Kbayne doing it P/RR/S Style

Page 2 of 13 First 1234 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post

    Holy **** I'm originally from Colorado and have been to Wyoming eeeesh...

    - Valdez
    Where at in Colorado haha
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    Instagram: kylebayne23

  2. Re: Kbayne doing it P/RR/S Style


    Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    Where at in Colorado haha
    Denver bro

    - Valdez
    The Physique Biochemist
    Biochemistry Major
    Your Physique AND Credentials Should Back Up Your Position
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post

    Denver bro

    - Valdez
    Wow haha. Thats good to know now that ur in AZ
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    Instagram: kylebayne23

  4. Power Arms

    EZ Bar Curl: 1 set warm up with 65
    2 sets @ 105 (6), 115 (6)

    Preacher Curl: 1 set warm up with 65
    2 sets @ 95 (6), 100 (6)

    DB Hammer Curls: 2 sets @ 70 (6), 75 (6)

    Zotteman Curl: 1 set @ 45 (6)

    Skull Crushers: 1 set warm up with 65
    2 sets @ 105 (6), 125 (6)

    Cable Pushdown: 2 sets @ 105 (6), 125 (6)

    Rope Pushdown: 2 sets @ 90 (6), 95 (6)

    Dips: 1 set @ bodyweight + 100 (6)

    Workout was pretty quick. My weight room (Half Acre; University of Wyoming campus gym) was packed :@. Went in around 5:30 which I knew would be packed but had to. Still got everything I needed to do done. Overall good workout.

    Over and Out.
  5. Re: Kbayne doing it P/RR/S Style


    Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    Power Arms

    EZ Bar Curl: 1 set warm up with 65
    2 sets @ 105 (6), 115 (6)

    Preacher Curl: 1 set warm up with 65
    2 sets @ 95 (6), 100 (6)

    DB Hammer Curls: 2 sets @ 70 (6), 75 (6)

    Zotteman Curl: 1 set @ 45 (6)

    Skull Crushers: 1 set warm up with 65
    2 sets @ 105 (6), 125 (6)

    Cable Pushdown: 2 sets @ 105 (6), 125 (6)

    Rope Pushdown: 2 sets @ 90 (6), 95 (6)

    Dips: 1 set @ bodyweight + 100 (6)

    Workout was pretty quick. My weight room (Half Acre; University of Wyoming campus gym) was packed :@. Went in around 5:30 which I knew would be packed but had to. Still got everything I needed to do done. Overall good workout.

    Over and Out.
    BW +100?! Hell yea dude mighty strong dips! Nice arm day fo shoo!!

    - Valdez
    The Physique Biochemist
    Biochemistry Major
    Your Physique AND Credentials Should Back Up Your Position
    •   
       


  6. How's your gains coming along bro? Weight? Strength? I just started this program and started with the shock week since I'm coming off DC which was mostly heavy liftin. Woo, haven't had DOM's like this in months. Lol.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by CincyKiller45 View Post
    How's your gains coming along bro? Weight? Strength? I just started this program and started with the shock week since I'm coming off DC which was mostly heavy liftin. Woo, haven't had DOM's like this in months. Lol.
    Hey man. This program is awesome. Right when I started it I just came off of Anabeta Elite, Erase Pro, and Alphamine. So as of now I am just on creatine, beta alanine, LCLT, and a pre workout. Currently I am bulking so you know.

    Weight has gone up roughly 2 pounds.
    Strength has gone up very noticeably.

    Im on my 2 cycle of this workout. I have my brother doing it also and he is gaining weight and strength also. I haven't gained strength like this on a workout in a while.

    So I highly recommend it. I just got done with shoulders and I am hurting haha.

    If you have any other questions just ask bro.

  8. Solid work!!! I have been using PRRS for 11 yrs now! And I add FD/FS into the mix also. Keep doin work!!!
    Broser Built Athlete www.broserbuilt.com
    PNI REP




  9. Power Chest:

    Incline DB Press: 2 sets warm up of 50, 70
    4 sets @ 100 (6), 110 (6), 120 (6), 125 (5.5)

    Flat Bench DB Press: 1 set warm up of 80
    4 sets @ 110 (6), 115 (6), 120 (6), 125 (5)

    Incline DB Flye: 3 sets @ 60 (6), 70 (6), 70 (6)

    Hammer Strength Incline Press: 3 sets @ 300 (6), 310 (6), 320 (6)

    Machine Peck Deck Flye: 3 sets @ 215 (6)

    Power Shoulders

    DB Seated Press: 2 sets @ 50, 70
    4 sets @ 90 (6), 95 (6), 100 (6), 105 (4)

    BB Upright Row: 1 set warm up @ 65
    3 sets @ 120 (6), 130 (6), 145 (6)

    DB Lateral Raise: 3 sets @ 60 (6), 60 (6), 60 (6)

    DB Front Raise: 3 sets @ 60 (6), 65 (6), 65 (6)

    Machine Behind Back Shrugs: 3 sets @ 370 (6)

  10. Quote Originally Posted by tank316 View Post
    Solid work!!! I have been using PRRS for 11 yrs now! And I add FD/FS into the mix also. Keep doin work!!!
    Ill have to look into the FD/FS. I have read it over but never really looked at it really good. How do you incorporate it if you don't mind me asking?

  11. Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    Ill have to look into the FD/FS. I have read it over but never really looked at it really good. How do you incorporate it if you don't mind me asking?
    I have done this 2 ways.
    3 wks PRRS, 3 wks of FD/FS, 3 wks PRRS again. That was in the past, then Eric created a hybrid version some time back. That looks like this.
    I believe what you are referring to are days to combine FDFS damage protocol with a SHOCK saturation method. An example is below:

    -Bench Press…2 x 3-4 (3/0/X tempo)
    -Incline Press…2 x 5-6 (6/1/1 tempo)
    -Incline DB Flye…2 x 7-8 (2/4/1 tempo)
    -REST PAUSE: Bodyweight Dips (1/0/1 tempo)...1 x max reps, rest 15 secs-max reps, rest 30 secs-max reps
    -SUPERSET: Cable Crossover/Bodyweight Push Ups...2 x 16-20/max till failure
    Broser Built Athlete www.broserbuilt.com
    PNI REP




  12. Quote Originally Posted by tank316 View Post
    I have done this 2 ways.
    3 wks PRRS, 3 wks of FD/FS, 3 wks PRRS again. That was in the past, then Eric created a hybrid version some time back. That looks like this.
    I believe what you are referring to are days to combine FDFS damage protocol with a SHOCK saturation method. An example is below:

    -Bench Press...2 x 3-4 (3/0/X tempo)
    -Incline Press...2 x 5-6 (6/1/1 tempo)
    -Incline DB Flye...2 x 7-8 (2/4/1 tempo)
    -REST PAUSE: Bodyweight Dips (1/0/1 tempo)...1 x max reps, rest 15 secs-max reps, rest 30 secs-max reps
    -SUPERSET: Cable Crossover/Bodyweight Push Ups...2 x 16-20/max till failure
    Awesome man. Thanks. After this 2nd cycle of PRRS ill look to incorporate FDFS.
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    Instagram: kylebayne23

  13. Power Legs

    Squats: 2 sets warm up with 135, 205
    4 sets @ 275 (6), 305 (6), 315 (6), 320 (5)

    Stiff legged deadlift: 1 set warm up with 135
    3 sets @ 225 (6), 275 (6), 305 (5)

    Leg extension: 3 sets @ 185 (6), 200 (6), 210 (6)

    Leg curls: 3 sets @ 90 (6), 115 (6), 120 (6)

    Single legged press: 3 sets @ 200 (6), 300 (6), 320 (5)

    Donkey Calf raise: 3 sets @ 200 (6), 290 (6), 350 (6)
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    Instagram: kylebayne23

  14. Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    Power Legs

    Squats: 2 sets warm up with 135, 205
    4 sets @ 275 (6), 305 (6), 315 (6), 320 (5)

    Stiff legged deadlift: 1 set warm up with 135
    3 sets @ 225 (6), 275 (6), 305 (5)

    Leg extension: 3 sets @ 185 (6), 200 (6), 210 (6)

    Leg curls: 3 sets @ 90 (6), 115 (6), 120 (6)

    Single legged press: 3 sets @ 200 (6), 300 (6), 320 (5)

    Donkey Calf raise: 3 sets @ 200 (6), 290 (6), 350 (6)
    Nice work !!!!
    Broser Built Athlete www.broserbuilt.com
    PNI REP




  15. Quote Originally Posted by tank316 View Post
    Nice work !!!!
    Thanks man. My legs are weak point for me but coming back up. I got hurt a while back working as a roustabout and had a 3000+ lb pipe drop on my foot with steel toes on. Got my left big toe amputated and two broken bones.
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    Instagram: kylebayne23
  16. Re: Kbayne doing it P/RR/S Style


    Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    Thanks man. My legs are weak point for me but coming back up. I got hurt a while back working as a roustabout and had a 3000+ lb pipe drop on my foot with steel toes on. Got my left big toe amputated and two broken bones.
    Wow man! ****ty luck!!

    - Valdez
    The Physique Biochemist
    Biochemistry Major
    Your Physique AND Credentials Should Back Up Your Position

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post

    Wow man! ****ty luck!!

    - Valdez
    Ya it wasn't too much fun lol. Been almost 4 years and still the toe hurts and is sensitive.
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    Instagram: kylebayne23

  18. Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    Thanks man. My legs are weak point for me but coming back up. I got hurt a while back working as a roustabout and had a 3000+ lb pipe drop on my foot with steel toes on. Got my left big toe amputated and two broken bones.
    Thats crazy! But a ton credit brother, no stopping you!!!
    Broser Built Athlete www.broserbuilt.com
    PNI REP




  19. Quote Originally Posted by tank316 View Post
    Thats crazy! But a ton credit brother, no stopping you!!!
    Ya it really sucked when it happened and I was down about it for a while but finally made it back.
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    Instagram: kylebayne23

  20. Rep Range Back

    Warm up with pull ups.

    Lat Pulldown: 2 sets warm up @ 125, 175
    3 sets @ 212.5 (9), 235 (9), 240 (8.5)

    Single Arm DB Row: 1 set warm up with 70
    3 sets @ 110 (12), 120 (12), 125 (12)

    CG T-Bar Row: 3 sets @ 135 (12), 170 (12), 170 (12)

    Incline Bench DB Row (face down): 3 sets @ 65 (15)

    Back Extensions: 3 sets @ BW + 75 (20)

  21. Killer bro killer
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

  22. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    Killer bro killer
    Thanks man. Was feeling awesome today hitting back.
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    Instagram: kylebayne23

  23. Well hell yeah, wish you would have told me! Subbed!!
    *CEO BROSER BUILT INTERNATIONAL www.broserbuilt.com*WRITER FOR PLANET MUSCLE/IRONMAN.MUSCLEANDFITNESS.COM*NGA PRO BODYBUILDER*PHYSIQUE TRANSFORMATION ARTIST/CONTEST PREP GURU

  24. Quote Originally Posted by EBroser View Post
    Well hell yeah, wish you would have told me! Subbed!!
    Oh sh!t. My bad man. Totally forgot. Please forgive me haha.

    Just so everyone knows Broser helped me put together my workout
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    Instagram: kylebayne23
  25. Thumbs up


    Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    Oh sh!t. My bad man. Totally forgot. Please forgive me haha.

    Just so everyone knows Broser helped me put together my workout
    Love to watch when someone is about to kick some ass with PRRS!!!
    *CEO BROSER BUILT INTERNATIONAL www.broserbuilt.com*WRITER FOR PLANET MUSCLE/IRONMAN.MUSCLEANDFITNESS.COM*NGA PRO BODYBUILDER*PHYSIQUE TRANSFORMATION ARTIST/CONTEST PREP GURU
  26. *CEO BROSER BUILT INTERNATIONAL www.broserbuilt.com*WRITER FOR PLANET MUSCLE/IRONMAN.MUSCLEANDFITNESS.COM*NGA PRO BODYBUILDER*PHYSIQUE TRANSFORMATION ARTIST/CONTEST PREP GURU

  27. Quote Originally Posted by EBroser View Post
    Thanks for the link.

  28. Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    Thanks for the link.
    My pleasure brother!
    *CEO BROSER BUILT INTERNATIONAL www.broserbuilt.com*WRITER FOR PLANET MUSCLE/IRONMAN.MUSCLEANDFITNESS.COM*NGA PRO BODYBUILDER*PHYSIQUE TRANSFORMATION ARTIST/CONTEST PREP GURU

  29. Quote Originally Posted by kbayne

    Oh sh!t. My bad man. Totally forgot. Please forgive me haha.

    Just so everyone knows Broser helped me put together my workout
    Good to know. I've been tailoring my workouts around yours. Augmenting a few exercises, but mainly identical.

  30. Quote Originally Posted by CincyKiller45 View Post

    Good to know. I've been tailoring my workouts around yours. Augmenting a few exercises, but mainly identical.
    Nice man. You will love it once you get into the workout more.
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    Instagram: kylebayne23
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. One gallon of milk- One hour... Can you do it?
    By hypo in forum General Chat
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 05-06-2005, 12:09 PM
  2. How do you guys do it?
    By tommyboy in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 02-02-2005, 01:12 AM
  3. Girls can do it to !!!
    By wranglergirl in forum General Chat
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 11-12-2004, 03:46 PM
  4. First cycle - can I do it like this?
    By magicjonson in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 12-09-2003, 08:56 PM
  5. I couldnt do it
    By hemotep in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-12-2003, 02:15 PM
Log in
Log in