Team NLA Performance Training Log

Page 3 of 8 First 12345 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by msrider View Post
    I like it! Think it adds to the agresiion. I try to get pissed off when I workout, so 6 caps realy does the trick for me.
    it would be a tradeoff...i really like the energy boost i get just dosing 2 caps 3xday....but i want to see what 6 is like!!!!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

2. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt

lol....that is the point, i agree, you just don't get it!!!!
    Lol so confused... Didn't you say to do arm exercises before hitting your chest? Wouldn't that make your weakest link weaker?
    •   

3. HUGE SPORTS SUPPLEMENT SALE!!! Announcing the 2012-2013 NLA Performance Holiday and New Years sale:

Whether you are looking to give someone a gift or actually achieve your New Years resolution of a fitter body this year, NLA Performance is here to offer you 20% off your next order!

Enter discount code 'XMAS20' to receive 20% off your order from our website:http://www.nlaperformance.com/index.php.

This amazing holiday and New Years sale last from Wednesday December 19, 2012 through January 2, 2013!

This is the perfect time to pick up one or all of our amazing, high quality, effective sports supplements!

Happy Holidays!!!"

4. Do you guys ship overseas??

5. Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post
    Do you guys ship overseas??
    I'm pretty sure they do brotha! I will get you a definete answer homi!
    •   

6. Went into the gym today for my 4th day in a row. I already did these splits on the previous days: Chest/Back/Abs, Shoulders/Tris/Abs, Upper Back/Biceps/max pull-ups.

Today I figured I would lift legs but was feinding a full body day. I have been consistently taking 6 caps of T-BLAST everyday for 1.5 months now. My recovery is absolutely insane and my intensity for lifting is through the roof. Here is what I did:

Pre-workout: 2 scoops SUPP-D, 4 caps SWOLL-N, one BRC burrito w/ sour cream from El Pollo Loco.

Workouts:
    -Deadlifts: 10, 10, 10, 5, 5, 3, 2, 1 reps 135, 225, 313, 405, 465, 485, 495 lbs
    **Superset each with 15 wide grip pull-ups**
    -Box Squats (Placed the box below parallel. Paused on the box for 1 second before exploding back up): 10, 5, 5, 5, 3, 3 reps 135, 185, 225, 275, 315, 335 lbs
    **superset with hanging straight leg toes to hands. 10 reps**
    -Dumbbell bench press(rotate hands 75 degrees on way down and back up): 3 sets 15 reps with 100 lb dumbbell
    **superset with 2 minute plank**
    -Incline barbell press (wide-grip): 3 sets 12 reps 185 lbs
    **superset with straight leg raises on the dip machine with 40 lb dumbbell between feet. 12 reps**
    -Pec Deck: 3 sets 15 reps
    **superset with back extension machine. The whole stack 300 lbs for 10 slow reps.**
    **superset with leg extensions. 10 slow reps.**
    -4 sets of 30 dips, 20 machine ab crunch, 30 pushups

2 scoops of RECOVER-D protein blended with 8 ounces non fat milk, 1 cup frozen mixed berries, 2 table spoons peanut butter.

Check out our NLA Facebook page(facebook.com/nlaperformance) regarding our NLA Performance 20% off holiday sale going on now through Jan 2, 2013.

-Justin M.
    NLA Performance: The Choice of Champions
    www.nlaperformance.com
    facebook.com/nlaperformance.com

7. Quote Originally Posted by NLAFounder View Post
    Went into the gym today for my 4th day in a row. I already did these splits on the previous days: Chest/Back/Abs, Shoulders/Tris/Abs, Upper Back/Biceps/max pull-ups.

Today I figured I would lift legs but was feinding a full body day. I have been consistently taking 6 caps of T-BLAST everyday for 1.5 months now. My recovery is absolutely insane and my intensity for lifting is through the roof. Here is what I did:

Pre-workout: 2 scoops SUPP-D, 4 caps SWOLL-N, one BRC burrito w/ sour cream from El Pollo Loco.

Workouts:
    -Deadlifts: 10, 10, 10, 5, 5, 3, 2, 1 reps 135, 225, 313, 405, 465, 485, 495 lbs
    -Box Squats (Placed the box below parallel. Paused on the box for 1 second before exploding back up): 10, 5, 5, 5, 3, 3 reps 135, 185, 225, 275, 315, 335 lbs
    -Dumbbell bench press(rotate hands 75 degrees on way down and back up): 3 sets 15 reps with 100 lb dumbbell
    **superset with straight leg raises on the dip machine with 40 lb dumbbell between feet. 12 reps**
    **superset with back extension machine. The whole stack 300 lbs for 10 slow reps.**

2 scoops of RECOVER-D protein blended with 8 ounces non fat milk, 1 cup frozen mixed berries, 2 table spoons peanut butter.

Check out our NLA Facebook page(facebook.com/nlaperformance) regarding our NLA Performance 20% off holiday sale going on now through Jan 2, 2013.

-Justin M.
    Wowzers Brother! That's some insane workout for sure. Keep rocking it, damn! Impressive Justin no doubt. As soon as my back is good to go I might have to incorporate some of your workout with mine.

The T-blast has to be helping with your recovery after that workout on day 4. I would say the Recover-d is making huge difference too. Nice work Bro!

8. Quote Originally Posted by NLAFounder View Post
    Went into the gym today for my 4th day in a row. I already did these splits on the previous days: Chest/Back/Abs, Shoulders/Tris/Abs, Upper Back/Biceps/max pull-ups.

Workouts:

-Justin M.
    Holy hernia!! These look crazy. Nice workout bubba. You had to be blown up from head to toe.
    Always open light. Its not what you open with, its what you finish with. Louie Simmons

9. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post

Holy hernia!! These look crazy. Nice workout bubba. You had to be blown up from head to toe.
    Makes me wonder if what I've been doing is even called working out lmao!

10. Sup NLA Crew ?? Here is my session last night!!

Kettle bell Swings
    48lbs x 30 secs
    52lbs x 30 secs
    106lbs x 2 x 30 secs

Hypers
    45lbs x 4 x 10

Reserves hypers with a band
    4 x 15

Kettle bell Single leg D.L.
    52lbs 4 x 12

Leg ext
    90lbs x 15
    120lbs x 10
    150lbs x 3 x 8

Leg Curls
    90lbs x 15
    125lbs x 3 x 10

Weights decline sit ups
    35lb sand bag x 4x 25

***** As usual powered by NLA Ultimate Stack - 6 T-Blast, 3 Swoll-N and 2 Scoops of Supp-D *****

P.S. Dont forget about the great 20% off all NLA supps til jan 2 just use code XMAS20
    NLA PERFORMANCE
    www.nlaperformance.com

Choice of Champions!!!

11. Quote Originally Posted by power205 View Post
    Sup NLA Crew ?? Here is my session last night!!

Kettle bell Swings
    48lbs x 30 secs
    52lbs x 30 secs
    106lbs x 2 x 30 secs

Hypers
    45lbs x 4 x 10

Reserves hypers with a band
    4 x 15

Kettle bell Single leg D.L.
    52lbs 4 x 12

Leg ext
    90lbs x 15
    120lbs x 10
    150lbs x 3 x 8

Leg Curls
    90lbs x 15
    125lbs x 3 x 10

Weights decline sit ups
    35lb sand bag x 4x 25

***** As usual powered by NLA Ultimate Stack - 6 T-Blast, 3 Swoll-N and 2 Scoops of Supp-D *****

P.S. Dont forget about the great 20% off all NLA supps til jan 2 just use code XMAS20
    Team P& I going hard in the paint!
    www.nlaperformance.com

12. Team NLA is kicking a** for sure! Where is K-Dawg? He must have a gf taking up all his time lol

I went to the charopractor again today. ****s pissing me off. Where my leg joint attaches to my lower back its locked up. Killing me. So I prolly won't set any Pr's this round, but when its better, better watch out cause I'm gunna be crushing pr's.

13. I'll sub on this one! :-)
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

14. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    I'll sub on this one! :-)
    Sweet! LTL is in da House! Good to have ya brotha

15. Today was one of my best pump days yet! The swoll-n is totaly rocking my veins. I can tell the t-blast is kicking in on all cylanders as the Rage is at its highest point and my energy level is up and staying strong. The only thing sucking is my back has me down pretty bad, as I continue to see my charopractor and am staying away from deads,squats, and leg press. I want to get back to that point where I'm setting pr's with my dead lifts. I will get there!

Today I dosed 3 swoll-n, 6 t-blast, and 2 scoops of supp-d 10 minutes before workout. Telling you that supp-d works quick.
    Todays workout was a little odd.

I started out doing back, but because I can't do a lot of my major lifts due to my injury, I also did some biceps and through in some extra work on the calves. Like I said when ur pumped up as I was you just wanna get them veins jacked. So I did!

Wide grip pull ups:
    Bwx10x3 sets

Bent over rows smith machine (reverse grip):
    105x15
    105x12
    105x10
    I usualy due a lot more but just don't wanna put too much pressure on my lower back. Was mainly working on form, holding my pump.

Bent over rows smith machine (overhand grip):
    105x15
    105x12
    105x12

Spider curls:
    75x10x4sets

Standing ez bar curls: (wide grip)
    75x20
    75x20

Sitting calve raises:
    4 platesx20
    4 platesx20
    4 platesx15
    4 platesx15

Wide grip pull downs:
    250x10
    250x10
    290x10

Wide grip pull downs reverse grip:
    250x10
    250x10
    290x10

Crushed some Recover-d after my workout. Mmmmm so good! I'm feeling good! But gots along way too keep up with my Teamates. Just gotta get better and keep pushing!

16. Quote Originally Posted by msrider

Sweet! LTL is in da House! Good to have ya brotha
    Good to be here brotato! Seems like we have an all star line-up on the NLA team!
    PEScience Representative

17. Quote Originally Posted by msrider
    Today was one of my best pump days yet! The swoll-n is totaly rocking my veins. I can tell the t-blast is kicking in on all cylanders as the Rage is at its highest point and my energy level is up and staying strong. The only thing sucking is my back has me down pretty bad, as I continue to see my charopractor and am staying away from deads,squats, and leg press. I want to get back to that point where I'm setting pr's with my dead lifts. I will get there!

Today I dosed 3 swoll-n, 6 t-blast, and 2 scoops of supp-d 10 minutes before workout. Telling you that supp-d works quick.
    Todays workout was a little odd.

I started out doing back, but because I can't do a lot of my major lifts due to my injury, I also did some biceps and through in some extra work on the calves. Like I said when ur pumped up as I was you just wanna get them veins jacked. So I did!

Wide grip pull ups:
    Bwx10x3 sets

Bent over rows smith machine (reverse grip):
    105x15
    105x12
    105x10
    I usualy due a lot more but just don't wanna put too much pressure on my lower back. Was mainly working on form, holding my pump.

Bent over rows smith machine (overhand grip):
    105x15
    105x12
    105x12

Spider curls:
    75x10x4sets

Standing ez bar curls: (wide grip)
    75x20
    75x20

Sitting calve raises:
    4 platesx20
    4 platesx20
    4 platesx15
    4 platesx15

Wide grip pull downs:
    250x10
    250x10
    290x10

Wide grip pull downs reverse grip:
    250x10
    250x10
    290x10

Crushed some Recover-d after my workout. Mmmmm so good! I'm feeling good! But gots along way too keep up with my Teamates. Just gotta get better and keep pushing!
    Can't wait to give swoll-N a go!

Nice numbers too!
    PEScience Representative

18. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post

Good to be here brotato! Seems like we have an all star line-up on the NLA team!
    We do brotha! 4 year starters at usc in track, champion power lifters, guys that have been trained by some of the best powerlifters, oh and then there's me lol almost been lifting 2 years haha. But I'm coming to my own and am not gunna be denied in the 400 club bp.

Also my friend Swoll-n is so great. I'm serious, its the best suppliment I've used that could see real results quickly. I've got a 2 year plan in place to compete in a bodybuilding show. This **** is gunna help get me there for sure!

19. Quote Originally Posted by msrider

We do brotha! 4 year starters at usc in track, champion power lifters, guys that have been trained by some of the best powerlifters, oh and then there's me lol almost been lifting 2 years haha. But I'm coming to my own and am not gunna be denied in the 400 club bp.

Also my friend Swoll-n is so great. I'm serious, its the best suppliment I've used that could see real results quickly. I've got a 2 year plan in place to compete in a bodybuilding show. This **** is gunna help get me there for sure!
    Sounds good MSR! Look forward to following the journey dude! Kill this sht!
    PEScience Representative

20. Quote Originally Posted by msrider View Post

I see someone placed an order for a tub of RECOVER-D....HELL YA! Throwing in a performance shirt for you.
    www.nlaperformance.com

21. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post

Sounds good MSR! Look forward to following the journey dude! Kill this sht!
    For sure Brotha! You guys motivate me!

22. Quote Originally Posted by NLAFounder View Post

I see someone placed an order for a tub of RECOVER-D....HELL YA! Throwing in a performance shirt for you.
    You Know it, even reps wanna jump in for a sale now in then. I'm pretty sure I went over my supps limit for the month from my great boss anyhow

I'm so pumped about getting a shirt! Been googling my ass off trying to find one haha, Thank You! Didn't realize you would've noticed my order, can't get nothing by you haha

23. Ok boys had a damn good chest workout today. To be honest I feel as if I'm on the Juice

Also I am running Joint Mechanic Plus for MST too see if I can get over my f'ed up back trouble. Would love to have ya following along there aswell.

Today I dosed:
    3 swoll-n pwo
    6 t-blast pwo
    3 joint mechanic (as soon as I got out of mail box)
    2 multi v

Flat bp:
    135x10 warmup
    225x10
    275x6
    315x4
    275x6
    225x10

Incline db:
    80x10
    90x8
    100x6

Incline db flies:
    55x10
    75x10
    85x6 pr reps and weight

Cable downward crossovers:
    60x10
    70x10
    80x10

Cable upward crossovers:
    30x10
    40x10
    40x10

Afterwards slammed 2 scoops of recover-d. This is the 2nd time working chest and I know I said I wouldn't do this because I regressed the first time I did, well today I progressed haha

T-blast is realy kicking in already but I'm actualy coming off another daa booster. Loven t-blast and wife is too as the libido jacked up now

Was truly pumped today, ready for more. But now its shopping time with the wifey.

24. I'm gonna check out this log. I need some joint support after years of olympic lifting have left my knees bum.
    www.nlaperformance.com

25. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    damn...no way i could get 335 up with all those warm ups 1st....i usually only do a set of warm ups before getting down to it,

how much rest time between?

I usually rest til im ready!!! About 3-5 mins for work sets.. warm ups, just enought time to change weight and drink a sip of SUPP -D !!! Load it up next set~~
    NLA PERFORMANCE
    www.nlaperformance.com

Choice of Champions!!!

26. Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post
    Such a terrible workout... I mean you ONLY benched 335 lol

Lol.. i need to get stronger!!! 7 weeks til next week.. time to step it up!!!
    NLA PERFORMANCE
    www.nlaperformance.com

Choice of Champions!!!

27. Quote Originally Posted by NLAFounder View Post

I'm gonna check out this log. I need some joint support after years of olympic lifting have left my knees bum.
    Love to have ya Boss! I know its been ruff on me and I've just been doing it for almost 2 years. Then again I'm no spring chicken no more either lol. I'm hurting bad so it will be tested for sure.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. NLA Performance looking for AM members to log/review products
    By NLAFounder in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 12-07-2012, 12:47 AM
  2. Beelze training log
    By Beelzebub in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 2315
    Last Post: 06-15-2009, 10:45 PM
  3. Dunimous Training Log
    By dunimous in forum Training Forum