Old school Soloflex workout
- 05-02-2013, 03:47 PM
- 5'9" 185 lbs.
- Join Date
- Feb 2013
- Rep Power
- Lv. Percent
- 06-07-2013, 07:57 AM
I do. Has been collecting dust in my mom's basement for many years, since I was a teenager. Gave good pumps but a little awkward and weighting was totally inaccurate (when I was 16, I could bench 225 real pounds for 4 or 5, but on the SF I could bench the entire 500). Felt it was good for a pump up but not for any serious bodybuilding.
Similar Forum Threads
- By David Dunn in forum General ChatReplies: 127Last Post: 08-28-2014, 02:01 AM
- By Wish_I_was_big in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 8Last Post: 08-18-2014, 11:12 PM
- By sweet-physique in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 16Last Post: 12-22-2005, 02:56 PM
- By VES in forum AnabolicsReplies: 13Last Post: 11-21-2005, 09:31 PM
- By TheChosen1 in forum Training ForumReplies: 53Last Post: 12-02-2004, 12:56 PM