Team NLA Performance Training Log - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

Team NLA Performance Training Log

Page 2 of 6 First 1234 ... Last
  1. NLA Performance Athlete
    Stats
    5'7"  198 lbs.

Bench last night!! Sucked.. Teammates back out on me, and i was tired adn hadnt eaten all day!!! So grumpy, and hungry with no motivators~~

30 mins til session i popped my T-Blast and Swoll-N and started sipping on my Supp-D

Bench

95x 15
    115x 5
    135x 5
    185x 5
    225x 5
    275x 3
    275x 3
    295x 1
    315x2x3
    335x2x3
    225x10 pause

lat pulldowns 4x6 with 165lbs

side raises 3x 10 with 40 lbs

push downs 10x10 110

db hammer curls 4 x 6 with 65lbs

Night sucked!!! Sorry NLA crew!!
    NLA PERFORMANCE
    www.nlaperformance.com

Choice of Champions!!!

2. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by power205 View Post
    Bench last night!! Sucked.. Teammates back out on me, and i was tired adn hadnt eaten all day!!! So grumpy, and hungry with no motivators~~

30 mins til session i popped my T-Blast and Swoll-N and started sipping on my Supp-D

Bench

95x 15
    115x 5
    135x 5
    185x 5
    225x 5
    275x 3
    275x 3
    295x 1
    315x2x3
    335x2x3
    225x10 pause

push downs 10x10 110

damn...no way i could get 335 up with all those warm ups 1st....i usually only do a set of warm ups before getting down to it,

how much rest time between?
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  3. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by power205

Bench

95x 15
    115x 5
    135x 5
    185x 5
    225x 5
    275x 3
    275x 3
    295x 1
    315x2x3
    335x2x3
    225x10 pause

push downs 10x10 110

Such a terrible workout... I mean you ONLY benched 335 lol
    •   

4. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

here's a tip i learned from an old seal master chief stationed on my ship....if you want to strengthen chest 1st do arm exercises to fatigue the muscles in the arms, then when you do chest exercises your chest will have to do more of the work.
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Sucks about the injury as you know I tweaked my shoulder. Oh well it is what it is... Hopfully not too bad but if it doesn't start to get better quickly I will just do an arms and legs push for size.
    Guess its the Nature of the Beast! I've always been an extremist at everything I've done, but think its time to slow it down a bit till I get this under control. Also Kleen, what exactly do you mean by doing arms and legs push? Meaning throw out all the major lifts, such as Squats, Deads, leg press and such areas that effect my lower back. Cause I'm sure I can still push myself and build muscle working around those lifts. Atleast for a bit

Hope ur shoulder gets better brotha! Are you taking a Joint suppliment? Could be a lot of imflamation in there.
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Sucks about the injury as you know I tweaked my shoulder. Oh well it is what it is... Hopfully not too bad but if it doesn't start to get better quickly I will just do an arms and legs push for size.
    Guess its the Nature of the Beast! I've always been an extremist at everything I've done, but think its time to slow it down a bit till I get this under control. Also Kleen, what exactly do you mean by doing arms and legs push? Meaning throw out all the major lifts, such as Squats, Deads, leg press and such areas that effect my lower back. Cause I'm sure I can still push myself and build muscle working around those lifts. Atleast for a bit

Hope ur shoulder gets better brotha! Are you taking a Joint suppliment? Could be a lot of imflamation in there.
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.

Bench

95x 15
    115x 5
    135x 5
    185x 5
    225x 5
    275x 3
    275x 3
    295x 1
    315x2x3
    335x2x3
    225x10 pause

push downs 10x10 110

I will take that workout any day of the week Brotha. But then again, It pisses me off when I can't push myself like I know I can.

That's why I wnt to working out with my wife, cause dudes were always backing out. Don't let this Bump in the road slow the rest of ur workouts down. You got this Jon! Atleast your feeding those muscles
  8. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt
    here's a tip i learned from an old seal master chief stationed on my ship....if you want to strengthen chest 1st do arm exercises to fatigue the muscles in the arms, then when you do chest exercises your chest will have to do more of the work.
    Umm that's kind of the opposite of pre exhaust. U sure you don't mean do an isolation chest exercise first? Done that way your chest should fail before your tris as opposed to the other way around.
  9. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post
    Umm that's kind of the opposite of pre exhaust. U sure you don't mean do an isolation chest exercise first? Done that way your chest should fail before your tris as opposed to the other way around.
    lol...it IS pre exhaust, only you pre exhuast your arms, forcing chest to work harder. you aren't going to be able to put up as much weight, but you are hitting the chest more specifically. i just use this as a change up, trust me you can feel it!!!
  10. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

lol...it IS pre exhaust, only you pre exhuast your arms, forcing chest to work harder. you aren't going to be able to put up as much weight, but you are hitting the chest more specifically. i just use this as a change up, trust me you can feel it!!!
    Hmm ok I really don't see how that would work since my arms always give out first but if it works for you keep doing it.
  11. Diamond Member

Hmm ok I really don't see how that would work since my arms always give out first but if it works for you keep doing it.
    lol....that is because arms are doing the work instead of chest, you are not thinking this thru...you are not going to put up big numbers, but the chest is going to be more involved since the arms are already fatigued.
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.

Had an awesome workout today. I'm not going off the original workout plan but merely doing what dosnt bother the back. The Supp-d kicks in so fast for sure. Gave the wife some and she was amazed how quick it kicked in. I had some extreme pumps today and veins were going crazy.

Actualy had friends asking how I get my veins so jacked. Love telling them about Swoll-n.

Did Bi's and some legs today:

Incline db concentraion curls:
    30x10
    35x10
    35x10

Standing BB curls:
    95x10
    115x8
    115x8

Preacher db curls:
    40x10
    50x10
    50x8

Standing db curls:
    50x10
    50x10
    50x10

Leg exstentions:
    150x20
    190x15
    210x15

Leg curls:
    Whole stack x 10x3 sets

Sitting calve raises:
    3 platesx40
    4 platesx20
    4 platesx20

I felt realy good today, with the exception of the back trouble. I can tell already the t-blast is gunna do wonders for my strength, since I've been on a daa test booster the previous 4 weeks should realy be saterated. Agression is picking up which is the best part. After my workout had me some Recover-d in some milk, damn its good.
  13. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Check out my AB routine I posted in our NLA Performance training blog: http://www.nlaperformance.com/blog/1/post/30
    NLA Performance: The Choice of Champions
    www.nlaperformance.com
    facebook.com/nlaperformance.com
  14. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

lol....that is because arms are doing the work instead of chest, you are not thinking this thru...you are not going to put up big numbers, but the chest is going to be more involved since the arms are already fatigued.
    In any lift your only as strong as your weakest link. In bench for example you weakest link is your triceps and they will always fail before your chest. The idea of pre exhaust is to fatigue your Chest so that it fails the same time if not before your triceps. I really don't see the point in fatiguing the weak link in your lift....
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by NLAFounder View Post
    Check out my AB routine I posted in our NLA Performance training blog: http://www.nlaperformance.com/blog/1/post/30
    Damn brotha! Looks good and bet its tough. As soon as my back gets better I'm doing this for sure. Thanks for the info Justin.
  16. Diamond Member

In any lift your only as strong as your weakest link. In bench for example you weakest link is your triceps and they will always fail before your chest. The idea of pre exhaust is to fatigue your Chest so that it fails the same time if not before your triceps. I really don't see the point in fatiguing the weak link in your lift....
    lol....that is the point, i agree, you just don't get it!!!!
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.

Gunna post my workout in a bit. Just wanted to give a little info out. My wife has been taking condense for pwo, yesturday I gave her some supp-d to try. She was amazed by how quick it hit her and loved the tingles. I met her at the gym after her work and took her pwo and my supp-d. I asked what she wanted and she picked supp-d I'm not dogging condense by no means because I liked condense too, the flavor is amazing. Just wanted to show that its not about flavor ppl like but the results you get from it. Most woman I know choose flavor. Justin gunna need somemore supp-d lol
  18. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.

Ok Brothers had an amazing workout today for my shoulders. I dosed 2 scoops of supp-d, 3 swoll-n, 6 t-blast and was locked and loaded.

Smith machine shoulder press sitting:
    105x10 warm up
    195x10
    215x8
    245x6 had a buddy spot and help force out the last couple reps.

Uprite rows smith maxhine:
    105x10
    105x10
    105x10

Shrugs db:
    100x10
    100x10
    100x10

Standing front shoulder raises db:
    40x10
    50x10
    50x8

Cable machine standing lateral raises:
    20lbs x10
    20x10
    20x10

Incline lateral raises (lying on belly to hit the back/shoulder muscles)
    20x10
    40x10
    40x10

Also I did db forarm curls
    25 db x 25 x 3 sets

Supersetted with 25 lb db twistx10x3 sets

Felt amazing for sure. Loven my workouts!
  19. Diamond Member

i think i might have to try 6 t-blast pre-workout.
  20. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i think i might have to try 6 t-blast pre-workout.
    I like it! Think it adds to the agresiion. I try to get pissed off when I workout, so 6 caps realy does the trick for me.
  21. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by msrider View Post
    I like it! Think it adds to the agresiion. I try to get pissed off when I workout, so 6 caps realy does the trick for me.
    it would be a tradeoff...i really like the energy boost i get just dosing 2 caps 3xday....but i want to see what 6 is like!!!!
  22. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

lol....that is the point, i agree, you just don't get it!!!!
    Lol so confused... Didn't you say to do arm exercises before hitting your chest? Wouldn't that make your weakest link weaker?
  23. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.

HUGE SPORTS SUPPLEMENT SALE!!! Announcing the 2012-2013 NLA Performance Holiday and New Years sale:

Whether you are looking to give someone a gift or actually achieve your New Years resolution of a fitter body this year, NLA Performance is here to offer you 20% off your next order!

Enter discount code 'XMAS20' to receive 20% off your order from our website:http://www.nlaperformance.com/index.php.

This amazing holiday and New Years sale last from Wednesday December 19, 2012 through January 2, 2013!

This is the perfect time to pick up one or all of our amazing, high quality, effective sports supplements!

Happy Holidays!!!"
  24. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Do you guys ship overseas??
  25. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.

I'm pretty sure they do brotha! I will get you a definete answer homi!
  26. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Ya man we do. Email me at info@nlaperformance.com...say you are Lukef2000 from Anabolic Minds and list what you would like to order so I can quote your shipping cost.
    www.nlaperformance.com
  27. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.

Ya man we do. Email me at info@nlaperformance.com...say you are Lukef2000 from Anabolic Minds and list what you would like to order so I can quote your shipping cost.
    Awesome! My boy from down under can get some amazing products at 20% off. Won't be dissapointed brotha. NLA Performance is the Real Deal. Love me Some NLA Products fo Sure!
  28. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Went into the gym today for my 4th day in a row. I already did these splits on the previous days: Chest/Back/Abs, Shoulders/Tris/Abs, Upper Back/Biceps/max pull-ups.

Today I figured I would lift legs but was feinding a full body day. I have been consistently taking 6 caps of T-BLAST everyday for 1.5 months now. My recovery is absolutely insane and my intensity for lifting is through the roof. Here is what I did:

Pre-workout: 2 scoops SUPP-D, 4 caps SWOLL-N, one BRC burrito w/ sour cream from El Pollo Loco.

Workouts:
    -Deadlifts: 10, 10, 10, 5, 5, 3, 2, 1 reps 135, 225, 313, 405, 465, 485, 495 lbs
    **Superset each with 15 wide grip pull-ups**
    -Box Squats (Placed the box below parallel. Paused on the box for 1 second before exploding back up): 10, 5, 5, 5, 3, 3 reps 135, 185, 225, 275, 315, 335 lbs
    **superset with hanging straight leg toes to hands. 10 reps**
    -Dumbbell bench press(rotate hands 75 degrees on way down and back up): 3 sets 15 reps with 100 lb dumbbell
    **superset with 2 minute plank**
    -Incline barbell press (wide-grip): 3 sets 12 reps 185 lbs
    **superset with straight leg raises on the dip machine with 40 lb dumbbell between feet. 12 reps**
    -Pec Deck: 3 sets 15 reps
    **superset with back extension machine. The whole stack 300 lbs for 10 slow reps.**
    **superset with leg extensions. 10 slow reps.**
    -4 sets of 30 dips, 20 machine ab crunch, 30 pushups

2 scoops of RECOVER-D protein blended with 8 ounces non fat milk, 1 cup frozen mixed berries, 2 table spoons peanut butter.

Check out our NLA Facebook page(facebook.com/nlaperformance) regarding our NLA Performance 20% off holiday sale going on now through Jan 2, 2013.

-Justin M.
    www.nlaperformance.com
  29. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.

Went into the gym today for my 4th day in a row. I already did these splits on the previous days: Chest/Back/Abs, Shoulders/Tris/Abs, Upper Back/Biceps/max pull-ups.

Today I figured I would lift legs but was feinding a full body day. I have been consistently taking 6 caps of T-BLAST everyday for 1.5 months now. My recovery is absolutely insane and my intensity for lifting is through the roof. Here is what I did:

Pre-workout: 2 scoops SUPP-D, 4 caps SWOLL-N, one BRC burrito w/ sour cream from El Pollo Loco.

Workouts:
    -Deadlifts: 10, 10, 10, 5, 5, 3, 2, 1 reps 135, 225, 313, 405, 465, 485, 495 lbs
    -Box Squats (Placed the box below parallel. Paused on the box for 1 second before exploding back up): 10, 5, 5, 5, 3, 3 reps 135, 185, 225, 275, 315, 335 lbs
    -Dumbbell bench press(rotate hands 75 degrees on way down and back up): 3 sets 15 reps with 100 lb dumbbell
    **superset with straight leg raises on the dip machine with 40 lb dumbbell between feet. 12 reps**
    **superset with back extension machine. The whole stack 300 lbs for 10 slow reps.**

2 scoops of RECOVER-D protein blended with 8 ounces non fat milk, 1 cup frozen mixed berries, 2 table spoons peanut butter.

Check out our NLA Facebook page(facebook.com/nlaperformance) regarding our NLA Performance 20% off holiday sale going on now through Jan 2, 2013.

-Justin M.
    Wowzers Brother! That's some insane workout for sure. Keep rocking it, damn! Impressive Justin no doubt. As soon as my back is good to go I might have to incorporate some of your workout with mine.

The T-blast has to be helping with your recovery after that workout on day 4. I would say the Recover-d is making huge difference too. Nice work Bro!
  30. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

Workouts:

-Justin M.
    Holy hernia!! These look crazy. Nice workout bubba. You had to be blown up from head to toe.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  31. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post

Holy hernia!! These look crazy. Nice workout bubba. You had to be blown up from head to toe.
    Makes me wonder if what I've been doing is even called working out lmao!
  32. NLA Performance Athlete
    Stats
    5'7"  198 lbs.

Sup NLA Crew ?? Here is my session last night!!

Kettle bell Swings
    48lbs x 30 secs
    52lbs x 30 secs
    106lbs x 2 x 30 secs

Hypers
    45lbs x 4 x 10

Reserves hypers with a band
    4 x 15

Kettle bell Single leg D.L.
    52lbs 4 x 12

Leg ext
    90lbs x 15
    120lbs x 10
    150lbs x 3 x 8

Leg Curls
    90lbs x 15
    125lbs x 3 x 10

Weights decline sit ups
    35lb sand bag x 4x 25

***** As usual powered by NLA Ultimate Stack - 6 T-Blast, 3 Swoll-N and 2 Scoops of Supp-D *****

P.S. Dont forget about the great 20% off all NLA supps til jan 2 just use code XMAS20
    NLA PERFORMANCE
    www.nlaperformance.com

Choice of Champions!!!
  33. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Sup NLA Crew ?? Here is my session last night!!

Kettle bell Swings
    48lbs x 30 secs
    52lbs x 30 secs
    106lbs x 2 x 30 secs

Hypers
    45lbs x 4 x 10

Reserves hypers with a band
    4 x 15

Kettle bell Single leg D.L.
    52lbs 4 x 12

Leg ext
    90lbs x 15
    120lbs x 10
    150lbs x 3 x 8

Leg Curls
    90lbs x 15
    125lbs x 3 x 10

Weights decline sit ups
    35lb sand bag x 4x 25

***** As usual powered by NLA Ultimate Stack - 6 T-Blast, 3 Swoll-N and 2 Scoops of Supp-D *****

P.S. Dont forget about the great 20% off all NLA supps til jan 2 just use code XMAS20
    Team P& I going hard in the paint!
    www.nlaperformance.com
  34. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.

Team NLA is kicking a** for sure! Where is K-Dawg? He must have a gf taking up all his time lol

I went to the charopractor again today. ****s pissing me off. Where my leg joint attaches to my lower back its locked up. Killing me. So I prolly won't set any Pr's this round, but when its better, better watch out cause I'm gunna be crushing pr's.
  35. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

I'll sub on this one! :-)
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  36. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    I'll sub on this one! :-)
    Sweet! LTL is in da House! Good to have ya brotha
  37. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.

Today was one of my best pump days yet! The swoll-n is totaly rocking my veins. I can tell the t-blast is kicking in on all cylanders as the Rage is at its highest point and my energy level is up and staying strong. The only thing sucking is my back has me down pretty bad, as I continue to see my charopractor and am staying away from deads,squats, and leg press. I want to get back to that point where I'm setting pr's with my dead lifts. I will get there!

Today I dosed 3 swoll-n, 6 t-blast, and 2 scoops of supp-d 10 minutes before workout. Telling you that supp-d works quick.
    Todays workout was a little odd.

I started out doing back, but because I can't do a lot of my major lifts due to my injury, I also did some biceps and through in some extra work on the calves. Like I said when ur pumped up as I was you just wanna get them veins jacked. So I did!

Wide grip pull ups:
    Bwx10x3 sets

Bent over rows smith machine (reverse grip):
    105x15
    105x12
    105x10
    I usualy due a lot more but just don't wanna put too much pressure on my lower back. Was mainly working on form, holding my pump.

Bent over rows smith machine (overhand grip):
    105x15
    105x12
    105x12

Spider curls:
    75x10x4sets

Standing ez bar curls: (wide grip)
    75x20
    75x20

Sitting calve raises:
    4 platesx20
    4 platesx20
    4 platesx15
    4 platesx15

Wide grip pull downs:
    250x10
    250x10
    290x10

Wide grip pull downs reverse grip:
    250x10
    250x10
    290x10

Crushed some Recover-d after my workout. Mmmmm so good! I'm feeling good! But gots along way too keep up with my Teamates. Just gotta get better and keep pushing!
  38. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by msrider

Sweet! LTL is in da House! Good to have ya brotha
    Good to be here brotato! Seems like we have an all star line-up on the NLA team!
    PES Representative
  39. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by msrider
    Today was one of my best pump days yet! The swoll-n is totaly rocking my veins. I can tell the t-blast is kicking in on all cylanders as the Rage is at its highest point and my energy level is up and staying strong. The only thing sucking is my back has me down pretty bad, as I continue to see my charopractor and am staying away from deads,squats, and leg press. I want to get back to that point where I'm setting pr's with my dead lifts. I will get there!

Today I dosed 3 swoll-n, 6 t-blast, and 2 scoops of supp-d 10 minutes before workout. Telling you that supp-d works quick.
    Todays workout was a little odd.

I started out doing back, but because I can't do a lot of my major lifts due to my injury, I also did some biceps and through in some extra work on the calves. Like I said when ur pumped up as I was you just wanna get them veins jacked. So I did!

Wide grip pull ups:
    Bwx10x3 sets

Bent over rows smith machine (reverse grip):
    105x15
    105x12
    105x10
    I usualy due a lot more but just don't wanna put too much pressure on my lower back. Was mainly working on form, holding my pump.

Bent over rows smith machine (overhand grip):
    105x15
    105x12
    105x12

Spider curls:
    75x10x4sets

Standing ez bar curls: (wide grip)
    75x20
    75x20

Sitting calve raises:
    4 platesx20
    4 platesx20
    4 platesx15
    4 platesx15

Wide grip pull downs:
    250x10
    250x10
    290x10

Wide grip pull downs reverse grip:
    250x10
    250x10
    290x10

Crushed some Recover-d after my workout. Mmmmm so good! I'm feeling good! But gots along way too keep up with my Teamates. Just gotta get better and keep pushing!
    Can't wait to give swoll-N a go!

Nice numbers too!
    PES Representative
  40. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post

Good to be here brotato! Seems like we have an all star line-up on the NLA team!
    We do brotha! 4 year starters at usc in track, champion power lifters, guys that have been trained by some of the best powerlifters, oh and then there's me lol almost been lifting 2 years haha. But I'm coming to my own and am not gunna be denied in the 400 club bp.

Also my friend Swoll-n is so great. I'm serious, its the best suppliment I've used that could see real results quickly. I've got a 2 year plan in place to compete in a bodybuilding show. This **** is gunna help get me there for sure!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. NLA Performance looking for AM members to log/review products
    By NLAFounder in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 12-06-2012, 10:47 PM
  2. Beelze training log
    By Beelzebub in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 2315
    Last Post: 06-15-2009, 08:45 PM
  3. Dunimous Training Log
    By dunimous in forum Exercise Science