Dangerdave's Girlfriend's quest to awesomness

Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last

  1. Glad to read that you making changes. Yes, cardio is a b*tch, but necessary for most ladies to see quicker changes. Look forward to your progress photo's.


  2. Can't wait to post them girl! Thanks for your continued support!!
    -DangerLace-

  3. Actually posting from the gym while I wait for Dangerdave to finish with his workout.

    10min cardio: Ran 1 mile
    Leg Press: 105x 12, 8, 8
    Seated Calf Raise: 50x 12 65x 12 90x 12
    Leg extension: 70x 12, 10, 10
    Leg Curl: 55x 12, 8, 8

    Had a great workout, could really feel my legs getting tired after not working my legs out for a while. Not feeling to great today, but didn't let it get in the way of my work out, actually pushed myself harder because I knew I didn't feel very good. Should still be getting my pictures in either tomorrow or Sunday.
    -DangerLace-
    •   
       


  4. Caught up. Cheers to you for getting back in there! DD is an awesome guy he's been helping me a ton. Stoked for the both of you. I'm trying to get my damn wife to train with me. Not going well but I'm not gonna leave her alone lol. Keep killing it girl!
    Independent

  5. Quote Originally Posted by bean5er
    Caught up. Cheers to you for getting back in there! DD is an awesome guy he's been helping me a ton. Stoked for the both of you. I'm trying to get my damn wife to train with me. Not going well but I'm not gonna leave her alone lol. Keep killing it girl!
    Hey man! Glad you stopped in here! She has been busting her azz and dieting like a boss. Just keep nagging your wife until she gives in lol
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

  6. Quote Originally Posted by bean5er
    Caught up. Cheers to you for getting back in there! DD is an awesome guy he's been helping me a ton. Stoked for the both of you. I'm trying to get my damn wife to train with me. Not going well but I'm not gonna leave her alone lol. Keep killing it girl!
    Know how Dave got me to train with him? Told me I had the perfect body to compete.. It was seriously that easy. Ha! And once I started I loved it, good luck with her. And thanks for the support!
    -DangerLace-

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Miss Q

    I take the following, but don't know if it's all completely necessary!!

    Vit E-400iu- 1 a day
    Multi Vit- 1 a day
    Vit C- 500mg - 3-4 times per day
    b-12- 100mcg- 1 a day
    Calcium -1200mg- 1 per day
    Fish Oil-2000mg- 2 per day
    Chromium Picolinate-100 mcg 3 x a day for each meal
    Fiber Pills- 2-5 per day to stay full
    Sometimes I will add Flax Seed Oil in to the mix.
    Besides Calcium you have any ideas of what I should take to get some of my flexibility back? Seems like it's getting harder and harder to stretch and stuff every time I work out..
    -DangerLace-

  8. keep it up gurl!
    GAME ON! MOVAH FUKAZ!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/231867-man-sports-gameday.html#post4047619

  9. Quote Originally Posted by murk01
    keep it up gurl!
    I am! Going again today for upper body and some cardio! We're gonna take our pics when Dave gets up so stay posted! And thanks!
    -DangerLace-

  10. Great work lace keep it up
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com

  11. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107
    Great work lace keep it up
    Thanks! I will for sure!!
    -DangerLace-

  12. Sorry haven't updated this week yet, been extremely sick all week. Been able to stick to my diet through my bad sinus infection just not going to the gym. Finally feeling better though so I should be able to go either tomorrow or Friday if not both days which I really want to try to do.

    We were able to get my update pics on Saturday just still haven't been able to put them up yet. Will get to it soon though!!
    -DangerLace-

  13. Quote Originally Posted by DangerLace View Post

    Know how Dave got me to train with him? Told me I had the perfect body to compete.. It was seriously that easy. Ha! And once I started I loved it, good luck with her. And thanks for the support!
    That's awesome! Problem is she put on a Tom of weight with our son like 90 lbs (we both used to be fattys lol) she's lost over 100 pounds and looks great but she has some horrible stretch marks (her opinion not mine) and her tummy skin is a little loose. So she thinks a tummy tuck is her only option which I agree to an extent. Ill keep working on her though the last time she lifted was with a trainer and she had great results.
    Independent

  14. Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post

    Hey man! Glad you stopped in here! She has been busting her azz and dieting like a boss. Just keep nagging your wife until she gives in lol
    NP bud!

    Lol oh I've been nagging the problem is she said shed do it IF I do a Zumba class of hers (she's an instructor). Hell NO! Ill keep pushing tho!
    Independent

  15. Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post

    That's awesome! Problem is she put on a Tom of weight with our son like 90 lbs (we both used to be fattys lol) she's lost over 100 pounds and looks great but she has some horrible stretch marks (her opinion not mine) and her tummy skin is a little loose. So she thinks a tummy tuck is her only option which I agree to an extent. Ill keep working on her though the last time she lifted was with a trainer and she had great results.
    Yeah a tummy tuck might be what she needs to do, but she needs to understand that a tummy tuck won't help completely, and Zumba isn't that bad haha and it's only one class
    -DangerLace-

  16. Had an absolutely great workout today really pushed myself this morning since I haven't been all week. Here's the stats..

    Dips: 70x 12, 12, 12
    Pull-ups: 60x 12, 12, 12
    DB side laterals: 10x 8, 8, 8
    Tricep cable Pressdown: 35x 12, 11, 10
    Cable Curls: 25x 10, 8, 8

    Getting stronger
    -DangerLace-

  17. Quote Originally Posted by DangerLace View Post
    Had an absolutely great workout today really pushed myself this morning since I haven't been all week. Here's the stats..

    Dips: 70x 12, 12, 12
    Pull-ups: 60x 12, 12, 12
    DB side laterals: 10x 8, 8, 8
    Tricep cable Pressdown: 35x 12, 11, 10
    Cable Curls: 25x 10, 8, 8

    Getting stronger
    Nice work DL, glad ur feeling better!
    Independent

  18. Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post

    Nice work DL, glad ur feeling better!
    Thanks man appreciate it!!
    -DangerLace-

  19. whaaaaaat?! how did I miss this?!

    kill it sista!
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    www.millenniumsport.net
    Enter promo code "JWA" and receive 50% off your next MST order!

  20. Quote Originally Posted by jwa254
    whaaaaaat?! how did I miss this?!

    kill it sista!
    Gunna get her on some vanillean
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

  21. Quote Originally Posted by jwa254 View Post
    whaaaaaat?! how did I miss this?!

    kill it sista!
    Haha thanks man im doing my best!
    -DangerLace-

  22. Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post
    Gunna get her on some vanillean
    I like the way you think
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    www.millenniumsport.net
    Enter promo code "JWA" and receive 50% off your next MST order!

  23. In willing to try pretty much whatever, ie already seen great results and would love to see more even more drastically results! I'm down!!
    -DangerLace-
  24. Updated Pics


    Name:  new.jpg
Views: 168
Size:  617.0 KB
    Name:  fixed.jpg
Views: 173
Size:  630.7 KB
    Name:  fixed2.jpg
Views: 163
Size:  625.2 KB



    Hopefully you guys can see a bigger improvement then I can see.. "I am my worse critic" No Sh*t.
    -DangerLace-

  25. The difference in your midsection is definitely noticeable. Great work! Keep it up.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    www.millenniumsport.net
    Enter promo code "JWA" and receive 50% off your next MST order!

  26. Quote Originally Posted by jwa254 View Post
    The difference in your midsection is definitely noticeable. Great work! Keep it up.
    Yeah that's what Dave said as well, my love handles are starting to shrink, and my legs are starting to get tighter around my thighs. I did loose the pudge that I had which is more noticeable in person then the pictures. I def fit into my old jeans better now haha. Thanks for the feed back!
    -DangerLace-

  27. Quote Originally Posted by DangerLace View Post
    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=71 844"/>
    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=71 845"/>
    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=71 846"/>

    Hopefully you guys can see a bigger improvement then I can see.. "I am my worse critic" No Sh*t.
    Def leaner/tighter, big diff in legs and booty has lifted a bit. Midsection more defined. Awesome work! It's nice having a great coach huh! Keep it up. Tell DD he needs to get his pics up in his thread lol
    Independent

  28. Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post

    Def leaner/tighter, big diff in legs and booty has lifted a bit. Midsection more defined. Awesome work! It's nice having a great coach huh! Keep it up. Tell DD he needs to get his pics up in his thread lol
    I have his pics actually, ill do it for him tonight when he gets home! And thanks for the feedback!
    -DangerLace-

  29. Quote Originally Posted by DangerLace View Post

    I have his pics actually, ill do it for him tonight when he gets home! And thanks for the feedback!
    Haha tell him he's slacking! J/k

    No problem the funnest part of this is watching ourselves transform keep it up
    Independent

  30. Quote Originally Posted by bean5er

    Haha tell him he's slacking! J/k

    No problem the funnest part of this is watching ourselves transform keep it up
    You talking sh*t behind my back!?!? Lol I will get em up soon enough
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

  31. Ok because your dd's gf im joining! By the eay sick sleve!

  32. Quote Originally Posted by DangerLace View Post
    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=71 844"/>
    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=71 845"/>
    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=71 846"/>

    Hopefully you guys can see a bigger improvement then I can see.. "I am my worse critic" No Sh*t.
    Already a difference. Keep it up!

  33. Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post

    You talking sh*t behind my back!?!? Lol I will get em up soon enough
    Haha u know it bro! Great work with lady btw she's killing it!
    Independent

  34. Quote Originally Posted by bean5er

    Haha u know it bro! Great work with lady btw she's killing it!
    Thanks man its all her. I just make sure she sticks to the routine. She does really well with her diet at this point.
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

  35. Quote Originally Posted by madds87 View Post
    Ok because your dd's gf im joining! By the eay sick sleve!
    Thanks man! Got a lot of work to do on it still!
    -DangerLace-

  36. Nice work! You have definitely made noticeable changes and the fact that your old jeans fit again totally ROCKS!!! What are your goal's from here on out?

  37. Well I'm at about a size 4-5 jeans right now, I used to be a 0, so I really want to get down to that again. Still working for 105 as well. Really going to try to bring my abs out and tighten my legs a lot more as well.
    -DangerLace-

  38. Good job so far. Update pics show some leaning for sure. Keep at it miss DD!

  39. I was actually just reading on one of DD's logs and noticed something that he brought up about our gym getting new cable weights, when I used them I thought well damn I'm just getting weaker, or my muscles are just so exhausted that I can press as much, he brought it to my attention that those cable weights are not the same as the old ones, looking back through my logs I could tell a big difference in the weight I was doing rope press downs and others with, as in it wasn't as much as I had been doing.

    Stupid if you ask me, I mean cool they got new stuff which they needed but damn switching almost all the machines to cable weights? I don't think it was needed.

    Just thought I would point that out just incase anyone else noticed that as well!

    Also going tonight to do lower body and some cardio!
    -DangerLace-

  40. Yeah, cables are weird like that. I remember switching gyms and my v-bar pulldowns went down like "30lbs" when I used the new cable system.

    Just keep killin' it.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    www.millenniumsport.net
    Enter promo code "JWA" and receive 50% off your next MST order!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. A flubbers quest to lose love handles
    By ashe555 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-08-2009, 11:14 AM
  2. My Quest to 1000 Pounds
    By Ryno703 in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 12-24-2008, 11:57 PM
  3. Gt81 logs IGF-2 from App Nut on his quest to GFH!!
    By Gtarzan81 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 56
    Last Post: 09-07-2008, 01:37 PM
  4. The quest to return to 215 (naturally)
    By king1033 in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 12-09-2007, 02:26 PM
Log in
Log in