Breaking Barriers with LG!

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. That is awesome and thanks I will kill it. How are your gains?
    LG Sciences Rep
    Nothing I say constitutes medical advise. Please check with your medical professional before starting any diet or exercise program.

2. Quote Originally Posted by BeastFitness1 View Post
    That is awesome and thanks I will kill it. How are your gains?
    Gains are going well. Started at 187 today I weighed in at 189. My target is 190-195 cut. I know I'll loose about 2-3lbs once said n done.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Blue Reflex View Post
    Gains are going well. Started at 187 today I weighed in at 189. My target is 190-195 cut. I know I'll loose about 2-3lbs once said n done.
    Awesome keep your diet good and the gains will keep coming another words the more you sat the more mass gained so when you go to cut phase you'll look great bro keep it up!
    LG Sciences Rep
    Nothing I say constitutes medical advise. Please check with your medical professional before starting any diet or exercise program.

4. It's LegDay MOTHA HUCKAS!! Had all last week off and it's time to KILL THE WEIGHTS!! I'm using 1-androstenolone and m1d andro and finish it off with Formxt cause I'm bulking right now I want to put on about 205-30 lbs before I cut. I'm doing a show in April 2014 so it's go time training is hitting a new level. So it's time to go get what's mine! Win the contest nothing less will be acceptable! Have a great day all!! Train hard!!
    LG Sciences Rep
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. cutting with LG mmv2
    By warnerve in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 72
    Last Post: 02-18-2009, 12:32 PM
  2. need some help with lg m1t
    By slider49 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-17-2008, 10:58 PM
  3. My first dance with LG P-Sarm
    By Distilled Water in forum LG Sciences