Dangerdave's Girlfriend's quest to awesomness

Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last
  1. Senior Member
    msrider's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,911
    Rep Power
    1378552
    Level
    55
    Lv. Percent
    21.74%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Subbed! Looks good in here Lacy. You have awesome support and a great trainer. My wife started working out about 6 months ago and now is pushing her self to the limits. I don't know if you and DD workout together but my wife and I do, and its the best thing that could've happened to us.

    And its nice not having another partner call and make up an excuse why they can't come. Anyways, its good to have ya on the AM. Keep Killing it

  2. New Member
    DangerLace's Avatar
    Stats
    5'4"  116 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Age
    24
    Posts
    307
    Rep Power
    528659
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    75.24%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by msrider View Post
    Subbed! Looks good in here Lacy. You have awesome support and a great trainer. My wife started working out about 6 months ago and now is pushing her self to the limits. I don't know if you and DD workout together but my wife and I do, and its the best thing that could've happened to us.

    And its nice not having another partner call and make up an excuse why they can't come. Anyways, its good to have ya on the AM. Keep Killing it
    Hey thanks for the support! Yes me and DD do actually go together, it's awesome to have him their to support me and teach me as well, he's a great leader. If it wasn't for him honestly I wouldn't be doing this! Look forward to seeing what you have to say over the coming months!
    -DangerLace-
  3. Senior Member
    msrider's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,911
    Rep Power
    1378552
    Level
    55
    Lv. Percent
    21.74%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by DangerLace View Post

    Hey thanks for the support! Yes me and DD do actually go together, it's awesome to have him their to support me and teach me as well, he's a great leader. If it wasn't for him honestly I wouldn't be doing this! Look forward to seeing what you have to say over the coming months!
    Sometimes it takes the other person to get the ball moving. What matters is for you to not let it stop. My wife was the same way. Can't get her out of the gym. Oh and she use to make fun of me flexing, well now she's always flexing haha
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    DangerLace's Avatar
    Stats
    5'4"  116 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Age
    24
    Posts
    307
    Rep Power
    528659
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    75.24%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Yes I agree, I love going but my body is still trying to adjust to lifting heavy so i don't go everyday, actually here now with DD. mostly we don't even see each other when were here because we do different work outs but if I need some support or help he's not to far away. I always finish before him as well so I usually hop on a bike till he's done. I will be posting up the specs on my work out today very soon. And I used to laugh at DD as well when he would flex and now that I'm seeing amazing results I can't stop myself either. I guess that's what happens when you get ripped hahaha
    -DangerLace-
  5. New Member
    DangerLace's Avatar
    Stats
    5'4"  116 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Age
    24
    Posts
    307
    Rep Power
    528659
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    75.24%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Updating from the gym while I wait for DD to finish up with his workout.


    10 min cardio (ran 1 mile)
    Leg Press: 125x 9, 10 135x 12
    DB Lunges: 10x 20, 20 15x 20
    Seated Calf Raise: 90x 12, 12, 105x 12
    20 min light cardio (biked 3.12 miles)

    Great workout today, def noticed how much stronger my legs are getting. Just looking back through what I was doing I see a huge difference. And loving it!

    For those of you who haven't seen yet, I was selected out of many to log BPS new product Vanillean!! So be watching out for my logs on that, I'm really excited for this opportunity, and will start taking it as soon as I get it!
    -DangerLace-
  6. Senior Member
    msrider's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,911
    Rep Power
    1378552
    Level
    55
    Lv. Percent
    21.74%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by DangerLace View Post
    Yes I agree, I love going but my body is still trying to adjust to lifting heavy so i don't go everyday, actually here now with DD. mostly we don't even see each other when were here because we do different work outs but if I need some support or help he's not to far away. I always finish before him as well so I usually hop on a bike till he's done. I will be posting up the specs on my work out today very soon. And I used to laugh at DD as well when he would flex and now that I'm seeing amazing results I can't stop myself either. I guess that's what happens when you get ripped hahaha
    It gets addictive, Nothing wrong with being excited about sculpting your body the way you've only dreamed of. Awesome you will be logging. Glad to see more woman on here taking advantage of some great promos, good luck on your fitness goals.
  7. Senior Member
    MM11's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,822
    Rep Power
    17833
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    67.54%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Dangerdave's Girlfriend's quest to awesomness


    Progress is progress. You obviously are making some. It's all about consistency and time. The stupid quote " it's a marathon not a sprint" is accurate.

    A good note is 1 bad meal will have as little impact negatively as going to the gym once will positively.

    It's all about the lifestyle.
  8. New Member
    DangerLace's Avatar
    Stats
    5'4"  116 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Age
    24
    Posts
    307
    Rep Power
    528659
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    75.24%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by MM11 View Post
    Progress is progress. You obviously are making some. It's all about consistency and time. The stupid quote " it's a marathon not a sprint" is accurate.

    A good note is 1 bad meal will have as little impact negatively as going to the gym once will positively.

    It's all about the lifestyle.
    Yeah you are very right. I have a really good coach so he keeps me on track with my diet.
    -DangerLace-
  9. Diamond Member
    Airborne42's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    15,568
    Rep Power
    3981678
    Level
    90
    Lv. Percent
    6.43%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    **** how could I miss this! Kill it girl! DD is good peeps and an awesome teacher! Ima be training my wife soon!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  10. Professional Member
    DangerDave's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    4,847
    Rep Power
    1049562
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    73.27%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42
    **** how could I miss this! Kill it girl! DD is good peeps and an awesome teacher! Ima be training my wife soon!
    There's that over grown mofo! Thanks for the kind words. Your old lady gunna log it?
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice
  11. Diamond Member
    Airborne42's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    15,568
    Rep Power
    3981678
    Level
    90
    Lv. Percent
    6.43%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post

    There's that over grown mofo! Thanks for the kind words. Your old lady gunna log it?
    Oh yea haha and you got it bro!
    Yea once we move we will have her mom to babysit so we can hit the gym together. Plus my son is starting to eat real food now so when he stops breast feeding she can supp up to
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  12. Elite Member
    Danb2285's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    6,396
    Rep Power
    6147602
    Level
    87
    Lv. Percent
    3.35%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    How the hell did I miss this?? DD you should be pimpin this somewhere! Did you not tell me because you thought id tell your gf about all the nudes you pm me of yourself? Either way I'm subbed and all caught up. Looking good DL
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
  13. Professional Member
    DangerDave's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    4,847
    Rep Power
    1049562
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    73.27%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285
    How the hell did I miss this?? DD you should be pimpin this somewhere! Did you not tell me because you thought id tell your gf about all the nudes you pm me of yourself? Either way I'm subbed and all caught up. Looking good DL
    *guilty*.... Haha good to have you man
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice
  14. New Member
    DangerLace's Avatar
    Stats
    5'4"  116 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Age
    24
    Posts
    307
    Rep Power
    528659
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    75.24%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    How the hell did I miss this?? DD you should be pimpin this somewhere! Did you not tell me because you thought id tell your gf about all the nudes you pm me of yourself? Either way I'm subbed and all caught up. Looking good DL
    Haha it's ok he's already cheating on me with this guy named "Gym" lol, thanks for subbing.
    -DangerLace-
  15. New Member
    DangerLace's Avatar
    Stats
    5'4"  116 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Age
    24
    Posts
    307
    Rep Power
    528659
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    75.24%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Went to the gym really early today, was really distracted by something's that have been going on so cardio wasn't really my strong point.

    20 min light cardio (walked 3.06 miles)
    Pull ups: 60x12 50x 8, 8
    Rope press down: 25x 12, 12, 12
    Cable curls: 25x 12, 12, 12

    Like I said, got a lot going on right now but at least I got something done.
    -DangerLace-
  16. Senior Member
    jwa254's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    2,313
    Rep Power
    689819
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    65%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Things happen. At least you got in and did some work. That's something. Hope all is well.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    www . millenniumsport . net
  17. Elite Member
    Danb2285's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    6,396
    Rep Power
    6147602
    Level
    87
    Lv. Percent
    3.35%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by DangerLace View Post
    Went to the gym really early today, was really distracted by something's that have been going on so cardio wasn't really my strong point.

    20 min light cardio (walked 3.06 miles)
    Pull ups: 60x12 50x 8, 8
    Rope press down: 25x 12, 12, 12
    Cable curls: 25x 12, 12, 12

    Like I said, got a lot going on right now but at least I got something done.
    Something's def. better than nothing! Keep it up even if sh1t in life gets hard. The gyms the one place you can go where none of it matters....
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
  18. Professional Member
    bean5er's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,735
    Rep Power
    4035235
    Level
    79
    Lv. Percent
    20.02%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Hope all is well DL, I'm going through some **** rigt now as well no gym or diet for the last two weeks sucks but tomorrow is leg day and back on it!

    Hope u guys have a Merry Christmas
    Independent
  19. Advanced Member
    Miss Q's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  148 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    970
    Rep Power
    649390
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    2.99%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by DangerLace View Post
    Went to the gym really early today, was really distracted by something's that have been going on so cardio wasn't really my strong point.

    20 min light cardio (walked 3.06 miles)
    Pull ups: 60x12 50x 8, 8
    Rope press down: 25x 12, 12, 12
    Cable curls: 25x 12, 12, 12

    Like I said, got a lot going on right now but at least I got something done.

    If ya need to vent to another female, I'm here for you. Don't let it effect your gym time.
  20. New Member
    DangerLace's Avatar
    Stats
    5'4"  116 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Age
    24
    Posts
    307
    Rep Power
    528659
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    75.24%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    Hope all is well DL, I'm going through some **** rigt now as well no gym or diet for the last two weeks sucks but tomorrow is leg day and back on it!

    Hope u guys have a Merry Christmas
    Thanks man, and I hope everything gets better for you.. And you have a great Christmas as well!!
    -DangerLace-
  21. New Member
    DangerLace's Avatar
    Stats
    5'4"  116 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Age
    24
    Posts
    307
    Rep Power
    528659
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    75.24%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Miss Q View Post

    If ya need to vent to another female, I'm here for you. Don't let it effect your gym time.
    Yeah girl I tried not to let it effect my gym time which is why I went, I was just to upset to run. I did have a ton of motivation though while I was lifting and it help relieve some of the emotions.
    -DangerLace-
  22. New Member
    DangerLace's Avatar
    Stats
    5'4"  116 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Age
    24
    Posts
    307
    Rep Power
    528659
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    75.24%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Guess I should tell everyone. DangerDave and I have parted ways. I will still be keeping up with this and my diet, this is a part of me that he'll never ever take away from me.
    -DangerLace-
  23. Diamond Member
    Airborne42's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    15,568
    Rep Power
    3981678
    Level
    90
    Lv. Percent
    6.43%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Sorry to hear :-/
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  24. Diamond Member
    LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,982
    Rep Power
    10744448
    Level
    107
    Lv. Percent
    66.09%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Sorry to hear the news. :-(
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  25. Professional Member
    bean5er's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,735
    Rep Power
    4035235
    Level
    79
    Lv. Percent
    20.02%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Very sorry to hear best to u both :-/
    Independent
  26. Senior Member
    jwa254's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    2,313
    Rep Power
    689819
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    65%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Sorry to hear. Just keep up the good work in the gym.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    www . millenniumsport . net
  27. New Member
    DangerLace's Avatar
    Stats
    5'4"  116 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Age
    24
    Posts
    307
    Rep Power
    528659
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    75.24%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Hello everyone, I know I'm slacking on getting in the gym, which is not good nor is it like me. Since DD and I broke up its going to be hard for me to make it to the gym because the one we went to was one I couldn't go to without him, soo not I have to find a new gym, which is harder then it should be in this town.
    I hope to get back on track with everything here soon and I will still be logging for BPS once I get the sup. it's been a very hard week on me and I hope things turn around soon! Thanks everyone for everything! Stay tuned, who know I might go to the gym today.
    -DangerLace-
  28. Diamond Member
    Airborne42's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    15,568
    Rep Power
    3981678
    Level
    90
    Lv. Percent
    6.43%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by DangerLace View Post
    Hello everyone, I know I'm slacking on getting in the gym, which is not good nor is it like me. Since DD and I broke up its going to be hard for me to make it to the gym because the one we went to was one I couldn't go to without him, soo not I have to find a new gym, which is harder then it should be in this town.
    I hope to get back on track with everything here soon and I will still be logging for BPS once I get the sup. it's been a very hard week on me and I hope things turn around soon! Thanks everyone for everything! Stay tuned, who know I might go to the gym today.
    Hang in there girl!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  29. Senior Member
    jwa254's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    2,313
    Rep Power
    689819
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    65%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    The important thing is to stick to it. Don't make up excuses and just get in there. Do what's hard in life. Get in that gym and crush it so you can reap the rewards.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    www . millenniumsport . net
  30. New Member
    DangerLace's Avatar
    Stats
    5'4"  116 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Age
    24
    Posts
    307
    Rep Power
    528659
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    75.24%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by jwa254 View Post
    The important thing is to stick to it. Don't make up excuses and just get in there. Do what's hard in life. Get in that gym and crush it so you can reap the rewards.
    Yeah I know, enough Sitting around feeling bad for myself.
    -DangerLace-
  31. New Member
    DangerLace's Avatar
    Stats
    5'4"  116 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Age
    24
    Posts
    307
    Rep Power
    528659
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    75.24%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Anyone know how much a membership at golds gym is?
    -DangerLace-
  32. Senior Member
    jwa254's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    2,313
    Rep Power
    689819
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    65%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I'm sure it varies from area to area. They usually do "free trials."
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    www . millenniumsport . net
  33. New Member
    DangerLace's Avatar
    Stats
    5'4"  116 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Age
    24
    Posts
    307
    Rep Power
    528659
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    75.24%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by jwa254 View Post
    I'm sure it varies from area to area. They usually do "free trials."
    Yeah I got a 7 day trial.. I hate going to new gyms. Sh*t sucks.
    -DangerLace-
  34. Senior Member
    jwa254's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    2,313
    Rep Power
    689819
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    65%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Understandable. I think most of us do. However, just go in there for the main purpose of getting fit. Don't pay attention to anyone else. Get in, do your sets, get out. This isn't to say be disrespectful to other gym-goers, but rather to not over-think things. I'm sure over-thinking about the other people in the gym and what they're thinking is what makes us hate new gyms.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    www . millenniumsport . net
  35. New Member
    DangerLace's Avatar
    Stats
    5'4"  116 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Age
    24
    Posts
    307
    Rep Power
    528659
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    75.24%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by jwa254 View Post
    Understandable. I think most of us do. However, just go in there for the main purpose of getting fit. Don't pay attention to anyone else. Get in, do your sets, get out. This isn't to say be disrespectful to other gym-goers, but rather to not over-think things. I'm sure over-thinking about the other people in the gym and what they're thinking is what makes us hate new gyms.
    Yeah your right I also just hate learning a new gym. It took me a while as well to be able to get comfortable in my old gym. Grr this stinks but I'm not making excuses I'm gonna do what ever the hell it takes to keep up with this!
    -DangerLace-
  36. New Member
    DangerLace's Avatar
    Stats
    5'4"  116 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Age
    24
    Posts
    307
    Rep Power
    528659
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    75.24%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Ok good news is I'm gonna be able to go back to the gym me and DD went to. Which is great, cause its free should be going later today, and maybe Saturday too before I head to NYC for New Years!
    -DangerLace-
  37. New Member
    DangerLace's Avatar
    Stats
    5'4"  116 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Age
    24
    Posts
    307
    Rep Power
    528659
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    75.24%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Red face Alright back on it!


    hello everyone. I'm doing sooo much better today, things are starting to turn around for me finally so no more of those sappy bull sh*t post! Time to get on this!

    10 min Cardio (Ran 1 mile)
    Leg Extension: 110x 9, 9, 10
    Leg Curl: 65x 8, 8 55x 8
    Calf Raise: 100x 12, 12 115x 12, 12
    Leg Press: 155x 12, 12, 10

    I killed it today, ad some extra weight to some of them and even added some more reps, Maxed out on my leg extension which felt amazing. Cant believe I can press that much for how little I am.. Def got some stares in the gym haha. Running went great, felt a good burn and so happy I was actually able to run this time. Should be getting my Vanillean in the mail either this week or early next and seriously can not wait to start logging it and seeing what it does for my body!

    Going to NYC for New Years but I'm going to try and go one more time before I leave on Sunday morning. Just depends how quick my body is going to recover from today, I'm gonna be sore as F*ck tomorrow from those leg presses.

    Got my measurements done finally they are as follows:

    Hips: 34"
    Waist: 26"
    Bust: 34"

    And also my weight is: 113-115ish
    -DangerLace-
  38. Professional Member
    bean5er's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,735
    Rep Power
    4035235
    Level
    79
    Lv. Percent
    20.02%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by DangerLace View Post
    hello everyone. I'm doing sooo much better today, things are starting to turn around for me finally so no more of those sappy bull sh*t post! Time to get on this!

    10 min Cardio (Ran 1 mile)
    Leg Extension: 110x 9, 9, 10
    Leg Curl: 65x 8, 8 55x 8
    Calf Raise: 100x 12, 12 115x 12, 12
    Leg Press: 155x 12, 12, 10

    I killed it today, ad some extra weight to some of them and even added some more reps, Maxed out on my leg extension which felt amazing. Cant believe I can press that much for how little I am.. Def got some stares in the gym haha. Running went great, felt a good burn and so happy I was actually able to run this time. Should be getting my Vanillean in the mail either this week or early next and seriously can not wait to start logging it and seeing what it does for my body!

    Going to NYC for New Years but I'm going to try and go one more time before I leave on Sunday morning. Just depends how quick my body is going to recover from today, I'm gonna be sore as F*ck tomorrow from those leg presses.

    Got my measurements done finally they are as follows:

    Hips: 34"
    Waist: 26"
    Bust: 34"

    And also my weight is: 113-115ish
    Nice work DL glad things are getting better :-). Nice workout and remember never give up keep killin it
    Independent
  39. New Member
    DangerLace's Avatar
    Stats
    5'4"  116 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Age
    24
    Posts
    307
    Rep Power
    528659
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    75.24%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Happy New Year's Eve everyone!! In NYC till tomorrow. Will hopefully be going to the gym on the 2nd. Took some time off for this trip for sure! Hope everyone has a fun and safe night! And if your in NYC too maybe ill see you tonight!
    -DangerLace-
  40. Diamond Member
    Airborne42's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    15,568
    Rep Power
    3981678
    Level
    90
    Lv. Percent
    6.43%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by DangerLace View Post
    Happy New Year's Eve everyone!! In NYC till tomorrow. Will hopefully be going to the gym on the 2nd. Took some time off for this trip for sure! Hope everyone has a fun and safe night! And if your in NYC too maybe ill see you tonight!
    Enjoy and be safe!!!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. A flubbers quest to lose love handles
    By ashe555 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-08-2009, 12:14 PM
  2. My Quest to 1000 Pounds
    By Ryno703 in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 12-25-2008, 12:57 AM
  3. Gt81 logs IGF-2 from App Nut on his quest to GFH!!
    By Gtarzan81 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 56
    Last Post: 09-07-2008, 02:37 PM
  4. The quest to return to 215 (naturally)
    By king1033 in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 12-09-2007, 03:26 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in