Sean's Powerlifting Journey

Page 37 of 611 First ... 3536373839 ... Last

  1. Cube RE Deads

    Deadlift w/ briefs
    455x3x3

    4" Block Pull w/ briefs
    475x2x3

    Oly Stance Cambered Bar Squat
    255x3x8

    GHR
    x10x4

    Back Raises
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.


  2. I hate you & your big DL.

    There, I said it.
    Don't worry, man, someday I'ma be nobody too.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Swanson52 View Post
    I hate you & your big DL.

    There, I said it.
    I hate you & your big bench!
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

  4. I hate you both and your big bellies.

  5. I hate every single one of you and your healthy joints...
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    I hate you both and your big bellies.
    What the?
    Don't worry, man, someday I'ma be nobody too.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by napalm View Post
    I hate every single one of you and your healthy joints...
    My joints are not healthy, although they are probably healthier than yours.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Swanson52 View Post

    What the?

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Swanson52 View Post

    What the?
    A vicious unprovoked attack

    I like...

  10. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    I hate you both and your big bellies.
    Hey my belly is slowly going away!

    Sucks Big belly=easy moving weight
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

  11. The allure if the cube is too strong!

    <-----Just finished reading it.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332 View Post
    Hey my belly is slowly going away!

    Sucks Big belly=easy moving weight
    I know, right. Mine's down &gt;2", damn it!
    Don't worry, man, someday I'ma be nobody too.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332 View Post
    Hey my belly is slowly going away!

    Sucks Big belly=easy moving weight
    This is obviously the secret I have been missing. Invisible waisted bro checking in. or should I be bc I am aesthetic.
    PEScience Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

  14. Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post

    This is obviously the secret I have been missing. Invisible waisted bro checking in. or should I be bc I am aesthetic.
    haha I'm most definetly not aesthetic...

    weights move a lot easier when I can eat 2 bags of sweet potato fries and 2 rotisserie chickens for dinner

    Did you pick up the EFS Yoke bar?
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332 View Post
    haha I'm most definetly not aesthetic...

    weights move a lot easier when I can eat 2 bags of sweet potato fries and 2 rotisserie chickens for dinner

    Did you pick up the EFS Yoke bar?
    No.

    Honestly don't trust people at the gym with my equipment (long story) and a bar is something I can't just toss in the back or my bag easily to only allow access to those I trust. And that ish is expensive. I don't see the need for it in my training ATM but may just buy one down the road in several months once I have saved up some funds for some plans I got.
    PEScience Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

  16. And I want to eat two bags of sweet potato fries. I haven't added weight in a lil bit maybe I'll do just that.
    PEScience Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

  17. I envy all of your youth.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  18. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    I envy all of your youth.
    psh you prob have a full head of hair at least
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

  19. Bunch of babies. I'm huge, ripped, handsome, 37 is the new 17, my wife is hot and I just ate a big f'n steak.

    What's up now.
    Don't worry, man, someday I'ma be nobody too.

  20. Bald as a babies arse since mid 20s. I have a lot of DHT. Lol
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  21. <----sausage for dinner, nothing else, just sausage...

  22. Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post

    No.

    Honestly don't trust people at the gym with my equipment (long story) and a bar is something I can't just toss in the back or my bag easily to only allow access to those I trust. And that ish is expensive. I don't see the need for it in my training ATM but may just buy one down the road in several months once I have saved up some funds for some plans I got.
    I hear you on this. I may start making the trip to Ironsport gym and doing day passes from time to time just to use equipment that doesn't fit in my already stuffed gym bag.
    Training Log
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/271254-what-aw-hell.html
    "Jackie Treehorn treats objects like woman man."

  23. Quote Originally Posted by rob112 View Post

    I hear you on this. I may start making the trip to Ironsport gym and doing day passes from time to time just to use equipment that doesn't fit in my already stuffed gym bag.
    Someone stole my onyx mini
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332 View Post

    Someone stole my onyx mini
    That is some weak sauce man. Tribes in other country's go to war over that ****.
    Training Log
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/271254-what-aw-hell.html
    "Jackie Treehorn treats objects like woman man."

  25. If you haven't purchased Becoming a Supple Leopard...do so
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Powerlifting Journey
    By badwolf42 in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 168
    Last Post: 12-21-2013, 10:11 PM
  2. new to powerlifting
    By Sanosuke in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 02-20-2003, 07:30 PM
  3. Powerlifting Motivation
    By YellowJacket in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-31-2003, 08:07 PM
  4. We need a powerlifting/bodybuilding section
    By Big H in forum General Chat
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 12-07-2002, 05:28 PM
Log in
Log in