- 03-11-2013, 01:09 PM
- 6'0" 215 lbs.
- Join Date
- Sep 2012
- Rep Power
- Lv. Percent
Right now I'm dieting. Coming off a bulking phase, I have dropped my calories down to around 3000 per day keepin carbs and proteins around 300g and fat low. My training is on point and my cardio is good but I can't seem to get this little bit of belly fat gone, my body holds fat very easily and don't adapt we'll to cutting cuz I lose a lot of muscle. Do I need to drop the calories down lower or what? Advice please and thanks.
Similar Forum Threads
- By skeptical in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 07-09-2004, 04:58 PM
- By PastorofMuppets in forum AnabolicsReplies: 8Last Post: 05-08-2004, 04:23 PM
- By mikeman28 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 11Last Post: 04-19-2004, 01:11 AM
- By Workman in forum Weight LossReplies: 38Last Post: 01-27-2003, 04:52 PM
- By gettin'old in forum Weight LossReplies: 3Last Post: 01-23-2003, 06:25 PM