Kbayne doing it P/RR/S Style

Page 8 of 10 First ... 3678910 Last
  1. Advanced Member
    atanocc's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    610
    Rep Power
    193938
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    47.87%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    Hybrid Shoulders:

    Super WG Front Presses:
    2 sets warm up:
    - 45
    - 55
    3 sets:
    - 75 (8)
    - 95 (8)
    - 95 (8)

    DB Lateral Raises:
    2 sets warm up:
    - 25
    - 30
    3 sets:
    - 40 (15)
    - 40 (15)
    - 40 (15)

    EZ Bar Front Raises Supinated Grip:
    1 set warm up:
    - 15
    3 sets:
    - 45 (15)
    - 50 (15)
    - 50 (15)

    - 3 second negative
    - 1 second pause at the top

    Reverse Machine Seated Press SS Machine Press Neutral Grip:
    3 sets:
    - 100/100 (10)
    - 100/100 (10)
    - 100/100 (10)

    - Rest periods were about 20 seconds

    Cable Upright Rows:
    3 sets:
    - 50 (20)
    - 50 (20)
    - 50 (20)

    - 3 second negatives

    6 ways SS Incline Rear Delt Swings:
    3 sets:
    - 10/50 (8/15)
    - 10/50 (8/15)
    - 10/50 (8/15)

    BB Shrugs:
    3 sets + Drop set:
    - 315 (12)
    - 365 (12)
    - 405 (12)
    - Drop set:
    - 405 (12), 315 (12), 225 (12), 135 (20)

    - 2 second squeeze at top of motion on drop set

    HIIT on treadmill:
    - 20 minutes
    Gotta try this hybrid stuff.. Got the template maybe gonna give it a try next week to up my intensity

  2. Elite Member
    kbayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    6,207
    Rep Power
    4795788
    Level
    84
    Lv. Percent
    21.89%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by atanocc View Post
    Gotta try this hybrid stuff.. Got the template maybe gonna give it a try next week to up my intensity
    I am really diggin the hybrid week. Get intensity very intense.
  3. Advanced Member
    atanocc's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    610
    Rep Power
    193938
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    47.87%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post

    I am really diggin the hybrid week. Get intensity very intense.
    Wen do u Deload?? Lookin like u go heavy/highvolume all day everyday..
    •   
       

  4. Elite Member
    kbayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    6,207
    Rep Power
    4795788
    Level
    84
    Lv. Percent
    21.89%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by atanocc View Post
    Wen do u Deload?? Lookin like u go heavy/highvolume all day everyday..
    Planning on my deload in about a week or two actually.
  5. Advanced Member
    atanocc's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    610
    Rep Power
    193938
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    47.87%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post

    Planning on my deload in about a week or two actually.
    N is there a specific way on doing it with this program or jus basically do less on everything
  6. Elite Member
    kbayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    6,207
    Rep Power
    4795788
    Level
    84
    Lv. Percent
    21.89%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by atanocc View Post
    N is there a specific way on doing it with this program or jus basically do less on everything
    There is a specific way I believe. I would have to go back through and read through the main thread on PRRS. Personally, I will just do my normal routine but without any drop sets, super sets, or anything like that. Keeping volume and weight/intensity down.
  7. Elite Member
    kbayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    6,207
    Rep Power
    4795788
    Level
    84
    Lv. Percent
    21.89%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Hybrid Legs:

    Warm up with some leg extensions and leg curls.

    BB Squat:
    2 set warm up:
    - 205
    3 sets:
    - 225 (12)
    - 275 (8)
    - 295 (7)

    BB Box Front Squat:
    1 set warm up:
    - 135
    3 sets:
    - 185 (10)
    - 205 (8)
    - 215 (6)

    - 2 second hold on the box

    Seated Leg Press:
    3 sets:
    - 600 (20)

    SLDL:
    3 sets:
    - 135 (15)
    - 185 (15)
    - 205 (15)

    Leg Curls SS Leg Extensions:
    3 sets:
    - 170/100 (12)

    Standing Calf Raise:
    2 sets:
    - 150 (15)

    Seated Calf Raise:
    2 sets:
    - 200 (15)
  8. Elite Member
    kbayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    6,207
    Rep Power
    4795788
    Level
    84
    Lv. Percent
    21.89%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Hybrid Back:

    Warm up with some Wide Grip and Neutral Grip Pull-Ups.

    DB Row:
    2 set warm up:
    - 70
    - 85
    3 sets:
    - 110 (12)
    - 115 (12)
    - 120 (12)

    Super Wide Grip Lat Pulldowns:
    1 set warm up:
    - 120
    3 sets:
    - 200 (8)
    - 215 (8)
    - 215 (8)

    T-Bar Row SS Stretchers (MD Style):
    1 set warm up:
    - 90/50
    3 sets:
    - 135/75 (12/15)
    - 160/100 (12/15)
    - 160/100 (1215)

    Deadlifts:
    1 set warm up:
    - 205
    3 sets:
    - 315 (6)
    - 365 (6)
    - 365 (6)

    Reeve's Deadlift:
    3 sets:
    - 225 (6)
    - 275 (6)
    - 275 (6)

    Finished with WG and NG Pull-Ups:
    2 sets of 10 each
  9. Advanced Member
    atanocc's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    610
    Rep Power
    193938
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    47.87%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Pump city!! Lol numbers lookin good for that much reps.. For db rows, what was the tempo like???
  10. Elite Member
    kbayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    6,207
    Rep Power
    4795788
    Level
    84
    Lv. Percent
    21.89%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    I was going to try the DB Deadstops (MD Style) but just went with regulars. 3 second negative for the DB Rows. I usually just go with the flow and allow the movement to do its thing, but the slow negative really tore my lats up (felt great) and really could feel the muscle working. If I use lighter weight, I will hold for a second or two at the top of the movement, but wasn't going to try holding the weight I was pulling.
  11. Advanced Member
    atanocc's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    610
    Rep Power
    193938
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    47.87%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    I was going to try the DB Deadstops (MD Style) but just went with regulars. 3 second negative for the DB Rows. I usually just go with the flow and allow the movement to do its thing, but the slow negative really tore my lats up (felt great) and really could feel the muscle working. If I use lighter weight, I will hold for a second or two at the top of the movement, but wasn't going to try holding the weight I was pulling.
    Yea man I feel ya.. Squeezing 120 on top of rep woulda been a mutha.. I dnt even know how someone would have the grip power for reps like that haha but very impressive work u do man
  12. New Member
    WPD111's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    271
    Rep Power
    33862
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    22.24%

    KB is a beast. The scary thing is he's cutting and still throwing that weight around
  13. Advanced Member
    atanocc's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    610
    Rep Power
    193938
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    47.87%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by WPD111 View Post
    KB is a beast. The scary thing is he's cutting and still throwing that weight around
    Oo wut .. On a cut?! Lol **** imagine on a bulk. Not enough weight for u in the gym man
  14. Elite Member
    kbayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    6,207
    Rep Power
    4795788
    Level
    84
    Lv. Percent
    21.89%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by atanocc View Post
    Yea man I feel ya.. Squeezing 120 on top of rep woulda been a mutha.. I dnt even know how someone would have the grip power for reps like that haha but very impressive work u do man
    Thanks man . I'm going to give the DB Deadstops a try next time though to get a feel for them.

    Quote Originally Posted by WPD111 View Post
    KB is a beast. The scary thing is he's cutting and still throwing that weight around
    Thank you also. I usually always stay consistent with my strength and sometimes even increase strength during a cut.

    Quote Originally Posted by atanocc View Post
    Oo wut .. On a cut?! Lol **** imagine on a bulk. Not enough weight for u in the gym man
    During my last bulk, I was pushing around some decent weight. I think my calories were in the 4500-5000 range which is a lot for me.
  15. Advanced Member
    atanocc's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    610
    Rep Power
    193938
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    47.87%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post

    Thanks man . I'm going to give the DB Deadstops a try next time though to get a feel for them.

    Thank you also. I usually always stay consistent with my strength and sometimes even increase strength during a cut.

    During my last bulk, I was pushing around some decent weight. I think my calories were in the 4500-5000 range which is a lot for me.
    What's ur stats?? Like 1 rms on ur lifts
  16. Elite Member
    kbayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    6,207
    Rep Power
    4795788
    Level
    84
    Lv. Percent
    21.89%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by atanocc View Post
    What's ur stats?? Like 1 rms on ur lifts
    Honestly, I am not positive. I haven't maxed out for a quite a while. My last time recording my 1RMs on the 3 main lifts were:

    Bench: 355 (before my bicep tendonitis)
    Squat: 425 (never was very strong on squats)
    DL: 525

    All of those were recorded probably more then 2 years ago.
  17. Advanced Member
    atanocc's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    610
    Rep Power
    193938
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    47.87%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post

    Honestly, I am not positive. I haven't maxed out for a quite a while. My last time recording my 1RMs on the 3 main lifts were:

    Bench: 355 (before my bicep tendonitis)
    Squat: 425 (never was very strong on squats)
    DL: 525

    All of those were recorded probably more then 2 years ago.
    Great numbers .. for sure u surpassed those numbers significantly over the two years lol
  18. Elite Member
    kbayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    6,207
    Rep Power
    4795788
    Level
    84
    Lv. Percent
    21.89%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by atanocc View Post
    Great numbers .. for sure u surpassed those numbers significantly over the two years lol
    Haha, I would hope. I will max out once this routine comes to an end and I start Mountain Dog Traning to see where I am at. I know for sure I won't be maxing on bench because of my bicep tendonitis and how it flares up horribly everytime I try to do flat bench, which sucks.
  19. Advanced Member
    atanocc's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    610
    Rep Power
    193938
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    47.87%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post

    Haha, I would hope. I will max out once this routine comes to an end and I start Mountain Dog Traning to see where I am at. I know for sure I won't be maxing on bench because of my bicep tendonitis and how it flares up horribly everytime I try to do flat bench, which sucks.
    Lol can't wait to see how much u progressed. U got any links to muddog training??
  20. Elite Member
    kbayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    6,207
    Rep Power
    4795788
    Level
    84
    Lv. Percent
    21.89%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by atanocc View Post
    Lol can't wait to see how much u progressed. U got any links to muddog training??
    PM'ed you.
  21. Elite Member
    kbayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    6,207
    Rep Power
    4795788
    Level
    84
    Lv. Percent
    21.89%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Changed the order up a bit. Was suppose to be power week, but wanted to go with Rep Range.

    Rep Range Arms:

    Cross Body D-Handle Cable Curls:
    2 sets warm up:
    - 20
    3 sets:
    - 35 (10)
    - 30 (15)
    - 30 (15)

    Reverse Grip EZ Bar Curl:
    1 set warm up:
    - 35
    3 sets:
    - 65 (12)
    - 75 (12)
    - 75 (12)

    EZ Bar Spider Curls:
    3 sets:
    - 65 (12)

    - 2 second squeeze at the top
    - 3 second negative

    EZ Bar Curls:
    3 sets:
    - 75 (8)

    - Power the movement up (with good form)
    - 4 second negative

    Rope Pushdowns:
    2 set warm up:
    - 30
    - 40
    3 sets:
    - 65 (15)
    - 70 (15)
    - 75 (15)
    - Drop set: 60 (10), drop set 45 (10), drop set 30 (15)

    Weighted Dips:
    1 set warm up:
    - BW
    3 sets:
    - 45 (12)
    - 90 (10)
    - 90 (8)

    Incline Kettlebell Extensions:
    3 sets:
    - 35 (12)
    - 40 (12)
    - 40 (12)

    DB Kickbacks:
    2 sets:
    - 30 (15)

    HIIT on the bike for 15 minutes (very high intensity)
  22. Elite Member
    chedapalooza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Age
    26
    Posts
    7,640
    Rep Power
    1854823
    Level
    70
    Lv. Percent
    41.78%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Hey man have u tried out fd/fs yet??

    Started my 2nd week today and boy... My body is changing rapidly!
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  23. Elite Member
    kbayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    6,207
    Rep Power
    4795788
    Level
    84
    Lv. Percent
    21.89%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Hey man have u tried out fd/fs yet??

    Started my 2nd week today and boy... My body is changing rapidly!
    No, I haven't tried it out yet. I just started the Hybrid week last week, so I wanted to give that a go first. I actually forgot about giving FD/FS a go. I'm going to read up on it more right now. How have you been doing it?
  24. Elite Member
    chedapalooza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Age
    26
    Posts
    7,640
    Rep Power
    1854823
    Level
    70
    Lv. Percent
    41.78%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post

    No, I haven't tried it out yet. I just started the Hybrid week last week, so I wanted to give that a go first. I actually forgot about giving FD/FS a go. I'm going to read up on it more right now. How have you been doing it?
    Yea I noticed the hybrid. You're not really supposed to do fd/fs for more than like 3 weeks straight I believe broser said.

    I've been doing it as follows excluding warmups:
    Power movement - 3 sets of 3 with rest paused singles up to 6 total reps- 185x3, 1, 1 etc

    Then a negative accentuated movement
    2 sets of 6 w a 6 second negative- third set I increase weight and do regular tempo for 6 reps

    Then a stretch type movement (ex: flyes, holding stretch position for 4 seconds then exploding up)
    3 sets of 8- time undertension is insane on these and they r my favorite sets of the workout

    Then u finish with 2-3 movements of 30-40 reps non lockout reps to saturatedthe muscles and work the other type of fibers- drawing a blank on the name.

    It's pretty damnnnn good!
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  25. Elite Member
    kbayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    6,207
    Rep Power
    4795788
    Level
    84
    Lv. Percent
    21.89%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Yea I noticed the hybrid. You're not really supposed to do fd/fs for more than like 3 weeks straight I believe broser said.

    I've been doing it as follows excluding warmups:
    Power movement - 3 sets of 3 with rest paused singles up to 6 total reps- 185x3, 1, 1 etc

    Then a negative accentuated movement
    2 sets of 6 w a 6 second negative- third set I increase weight and do regular tempo for 6 reps

    Then a stretch type movement (ex: flyes, holding stretch position for 4 seconds then exploding up)
    3 sets of 8- time undertension is insane on these and they r my favorite sets of the workout

    Then u finish with 2-3 movements of 30-40 reps non lockout reps to saturatedthe muscles and work the other type of fibers- drawing a blank on the name.

    It's pretty damnnnn good!
    Damn, that does sound intense. I need to give it a try asap. Going to try and incorporate it.
  26. New Member
    WPD111's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    271
    Rep Power
    33862
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    22.24%

    Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post

    Damn, that does sound intense. I need to give it a try asap. Going to try and incorporate it.
    I need you to break down the routines into "Dummy" terms Please!!!
  27. Elite Member
    kbayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    6,207
    Rep Power
    4795788
    Level
    84
    Lv. Percent
    21.89%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by WPD111 View Post
    I need you to break down the routines into "Dummy" terms Please!!!
    Give me an example of what you mean
  28. New Member
    WPD111's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    271
    Rep Power
    33862
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    22.24%

    Just saying the way you post the break down of your work outs is very helpful
  29. Elite Member
    kbayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    6,207
    Rep Power
    4795788
    Level
    84
    Lv. Percent
    21.89%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by WPD111 View Post
    Just saying the way you post the break down of your work outs is very helpful
    Oh, gotcha . I try to make it easy for others to understand and it is great that it does help you along with others.
  30. New Member
    WPD111's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    271
    Rep Power
    33862
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    22.24%

    What I meant was when you start FD/FS training hopefully you'll continue
  31. Elite Member
    kbayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    6,207
    Rep Power
    4795788
    Level
    84
    Lv. Percent
    21.89%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by WPD111 View Post
    What I meant was when you start FD/FS training hopefully you'll continue
    Ohhhh haha. I will for sure keep it going when I go into FD/FS. I am going to be planning it out this weekend so I can start incorporating it Monday
  32. New Member
    WPD111's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    271
    Rep Power
    33862
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    22.24%

    Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post

    Ohhhh haha. I will for sure keep it going when I go into FD/FS. I am going to be planning it out this weekend so I can start incorporating it Monday
    Yeah buddy !!!!
  33. Senior Member
    aceroni's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    2,700
    Rep Power
    1115253
    Level
    55
    Lv. Percent
    12.24%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    What is fdfs
  34. Elite Member
    kbayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    6,207
    Rep Power
    4795788
    Level
    84
    Lv. Percent
    21.89%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by aceroni View Post
    What is fdfs
    Fiber Damage/fiber Saturation Training
  35. Elite Member
    kbayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    6,207
    Rep Power
    4795788
    Level
    84
    Lv. Percent
    21.89%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Hybrid Chest:

    HS Incline Press:
    2 set warm up:
    - 45 each side
    - 70 each side
    3 sets:
    - 90 (12)
    - 115 (12)
    - 135 (10)

    - 30 second rest periods
    - 5 partials on last set

    DB Incline Press:
    1 set warm up:
    - 60
    3 sets:
    - 90 (10)
    - 100 (10)
    - 100 (10)
    - Drop set
    - 100 (10), drop set 75 (8), drop set 55 (10)

    - 30 second rest periods

    DB Flat Bench Twist:
    3 sets:
    - 75 (12)
    - 75 (11)
    - 75 (11)

    - 30 second rest periods

    DB Incline Flyes:
    3 sets:
    - 45 (15)
    - 45 (15)
    - 45 (15)

    - 3 second negatives
    - 1 second pause at bottom and top
    - 30 second rest periods

    HS Reverse Bench Press:
    3 sets:
    - 180 (15)
    - 180 (15)
    - 180 (15)

    - 3 second negatives
    - 30 second rest periods

    Standing Cable Crossovers SS Stretch Pushups:
    3 sets:
    - 60/BW (15/10)
    - 60/BW (15/10)
    - 60/BW (15/10)

    - 1 second squeeze on contraction
    - 3 second negative
    - 3 second stretch and hold on stretch pushups then explode up
  36. Elite Member
    kbayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    6,207
    Rep Power
    4795788
    Level
    84
    Lv. Percent
    21.89%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Hybrid Shoulders:

    Started by really getting the rotator cuffs nice and warm.

    Seated Kettlebell Lateral Raise:
    2 set warm up:
    - 15
    - 20
    3 sets:
    - 30 (15)
    - 30 (15)
    - 30 (15)

    Arnold Press:
    1 set warm up:
    - 40
    3 sets:
    - 55 (12)
    - 60 (12)
    - 65 (11)

    DB Front Raise:
    3 sets:
    - 45 (15)
    - 45 (15)
    - 45 (15)

    -3 second negative
    -1 second pause/squeeze at the top

    Cage Presses:
    1 set warm up:
    - 95
    3 sets:
    - 135 (8)
    - 135 (8)
    - 135 (8)

    BB Upright Row:
    3 sets:
    - 135 (10)
    - 135 (10)
    - 135 (10)

    BB Shrugs:
    3 sets:
    - 315 (15)
    - 405 (15)
    - 405 (15)
    - Drop set 315 (15), drop set 225 (15), drop set 135 (15)

    - Drop sets had pause/squeeze for 2 seconds starting on first drop set weight

    Cable Reverse Rear Delt Pull Aparts:
    3 sets:
    - 40 (20)
    - 40 (20)
    - 40 (20)

    - 3 second negatives

    HIIT on treadmill:
    - 15% incline
    - Speed at 9.0 sprinting for 20 seconds
    - Speed at 3.0 walking rest for 60 seconds
  37. Senior Member
    aceroni's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    2,700
    Rep Power
    1115253
    Level
    55
    Lv. Percent
    12.24%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Good stuff man. Not really a fan of Arnold press, but I love cage presses.
    I used to abuse upright rows super heavy, now my shoulders are done with it
  38. Elite Member
    kbayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    6,207
    Rep Power
    4795788
    Level
    84
    Lv. Percent
    21.89%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by aceroni View Post
    Good stuff man. Not really a fan of Arnold press, but I love cage presses.
    I used to abuse upright rows super heavy, now my shoulders are done with it
    I throw them in every once in a while. I like them but not my favorite or a must each shoulder day. Cage presses today were my first time trying them, and I loved them. Really hit my shoulders and traps like no other movement.

    I used to go heavy on the BB Upright rows, but stopped doing that. I try and stay on the lighter side for them. I for the most part do DB upright rows.
  39. Senior Member
    aceroni's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    2,700
    Rep Power
    1115253
    Level
    55
    Lv. Percent
    12.24%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post

    I throw them in every once in a while. I like them but not my favorite or a must each shoulder day. Cage presses today were my first time trying them, and I loved them. Really hit my shoulders and traps like no other movement.

    I used to go heavy on the BB Upright rows, but stopped doing that. I try and stay on the lighter side for them. I for the most part do DB upright rows.
    I mean yeah doing them heavy will make you thick but it's not easy on the joints
  40. Elite Member
    kbayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    6,207
    Rep Power
    4795788
    Level
    84
    Lv. Percent
    21.89%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by aceroni View Post
    I mean yeah doing them heavy will make you thick but it's not easy on the joints
    For sure but the joints as you said are a main concern. Also going light is easier on the rotator cuffs for me personally.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. One gallon of milk- One hour... Can you do it?
    By hypo in forum General Chat
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 05-06-2005, 12:09 PM
  2. How do you guys do it?
    By tommyboy in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 02-02-2005, 01:12 AM
  3. Girls can do it to !!!
    By wranglergirl in forum General Chat
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 11-12-2004, 03:46 PM
  4. First cycle - can I do it like this?
    By magicjonson in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 12-09-2003, 08:56 PM
  5. I couldnt do it
    By hemotep in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-12-2003, 02:15 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in