Killn' The Cube: My powerlifting venture begins

Page 46 of 137 First ... 4445464748 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by rob112
    That hip issue is common here. Try and find some internal rotation mobility stuff, do things like couch stretches to open the hips.
    I have bro. It has gotten better, but it's going to take at least a week to be 100%.


  2. Deload time! You're workin big weights weekly, gotta rest yourself.
    Training log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240172-herders-2014-log.html
    •   
       


  3. This helps me with that anterior pinch. Not sure if
    you have the same issue but it sounds like it. Just up weight on that knee and push that femur into the socket. you'll feel a good stretch
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by herderdude
    Deload time! You're workin big weights weekly, gotta rest yourself.
    Deload is next week. I think not deadlifting anything moderately heavy in two weeks played a role as well.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332
    This helps me with that anterior pinch. Not sure if
    you have the same issue but it sounds like it. Just up weight on that knee and push that femur into the socket. you'll feel a good stretch
    Thanks sean. I have been doing something similar, but not quite the same. It def has helped.

    I've never had this issue before, so I got to make sure it's not a lingering issue. I have a feeling once it dissipates I won't run into it again. I'm 99% sure I know where it stemmed from.
    •   
       


  6. Name:  image-1442008220.jpg
Views: 65
Size:  385.1 KB

    Grow season. I am a beard short of being a real man.

  7. Christ, dem delts!
    Training log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240172-herders-2014-log.html

  8. Quote Originally Posted by CincyKiller45 View Post
    I am a beard short of being a real man.
    Well that, and balls.

  9. Inb4 scrotum photograph.
    Training log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240172-herders-2014-log.html

  10. Quote Originally Posted by herderdude
    Christ, dem delts!
    Thanks dude. I'm naturally broad and the light is favorable.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick

    Well that, and balls.
    For real. I'm all meat and no potatoes.

  12. BIG DAWG
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/226478-country-gets-huge.html#post3905023

  13. Quote Originally Posted by CincyKiller45 View Post

    For real. I'm all meat and no potatoes.
    I laughed.
  14. smoker145
    smoker145's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by CincyKiller45 View Post

    Thanks dude. I'm naturally broad and the light is favorable.
    Digging the Yankees shirt. Shoulders lookin good my man

  15. Looking lean and mean Cincy!
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  16. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Looking lean and mean Cincy!
    Holy crap, a GB sighting!

  17. Taking the day off asides from some mobility work. Erectors demolished.

    Does anyone have a good source for conditioning type stuff I can do after ME lower body days? I'm wanting some structure, not a go in and do what I feel type thing.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by CincyKiller45 View Post
    Taking the day off asides from some mobility work. Does anyone have a good source for conditioning type stuff I can do after ME lower body days? I'm wanting some structure, not a go in and do what I feel type thing.
    I like to do basic calisthenics and movements such as jumping jacks, burpees, jump rope, mountain climbers, etc.

    If you have a prowler, that's all you need.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  19. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja

    I like to do basic calisthenics and movements such as jumping jacks, burpees, jump rope, mountain climbers, etc.

    If you have a prowler, that's all you need.
    Thanks.

    No prowler unfortunately, but I have been using the sled.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by CincyKiller45 View Post
    Thanks. No prowler unfortunately, but I have been using the sled.
    Forward drag for 40-50M
    50 jumping jacks
    Rear drag for 40-50M
    100 rope skips

    Lather. Rinse. Repeat.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  21. ding ding ding

    you left out throw up though...

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja

    Forward drag for 40-50M
    50 jumping jacks
    Rear drag for 40-50M
    100 rope skips

    Lather. Rinse. Repeat.
    Awesome dude. Thanks.
  23. smoker145
    smoker145's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by CincyKiller45 View Post
    Taking the day off asides from some mobility work. Erectors demolished.

    Does anyone have a good source for conditioning type stuff I can do after ME lower body days? I'm wanting some structure, not a go in and do what I feel type thing.
    Some sled with farmers walk would be sweet. Omit farmers if it's before deads thou obviously

  24. Quote Originally Posted by smoker145

    Some sled with farmers walk would be sweet. Omit farmers if it's before deads thou obviously
    I've done them before. It's great. I don't have two short BB's to use tho. I got to use DB's.
  25. smoker145
    smoker145's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by CincyKiller45 View Post

    I've done them before. It's great. I don't have two short BB's to use tho. I got to use DB's.
    I don't like using db but work with what ya got. Maybe buy some handles or make em if you can. Good investment but not essential or necessary. But if you got the xtra cash go for it
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 35
    Last Post: 02-06-2008, 01:34 PM
  2. The Plan & My Goal...
    By 01yz426 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-29-2007, 11:55 PM
  3. "In the Zone": (My Focus XT review)
    By motiv8er in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-15-2006, 02:46 PM
  4. Just enjoyed my first venture out of the house
    By Matthew D in forum General Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-21-2003, 01:20 AM
Log in
Log in