey
7:30pm: kielbasa and fired potatoes
9:30pm: 1 scoop whey

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
6/05/13 food log:

5:30am: peanut butter and jelly on whole wheat and a lean shake RTD
9am: 1 scoop whey
12pm: chorizo burrito
3pm: 1 scoop whey
7pm: USP Oxy Elite protein chocolate flavor, roughly 1 scoop (delicious)
10:30pm: lean cuisine teriyaki chicken

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
6/05/13 workout log:

10 chin ups
10 pull ups
20 dips
30 push ups
20 back raises
3x20 One-Arm High-Pulley Cable Side Bends 35lbs
3x15 Standing Cable Lift 25lbs (these seemed very difficult to me, not used to the motion yet I guess)
3x20 Kneeling Cable Crunch 45lbs, 55lbs, 65lbs
3x20 overhead BB decline sit ups 40lbs, 40lbs, 60lbs (12 reps with weight and the rest without)