Kbayne doing it P/RR/S Style - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 6

Kbayne doing it P/RR/S Style

Page 6 of 10 First ... 45678 ... Last
  1. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by pete8407 View Post
    They aw normally $60 for a 30 serv tub. No way I would ever pay that for a pre but for free with $5 shipping, I was in
    Ya I saw the price and that is ridiculous. But since you got it for $5 I would try it. Read some reviews in it and people seemed to like it. But I think there are far superior preworkouts out. But give it a try
    PES Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post

Have you tried it yet? I've never heard of any of those supplements. I looked at the ingredients in it and it has DMAA in it. Have you ever tried DMAA?
    Dmaa, oh yes, I still have a 100 ct bottle from NP that I need to use. I figured I would buy it before they were gone. I don't mind adding some daa to a pre w/o
  3. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Dmaa, oh yes, I still have a 100 ct bottle from NP that I need to use. I figured I would buy it before they were gone. I don't mind adding some daa to a pre w/o
    Give it a try and see how it works for ya
    PES Representative
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Ya I saw the price and that is ridiculous. But since you got it for $5 I would try it. Read some reviews in it and people seemed to like it. But I think there are far superior preworkouts out. But give it a try
    There are far better pre w/o's. no I haven't tried it was thinking about it when I'm done with the one I'm using now
  5. Elite Member

There are far better pre w/o's. no I haven't tried it was thinking about it when I'm done with the one I'm using now
    Ya thats what I was suggesting. What are you using now?
    PES Representative
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.

For my pre workout I'm using the new craze, cause I had to try it with all the controversy on the old and the new. I still have 2 bottles of the OG craze and there are totally not the same. So then I got a half a bottle of oxyelite for free so I'm stacking them together to use them up
  7. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.

I've always done full extensions. Get a better stretch and contraction. If I fail to reach my rep count and I don't have a spotter, then I will rep out 3-4 half reps.
    I figured as much. I love the skin splitting pumps. And get them on rep range and shock week. I love this routine I've been getting stronger every week. I did 60lb alternating DB curls for 7 the other day and that was my last set before going to the 11-13 exercise . That's a PR
  8. Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by WPD111 View Post

I figured as much. I love the skin splitting pumps. And get them on rep range and shock week. I love this routine I've been getting stronger every week. I did 60lb alternating DB curls for 7 the other day and that was my last set before going to the 11-13 exercise . That's a PR
    Damn, thats awesome. I have been feeling myself getting stronger bit by bit every week also. Also have hit a number of PRs over the course of starting PRRS. I have shock legs today!! Going to hurt haha.
    PES Representative
  9. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.

I got shock chest and delts. Can't wait
  10. Elite Member

I got shock chest and delts. Can't wait
    Just did chest the other day (need to update) and it is way sore. Just hit delts yesterday and had a very intense session.
    PES Representative
  11. Elite Member

Sorry for the lack of update for my workouts but I have everything wrote down what I did:

Shock Chest:

DB Incline Press super set DB Incline Flye
    2 set warm up: 60 and 80 / 30 and 40
    3 sets: 100 (10) / 50 (10), 110 (10) / 50 (10), 115 (9) / 50 (10)

Cable Crossover super set Low Cable Crossover
    1 set warm up: 40 / 30
    3 sets: 80 (10) / 40 (10)

Smith Machine Flat Bench super set Machine Flye
    3 sets: 225 (10) / 185 (10), 275 (9) / 185 (9), 275 (8) / 185 (8)

Hammer Strength Incline Drop Set
    115 each side (10), drop set 70 each side (9), drop set 45 (9)

Shock Shoulders

DB Lateral Raise super set DB Front Raise
    1 set warm up: 30 and 40 / 30 and 35
    3 sets: 45 (10) / 50 (10), 50 (10) / 55 (10), 50 (10) / 60 (10)

DB Seated Press super set DB Upright Row
    3 sets: 80 (10) / 60 (10), 90 (10) / 60 (9), 95 (8) / 60 (8)

Cable Front Raise Drop Set
    70 (10), drop set 60 (10), drop set 50 (9)

Machine Behind the Back Shrugs super set DB Shrugs
    3 sets: 400 (10) / 120 (10)

Shock Legs

Squat super set DB Lunge
    2 set warm up: 135 and 225 / 30 and 40
    3 sets: 225 (10) / 50 (10), 275 (10) / 50 (10), 305 (8) / 50 (10)

Leg Extension super set Leg Curl (both seated)
    3 sets: 200 (10) / 170 (10)

SLDL's super set Single Leg Press
    3 sets: 225 (10) / 300 (10)
  12. Elite Member

Power Back

Warm up with some WG Pull ups and Neutral grip Pull Ups.

DB Single Arm Row:
    2 set warm up: 60 and 90
    3 sets: 125 (6)

After the pull ups, the back was good and warm. The gym was pretty busy so I just went to whatever was open. I usually do not like doing this because I have a set plan on what I want to do and when to do it but still everything went awesome. Our DB's only go up to 125lbs so what I try to do is focus on the negative portion of the movement to get a good stretch.

T-Bar Row:
    3 sets: 205 (6)

I used the machine for these mainly because I can still use 45lb plates and get a good enough stretch. If I use the regular BB from the ground, I have to load the bar with 25lb plates and this is just more of a hassle. I like to use a neutral close grip for t-bar rows. I see many people performing these practically standing straight up which is not going to do anything for you. I like to bend over to just over a 45 degree angle that way I can get a good range of motion.

WG Lat Pulldown:
    3 sets: 215 (6), 225 (6), 235 (5)

My back was pretty beat up at this point, but still felt strong enough to get some good weight moved. Try to keep my body from moving with the weight as the negative part of the motion is taking place.

Deadlift:
    3 sets: 315 (6), 365 (6), 405 (4)

Most of the time I will start with these, but like I said before I like to mix things up and the gym was pretty busy. I finally got to them at the end of the workout though. These really killed my back and I was done after performing these.

Finish with some more WG Pull ups and Neutral Grip Pull ups

Starting and finishing with pull ups are something that I like to do. They are a really good starter and finisher for the back. If I can't get 10 reps, then I will do partial reps until I hit 10.
  13. Elite Member

Power Arms

EZ Bar Curl:
    2 set warm up: 65
    2 sets: 105 (6), 115 (6)

Focused on getting a good contraction at the top with about a 2 second negative.

Spider Curls:
    1 set warm up: 65
    2 sets: 85 (6)

Like I have stated before, these really give the bicep a good stretch but with a good contraction at the top of the movement.

DB Hammer Curls:
    2 sets: 65 (6)

I like to angle the dumbbells towards the inner part of the chest as I move the weight upward. Hits the bicep better for me personally.

Kettle ball Extensions:

2 set warm up: 30 and 40
    2 sets: 50 (60), 60 (6)

First time ever doing these. They really didn't take much to get used to and by this I mean controlling the weight through the range of motion.

Triangle Pushdown:
    2 sets: 95 (6)

This is the highest the cable machine would allow for (I couldn't add a plate of any kind because there were no extra pins). I needed to get a good 2-3 second negative portion of the movement to really feel it in the triceps.

Reverse Pushdown:
    2 sets: 95 (6)

Again with these, I could have gone up in weight more, but I really got a good stretch and squeeze.
  14. Elite Member

Power Chest

DB Incline Press:

2 set warm up: 50 and 80
    3 sets: 110 (6), 115 (6), 120 (6)

I worked out fasted today, so I was still impressed that I could get 120's up for 6 reps.

Machine Flyes:
    1 set warm up: 125
    3 sets: 210 (6)

Got a good squeeze on the chest and a good stretch. I don't do these too often because they make my bicep tendonitis flare up sometimes which I did notice today, but still got good sets in.

Incline DB Flyes:
    3 sets: 75 (6)

Added more of a twist towards the top of the movement to get a better squeeze in the chest.

DB Twist Flat Bench:
    3 sets: 90 (6), 100 (6), 100 (5)

These really make my chest burn and I get the best contraction in the muscle with the twist at the top when doing flat bench with dumbbells.

Incline Hammer Strength:
    3 sets: 125 each side (6)

By this time, my chest was fried and I did these just to get a good pump in at the end of the workout.
  15. Elite Member

Power Shoulders

Lateral Raise:
    2 sets warm up: 30 and 40
    3 sets: 55 (6)

EZ Bar Front Raise (Underhand Grib):
    1 set warm up: 25
    3 sets: 85 (6)

Really felt these in the shoulders. I really enjoy doing these but still like to do DB front raises also. Both are great for the front delts.

Arnold Press:
    3 sets: 70 (6)

Horizontal Press:
    3 sets: 15 (6)

Learned about these from Breezy. They are kind of hard to get used to and they really take a lot of concentration on the movement of the weight and not allowing your arms to lower.

Upright Row:
    3 sets: 155 (6)

Used the Smith Machine today. Used a closer grip and kept the elbows out and brought the bar up to chest height.
  16. Elite Member

Sorry fellas, I totally forgot to update yesterday

Rep Range Back

Warm up with some WG Pull ups and Neutral Grip Pull ups

BB Row:
    2 set warm up: 135 and 205
    3 sets: 225 (9), 275 (9), 275 (9)

Deadlift:
    1 set warm up: 225
    3 sets: 315 (9)

T-Bar Row:
    3 sets: 205 (12)

Elevated Seated Cable Row (Neutral Close Grip):
    3 sets: 150 (15)

First time doing these elevated. Really could feel a difference in the middle lats. The ROM isn't like non-elevated seated cable rows, but I could feel the contraction in the muscle more. Couldn't go near as heavy also because it took a lot of focus on keep your body straight and steady while pulling the weight. Highly recommended.

Hammer Strength Iso-Rows:
    3 sets: 135 each side (15), 160 each side (15), 160 each side (14)

Snatch Grip Deadlifts:
    3 sets: 275 (12)

So I have never tried these. I know I did DLs at the beginning of the lift but I remembered that I wanted to try these so I said what the heck. These really hit the lower back a much different way then DLs. I feel like they also hit more of the back muscles that I never feel while doing DLs. I need to try them some more to really get an understanding of how they effect my back. They felt great though.

Rep Range Arms

I really focused on the negative portion of the movement today for all lifts. Really seemed to help with the pump and burn much more.

EZ Bar Curls:
    2 sets warm up: 45 and 55
    2 sets: 80 (15)

EZ Bar Reverse Grip Curls:
    1 set warm up: 45
    3 sets: 50 (12), 55 (12), 60 (12)

So instead of DB or Neutral Grip Hammer Curls, I did these with the EZ Bar. I had somewhat of a close grip. I felt like I was hitting the bicep head more with these then when performing hammer curls. They also didn't take as much out of my forearm strength while performing them.

EZ Bar Preacher Curl:
    2 sets: 80 (9)

Cable Rope Curl:
    2 sets: 100 (15), 110 (15)

EZ Bar Pushdown:
    2 sets warm up: 100 and 130
    2 sets: 150 (15), 160 (15)

Dips:
    1 set warm up: BW (9)
    3 sets: BW + 45 (9), BW + 90 (9), BW + 90 (9)

Kettlebell Extensions:
    3 sets: 30 (15), 35 (14), 35 (9 + 10 second rest + 4)

My triceps were on FIRE by the end of the first set of these. The last two sets were a struggle to complete because of how bad they were hurting. The stretch and contraction from these are insane and I absolutely love the feeling I get from doing these.
  17. Elite Member

Rep Range Chest

Incline DB Press:
    2 set warm up: 50 and 80
    3 sets: 100 (9), 110 (9), 115 (8)

Incline DB Flye:
    1 set warm up: 35
    3 sets: 50 (15), 55 (15), 55 (15)

- ~3 second negative
    - Turned the DBs inward (pinkies facing each other) at the top of the movement to get a better squeeze

Flat Bench DB Twist Press:
    3 sets: 90 (12), 95 (10), 100 (9)

- Put a 45lb plate under the bench to give it a ever so slight incline (for my shoulder sake)
    - I could of ended the workout session with these. My chest was so pumped and hurting after the last set.

Machine Flyes:
    3 sets: 165 (15)

- ~3 second negative with a 1 second pause at contraction of the movement.

Incline Hammer Strength Press:
    2 sets: 105 each side (9)

DB Around the World:
    2 sets: 20 (20)

Rep Range Shoulders

DB Lateral Raise:
    2 set warm up: 20 and 30
    3 sets: 40 (15), 45 (15), 45 (15)

- Instead of starting to the side, I started in the front of my body keeping my palms facing downward the whole time.
    - Really hit the medial head of the shoulder more so then it has before with the DBs to the side

DB Front Raise W/ Inward Twist at the top:
    1 set warm up: 20
    3 sets: 30 (15), 35 (15), 35 (15)

-About halfway up the movement, I turned DB so that my palms were facing upward.
    - Hit the front delts better for me, and burns more

DB Seated Press:
    3 sets: 80 (9), 90 (9), 90 (9)

Machine Overhead Press (Body Reversed)
    3 sets: 60 (15)

- By body reversed, I mean that instead of having my back against the pad, I was facing the pad.

DB Bent Over Lateral Raises:
    3 sets: 30 (12)

DB Rear Delt Swings:
    3 sets: 35 (20)

Seated Machine Shrugs:
    3 sets: 210 (15)
  18. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Love this log!!!
    *CEO BROSER BUILT INTERNATIONAL www.broserbuilt.com*WRITER FOR PLANET MUSCLE/IRONMAN.MUSCLEANDFITNESS.COM*NGA PRO BODYBUILDER*PHYSIQUE TRANSFORMATION ARTIST/CONTEST PREP GURU
  19. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by EBroser View Post
    Love this log!!!
    Love kbayne!!!!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  20. Elite Member

Thanks for the love fellas
    PES Representative
  21. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Thanks for the love fellas
    Thanks for being so damn cool dude...
    PES Representative
  22. Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post

Thanks for being so damn cool dude...
    what you going to do when you break 10,000 posts? Haha
    PES Representative
  23. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

what you going to do when you break 10,000 posts? Haha
    I will take 2 full scoops of enhanced and have a killer workout!

You know get all crazy like!
    PES Representative
  24. Elite Member

I will take 2 full scoops of enhanced and have a killer workout!

You know get all crazy like!
    Exactly what I would do
    PES Representative
  25. Elite Member

So I had to drive to La Verkin, Utah last Friday, so I wasn't able to get legs in, but I did hit them today along with back.

Rep Range Legs

Seated Leg Extensions:
    2 set warm up: 125 and 140
    3 sets: 160 (15), 170 (15), 170 (15)

- 3 second negative
    - 1 second pause at the top

Seated Leg Curls:
    2 set warm up: 100 and 130
    3 sets: 150 (15), 160 (15), 160 (15)

- 3 second negative
    - 2 second pause at the bottom

Smith Machine Squat:
    1 set warm up: 205
    3 sets: 225 (12), 275 (12), 275 (12)

- 2 second negative
    - 1 second pause at bottom
    - Explode upward

Smith Machine Front Box Squats:
    3 sets: 185 (12), 185 (11), 185 (11)

- 3 second pause on box
    - Exploding upward

Stiff Legged Dead Lifts:
    3 sets: 225 (12)

- 3 second negative
    - 1 second pause

Kettlebell Lunges:
    3 sets: 50's (30 steps)

- Usually use DB's but decided to go with these just to give em a try.

Donkey Calf Raise Press:
    3 sets: 200 (20)

- Nice and slow movement
    - 2-3 second pause with calf fully contracted

Shock Back

Hit some Pull ups to warm up with Wide Grip and Neutral Grip

WG Lat Pulldown SS Reverse CG Pulldown:
    2 set warm up: 125/90 and 150/110
    3 sets: 205/150 (10)

Elevated (~ 12inches) CG Cable Row SS Meadow Rows
    1 set warm up: 120/45
    3 sets: 150/90 (10), 160/90 (10), 160/90 (10)

T-Bar Machine WG Row Dropset:
    1 set: 135
    Dropset: 140 (10), dropset 120 (10), dropset 70 (10), dropset 45 (10)

Incline Stomach Down DB Row SS DB Pullover:
    3 sets: 75/75 (15)

Back Extensions SS WG Pull Up:
    2 sets: BW (25)/ BW (10)
  26. Elite Member

Shock Arms

EZ Bar Curl SS DB Hammer Curl:
    2 set warm up: 30/30 and 40/40
    3 sets: 85/50 (10)

Reverse EZ Bar Curl SS DB Seated Preacher Curl (Single Arm):
    1 set warm up: 40/25
    3 sets: 65/35 (10)

Laying (back down) on Flat Bench Cable Curls SS Reverse Grip DB Hammer Curls (bring weight in front of the body to the chest)
    3 sets: 55/40 (10)

Standing High Cable Curls:
    Dropset: 60 (10), dropset 50 (10), dropset 40 (10)

- Everything had a 3 second negative with a 1 second pause to contract muscle more

Smith Machine JM Press SS Kettlebell Extensions:
    2 set warm up: 135/20 and 185/30
    3 sets: 225/40 (10), 250/50 (10), 250/50 (10)

EZ Bar Cable Pressdown SS Single Rope Extension Across Chest:
    3 sets: 140/40 (10)

Dips SS Reverse Grip EZ Bar Pressdown:
    3 sets: BW/120 (10)

- 3 second negative on every exercise with a 1 second pause

My arms are absolutely destroyed right now. Bringing my arm up to touch my shoulder or any kind of bend in my bicep hurts
  27. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Great fckin work mang .. Oo how I miss arm day lol
  28. Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by atanocc View Post
    Great fckin work mang .. Oo how I miss arm day lol
    Thanks man. I really enjoy doing arms. I know many people do not like to incorporate them because they get hit when doing other muscle groups, but I have always done them and will continue to
  29. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Thanks man. I really enjoy doing arms. I know many people do not like to incorporate them because they get hit when doing other muscle groups, but I have always done them and will continue to
    Yeaaman.. Love doin em too but this program I'm on right now only allows me to hit em with the other big muscle groups instead of having its own day
  30. Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by atanocc View Post
    Yeaaman.. Love doin em too but this program I'm on right now only allows me to hit em with the other big muscle groups instead of having its own day
    For sure. I was doing a training split before this one. I would hit Biceps with Back and Triceps with Chest. Since I have started doing Biceps and Triceps together, arm day has been amazing and seeing some good results along with it.
  31. Elite Member

Went in this morning and did some fasted HIIT for cardio.

Shock Chest:

Smith Machine Incline BB Press SS Incline DB Flyes:
    2 set warm up: 135/30 and 205/40
    3 sets: 215/50 (10), 225/50 (10), 225 (8)/50 (10)

- 2 second negative on the Incline Press
    - 3 second negative on the Flyes
    - Added a bit of a twist at the top for Flyes

DB Flat Bench Press Twist SS DB Around The Worlds:
    1 set warm up: 70/15
    3 sets: 80/20 (10), 85 (9)/20 (10), 90 (8)/20 (10)

- 2 second pause and squeeze on the ATW

Incline DB Press SS Flat DB Flye:
    3 sets: 80/45 (10)

- 3 second negative on both
    - Added a twist at the top of DB Press

High Cable Crossovers:
    Dropset: 70 (10), dropset 60 (10), dropset 50 (10)

- 2 second pause and squeeze at bottom of movement
    - 3 second negative

Low Cable Crossovers:
    Dropset: 40 (10), dropset 30 (10), dropset 20 (10)

- 2 second pause and squeeze at top of movement
    - 3 second negative
  32. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Very late. Will catch up. I was just getting into prrs myself.

What do you find your favorite power movement for chest?
    I cannot do flat bench without aggravating my pec tie-ins
  33. Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by aceroni View Post
    Very late. Will catch up. I was just getting into prrs myself.

What do you find your favorite power movement for chest?
    I cannot do flat bench without aggravating my pec tie-ins
    I can't do BB flat bench either because it flares up my bicep tendonitis

I really like hitting some heavy Incline DB Presses though for power week. I mean I do them most of the time anyways, but for power week on the chest, Incline DB Press and Hammer Strength Incline Press are my go to exercises.

I can however go very heavy on DB flat bench. This never seems to aggravate my tendonitis like BB bench does.
  34. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

These are some sick workouts man. I've been meaning to work in front squats. Why do you chose to use the smith for them bayne?
    PES Representative
  35. Elite Member

These are some sick workouts man. I've been meaning to work in front squats. Why do you chose to use the smith for them bayne?
    I switch back and forth between them. For the most part, I'll do Back Squats and then follow up with a few other exercises then go back to Front Squats on the Smith Machine. Mainly because my legs are so fatigued and it allows me to stabilize my body more.

I really don't see too many people ever doing Front Squats. They really hit my quads a different way then Back Squats do.
  36. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.

Love to see you're still killing it man.
  37. Elite Member

Love to see you're still killing it man.
    Thanks man. Just finished a leg workout...it was brutal. I will have to update later. I need to lay down for a good 10 minutes haha.
  38. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.

Me too just got back. You inspired me for some front squats I like em free style tho. But I'm also not doing as many as you I'm sure ..
    Sleds,extensions, curls ,calves and ride bike for 10 mins. Was walking out and my step son said I looked like I just escaped prison and had leg shackles on !!! Lol yeah baby if you ain't walking funny you didn't do it right
  39. Elite Member

I do like the feel of Front Squats off the Smith Machine also. Makes it more difficult and makes for more muscles being used.

Hahahaha, that's funny what your step son said. But that is true, if the legs aren't shaky or you look like you got a pole up your butt, you didn't go hard enough.
  40. Elite Member

Shock Shoulders:

DB Lateral Raise SS DB Front Raise:
    3 sets: 50/50 (10)

- 3 second negative on both
    - Supinated Grip with Front Raise at top of movement

Seated Machine Shoulder Press SS Machine Side Lateral Raise:
    3 sets: 180/50 (10)

- 3 second negative on the side laterals

DB Upright Rows SS DB Bent Over Lateral Raise:
    3 sets: 55/35 (10)

Reverse Seated Machine Shoulder Press SS Seated Neutral Grip Shoulder Press:
    3 sets: 160/180 (10)

Horizontal Press SS 6 ways:
    3 sets: 15 (10)

- These were very intense and burned

BB Shrugs SS DB Rear Delt Swings:
    3 sets: 315/50 (10), 365/50 (10), 415/50 (10)

Shock Legs:

Seated Leg Extension SS Seated Leg Curls:
    3 sets: 180/115 (10)

- 3 second negative and squeeze and top of movement

Glute Machine SS Seated Leg Press:
    3 sets: 170/400 (10)

BB Back Squat:
    4 sets: 250 (10), 285 (10), 295 (10), 295 (8), 295 (8), drop-set 250 (9), drop-set 205 (10), drop-set 185 (10)

SLDL SS Walking Kettlebell Lunges:
    3 sets: 185/45 (10 and 30 lunges)

Donkey Calf Raise SS Seated Leg Press Calf Extensions:
    3 sets: 290/200 (10)

Cardio Saturday and Sunday:

- HIIT 20 minutes on Saturday followed by BB Burpees for 15 minutes
    - HIIT 30 minutes Sunday on the Bike
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. One gallon of milk- One hour... Can you do it?
    By hypo in forum General Chat
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 05-06-2005, 11:09 AM
  2. How do you guys do it?
    By tommyboy in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 02-02-2005, 12:12 AM
  3. Girls can do it to !!!
    By wranglergirl in forum General Chat
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 11-12-2004, 02:46 PM
  4. First cycle - can I do it like this?