Jim: Performance is King Log.

Page 4 of 74 First ... 23456 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332 View Post
    Psh, you are boss. How is enhanced? I just ordered some yesterday.
    I put the powder under my tongue and it is chalky.

    My focus and intensity were good, no real strange feelings from it.

    Might try it again tomorrow for DLs.

    2x Jack3d micro last night at around 6 kept me up most of the night, it was retarded.


  2. I love logs w/ videos: IN!

    If I ask a dumb question let me know. I'm still somewhat a noob.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at FINAFLEX.com

    @RegisterJr on Twitter and Instagram.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post

    I put the powder under my tongue and it is chalky.

    My focus and intensity were good, no real strange feelings from it.

    Might try it again tomorrow for DLs.

    2x Jack3d micro last night at around 6 kept me up most of the night, it was retarded.
    Yeah I've been going through micro samples which are double dosed. Wasn't bad.
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    I love logs w/ videos: IN!

    If I ask a dumb question let me know. I'm still somewhat a noob.
    The only dumb question is the one that goes unasked.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332 View Post

    Yeah I've been going through micro samples which are double dosed. Wasn't bad.
    Ideally I'd like to use it during a training plan with higher volume (hypertrophy work)
    •   
       


  6. Slow to the party but consider me in

  7. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post

    Ideally I'd like to use it during a training plan with higher volume (hypertrophy work)
    Agreed. Looking forward to any focus/energy from Enhanced. It's all I really want in a prewo
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post

    Meh, NSAIDS are for women.

    I strained it a few months back, it would seem that its happened again (or is happening). Have some bengay (army issue muscle rub rather, got it when I had that static line injury). Might end up using it...might not.
    Sleeper stretches. Very good for my shoulders since my PT introduced them.
    BOARD TYRANT | TEAM GET DIESEL | GETDIESEL.COM
    FeFiFo.com support
    DIESEL TEST = Underground Kings of Test elevation!


  9. Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332 View Post

    Agreed. Looking forward to any focus/energy from Enhanced. It's all I really want in a prewo
    Focus/energy eh? I know of a product that seems to be delivering plenty of both!
    BOARD TYRANT | TEAM GET DIESEL | GETDIESEL.COM
    FeFiFo.com support
    DIESEL TEST = Underground Kings of Test elevation!


  10. Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post
    Slow to the party but consider me in
    Well ****, there goes the neighborhood.....
    Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332 View Post

    Agreed. Looking forward to any focus/energy from Enhanced. It's all I really want in a prewo
    I love a good pump though.

    Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post

    Sleeper stretches. Very good for my shoulders since my PT introduced them.
    Will YouTube that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post

    Focus/energy eh? I know of a product that seems to be delivering plenty of both!
    Hmmm, first day as a rep already pushing product in other people's logs.

    That's a big nono Mr. Chevy.

    The only time thats OK is when you give the OP free product with no strings attached. Fact.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    Well ****, there goes the neighborhood.....

    I love a good pump though.

    Will YouTube that.

    Hmmm, first day as a rep already pushing product in other people's logs.

    That's a big nono Mr. Chevy.

    The only time thats OK is when you give the OP free product with no strings attached. Fact.
    I gotta figure out the legality of sending baggies of powder through the mail.
    BOARD TYRANT | TEAM GET DIESEL | GETDIESEL.COM
    FeFiFo.com support
    DIESEL TEST = Underground Kings of Test elevation!


  12. Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post

    I gotta figure out the legality of sending baggies of powder through the mail.
    Howwedo sent me Prodigy samples in the mail with some chicken scratch handwriting on a yellow envelope addressed to Sean1332.

    Wife "Um what's that?"

    Me "Some guy online sending me unmarked preworkout samples in a zip lock bag...it's legit"

    MAN right? Just started prxt/ndren xt for 8 weeks..

    I hijacked you Jimbo. Oops
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post

    I gotta figure out the legality of sending baggies of powder through the mail.
    iForce did it when I beta tested compete.

    I got little baggies of each flavor.

    Plus, it would be my first MAN product. I've always been interested but never pulled the trigger. (OG PR, Pre's) And its just so well named for what I want in the gym :srs:

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332 View Post

    Howwedo sent me Prodigy samples in the mail with some chicken scratch handwriting on a yellow envelope addressed to Sean1332.

    Wife "Um what's that?"

    Me "Some guy online sending me unmarked preworkout samples in a zip lock bag...it's legit"

    MAN right? Just started prxt/ndren xt for 8 weeks..

    I hijacked you Jimbo. Oops
    You should enter the log opp for gameday.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post

    You should enter the log opp for gameday.
    I just entered one for formutech..hm..I'll feel bad if I enter both. I missed that one. The one day I use AM on a computer and I don't know how to find anything
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

  16. I guess if the DEA seizes it in the mail all they'd have to do is catch a whiff to know I'm not shipping yeyo.
    BOARD TYRANT | TEAM GET DIESEL | GETDIESEL.COM
    FeFiFo.com support
    DIESEL TEST = Underground Kings of Test elevation!


  17. I had a buddy masturbate into a baggie and mail it to a girl and it went through..
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332 View Post
    I had a buddy masturbate into a baggie and mail it to a girl and it went through..
    Was it powder because he was really old?
    BOARD TYRANT | TEAM GET DIESEL | GETDIESEL.COM
    FeFiFo.com support
    DIESEL TEST = Underground Kings of Test elevation!


  19. Some one say where's Hulk???
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!

  20. Awm hur now y'all. I followed iPT over here. Hey Jim wuzzup
    Independent Review

  21. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    Some one say where's Hulk???
    Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    Hi.
    Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    Awm hur now y'all. I followed iPT over here. Hey Jim wuzzup
    Oh hai there

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332 View Post

    MAN right? Just started prxt/ndren xt for 8 weeks..
    Starting that in May. Do you have a log running for that? If so, would you PM me with it?
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at FINAFLEX.com

    @RegisterJr on Twitter and Instagram.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post

    Starting that in May. Do you have a log running for that? If so, would you PM me with it?
    Nope no log. I've ran Anabeta and Erase numerous times,similar products. Good luck with yours though.
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332 View Post
    Nope no log. I've ran Anabeta and Erase numerous times,similar products. Good luck with yours though.
    Thanks!
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at FINAFLEX.com

    @RegisterJr on Twitter and Instagram.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by MiniSeth View Post
    Sub'd
    Who invited you?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Dan View Post
    A little late but subbed
    A lot late, but that's OK. There's always room for more!

  26. No invite?
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"

  27. Quote Originally Posted by Mack411 View Post
    No invite?
    I don't think I invited anyone.....

    "If you build it he will come" - Field of Dreams

  28. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    I don't think I invited anyone.....

    "If you build it he will come" - Field of Dreams
    Well I invited myself then!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 126
    Last Post: 07-16-2009, 04:49 PM
  2. Jim Tressel is a...
    By CEDeoudes59 in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-25-2006, 10:51 PM
  3. Jim Bunning is a friggin MORON!
    By oldfart in forum Politics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 04-17-2005, 07:21 PM
  4. letrozole....is king
    By buyb12 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-19-2003, 08:14 PM
Log in
Log in