Airborne's Quest to PowerLifting (and whatever he's on ATM)

Page 9 of 280 First ... 7891011 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42

    I'll prob start with LTL haha 285 is just wrong!!!! Hahaha
    That's sick bro. You two were made for test lol. 285 is legit 285=hulk smashin fools
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html


  2. Test FTW!
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fŁcking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    •   
       


  3. Airborne's gonna need a bigger house soon. He's gonna start bumping into things when he turns corners.
    BOARD TYRANT | TEAM GET DIESEL | GETDIESEL.COM
    FeFiFo.com support
    DIESEL TEST = Underground Kings of Test elevation!


  4. Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda
    Airborne's gonna need a bigger house soon. He's gonna start bumping into things when he turns corners.
    My rep partner needs to be my training partner & pass some strength over here.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fŁcking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  5. Haha we shall see how it treats me. Sd treats me like a king!!! So we shall see
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

    My rep partner needs to be my training partner & pass some strength over here.
    Hell yea bro we would wreck ****
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  7. Oregon doesn't have any fault lines in it does it?? Sh!t is going to rockin up there!!
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  8. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF
    Oregon doesn't have any fault lines in it does it?? Sh!t is going to rockin up there!!
    Lol I think so haha
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42

    There is guidelines to comp lifting on where your grip is ;-)
    Haha right! I'll Learn so one day maybe ill be able to compete

  10. Quote Originally Posted by bmftisftw

    Haha right! I'll Learn so one day maybe ill be able to compete
    That's what im talkin bout! There's a kid who's 5 6 145 pounds I train with squatting 455 and DL 500
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42

    That's what im talkin bout! There's a kid who's 5 6 145 pounds I train with squatting 455 and DL 500
    That is just insane!! I need a PL coach but none around my area

  12. How high are you thinking of going with the test? Did your trainer give you any suggestions? You pinning yourself or is the Mrs?
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  13. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF
    How high are you thinking of going with the test? Did your trainer give you any suggestions? You pinning yourself or is the Mrs?
    Ima run 500 a week maybe jump to 750 and her or I will do it
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42

    Ima run 500 a week maybe jump to 750 and her or I will do it
    I'd say just stay at 500 personally. That's just my opinion though.
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42

    Hell yea bro we would wreck ****
    Damn str8.

    U go for that hulk look, my I'll chase a more athletic look.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fŁcking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

    Damn str8.

    U go for that hulk look, my I'll chase a more athletic look.
    BAM!!!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Ima run 500 a week maybe jump to 750 and her or I will do it
    Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    I'd say just stay at 500 personally. That's just my opinion though.
    With how you respond to things,I think you will be happy at 500 also.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  18. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF

    With how you respond to things,I think you will be happy at 500 also.
    Guaranteed :-)
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42

    Guaranteed :-)
    Gonna be a ****ing monster bro, my son said daddy you look like hulk (he's obsessed with hulk) I said not yet but I know a guy who is and then I showed him you Avi with the mask on. He was like wow you know the hulk? I said kinda. Lmfao

    Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
    Independent

  20. Quote Originally Posted by bean5er

    Gonna be a ****ing monster bro, my son said daddy you look like hulk (he's obsessed with hulk) I said not yet but I know a guy who is and then I showed him you Avi with the mask on. He was like wow you know the hulk? I said kinda. Lmfao

    Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
    Lol that's awesome brother! You made awesome progress! Your the hulk in your sons eyes! That's the best feeling :-)
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  21. That's cool that you can order test. I guess it's because I have such a small amount of knowledge about that stuff, but I always thought that you had to know someone local or somethin.
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Randoja
    That's cool that you can order test. I guess it's because I have such a small amount of knowledge about that stuff, but I always thought that you had to know someone local or somethin.
    Lol our local gear person blew up and is now a pro bb lol
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Lol our local gear person blew up and is now a pro bb lol
    You'll have that lol. Good for him.
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Randoja

    You'll have that lol. Good for him.
    Haha yea!!! He grew up with my dad... My dad didn't know he was juicin.... Come on now!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  25. Dads aren't supposed to know that...cough cough
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Binge's Quest to 250 and Back
    By BingeAndPurge in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-17-2009, 04:12 PM
  2. new to powerlifting
    By Sanosuke in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 02-20-2003, 08:30 PM
  3. New to BDC and have a few ?'s
    By Daniel97Cobra in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 12-06-2002, 08:20 AM
  4. New to BDC and have a few ?'s
    By Daniel97Cobra in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-20-2002, 12:28 PM
Log in
Log in